Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 2nd 2012, 9:37 pm

They should take that callers advice and stay OFF the net for a while. They seemed unreceptive to that well meaning advice. Then no hate. Simple. Instead they have a few avid fans and they are eating it up. I don't like the hate either, but I do think it's fair to rationally question things they said and did in the show. They CHOSE to go on the chat.
Back to top Go down
steevo

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 2nd 2012, 9:42 pm

Yes they did agree to do it. Still doesn't make it right. They answered the questions early on in the interview. Move on.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 2nd 2012, 9:47 pm

I recall Shane wanting to keep their relationship private. I recall Danielle wanting to be somewhat private. Shane was doing well with that until Danielle popped up at his doorstep. They've been given good advice by a few BB alums now, and they don't seem to be receptive to it. I don't understand the mentality, but it seems to me that Shane is getting roped into it because he "thinks" he's as disliked as Danielle. I think he feels like they are a unit against the world, so to speak, but that's not even remotely true. Shane had some bad moments, but honestly, most are completely unbothered by him, if they have an emotion associated with him at all. The intense hate is for Danielle, and it won't die down until time is given to the situation and she stops insulting the fans and saying everyone else is lying and she's innocent. This interview did nothing but fuel the flames and gain the hosts and Shane more "haters."
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 2nd 2012, 9:58 pm

steevo wrote:
Yes they did agree to do it. Still doesn't make it right. They answered the questions early on in the interview. Move on.

I disagree. Maybe that makes me a "hater" and I need help- but I truly don't wish them ill. But I don't BELIEVE them, either. But we're discussing it here- so I am too. I don't really think they owned up to anything. I don't BELIEVE she just got surgery or has a seven inch "gash" on her chest. I had a removal of a benign lump via lumpectomy(not surgery- not serious- and I knew it was benign going in) and it was really painful to lift the affected side arm for 2 weeks- it swelled up- and that is normal. I feel bad for Shane if he thought he was guaranteed $500k- but then he really has no business doing any other reality show- because there are no guarantees there. Danielle owes an explanation- maybe the only thing she does owe- for appropriating a fatal car crash and opening that families' wounds. If I'm a loser for watching live feeds- then I am. And I understand lying in the game; but it's my opinion that she crossed the line and still refuses to see reality. I can understand that she is young and didn't get what live feeds show. Maybe I was expecting a little acknowledgement- and I didn't see it.

I'm not trying at all to disrespect people who see it differently. I'm maybe just trying to explain that there are different varieties of "haters". There are those that really wish them ill; and those that feel sort of wounded by some things and are/were hoping for a resolution. I find it a bit hypocritical of Shane to be the judge of acceptable lies in the BB house. Dan and Shane BOTH lied and, if you will, crushed the "dreams" of others. Dan did it better. Dan got futher in the game. Anyway- I do wish them both the best, really. Maybe it is nutty to dissect BB this way. I do it every summer. maybe I'm a nut Smile
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 2nd 2012, 10:02 pm

I agree Ranjake!
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 2nd 2012, 10:16 pm

I disagree Ranjake !

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3279
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 2nd 2012, 10:16 pm

You're not a nut, Ranjake.
Great post!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 2nd 2012, 10:20 pm

All of them lied. Some lied about stupid stuff that had nothing to do with the game. Within that context, it should be left in that house and people should move on since it was just a game.

Those who Danielle lied about (evicted HGs and her family), should be dealt with by those individuals, not the fans of BB.

That's my opinion on this matter. People have every right to post and complain about anything and anyone they want, but to seek her out and trash her or even call her out, is pointless because it had no impact on that person's life. Danielle will have to deal with her lies when she is confronted by those she wronged, in private.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 2nd 2012, 10:21 pm

4200 wrote:
All of them lied. Some lied about stupid stuff that had nothing to do with the game. Within that context, it should be left in that house and people should move on since it was just a game.

Those who Danielle lied about (evicted HGs and her family), should be dealt with by those individuals, not the fans of BB.

That's my opinion on this matter. People have every right to post and complain about anything and anyone they want, but to seek her out and trash her or even call her out, is pointless because it had no impact on that person's life. Danielle will have to deal with her lies when she is confronted by those she wronged, in private.

bravo

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 2nd 2012, 10:26 pm

bravo bravo bravo
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 2nd 2012, 10:27 pm

4200 wrote:

I really don't care one way or the other, so all I'll through in there is that there are those HG who 'own' what they did, and others who don't. Those who do fair better in the 'real' world. Self-awareness is a helpful trait.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 2nd 2012, 10:32 pm

Why would ANYONE 'own' what they did to a pack of ravenous haters on a mickey mouse blogradio show ?

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 2nd 2012, 10:35 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:
4200 wrote:

I really don't care one way or the other, so all I'll through in there is that there are those HG who 'own' what they did, and others who don't. Those who do fair better in the 'real' world. Self-awareness is a helpful trait.

I think the important thing is for each person to own up to their actions, their failures. That doesn't have to be announced to a judge and jury of the public. It's with oneself and those who you have wronged. If she fails to do so, then it is going to hurt her more than anyone else. That's on her.
Back to top Go down
nickycheckedout

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 2nd 2012, 10:35 pm

Did anyone ask her if she was really in the moment about to stab Ian w/a knife as she threatened to do twice (until the feeds were blocked for a length of time)
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 2nd 2012, 10:41 pm

Hugh310 wrote:

Why would ANYONE 'own' what they did to a pack of ravenous haters on a mickey mouse blogradio show ?

I didn't say that - I didn't even listen to that show. Any HG who did something hurtful in the house that needs to be acknowledged should just publicly express it via whatever means they choose, and then no more comments to haters at all, if they don't want to, imo. Some are playful with it, like retweeting hate tweets, and I kinda like that attitude.
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 2nd 2012, 10:42 pm

Hugh310 wrote:

A lot weren't haters. One lady who said Dani at times "drove her crazy" gave pretty good advice, imo. Nobody HAS to own anything. It's the nature of reality tv- not just on BB. Some of the lies resonate with different people for different reasons. I think, in part because I have a 23 year old- I was personally hoping to see some growth; but that's on me. They have nothing to fear from me; I won't personally seek either of them out. I'm always just interested in finding out why people did the things they did- but again- that's my problem. Since Shane is the BB Lie Police, I'm sure he's given Danielle absolution, anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 2nd 2012, 10:43 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:
Hugh310 wrote:

I didn't say that - I didn't even listen to that show. Any HG who did something hurtful in the house that needs acknowledged should just publicly express it via whatever means they choose, and then no more comments to haters at all, if they don't want to, imo. Some are playful with it, like retweeting hate tweets, and I kinda like that attitude.

I don't. It pisses off their supporters (and rightly so) while giving the haters exactly what they crave - ATTENTION.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 2nd 2012, 10:50 pm

Hugh310 wrote:
gluedtothepc wrote:
Hugh310 wrote:

I didn't say that - I didn't even listen to that show. Any HG who did something hurtful in the house that needs acknowledged should just publicly express it via whatever means they choose, and then no more comments to haters at all, if they don't want to, imo. Some are playful with it, like retweeting hate tweets, and I kinda like that attitude.

I don't. It pisses off their supporters (and rightly so) while giving the haters exactly what they crave - ATTENTION.

We can agree to disagree about this. When Ian retweeted a hate tweet, I laughed. I don't see how it made his supporters mad (and I'm not an Ian supporter or fan, per se, but I respect what he brought to the game).
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 2nd 2012, 11:06 pm

Hugh310 wrote:

Isn't that the same show Matt, Ragan, and other BB HGs went on? Those HGs owned up to the things they said and did no problem.

Regardless, Danielle made the situation worse for herself, so I really do hope she actually follows even an inch of the advice given to her and actually learns what private means and does that. All I ask for when it comes to Danielle and Shane is that they get a sense of humor, lose some of the entitlement, and learn to accept responsibility for their parts in the situations they are in. I don't wish any negativity on them, but I definitely don't want to see them again... not even for a "redemption" arc. Naughty, naughty
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 2nd 2012, 11:20 pm

Let's remember that Danielle and Shane were quite willing to ride off into the privacy sunset right ofter the backyard inquistions, umm, I mean interviews, until they were talked out of it by well-meaning Jordeff and Brenchel.

And just how do Danielle and Shane 'get a sense of humor' out of being constantly attacked as soon as the game is over, while also getting shunned by many of their former friends and allies in the house ???

And finally, what 'responsibility for their parts in the situation they are in' should Danielle and Shane cop to ?? Finishing third and fourth which gave them little or no time to smooth things over and bond outside the house with the other players ? Maybe they should have bailed pre-jury, thus allowing them LOTS of time to bond/ forgive/commiserate with the other pre-jurors. Maybe they should have been satisfied with making jury and then bailed, thus allowing them LOTS of time to bond/forgive/commiserate with the other jurors.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3508
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 2nd 2012, 11:22 pm

There's something different going on with these two I've never seen before after BB
Shane seems to be in the same place he was weeks ago, even pre eviction. He is in Danielle's world and still not in the real world if that makes sense. She had so much influence over him in the game and he totally trusted her and she still seems to be in his head. There's just something not right, he seems screwed up from the experience more than anyone I've seen and really depressed....wish Joe would reach out to him right now and help him get past some things.
This talk was a trainwreck and did more harm than good to both him and Danielle as well as the hosts.

Free clicks fund therapy for children with autism:
www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=4&aid=107098&
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 2nd 2012, 11:26 pm

1) They were willing to ride off into the sunset and basically did until Danielle popped up in Vermont unannounced and starting posting pics like crazy after her "surgery." No one forced them to do that.

2) I dunno. Other HGs seemed to develop one. I assume it's not an impossible task. That's been Danielle's biggest problem in-game and out: she lacks humor. She's serious about everything. Shane is also not being shunned. He's "depressed" and refusing to talk to them while Danielle bashed everyone up and down and STILL has people willing to reach out to her.

3) I don't know how anyone can deny what Danielle and Shane did to wind up in their situations. They are being "attacked" for their actions that they did in game and post game. That's on them.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 2nd 2012, 11:32 pm

MyScott95 wrote:
There's something different going on with these two I've never seen before after BB
Shane seems to be in the same place he was weeks ago, even pre eviction. He is in Danielle's world and still not in the real world if that makes sense. She had so much influence over him in the game and he totally trusted her and she still seems to be in his head. There's just something not right, he seems screwed up from the experience more than anyone I've seen and really depressed....wish Joe would reach out to him right now and help him get past some things.
This talk was a trainwreck and did more harm than good to both him and Danielle as well as the hosts.

The hosts knew EXACTLY what was gonna happen - all they cared about was the notoriety and the ratings.

Shanielle were probably expecting more of an interview than a free-for-all call-in frenzy.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 2nd 2012, 11:35 pm

I know it's easy to dump everything on Danielle, but I refuse. The girl has every right to visit Shane if they are interested in each other. That's none of my business if they post pictures online or not. I don't have to seek them out just to hate on them. The internet is just as much theirs as it is mine.

Many past houseguests have said that leaving the game impacts you in a big way and some get it worse than others. All they've gotten since leaving the house is constant hate and confrontation regarding their actions in the BB house. They are experiencing major negativity, so it's kind of hard to find humor in that.

Again, those who seek them out to bash them whether its on twitter, ebay listings or radio interviews, is going too far. Even if they are being delusional about how things went down, i think it's best to stop with the ganging up. This is how people get pushed into hurting themselves. It's a form of bullying.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 2nd 2012, 11:37 pm

it's not "they." It's Danielle. No one has that much interest in Shane on his own until he revealed tonight that he was still uber bitter. The heat is mostly centered on Danielle and only Danielle.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 2nd 2012, 11:47 pm

Odin wrote:
1) They were willing to ride off into the sunset and basically did until Danielle popped up in Vermont unannounced and starting posting pics like crazy after her "surgery." No one forced them to do that.

2) I dunno. Other HGs seemed to develop one. I assume it's not an impossible task. That's been Danielle's biggest problem in-game and out: she lacks humor. She's serious about everything. Shane is also not being shunned. He's "depressed" and refusing to talk to them while Danielle bashed everyone up and down and STILL has people willing to reach out to her.

3) I don't know how anyone can deny what Danielle and Shane did to wind up in their situations. They are being "attacked" for their actions that they did in game and post game. That's on them.

1. Ummm, they were willing to ride off into the sunset and skip the wrap party and Vegas UNTIL they were talked out of it by Jordeff and Brenchel. They got through the wrap party with the help of Jordeff and Brenchel and Domiele. They would have been eaten alive in Vegas. They were also probably convinced (by Jordeff and Brenchel) that their showmance could lead them to future shows/opportunities.

2. Most other HGs didn't have to face the bullshit that Danielle had to face when she left the house. Hell, even the interviewers like Spicy were enjoying baiting her with revelations of how Dan betrayed her - let's watch Danielle squirm, oh boy !! Shane was shunned BY HIS COACH before she even left the house. Danielle bashed everyone in the house - yup ! You know who else bashed everyone in the house ? EVERYONE.

3. They were being attacked for what they did in a very public forum. They were NOT allowed a chance to reconnect/converse/bond with their fellow HGs before being thrown to the wolves. Janie and JoJo HATED each other early in the season but they obviously made their peace in private as the season played out. Same with Janie and Wil. Frank HATED Dan for the rest of the season after he got betrayed. Now they are twitter buddies. This is even after the fact that Booger AND Frank were joking about Booger going to Michigan and raping Dan's wife. Why has that fact been forgotten / brushed aside ? Where's the lynch mob for Booger ?

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 2nd 2012, 11:56 pm

are you trying to insinuate that Boogie is well liked or something? Boogie was taken to task for some of the crap he said. He also disappeared from the public and didn't give many interviews. He's not online posting pics and denying he said or did things and blaming the fans and saying they misconstrued him. Boogie isn't liked in general, but no one can deny that he owns who he is.

Also, do you have a thing for all Daniel(l)es? General question, actually curious. Razz
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 3rd 2012, 12:05 am

Please point out any interview, both after Booger's eviction and after the finale, that Booger was called out for his rape comment.

Also, please point out any tweet to Dan or his family mentioning the rape comment from Booger and also mentioning how funny his new buddy Frank found this rape comment.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 3rd 2012, 12:13 am

Boogie was called out on some of his comments on Rob's show and his superpass interview. The same ones where he called Dan cheesy and lame.

Dan's wife responded to the Boogie "rape" comments on Rob's show and I believe one of her many Murtz interviews.

If you expect me to waste time searching through tweets for something like that then you're expecting a lot from me. I wouldn't ask anyone to do that myself. But seriously, if you're going to bring that up, then where are the interviews and links for Shane owning up to him hoping Chelsea would divorce Dan over a game and how he wanted to burn his bible during Britney's eviction week?

Also, I'm not going to do the circle/back and forth thing. It's ridiculous. If we don't see eye to eye, that's fine. I'm not going to cry over it, though I might go get surgery, hop a plane, and decide to bowl in another state unexpectantly. Never know. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MyScott95
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3508
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 3rd 2012, 12:28 am

Hugh310 wrote:
MyScott95 wrote:

The hosts knew EXACTLY what was gonna happen - all they cared about was the notoriety and the ratings.

Shanielle were probably expecting more of an interview than a free-for-all call-in frenzy.

Some are saying the hosts are big fans of "Shanelle" and that is why some are mad at the way they acted at times to some callers. I agree they should be left alone but they put themselves out there for this and continued the lies and didn't own what they did to others in the house as far as deals they made, lies they told about their votes, lies they told about their involvement in things. They were asked about their f2 deal which meant getting rid of Dan yet still say Dan is the one who betrayed them so can't see the forest for the trees IMO. Some callers did have valid points on Shane's anger towards Dan trying to help him "get it" that he prevented others from winning not just Dan taking it away from him. I didn't like some things done and said by haters and constantly going back to the cancer ect. she had already answered. I don't have a clue why they even comsidered doing a show yet but they did it and what hurt them is not owning some things in the game not Danielle's lies about other things, that was a given before this. JMO

Free clicks fund therapy for children with autism:
www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=4&aid=107098&
lovepeacehappiness
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 3rd 2012, 12:38 am

I think Danielle would get a lot less hate if she would just say yeah,I lied in the game..for her to say she never lied,not even game-related is crazy..Also,a lot of people felt she was a decent player due to her game lies so if they weren't on purpose that makes her gameplay less impressive,IMO.
Back to top Go down
Neshama

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 3rd 2012, 12:43 am

Odin wrote:
Hugh310 wrote:

Isn't that the same show Matt, Ragan, and other BB HGs went on? Those HGs owned up to the things they said and did no problem.

Regardless, Danielle made the situation worse for herself, so I really do hope she actually follows even an inch of the advice given to her and actually learns what private means and does that. All I ask for when it comes to Danielle and Shane is that they get a sense of humor, lose some of the entitlement, and learn to accept responsibility for their parts in the situations they are in. I don't wish any negativity on them, but I definitely don't want to see them again... not even for a "redemption" arc. Naughty, naughty

Agree. I do not wish anything bad on Danielle (or Shane). I have no desire to seek her out and communicate with her. I just don't want her on my TV ever again, especially on TAR.
I would say to anyone who wants to be on a reality program... you will be confronted by some fans for the things you do and say. It's the nature of the beast. A lot of reality stars who have caused a frenzy for whatever reason get bombarded with comments, questions, love and hate. And, of course, I have seen much bigger celebrities having to shut down their twitter and other sites because of harassment and vile hatred. The "online world" is a scary place. So, Danielle should really consider how 'exposed' she wants to be.
Back to top Go down
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 3rd 2012, 1:05 am

There is no chance they will get offered to be on TAR. It's the same story from some BB fans who seek it out for their favorite couple.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 3rd 2012, 2:18 am

I can't believe Shane is STILL harping on the "boo hoo Dan lied to me and I lost the game because of it" bullshit. If he is SO SURE that he would have won the game if he had stayed, doesn't he see why it made sense from Dan's perspective to get him out? His inability to see things from anyone else's perspective is baffling to me. Why was Dan supposed to just let him win the game? He has got to be the MOST entitled player to ever come out of Big Brother, and that is saying something.

I'm glad people called him out on the fact that he lied to people too.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 3rd 2012, 6:32 am

Bryanna wrote:
I can't believe Shane is STILL harping on the "boo hoo Dan lied to me and I lost the game because of it" bullshit. If he is SO SURE that he would have won the game if he had stayed, doesn't he see why it made sense from Dan's perspective to get him out? His inability to see things from anyone else's perspective is baffling to me. Why was Dan supposed to just let him win the game? He has got to be the MOST entitled player to ever come out of Big Brother, and that is saying something.

I'm glad people called him out on the fact that he lied to people too.
I guess that's what baffles me as well. Every single HG in there was hoping to win the game and the big money for themselves. Shane is disappointed at getting so close and not winning either of the bigger money prizes. I get that but every other HG evicted before the final two feels that same disappointment to some degree.
If Dan had evicted Ian at final four and then Shane, Danielle and Dan had gone to the final three together, Shane very well might have won the final HOH (Danielle probably would have thrown what she could to Shane, no?) and Shane definitely would have evicted Dan and taken Danielle to final two. Dan certainly knew this, thus he talked them both into a dumb move and then evicted Shane. Isn't that exactly what Shane was planning to do to Dan ... evict him at final three?
Dan read them both well and took advantage of their naivete and overconfidence and struck first. That's how the game is played as far as I'm concerned.
Is Joe whining about Shane breaking the final two deal that he had with Joe? No. (Not to mention the other "final two or final three" deals that Shane had with other HG.) I'm not calling Shane, or anyone, out for that by the way. That's how you play.
Dan warned Danielle many times that everything she said in the house was tracked by feed watchers and that she should be careful what she said. Danielle didn't heed that advice and is feeling the heat for some of her non-game related lies and embellishments. In fact, she appears to still be trying to spin them. (Feed watchers "misunderstood" apparently.)
I think Dan was well aware of the crap storm that she would face and he advised her to stay off the internet for a bit. She chose not to and that's her choice but the "haters" will always attack their chosen HGs directly via Twitter, Facebook and during chats. As much as I dislike that part of BB "fan-dom", we see it every damn season and this one is no exception.
I don't know why they're choosing to put themselves on the firing line but they appear to be and the "haters" will continue to attack them directly as long as they do.
Since they're willing to do it, more power to them I guess but they certainly shouldn't be surprised by the mixed reception they're getting.

I was just catching up on Twitter and apparently Shane feels that those BB fans who watch the feeds "24/7" have "no life."
That always appears to be the fall back position of any HG who doesn't like to be called out on things the did and/or said in the house, no? They never seem to understand that nobody watches the feeds "24/7" but that someone, somewhere is watching the feeds at any given time of the day and if these people report something said or done that others find interesting the flashback option comes in handy.
(Shane probably should have spent a little more time doing a bit of research on BB between being recruited and going into sequester.)
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 3rd 2012, 7:04 am

Something I forgot last night Danielle even said: she said that her ex-friends got paid to lie about her for magazines- that's where many of the things that were misconstrued came from??? I saw "EW" with BB stuff and an after finale thing of Dan/Dani/and Ian- but saw nothing but internet blogs of her ex-friends- which I don't think pay for info. Anyone?
Back to top Go down
tina

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 3rd 2012, 7:19 am

ranjake wrote:
Something I forgot last night Danielle even said: she said that her ex-friends got paid to lie about her for magazines- that's where many of the things that were misconstrued came from??? I saw "EW" with BB stuff and an after finale thing of Dan/Dani/and Ian- but saw nothing but internet blogs of her ex-friends- which I don't think pay for info. Anyone?

I don't believe for one second that her ex friends were paid for anything why would anyone pay for a z list story about a reality person .. Just another lie to cover the lies .. I think her ex friends were more then happy to give the stories for free lol
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 3rd 2012, 7:35 am

Of interest to note: Shane thinks fans who watch 24/7 have no life and he will pray for the haters.

Shane Meaney ‏@shanemeaney
I love all of the fans and pray for the haters to come to realize this is just a game. It means a lot to dani and I for the love and support

Details Expand Collapse Reply
RetweetedRetweet
Delete
FavoritedFavorite
19h Shane Meaney ‏@shanemeaney
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 3rd 2012, 7:40 am

Shane wants the fans to realize it's just a game... maybe he should heed his own advice.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 3rd 2012, 8:27 am

As far as Shane is concerned, he realizes just how stupid he was to agree to go on the block at F4. He will remember that mistake for a long time and is having a very hard time dealing with it. His only defense at this point is to hate on Dan. Give him time.

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   

Back to top Go down

Danielle Murphree
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 14-
Jump to: