all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Danielle Murphree

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 16th 2012, 8:58 pm

lovepeacehappiness wrote:
oh, i have a question..I saw the tweets between Janelle,jojo,fake danielle after janelle was informed that it was fake dani but what were the tweets that Janelle deleted when she thought it was the real danielle? just curious because I saw it being talked about on another board.

You can go to Janelle's twitter, she didn't delete her tweets, they're there.

Back to top Go down
MyScott95
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3508
Location : Rocky River, Ohio
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 16th 2012, 9:29 pm

Jack'd wrote:
She first says that it was a "mass" on her right breast, then it changes to scar tissue. Secondly, she says she left everything behind, that she has to have surgery for what they thought was Cancer. You don't go from having scar tissue from breast implants which in her own words is really not serious and then 5 days later it suddenly changes to your Dr.'s thought you had breast Cancer. See the embellishment? Was it necessary? What was the point?

This is how she tells stories. Like the Janelle one, first Janelle was mean to her, by the 10th time she told the story Janelle was violent lol, all of which was a fat out lie. Believe it or not, if you are on the receiving end of that kind of false accusations, you would not be a happy camper.


This is what got people so fired up about her, her stories grow as she tells them, and a lot of viewers that have either suffered from or know someone that has suffered from Cancer got offended. It should have never been said, if it were true, she would have said it the first time she told Dan the story and not say it wasn't serious!

For me, it wasn't solely the Cancer talk that bothered me, that was just added to her 1,000 other embellishments/lies she told about herself and the other houseguests that were told, all of which was in no way game related.

As others stated here, you have to watch and listen to her on the live feeds to understand what everyone is talking about.


I agree, just want if anything other things answered like what you posted above. I heard Jenn say today she was told at the finale and when she got home a lot about Danielle and the lies, and read Dan said he caught on to her stretching the truth too and was told many compared her to Maggie and she was hated which surprised him. Jenn also said Kara told Danielle to stay off the internet because she was facing a sh**storm...I guess quite a few were talking about it at the finale so now we know why Danielle didn't want to go to the finale party and Vegas I'm guessing. Why she is wanting to do this Superpass? I don't have a clue ..

_________________
“Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself, and know that everything in life has purpose. There are no mistakes, no coincidences, all events are blessings given to us to learn from.”

Free clicks fund therapy for children with autism:
www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=4&aid=107098&
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 16th 2012, 9:34 pm

I'm honestly surprised Danielle still riles people up this much and we're still talking about her many, many lies, specifically the cancer/mass/scar/surgery/7 inch suture/wrappage/chemo/radiation/benign/blah blah blah one.

This is why I kept saying it would be in Danielle's best interest to address these things. She got under viewers' skins and hit them on emotional levels. She played around with things that affect people... hurt them... and no one wants to see something they've suffered from used as a baseless platform to gain attention, sympathy, or to hurt someone else. She should have come out a long time ago and just said she was doing it for game purposes, and she got out of hand. It would have benefited her so much. Instead, she kept making it worse for herself. She dug her hole, and now she just chooses to ignore it. Fine. She really doesn't owe us anything, but it'd be a nice gesture for her to acknowledge that she stirred something in people by her actions and to stop blaming it on everyone and everything else but her. Also, she needs to stop trying to blankly justify her behavior by saying she didn't know the livefeeds existed or that people copied every word said. We saw too many times that she was made aware of this by Dan, Janelle, Britney, Ian, Frank, Boogie, etc. In fact, she knew it would happen before she went in the house. All the HGs were made aware of it in pre-interviews this year. All of them. She really has no excuses.
Back to top Go down
MyScott95
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3508
Location : Rocky River, Ohio
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 16th 2012, 9:44 pm

Odin, I think it started again because Shane was on Twitter promoting the Superpass interview ...and asking for prayers from their fans. I am surprised they are doing it myself although I think they will be ultra protected during it.

_________________
“Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself, and know that everything in life has purpose. There are no mistakes, no coincidences, all events are blessings given to us to learn from.”

Free clicks fund therapy for children with autism:
www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=4&aid=107098&
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 16th 2012, 9:50 pm

oh lord... forgot about that. Shane needs to ask his fans to pray for him not to screw it up even more than he already has for himself.
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3279
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 17th 2012, 1:41 am

This is what I have to say about Danielle....

I dislike her more than anyone from BB right now. She sickens me and pisses me off, even now.

Oh well, I know that sounds cray cray......Oops. Am I allowed to use that term? LOL Is the Danielle/Shane army going to get me?

_________________
Live like someone left the gate open
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 17th 2012, 5:42 am

She said this other odd thing I only recently saw on youtube. She was talking to Dan- and she said because she is so high up in the medical field, she had to sign special wavers in the BB house re: to giving treatment in a medical emergency. I don't know if there's something particular to Alabama...or? For example in NJ we have the "good samaritan" law- but that more limits my liability if I give treatment in an emergency in good faith and technique. I'm finding there are lots of feed moments I missed- and I didn't understand this at all.
Back to top Go down
4200
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 17th 2012, 6:54 am

It's always about making herself look more important than she really is. She wants and needs the attention. Every story, she had to one up. It reminds me of the Kristen Wiig character that one ups everyone lol.

She doesn't think about real life consequences for saying the things she says. She just does it to get the desired reaction out of people. She also plays the victim card in every situation just to seek the sympathy and concern of others around her.

_________________
BB16 F2 prediction: Zach and Cody -------> Winner Zach  (Date of prediction August 13th)
Back to top Go down
MyScott95
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3508
Location : Rocky River, Ohio
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 17th 2012, 11:26 am

Gail wrote:
This is what I have to say about Danielle....

I dislike her more than anyone from BB right now. She sickens me and pisses me off, even now.

Oh well, I know that sounds cray cray......Oops. Am I allowed to use that term? LOL Is the Danielle/Shane army going to get me?

Gail, do you see them on Twitter? both the haters and fans? I don't post much on there but have been reading since BB ended this year and both armies are "cray, cray" IMO...LOL!

ETA....same with Theresa fans, but they seem more fiece against Jacqueline, Caroline, Kathy and Melissa than any I've seen. (from RHONJ)

_________________
“Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself, and know that everything in life has purpose. There are no mistakes, no coincidences, all events are blessings given to us to learn from.”

Free clicks fund therapy for children with autism:
www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=4&aid=107098&
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3279
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 17th 2012, 11:38 am

No, I don't follow either of them, or read anything about them on Twitter.
Don't want to at all.
I've just heard about the Shanielle Army here and some other forums.

I was just trying to be funny with the army coming to get me part. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cuyaddaber
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 715
Location : CT, Manchester
Registration date : 2012-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 17th 2012, 5:38 pm

LOL Gail Smile

I agree, I can't stand Danielle more than I've ever disliked ANY Houseguest of ANY season - the only favor she can do for herself is to own up to her lies, but apparently she never will Rolling Eyes

_________________
Watching BB:Over The Top
10 more weeks of BB!
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/cuyaddaber
steevo



Number of posts : 31
Location : Kitchener, Ontario
Registration date : 2011-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 17th 2012, 6:06 pm

Well, I give up. You guys win. This is obviously not the place for a Danielle supporter. No one will allow that she at least made a step ( however small ) in the Murtz interview towards what people want to hear from her. No one will say 'OK at least she didn't do that' even when shown dates and times when she said that she doesn't have cancer. My head is getting too sore from banging it against the wall so I'm outta here. Have a party and enjoy the moral high ground because someone who supports Danielle even with all her faults has left the building.

Buh bye.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 17th 2012, 6:13 pm

ah steevo don't leave...danielle is just a tough person to crack, hard to understand...
Back to top Go down
QueenOfEgypt



Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2010-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 17th 2012, 8:29 pm

Her personality sucks. IMO, Danielle has ZERO redeeming qualities. I can't stand her. She's a pretty lady, but her her personality makes her UGLY. If you're ugly inside, then you're ugly out.

Let her apologize until she turns blue in the face. I don't buy any of it.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 17th 2012, 9:06 pm

steevo wrote:
Well, I give up. You guys win. This is obviously not the place for a Danielle supporter. No one will allow that she at least made a step ( however small ) in the Murtz interview towards what people want to hear from her. No one will say 'OK at least she didn't do that' even when shown dates and times when she said that she doesn't have cancer. My head is getting too sore from banging it against the wall so I'm outta here. Have a party and enjoy the moral high ground because someone who supports Danielle even with all her faults has left the building.

Buh bye.

That's dramatic. It's not that big of a deal.
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 18th 2012, 5:10 am

At FIRST she definitely didn't (say she had Cancer) but I think it was implied that they were "ruling out" Cancer, with the surgery. Her story didn't make sense. Breast Implants often cause scar tissue that is "icky" looking- Danielle from RHNJ lived with hers for 10 years before getting it corrected- but it's usually cosmetic, not at all life-threatening. Her story didn't and doesn't add up. I don't believe she had major surgery, flew, and then went bowling- just based on how I felt post (TOTALLY benign!) lumpectomy- it's not logical. Now maybe it's just because of her track record for truth-telling that I see (doesn't mean I'm right). I think maybe her past exagerrations have colored how I feel about her in the present.

I think it's maybe so "bad" because she won't watch feeds? Enquiring minds want to know Smile and she doesn't remember anything- so maybe it's harder for fans and non-fans to get past it. As I've said before, I wish her no harm. I hope this all ends up being a positive experience for her, and her fans. I think it takes time in most cases...
Back to top Go down
stephlj

avatar

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 18th 2012, 10:11 am

steevo wrote:
Well, I give up. You guys win. This is obviously not the place for a Danielle supporter. No one will allow that she at least made a step ( however small ) in the Murtz interview towards what people want to hear from her. No one will say 'OK at least she didn't do that' even when shown dates and times when she said that she doesn't have cancer. My head is getting too sore from banging it against the wall so I'm outta here. Have a party and enjoy the moral high ground because someone who supports Danielle even with all her faults has left the building.

Buh bye.

Sorry, but this is a discussion forum. You can support anyone you want to. I haven't seen anyone attack you at all for supporting Danielle, but I have seen people stating the things that Danielle did that we don't like and don't agree with.

She dramatically implied on more than one occasion that she had breast cancer. She said that her scar tissue indicated something more serious at least twice. (twice that i saw) She told Dan while they were playing chess near the end that she had had so many surgeries all her life to see if she had cancer. She told Dan very tearfully that she had nothing to go home to except finding out if she had cancer.

She said that she had radiation treatment to treat a scar. Radiation is never used to treat scar tissue. Radiation therapy for cancer can actually cause scar tissue to form. That's like treating lung cancer with more cigarettes.

For me, the bottom line is that I don't trust someone who lies so much. We can't take each and every statement this girl made over 3 months and check them for lie or truth. She lied a LOT, and that very fact puts into question everything she says. At this point if Danielle told me it was raining, I would need to go outside and check. She lies, she lies a LOT.

Now, this is my opinion, and I feel secure with it. You like Danielle? Fine, that's fine... but you seem to be getting pissed off that so many others don't like her, and don't approve of her actions and her ethics. No one here is shutting you down, no one wants to mute your opinions. This is a discussion,with multiple points of view.

And, this is from someone who is a huge Brittney fan!!! I love her snarky sarcastic attitude... it rubs others the wrong way... I have to be ok with that.
Back to top Go down
marylou2
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 1344
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 18th 2012, 10:55 am

good posting
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 18th 2012, 11:16 am

Agreed, Stephlj.

Do you know how hard it was to be a Daniele/Rachel fan last year (or in my case, tolerating them more than almost everyone else in the house)? That was a chore. And as much as Danielle is disliked, I doubt she's anywhere near Maggie levels. Imagine being a fan of her during s6 as compared to now. That would be rough. At least today she gets props for her gameplay, lol.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 23rd 2012, 1:16 pm

I just read a tweet that Danielle is still in VT with Shane! I am kind of shocked by this. Doesn't she have a life and job to go home to?
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8811
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 23rd 2012, 1:38 pm

She said in their superpass interview that there is nothing keeping her in Alabama and is open to living anywhere, or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 23rd 2012, 1:43 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
She said in their superpass interview that there is nothing keeping her in Alabama and is open to living anywhere, or something like that.

I understand that she can probably get a job anywhere (I guess having family and friends in Alabama is 'nothing' to her LOL). But I am surprised she isn't going home and taking care of stuff before spending such a long time with Shane.

I can understand her desire to live elsewhere - but doesn't she have a job (she said she did when on the show) and an apartment, etc.

Have to admit I was really surprised to read that she was still in VT. I can't believe Shane hasn't gotten sick of her yet!
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8088
Location : NYC
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 23rd 2012, 1:50 pm

Wait she went back to VT after the Superpass thing? Because she had defintley gone home just prior...
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8811
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 23rd 2012, 1:55 pm

Schooner wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
She said in their superpass interview that there is nothing keeping her in Alabama and is open to living anywhere, or something like that.

I understand that she can probably get a job anywhere (I guess having family and friends in Alabama is 'nothing' to her LOL). But I am surprised she isn't going home and taking care of stuff before spending such a long time with Shane.

I can understand her desire to live elsewhere - but doesn't she have a job (she said she did when on the show) and an apartment, etc.

Have to admit I was really surprised to read that she was still in VT. I can't believe Shane hasn't gotten sick of her yet!



Maybe he likes her and doesn't want her to leave, He did say that his uncle can get her a job there if she wanted it.
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 1377
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 23rd 2012, 3:25 pm

she had just moved into that apartment
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 23rd 2012, 4:27 pm

There's nothing holding her in Alabama? Her job and schooling are there. Her family and friends are there. Her life is there. She doesn't have anything concrete with Shane yet. Nothing at all. No woman should be moving for a guy like that especially if she doesn't even have a guarantee of a relationship. Heck, even Rachel didn't up and move in with Brendon directly after the show. It took a few months of her being back and forth, and they at least lived within driveable miles from each other, and the person Danielle was trying to be like, Jordan, took years. She needs to slow down if this news about her being in VT is true, especially after she appeared to be annoyed at and awkward with Shane.
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 23rd 2012, 4:38 pm

I wonder if Danielle has seen her parents since BB? I think she can probably pay a fee and transfer her Nursing license to Vermont- not sure if she'd have to take their boards. They are moving fast but he seems to be clinging to her just as much. He seems to be having a really difficult time emotionally- waking up in the middle of the night with anxiety attacks over "how BB14 went down". Sad. Hope they're happy, though and hope Shane moves on. He's too young to give up. Go get a few good jobs- that's what my Husband and I did at 26; if you hustle and don't spend you can save a bunch.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 25th 2012, 10:12 am

Odin wrote:
There's nothing holding her in Alabama? Her job and schooling are there. Her family and friends are there. Her life is there. She doesn't have anything concrete with Shane yet. Nothing at all. No woman should be moving for a guy like that especially if she doesn't even have a guarantee of a relationship. Heck, even Rachel didn't up and move in with Brendon directly after the show. It took a few months of her being back and forth, and they at least lived within driveable miles from each other, and the person Danielle was trying to be like, Jordan, took years. She needs to slow down if this news about her being in VT is true, especially after she appeared to be annoyed at and awkward with Shane.

Hence the "LOL" on my comment about that. How can she say she has nothing in AB?? From the way she talked, she had tons of schooling, an apt, a great job where she was the boss *cough cough*. I get it, she has fallen for Shane and thinks he is 'the one'. But geez, this is the most disfunctional relationship I have ever seen. He 'needs her' because he is so distraught that Dan stole his money? And her...OMG what can you say about that nut job?
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8811
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 25th 2012, 10:53 am

Schooner wrote:
Odin wrote:
There's nothing holding her in Alabama? Her job and schooling are there. Her family and friends are there. Her life is there. She doesn't have anything concrete with Shane yet. Nothing at all. No woman should be moving for a guy like that especially if she doesn't even have a guarantee of a relationship. Heck, even Rachel didn't up and move in with Brendon directly after the show. It took a few months of her being back and forth, and they at least lived within driveable miles from each other, and the person Danielle was trying to be like, Jordan, took years. She needs to slow down if this news about her being in VT is true, especially after she appeared to be annoyed at and awkward with Shane.

Hence the "LOL" on my comment about that. How can she say she has nothing in AB?? From the way she talked, she had tons of schooling, an apt, a great job where she was the boss *cough cough*. I get it, she has fallen for Shane and thinks he is 'the one'. But geez, this is the most disfunctional relationship I have ever seen. He 'needs her' because he is so distraught that Dan stole his money? And her...OMG what can you say about that nut job?



He actually doesn't feel that way anymore, He knows it was his lack of game knowledge that did him in, He still doesn't like Dan or want anything to do with him which is understandable, Dan is a very unlikable slimy kind of guy.
Back to top Go down
tina



Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 25th 2012, 11:32 am

Maybe she's there paying his bills and helping his Family with food and all just 2 weeks ago his Family had to borrow money for food . From the look's of things doesn't seem like Shane is back to work his been busy with a house guest .
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8811
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 25th 2012, 11:36 am

tina wrote:
Maybe she's there paying his bills and helping his Family with food and all just 2 weeks ago his Family had to borrow money for food . From the look's of things doesn't seem like Shane is back to work his been busy with a house guest .



He has gone back to work, been back a few weeks now.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 25th 2012, 8:41 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
Schooner wrote:
Odin wrote:
There's nothing holding her in Alabama? Her job and schooling are there. Her family and friends are there. Her life is there. She doesn't have anything concrete with Shane yet. Nothing at all. No woman should be moving for a guy like that especially if she doesn't even have a guarantee of a relationship. Heck, even Rachel didn't up and move in with Brendon directly after the show. It took a few months of her being back and forth, and they at least lived within driveable miles from each other, and the person Danielle was trying to be like, Jordan, took years. She needs to slow down if this news about her being in VT is true, especially after she appeared to be annoyed at and awkward with Shane.

Hence the "LOL" on my comment about that. How can she say she has nothing in AB?? From the way she talked, she had tons of schooling, an apt, a great job where she was the boss *cough cough*. I get it, she has fallen for Shane and thinks he is 'the one'. But geez, this is the most disfunctional relationship I have ever seen. He 'needs her' because he is so distraught that Dan stole his money? And her...OMG what can you say about that nut job?



He actually doesn't feel that way anymore, He knows it was his lack of game knowledge that did him in, He still doesn't like Dan or want anything to do with him which is understandable, Dan is a very unlikable slimy kind of guy.

You must be talking about in the context of the game, right? Because from all indications, Dan is a terrific son, brother, husband, coach and friend. There are many testimonials out there from people who know Dan personally that state what a super person he is. I suspect in a few more months, Shane will feel differently. And if not, well, life goes on. I feel like maybe this wasn't the game for him to be on. The whole point is to be the last "man" standing.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8811
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 25th 2012, 9:02 pm

ebowers wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
Schooner wrote:
Odin wrote:
There's nothing holding her in Alabama? Her job and schooling are there. Her family and friends are there. Her life is there. She doesn't have anything concrete with Shane yet. Nothing at all. No woman should be moving for a guy like that especially if she doesn't even have a guarantee of a relationship. Heck, even Rachel didn't up and move in with Brendon directly after the show. It took a few months of her being back and forth, and they at least lived within driveable miles from each other, and the person Danielle was trying to be like, Jordan, took years. She needs to slow down if this news about her being in VT is true, especially after she appeared to be annoyed at and awkward with Shane.

Hence the "LOL" on my comment about that. How can she say she has nothing in AB?? From the way she talked, she had tons of schooling, an apt, a great job where she was the boss *cough cough*. I get it, she has fallen for Shane and thinks he is 'the one'. But geez, this is the most disfunctional relationship I have ever seen. He 'needs her' because he is so distraught that Dan stole his money? And her...OMG what can you say about that nut job?



He actually doesn't feel that way anymore, He knows it was his lack of game knowledge that did him in, He still doesn't like Dan or want anything to do with him which is understandable, Dan is a very unlikable slimy kind of guy.

You must be talking about in the context of the game, right? Because from all indications, Dan is a terrific son, brother, husband, coach and friend. There are many testimonials out there from people who know Dan personally that state what a super person he is. I suspect in a few more months, Shane will feel differently. And if not, well, life goes on. I feel like maybe this wasn't the game for him to be on. The whole point is to be the last "man" standing.



And he throws it in your face and doesn't let you forget that whenever you visit his twitter page, He has a used car/snake oil salesman/con man vibe
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 25th 2012, 9:05 pm

Yes, I also find Dan very likable- and Shane at this point kind of unlikable. (Just from Shane's post-season interviews.) It's hard for me to understand how a grown man could actually equate some of the things that occured on a gameshow to Dan (ie. stole my $$, my lies are fine because I tilted my head left- or whatever justification and rationalizations he was trying to make). I hope Shane is really over it- that's good news. As for Shane and Dani- I wish them well, alone or together. Hope they both move past BB and have great lives.
Back to top Go down
4200
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 25th 2012, 9:14 pm

I also get the car salesman vibe from Dan. I see him as someone who tries to convey a certain image of himself when the real person is usually hidden from the public.

No one says he is the devil. It's just that he seems like a phoney to me. Everything he does is calculated and doesn't seem like it's coming from the heart
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 25th 2012, 9:59 pm

Anywayz,

what is this I'm hearing about Shane/Danielle's fansite not only trying to buy them trips for christmas but also asking for donations to buy expensive birthday gifts. That's... interesting.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8811
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 25th 2012, 10:32 pm

Odin wrote:
Anywayz,

what is this I'm hearing about Shane/Danielle's fansite not only trying to buy them trips for christmas but also asking for donations to buy expensive birthday gifts. That's... interesting.



Didn't Jeff and Jordan's fans get them a trip, And didn't one of Janelle's fans give her several thousand dollars to. . .ahem ''''spend some time with him'''' ahem, Fans giving Hg's gifts happens every few years no big deal
Back to top Go down
4200
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 25th 2012, 11:32 pm

I just don't get the idea of buying any of these people any expensive gifts. They're reality tv people, not the people behind curing diseases, except for Brendon who will be curing everything when he gets around to it Razz

_________________
BB16 F2 prediction: Zach and Cody -------> Winner Zach  (Date of prediction August 13th)
Back to top Go down
MyScott95
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3508
Location : Rocky River, Ohio
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 26th 2012, 1:54 am

scottep_32 wrote:
Odin wrote:
Anywayz,

what is this I'm hearing about Shane/Danielle's fansite not only trying to buy them trips for christmas but also asking for donations to buy expensive birthday gifts. That's... interesting.



Didn't Jeff and Jordan's fans get them a trip, And didn't one of Janelle's fans give her several thousand dollars to. . .ahem ''''spend some time with him'''' ahem, Fans giving Hg's gifts happens every few years no big deal

Never heard of a Janelle fan doing that, know she said on feeds someone gave her a lot of money after BB7 but no reason behind it other than maybe they could and she came in 3rd? Jeff and Jordan didn't get a trip, I think money was raised for Danielle and Nick for a trip though. I think J&J fans did raise some money to send her to Italy when Jeff was doing ATWFF to see him and meet his family living there.
It has happened to a few HG's with their fans so I can't see anything wrong if Shane and Danielle fans want to do it, it's still just the craziness in all of it as far as their relationship that has me baffled at times. The relationship is so confusing IMO unlike with J&J, B&R and D&N who's relationships weren't.

_________________
“Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself, and know that everything in life has purpose. There are no mistakes, no coincidences, all events are blessings given to us to learn from.”

Free clicks fund therapy for children with autism:
www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=4&aid=107098&
katydidit
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2145
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 26th 2012, 3:30 am

I honestly think whatever fans want to and can afford to give their favs is something up to them. We are all different in the respect as to who we like. I have a family and kids and thats where 99 % iof my donations go...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   

Back to top Go down
 
Danielle Murphree
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 14-
Jump to: