Episode 3 - October 3rd - "This Isn't a We Game"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Episode 3 - October 3rd - "This Isn't a We Game"   October 3rd 2012, 6:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - October 3rd - "This Isn't a We Game"   October 3rd 2012, 6:45 pm

AN INJURY-PRONE CASTAWAY INCURS A FRESH BATTLE WOUND DURING AN INTENSE IMMUNITY CHALLENGE, on “SURVIVOR: PHILIPPINES,” WEDNESDAY, OCT. 3

CHEAT TWEET: An injury prone castaway incurs a fresh battle wound during an intense challenge! #SURVIVOR 10/3 Will they survive? bit.ly Qg5JuC

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - October 3rd - "This Isn't a We Game"   October 3rd 2012, 7:30 pm

LOL - Micheal hurts himself again.. and Matsing ( sp?) really sucks..
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - October 3rd - "This Isn't a We Game"   October 3rd 2012, 7:41 pm

I swear Michael gets hurt every episode...its almost comical. And they do suck I agree Nancy.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3270
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - October 3rd - "This Isn't a We Game"   October 3rd 2012, 8:05 pm

I love the Denise and Malcolm alliance.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - October 3rd - "This Isn't a We Game"   October 3rd 2012, 9:03 pm

Gail wrote:
I love the Denise and Malcolm alliance.

Me too!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - October 3rd - "This Isn't a We Game"   October 3rd 2012, 9:18 pm

They ROCKED their turns in that challenge, especially Denise - too bad their tribe lost. I'm excited to see them merge in the weeks ahead, and how they'll interact!

Last edited by gluedtothepc on October 3rd 2012, 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - October 3rd - "This Isn't a We Game"   October 3rd 2012, 9:50 pm

i hope matsing wins next week, this is getting boring, the focus being always on 1 team
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - October 3rd - "This Isn't a We Game"   October 3rd 2012, 11:05 pm

bergen wrote:
i hope matsing wins next week, this is getting boring, the focus being always on 1 team

I agree with this! I think Jeff is bored too.

What would have happened tonight if it was a tie? I am glad Angie went home...it's a better move for the tribe members who are left.
Back to top Go down
simple
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - October 3rd - "This Isn't a We Game"   October 3rd 2012, 11:10 pm

Angie is a real cutie, but yes she needed to go home.

I like malcom and denises alliance too.

so far I am liking survivor, I usually only last about 5 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16368

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - October 3rd - "This Isn't a We Game"   October 4th 2012, 1:05 pm

simple wrote:
Angie is a real cutie, but yes she needed to go home.

I like malcom and denises alliance too.

so far I am liking survivor, I usually only last about 5 weeks.

Me too I think I may last longer this season.

It is getting boring I hope they win the next challenge.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - October 3rd - "This Isn't a We Game"   October 4th 2012, 5:32 pm

lol!
Miss Cleo BB14 ‏@MissCleoBB14

Jeff Probst found the only thing that can help save this season of #Survivor. Sneak peek of next week's episode: pic.twitter.com/5vv44Z9e

Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - October 3rd - "This Isn't a We Game"   October 4th 2012, 8:51 pm

I'll try my question again!! What would have happened last night if the voting ended up a tie?

Is that picture for real?? Is that a dumb question??!!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - October 3rd - "This Isn't a We Game"   October 4th 2012, 9:07 pm

ebowers wrote:

I'll try my question again!! What would have happened last night if the voting ended up a tie?

ebowers, maybe they would have had to face off to make fire and the first one who did won.

No it's not for real, it's a spoof on Big Brother's reset of the game.
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - October 3rd - "This Isn't a We Game"   October 4th 2012, 9:08 pm

ebowers wrote:

1. They would vote again - if it was tied again - the two people who got votes, would draw colored rocks - one blue - one red - who ever got the red rock would be voted out.
2. No, it's fake.

Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - October 3rd - "This Isn't a We Game"   October 4th 2012, 9:29 pm

PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:
ebowers wrote:

1. They would vote again - if it was tied again - the two people who got votes, would draw colored rocks - one blue - one red - who ever got the red rock would be voted out.
2. No, it's fake.

Thank you!! I haven't watched this show in awhile. Lisa got me watching again this season. I loved The Facts of Life and Blair!

Has there ever been a tie before?

Glad Malcolm put his feelings for Angie aside and voted her out last night. He and Denise make a good team...both excellent players. I hope they stick together.
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - October 3rd - "This Isn't a We Game"   October 4th 2012, 9:37 pm

ebowers wrote:
PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:
ebowers wrote:

2. No, it's fake.

Thank you!! I haven't watched this show in awhile. Lisa got me watching again this season. I loved The Facts of Life and Blair!

Has there ever been a tie before?

Glad Malcolm put his feelings for Angie aside and voted her out last night. He and Denise make a good team...both excellent players. I hope they stick together.

Yes, back when they had to start fires to stay in the game if it was tied. The rock thing is kinda new - in the last 5 seasons or so. So it's been that long since we've seen a tie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
Bronwyn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - October 3rd - "This Isn't a We Game"   October 5th 2012, 12:30 am

They did the rock thing all the way back in the Marquesas season, which was Boston Rob's first season. It's how Paschal went out, the older guy that was close to Neleh. He's the only person to ever leave the game because of a rock. I was thinking they only did the fire starting challenge in case of a tie at final four. It has been awhile since we saw one of those.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - October 3rd - "This Isn't a We Game"   October 5th 2012, 6:08 pm

I like the Malcolm/Denise alliance too. I didn't think I would like Lisa aka Blair, but I like her.

Abbi is super paranoid about CC. I think I got the name right. CC probably shouldn't have shared the immunity clue with her afterall.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - October 3rd - "This Isn't a We Game"   October 5th 2012, 9:20 pm

catty wrote:
I like the Malcolm/Denise alliance too. I didn't think I would like Lisa aka Blair, but I like her.

Abbi is super paranoid about CC. I think I got the name right. CC probably shouldn't have shared the immunity clue with her afterall.

i think it's RC, Abbi was right next to her when she found the clue so she really didn't have a choice...i give rc props for keeping her cool with Abbi...it's kind of looking like Abbi might of done the right thing though by running off to pete...he surprised me this week...that's why i want to see another team lose, to see if all these plans we see them talk about actually happen
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - October 3rd - "This Isn't a We Game"   October 7th 2012, 3:32 pm

RC...thanks bergen. I think I was confusing the names with XFactor Embarassed lol

I want to see one of the other teams lose too.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - October 3rd - "This Isn't a We Game"   

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - October 3rd - "This Isn't a We Game"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: