Episode 9 - "Little Miss Perfect"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Episode 9 - "Little Miss Perfect"   November 13th 2012, 5:44 pm

AN ORIGINAL ALLIANCE IS TESTED AND AN UNLIKELY FRIENDSHIP THREATENS TO SWAY THE GAME, ON “SURVIVOR: PHILIPPINES,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 14

"Little Miss Perfect" — A priceless reward proves to be a life changing experience for some Survivors, and an original alliance is tested while an unlikely friendship threatens to sway the game, on SURVIVOR: PHILIPPINES, Wednesday, Nov. 14 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 - "Little Miss Perfect"   November 13th 2012, 5:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 - "Little Miss Perfect"   November 13th 2012, 9:13 pm

Thanks Nancy, I was just coming to do this. A little late this week.

Tweet from Lisa -

Lisa Whelchel ‏@LisaWhelchel

Dr. just called with blood test results...I have West Nile. Ugh. I'm fine, just tired. Takes a year to recover. Sad
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 - "Little Miss Perfect"   November 14th 2012, 4:40 pm

Another sneak peak

Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 - "Little Miss Perfect"   November 14th 2012, 7:29 pm

I just love Lisa. She's made this season of Survivor so enjoyable for me.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 - "Little Miss Perfect"   November 14th 2012, 8:20 pm

I like her too Lori, but I was really surprised she went against Skupin and voted out Penner. Maybe that was the plan though, so she didn't have to go back on her word. I don't know this loyalty stuff bores me. I can't imagine anyone staying loyal to Abi, can't deal with her at all. I really like Malcolm too, he's a cute kid.
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3270
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 - "Little Miss Perfect"   November 14th 2012, 8:48 pm

Jack'd...I adore Malcolm. My mom loves him too, but not his hair. lol

Surprised, as well, that Lisa voted out Penner. Lisa is doing what she feels she has to do. She is my favorite...old memories/feelings run deep, I guess. "You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have The Facts of Life"

Me=Cheesy? YES!

I NEED Abi to go!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 - "Little Miss Perfect"   November 14th 2012, 10:19 pm

love lisa, but her whole episode arc was a little "preachy' for me tonight...still love her though

wtf is it with penner...my little soft spot for him this season is going from little to strong with each episode...i really am enjoying him so much...but hell i always loved Coach also, so what do i know
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 - "Little Miss Perfect"   November 15th 2012, 12:11 am

Gail wrote:
Jack'd...I adore Malcolm. My mom loves him too, but not his hair. lol

Surprised, as well, that Lisa voted out Penner. Lisa is doing what she feels she has to do. She is my favorite...old memories/feelings run deep, I guess. "You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have The Facts of Life"

Me=Cheesy? YES!

I NEED Abi to go!

Gail, who could ever forget those words and that tune!! We just love Lisa at our house. We thought for sure she was headed out the door tonight with that edit she got. So, happy she is still in the game and playing hard!

And YES...Abi needs to go!!!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 - "Little Miss Perfect"   November 15th 2012, 4:51 am

bergen wrote:
love lisa, but her whole episode arc was a little "preachy' for me tonight...still love her though

wtf is it with penner...my little soft spot for him this season is going from little to strong with each episode...i really am enjoying him so much...but hell i always loved Coach also, so what do i know

Penner is definitely a good guy this season. I really like him. There are a lot of likable people this year to me. I love the fact that the older people are doing well. Lisa, Penner, Mike Skupin, and Denise. My other favorite of course is Malcolm. He's a doll.

Lisa is the star of the show so far. No way she isn't in the final three with the edit she is getting.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 - "Little Miss Perfect"   November 15th 2012, 7:30 am

^^^You just listed all my favs Nancy!
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 - "Little Miss Perfect"   November 15th 2012, 7:35 am

I think the majority are with you Nancy - Lisa, Penner, Skupin, Denise and Malcolm seem to be the overwhelming favourites. How can you not like them.

I loved Lisa's comment at tribal when she said "maturity". That shut Abi up pretty fast.

I was so hoping it would be Abi gone over Artis, but either way, she was not happy, and that makes me happy. She is a bitch.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 - "Little Miss Perfect"   November 15th 2012, 1:24 pm

I love Malcolm.

I can't wait for Abi to get the boot. She is just so paranoid. And how does she expect people to be on her side when she starts accusing them of stuff....leave already and take Pete with you.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 - "Little Miss Perfect"   November 16th 2012, 12:49 pm

Denise Video

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 - "Little Miss Perfect"   

Back to top Go down

Episode 9 - "Little Miss Perfect"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: