Episode 5 - October 17th - "Got My Swag Back"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Episode 5 - October 17th - "Got My Swag Back"   October 17th 2012, 5:26 pm

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - October 17th - "Got My Swag Back"   October 17th 2012, 5:42 pm

huh? appendicitis maybe?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - October 17th - "Got My Swag Back"   October 17th 2012, 8:05 pm

FINALLY a pretty good episode. You could tell Dawson was contemplating blowing up Jeff's cover. WTF with the horrendous weather, mental note to myself, never visit the Philippines. I could never handle that!! Felt bad for Dana and was pretty surprised that the DR felt she could go on with the game, I think she made the right choice. I'll be curious to see at the finale if there was anything serious wrong with her.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - October 17th - "Got My Swag Back"   October 17th 2012, 8:24 pm

Am i the only one that thought on tonights episode that Katie looked almost identical to Kristen from BB12?
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - October 17th - "Got My Swag Back"   October 17th 2012, 9:39 pm

man my fav denise just has no luck...hoping for a win for her soon
good episode this week
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - October 17th - "Got My Swag Back"   October 17th 2012, 9:48 pm

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally forgot---did anyone see the completely AWKWARD dawson hug & kiss to jeff before she left... the whole time he was putting out her fire i was like "why the hell is she staring at him like that, she looks like she wants to jump his bones" and then she went in for the hug and kiss!!!! i was DYING!!!! sooooo awkward
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - October 17th - "Got My Swag Back"   October 17th 2012, 9:57 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
Am i the only one that thought on tonights episode that Katie looked almost identical to Kristen from BB12?

Nope you're not, I thought the same exact thing when I was watching. I said to myself, she looks like Kristen with dark hair! HA!
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - October 17th - "Got My Swag Back"   October 17th 2012, 10:12 pm

bergen wrote:
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally forgot---did anyone see the completely AWKWARD dawson hug & kiss to jeff before she left... the whole time he was putting out her fire i was like "why the hell is she staring at him like that, she looks like she wants to jump his bones" and then she went in for the hug and kiss!!!! i was DYING!!!! sooooo awkward

Very Awkward!!!!

Poor Dana. She looked so miserable. She did the right thing, for sure.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - October 17th - "Got My Swag Back"   October 18th 2012, 10:58 am

Poor Katie, having to listen to the constant bullshit from Probst this past episode. He practically told the Kalabaws to vote her out.

Both Katie and Dawson were screwed when Probst browbeat Dana into quitting. Dana lay dying on the ground while Probst is trying for even more camera time with his incessant game of Twenty Questions for Dana. "Can you describe your pain in vivd detail to me ? The doc poked you a few times and said you should drink more fluids, so if you leave now, it's a QUIT and it's ALL on you. Are ya gonna quit now ? Want me to bring your tribemates over here so you can personally apologize for screwing their games up ?"

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - October 17th - "Got My Swag Back"   October 18th 2012, 11:19 am

ahh hugh, such a bundle of rainbows and puppies... i love your recaps!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35519
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - October 17th - "Got My Swag Back"   October 18th 2012, 1:56 pm

Hugh310 wrote:
Poor Katie, having to listen to the constant bullshit from Probst this past episode. He practically told the Kalabaws to vote her out.

Both Katie and Dawson were screwed when Probst browbeat Dana into quitting. Dana lay dying on the ground while Probst is trying for even more camera time with his incessant game of Twenty Questions for Dana. "Can you describe your pain in vivd detail to me ? The doc poked you a few times and said you should drink more fluids, so if you leave now, it's a QUIT and it's ALL on you. Are ya gonna quit now ? Want me to bring your tribemates over here so you can personally apologize for screwing their games up ?"

I agree, JP was ragging on Katie something awful. Dawson was creepy though with the Jeff love.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - October 17th - "Got My Swag Back"   October 19th 2012, 1:45 pm

I think we have to keep in mind that these TC's are usually about an hour or so, and we see about a minute or two. I am sure he pushed a valid reason for each and every one to leave, not just Katie. I am guessing they showed that because it would make for a better 'shock value' when Dawson left.

Speaking of that awkward moment - I thought for sure she was going to turn around and tell the others just who Jeff (the baseball player) was. I think she thought about it for a moment, hence the awkward silence. Then when she said her little bit in the post boot interview, I was pretty sure that was what it was all about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - October 17th - "Got My Swag Back"   

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 - October 17th - "Got My Swag Back"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: