Season 21 - Episode 6 - "Get Your Sexy On"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Season 21 - Episode 6 - "Get Your Sexy On"   November 3rd 2012, 8:41 am

Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 21 - Episode 6 - "Get Your Sexy On"   November 4th 2012, 7:49 pm

I know it's a race for $1 million and all is fair in love and war, lol, but those twins made me mad tonight when they 'stole' the money. Yes, they found it, but they knew whose it was (especially after the bad news the one guy got about his dad).

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Season 21 - Episode 6 - "Get Your Sexy On"   November 4th 2012, 8:10 pm

Agreed, poor sportsmanship imo. But GREAT they caught up. I loved that.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Season 21 - Episode 6 - "Get Your Sexy On"   November 4th 2012, 8:41 pm

The twins and team Texas disappointed me so much in their moments of weakness.
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 21 - Episode 6 - "Get Your Sexy On"   November 4th 2012, 9:56 pm

I really thought Phil was going to say something to the twins.Karma is a bitch.I hope they are out next week.I can't listen to them talk anymore.So annoying...
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Season 21 - Episode 6 - "Get Your Sexy On"   November 4th 2012, 11:19 pm

I was hoping that the rocker guys would be first! I was so disappointed with the twins and the other couple tonight and that Phil didn't call them out on it!!

Sorry to see the monster truckers go, since they are of my generation...I was hoping they'd do better. But, they gave it their best. The goat farmers are a riot!!
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14909
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Season 21 - Episode 6 - "Get Your Sexy On"   November 5th 2012, 7:35 pm

I'm glad that what the twins did, didn't end up hurting the rockers. If anything, it showed there are nice people in this world who will help out a stranger.

I'm glad the goat farmers are still in the race.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Season 21 - Episode 6 - "Get Your Sexy On"   November 6th 2012, 1:56 pm

The 'twinnies' need to go! OMG could they be any more annoying? And they topped it off this week with taking the rockers' money. I could almost see if they left it behind and no one claimed it - but they were just at the next desk and it was on the desk next to their stuff. It wasn't "lost". When they came back they would have seen it.

I love how the rockers dealt with it though. They have a great attitude. I really like them. And the goat farmers. I was pretty impressed by their story when I read their website and history.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 21 - Episode 6 - "Get Your Sexy On"   

Back to top Go down

Season 21 - Episode 6 - "Get Your Sexy On"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: