PostSubject: Episode 10 - "Whiners are Wieners"   November 20th 2012, 5:38 pm

Sneak Peek 1 -

Sneak Peek 2 -

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35312
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Whiners are Wieners"   November 21st 2012, 4:07 am

CASTAWAYS COMPETE FOR A LUXURIOUS SPA GETAWAY AND TEMPERS FLARE WHEN ONE CASTAWAY RETURNS WITH A FULL BELLY AND A BITTER ATTITUDE, on “SURVIVOR: PHILIPPINES,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 21

A bitter attitude? That has to be Abi ( maybe Pete)
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Sydney2
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16262
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Whiners are Wieners"   November 21st 2012, 6:02 pm

My vote goes to Abi for the attitude.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 16944
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Whiners are Wieners"   November 21st 2012, 6:53 pm

Yep, that's my bet too. Hope she gets the boot tonight, she does nothing anyway but take up space.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9163
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Whiners are Wieners"   November 21st 2012, 10:33 pm

ugh!!! i can't stand when mean people cry when they are called out for being mean..i have more respect for the person if they just own it
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2699
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Whiners are Wieners"   November 21st 2012, 10:37 pm

I wish they would show us how the reward challenge teams are picked. It just seems too coincidental that the four youngsters ended up on one team and the four oldsters ended up on the other team.

Penner is an idiot. Two players, with whom he has lots in common, with whom he gets along with very well, come up to him together and offer him a F3 deal. And Penner says that 'it's too soon' ?? What a dumbass.

Malcolm is VERY fortunate that he did not join the ranks of idiots who were voted out with an idol in their pocket (James, Ozzy, Jason).

Abi was OTTN right until the TC, were she got a somewhat sympathetic edit. Probst was his usual assholish self at TC but Denise came off as condescending and bullying. Once Abi started crying and blabbering and began interrupting Denise, Denise should have immediately shut her mouth. Everyone knows the lunacy of Abi and her many other shortcomings - no need for Denise to go on and on and on. Terrible gameplay treating a possible juror so badly.

Oh, and Lisa is winning the game (based on editing anyway) ...

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Whiners are Wieners"   November 22nd 2012, 9:04 am

I actually thought Denise handled Abi very well at TC. She tried a couple times to finish her sentence, calmly, and Abi just kept being Abi. Denise never raised her voice or used condescending words or tones. I thought Denise showed a ton of restraint.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Whiners are Wieners"   November 22nd 2012, 10:27 am

Yeah, Denise just wants to take 'good people' to the end Rolling Eyes and decided that TC would be a great time and place to dump on the outsider already being trashed and embarrassed by the host. And she was SO CALM when she was explaining to one and all about how AWFUL this person was ...

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Whiners are Wieners"   November 22nd 2012, 10:52 am

Hugh310 wrote:
Yeah, Denise just wants to take 'good people' to the end Rolling Eyes and decided that TC would be a great time and place to dump on the outsider already being trashed and embarrassed by the host. And she was SO CALM when she was explaining to one and all about how AWFUL this person was ...

Hugh, did you see a future episode that we didn't see? scratch
Because I sure didn't watch the one you watched.

Since day one Abi has been nothing short of self-centered, rude, egotistical, arrogant, graceless, darn-close-to-a-playground-bully ...and she stinks in the competitions (the few she was in).

I thought Denise and all the others have been extremely patient with her.
Maybe Denise calling her out on all her "bad" qualities might have smartened her up... not just on the show but off the show.

Girls like Abi need a rational, mature adult to give them a good swift kick in the pants to set them straight.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Whiners are Wieners"   November 22nd 2012, 12:10 pm

No one is disputing that Abi has been an OTTN &#*$% since day one.

But you have to admit that Abi got somewhat of a sympathetic edit in that TC.

The need for giving Abi a 'good swift kick in the pants' is not in the middle of a reality competition. And it was bad gameplay on Denise's part as well.

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Whiners are Wieners"   November 22nd 2012, 12:24 pm

Hugh310 wrote:
No one is disputing that Abi has been an OTTN &#*$% since day one.

But you have to admit that Abi got somewhat of a sympathetic edit in that TC.

The need for giving Abi a 'good swift kick in the pants' is not in the middle of a reality competition. And it was bad gameplay on Denise's part as well.

She did get a sympathetic edit and for her sake I hope this "swift kick" (one that she needed long ago) makes her realize just how bad she is coming across to EVERYONE and she starts playing the game with a nicer disposition.

I don't think this was bad for Denise, she was truthful with what she said and she sure wasn't mean or condescending about it. So if anything it got Denise even more respect for saying what they all thought and wanted to say out loud.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14482
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Whiners are Wieners"   November 22nd 2012, 1:50 pm

I was happy to see Pete go.

I don't blame Penner for not taking that deal. A few weeks ago, he thought he was in a good place and trusted them and that group turned on him. Maybe he wants to make sure Abi and Pete are gone before he starts really trusting anyone again. Like he said last night, he hasn't done anything for them to not trust him, but they have done something for him to not trust them.

I really don't think Abi realized how she came off when she returned from reward. She isn't the first one to do that and won't be the last. Her saying she wasn't doing anything anymore was really stupid though.

Administrator

Number of posts : 35312
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Whiners are Wieners"   November 23rd 2012, 5:20 am

Denise is doing just fine. I didn't see her as bullying at all.
Crying doesn't necessarily make one sympathetic. I think maybe females might see through that little bit of drama whereas men can't.

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Whiners are Wieners"   

Back to top Go down

Episode 10 - "Whiners are Wieners"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: