Season 21 - Episode 4 - "Funky Monkey"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Season 21 - Episode 4 - "Funky Monkey"   October 21st 2012, 8:34 am

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Season 21 - Episode 4 - "Funky Monkey"   October 21st 2012, 7:01 pm

Will be an hour late, ugh 60 minutes started 5 minutes ago!
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Season 21 - Episode 4 - "Funky Monkey"   October 21st 2012, 8:19 pm

Team twins are going to be an issue for me for as long as they run this race, lol. I'm up and down with them.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Season 21 - Episode 4 - "Funky Monkey"   October 21st 2012, 8:25 pm

The rats about made me puke....ewwwww!

I agree with the twins, they are killing me!

PostSubject: Re: Season 21 - Episode 4 - "Funky Monkey"   October 21st 2012, 9:06 pm

This was by far one of the most upsetting episodes I've watched. To see the children riding on the top of trains, the rats and the poverty in Bangladesh was so awful.

I'm disliking so many of these teams. Gary (I think he is the taller one), is a damn bully to Will and although I'm sad Will is gone, I'm glad Gary's ass is out of there. The twins and their big mouths are so obnoxious. Rob is rude (you just lost me a million dollars) yeah like they have a shot to win.

I'm rooting for John & Brent, they're a great couple and work well together and Jaymes & James, they're fun.

What's with no non eliminations yet? There's been 5 eliminations.

Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Season 21 - Episode 4 - "Funky Monkey"   October 21st 2012, 9:14 pm

Rob is the player I dislike the most of this cast. The way he has spoken to locals several episodes now is very offputting, and his wife never says anything about it. The twins, specifically the one that yells and screams all the time, are DRAINING. The superfans, who claim they wanted to win the race, were the laziest team of the whole bunch. IMO, they were lucky to make it this far.

I don;t remember being this annoyed with so many teams last season. Only Art & JJ consistently annoyed me every episode.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Season 21 - Episode 4 - "Funky Monkey"   October 21st 2012, 9:36 pm

Ryan Danz ‏@RyanDanz

All Amazing Racers are teaming up! Bangladesh conditions moved us to act. Pls donate & RT: #amazinghelp #oneteam

bit.ly VheYMZ
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Season 21 - Episode 4 - "Funky Monkey"   October 21st 2012, 9:46 pm

Phil Keoghan ‏@PhilKeoghan

Next week on #AmazingRace the heat is insane racers drop like flies
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Season 21 - Episode 4 - "Funky Monkey"   October 22nd 2012, 8:30 am

Is it just me, or does it seem like they go to similar places each season? There always seem to be 2 or 3 legs in an area like that last night (over-crowded, crazy traffic, insane heat and humidity, poverty). I know they can't spend every leg in a nice city, but it seems like they really push this stuff. Plus, they have them doing such physical things, why always pick such dreadfully hot, humid environments?

I can see this on a show where they are all physically fit and they are extreme sport enthusiasts (I forget the name of that show) but this is getting ridiculous.

OMG, I have to comment on those 'twinnies'. Who the hell calls themselves that? Could they be any more annoying?

And I can't believe those guys called themselves superfans. It was like they didn't have a clue how TAR worked.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35524
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 21 - Episode 4 - "Funky Monkey"   October 22nd 2012, 8:51 am

The twins are young women having the time of their lives. I think they are fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 21 - Episode 4 - "Funky Monkey"   October 22nd 2012, 9:31 am

I like the twins' competitiveness but find them super-annoying when yelling for each other during tasks.

Number of posts : 14909
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Season 21 - Episode 4 - "Funky Monkey"   October 24th 2012, 4:07 pm

I am okay with the twins now. They annoyed me first episode because one of the twins was yelling in a non supportive way during the ping pong challenge.

They've been more tolerable since then or maybe I'm used to their voices now.

I do like the goat farmers. I was sad to see the teachers leave.

PostSubject: Re: Season 21 - Episode 4 - "Funky Monkey"   

Back to top Go down

Season 21 - Episode 4 - "Funky Monkey"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: