Episode 7 - October 31st - "Not the Only Actor On this Island"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17159
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Episode 7 - October 31st - "Not the Only Actor On this Island"   October 31st 2012, 9:24 am

Oh good, it's merge time!

Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2719
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 - October 31st - "Not the Only Actor On this Island"   October 31st 2012, 9:19 pm

This merge episode seals it ...

LISA WINS

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2719
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 - October 31st - "Not the Only Actor On this Island"   October 31st 2012, 9:24 pm

Let's look at the votes this TC.

RC and Penner voted for Pete. Everyone else voted for RC and Penner.

RC and Penner were part of a six person alliance with Mike and Denise and Jeff and Carter. All four of these players ended up betraying RC and Penner.

Mike Skupin betrayed his only ally in the game. If he voted for Pete (which was the plan) rather than Penner, Pete and RC would have at least reached a second vote. Instead, RC was gone.

RC is the first member of the jury. With eleven players left at the start of the episode, that means a F2 with nine jury members or a F3 with eight jury members.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9195
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 - October 31st - "Not the Only Actor On this Island"   October 31st 2012, 9:48 pm

ugh! i didn't want RC to go...i actually don't even know who i wanted to go... i am not really connecting with this cast, i guess denise i am always happy to see stay...scuppin has kind of been a fail for me this season
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35412
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 - October 31st - "Not the Only Actor On this Island"   November 1st 2012, 2:26 am

Denise and Lisa are my favorites. Pete.. ugh, don't like him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 - October 31st - "Not the Only Actor On this Island"   November 1st 2012, 6:11 am

Denise and Lisa are my favs also....can't stand Pete or Abi!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 - October 31st - "Not the Only Actor On this Island"   November 1st 2012, 6:31 am

Put me in the Denise and Lisa camp as well, although I don't mind Malcolm either, at least so far.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9195
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 - October 31st - "Not the Only Actor On this Island"   November 1st 2012, 8:11 am

Lisa & Denise are probably my 2 favs as well, they can be very quiet for favorites can't they???
also, i have to throw penner in my mix, i know he is hard to swallow but i like him somewhat
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14633
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 - October 31st - "Not the Only Actor On this Island"   November 1st 2012, 4:18 pm

I wish Pete had left instead of RC. I'm rooting for Lisa, Denise and Malcolm. It seems Jeff is playing to get Penner out more than winning the game which makes me think he doesn't win Survivor this season.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 - October 31st - "Not the Only Actor On this Island"   November 4th 2012, 6:31 pm

catty wrote:
I wish Pete had left instead of RC. I'm rooting for Lisa, Denise and Malcolm. It seems Jeff is playing to get Penner out more than winning the game which makes me think he doesn't win Survivor this season.

I was PRAYING that Pete left too.
I can't stand him or Abi... Evil or Very Mad
My favs are Denise, Lisa and Malcolm too! high five
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 - October 31st - "Not the Only Actor On this Island"   

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 - October 31st - "Not the Only Actor On this Island"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: