Episode 4 - October 10th - "Create a Little Chaos"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Episode 4 - October 10th - "Create a Little Chaos"   October 10th 2012, 5:33 pm

Preview -

Sneak Peek 1 -

Sneak Peek 2 -

Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3270
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 - October 10th - "Create a Little Chaos"   October 10th 2012, 6:11 pm

Thanks, Jack'd.

I am really looking forward to it tonight.
Russell made me tear up.

Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 - October 10th - "Create a Little Chaos"   October 10th 2012, 6:34 pm

Gail wrote:
Thanks, Jack'd.

Russell made me tear up.

They are sure making it seem like it's Russell's time to go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 - October 10th - "Create a Little Chaos"   October 10th 2012, 7:08 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Gail wrote:
Thanks, Jack'd.

Russell made me tear up.

They are sure making it seem like it's Russell's time to go.

on my cable little synopsis for tonight it says "one castaway uses a childhood story to avoid being voted off"....so i am guessing thats russel's story
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 - October 10th - "Create a Little Chaos"   October 10th 2012, 8:31 pm

Well that childhood story didn't do the trick.

His frustration was so intense when they lost that challenge. Tough for Malcom being up against a former baseball player though.

Do you think they will just take the remaining two and put them each on the other tribes?

I need some action, I feel this season is lacking something. Maybe it's just me!
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 - October 10th - "Create a Little Chaos"   October 10th 2012, 9:15 pm

This season is proceeding exactly as Probst and his cronies wanted. A tribe that, by purposeful design, was set up to be the weakest tribe, losing all of the early challenges in order to protect the two VIPs Blair and Kent, as well as the two favoured returnees Skupin and Penner.

The unfair sit-out rules used this season only further indicates that the producers did not mind the Matsing tribe being decimated. Normally they would want the tribes to be relatively even in numbers for competitive purposes but not this season.

The other two tribes should have been required to use at least ONE female in this challenge. There are several examples in past seasons where tribes are required to sit out a certain number of each gender for a challenge.

Furthermore, it looked ridiculous to see SIX players sitting out a challenge. The producers screwed up. Again.

Abi is not playing the game. Abi is playing a character - the villain. And it sucks.

Pete causing trouble at camp just for the hell of it. And it sucks. He's no Hantz.

Three straight episodes for Skupin with NO confessionals. Weird.

It was silly for that Swan story to be given exactly the same edited music as Morasca got when she had to leave AllStars to go back to her dying mother.

I am thinking that Lisa will win the game.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 - October 10th - "Create a Little Chaos"   October 10th 2012, 9:56 pm

jack'd i'm with you...i pretty much ffw'd through the episode...they have to do something to keep this season going.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 - October 10th - "Create a Little Chaos"   October 13th 2012, 5:12 pm

I hate when its only one tribe that goes to tribal week after week. They have to put the two remaining players in the other tribes right? I hope so. Or switch up the teams again.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 - October 10th - "Create a Little Chaos"   

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - October 10th - "Create a Little Chaos"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: