Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 5th 2012, 6:16 pm

Nice to see you post Jess. Hopefully the fans like you will be an example to the others.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 5th 2012, 6:41 pm

I mean just come fuck on. This person is as insane as Danielle is. Clearly.

Spicy ‏@spicypants
What did you guys think about the live shows today? #CrayCray #BB14 #SuperPass

ShanielleFan ‏@ShanielleFan
@spicypants Please don't use CrayCray in your posts, it's often used as an insult to Danielle and all of her fans.

Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 5th 2012, 6:45 pm

And for real. I have never laughed so hard. Shane is selling these on ebay. FAKEST set up shit ever.

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 5th 2012, 6:46 pm

Don't use "cray-cray"? Seriously?!!!! Do we ALL have to stop or be banned from something??? I've been using "cray-cray" since my friend first showed me Randall and Honey Badger. That's just NUTS...

Eta: Shane is the "Lying" Police and the Shanielle army is the "cray-cray" Police.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 5th 2012, 7:03 pm

I doubt anyone will comply with that request. They can demand until the cows come home.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 5th 2012, 7:04 pm

That poor dog. He looks like "get me the fuck out of here."
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 5th 2012, 7:13 pm

I really dislike Shane's hair! I know its the style but I don't care for it.

Yeah I'll pass on the pics.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 5th 2012, 7:15 pm

The Dog is cute- but every picture of Dani and the Dog- her hands are by it's neck/throat- can someone tell her (maybe someone in the Shaniellearmy?) to please stop doing that?
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3279
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 5th 2012, 7:17 pm

Happy to see you back, Jess.
I know that you are a fan of these two. You are a great and caring person.

To tell you the truth, though...I just can't with Shane and Danielle. I don't see or feel it with them.

If it is real, then as I stated last week...God bless them.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 5th 2012, 7:20 pm

I read in the chat/interview thread that Dan has reached out again to Danielle. Does anyone know the status of their relationship at this time? Does she talk to Dan at least?
Back to top Go down
MyScott95
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3508

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 5th 2012, 7:37 pm

lallybelle wrote:
And for real. I have never laughed so hard. Shane is selling these on ebay. FAKEST set up shit ever.

[/quote]

someone is messing with him now...wonder if it is really him or not with only this up...

http://www.ebay.com/sch/bigsoftteddy/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Current bid:

US $1,191.66

[ 40 bids ]

Free clicks fund therapy for children with autism:
www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=4&aid=107098&
Jess_BBLove
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1864
Registration date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 5th 2012, 7:38 pm

Gail wrote:
Happy to see you back, Jess.
I know that you are a fan of these two. You are a great and caring person.

To tell you the truth, though...I just can't with Shane and Danielle. I don't see or feel it with them.

If it is real, then as I stated last week...God bless them.

I find it hilarious some of the things I read on twitter about her/them, whatever. As much as the BBAD was full of haters, I found it hilarious and felt kind of bad for the two of them.

Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 5th 2012, 8:18 pm

Sorry folks but I won't be taking one for the team.

Murtz Jaffer ‏@murtzjaffer

It's confirmed. @DanielleAlexisM and @shanemeaney on http://www.murtzshow.com tomorrow. 9:30 PM PST. Won't be taking many questions. #bb14
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 5th 2012, 8:25 pm

If he isn't taking questions, it will just be a pretty boring interview anyway. Not interested in listening either and don't blame you a bit Jack'd!
Back to top Go down
tina

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 5th 2012, 8:25 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Sorry folks but I won't be taking one for the team.

Murtz Jaffer ‏@murtzjaffer

It's confirmed. @DanielleAlexisM and @shanemeaney on http://www.murtzshow.com tomorrow. 9:30 PM PST. Won't be taking many questions. #bb14

Well that sucks lol
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 5th 2012, 8:49 pm

It's one thing to handle those who disagree with them on SuperPass.

It's quite another thing to be able to handle those who attack you on SuperPass, as we'll see in a week or two.

Quote :
Dan has been nothing but nice to Danielle since the end of the show

This is bullshit. Dan has rarely defended Danielle in his post finale interviews. He practically abandoned her to the wolves. And the ONLY print interview where he said anything good about Danielle was the local Detroit News (?) interview.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 5th 2012, 8:53 pm

So Shane's selling stuff on ebay ....

That makes him like EVERY OTHER HOUSEGUEST FROM BB14.

The Horror !!!!!!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 5th 2012, 8:55 pm

Shane and Danielle need to cool it with these interviews and photo sales. Clearly they aren't dealing with the attacks well, so why do more interviews. People are messing with their ebay listings, so why bother trying to sell pictures. I think they should only do "Buy it now" so that would stop the fake bids.

If this "romance" is a farce, then its not working out
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 5th 2012, 9:00 pm

ebowers wrote:
I read in the chat/interview thread that Dan has reached out again to Danielle. Does anyone know the status of their relationship at this time? Does she talk to Dan at least?

As far as I know, Dan sent her a generic "hi, how are ya doin' ' tweet a few weeks ago. That's it.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 5th 2012, 9:04 pm

4200 wrote:
Shane and Danielle need to cool it with these interviews and photo sales. Clearly they aren't dealing with the attacks well, so why do more interviews. People are messing with their ebay listings, so why bother trying to sell pictures. I think they should only do "Buy it now" so that would stop the fake bids.

They were advised by previous BB couples to try and take advantage of anything that may come their way as a BB couple. At least after the last blogtalk debacle, they are insisting on screened questions rather than the free-for-all attacks. This has apparently pissed off some people in this thread.

Maybe they can and want to do some damage control with these upcoming interviews ...

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 5th 2012, 9:29 pm

Hugh310 wrote:
ebowers wrote:

As far as I know, Dan sent her a generic "hi, how are ya doin' ' tweet a few weeks ago. That's it.

As far as you know is the key phrase. Not everything is done for all to see. He DID warn her repeatedly in the house what it could be like and to lay low for a bit and stay off the net. She chose not to.
Back to top Go down
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 5th 2012, 9:37 pm

Hugh310 wrote:
4200 wrote:

They were advised by previous BB couples to try and take advantage of anything that may come their way as a BB couple. At least after the last blogtalk debacle, they are insisting on screened questions rather than the free-for-all attacks. This has apparently pissed off some people in this thread.

Maybe they can and want to do some damage control with these upcoming interviews ...

Lets see how the Murtz show interview goes. Hopefully things finally settle down.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 5th 2012, 9:41 pm

I'm pretty sure Dan said during his Superpass interview that he had also recently reached out to Danielle when her bag auction went crazy, but maybe I heard that comment wrong. And how can Dan have abandoned her to the wolves? He reached out to her, she didn't respond that we know of, and it's not his job to carry her torch postgame, is it?

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 5th 2012, 9:43 pm

[quote="Hugh3]
Quote :

This is bullshit. Dan has rarely defended Danielle in his post finale interviews. He practically abandoned her to the wolves. And the ONLY print interview where he said anything good about Danielle was the local Detroit News (?) interview.[/quote]

I don't think he abandoned her and was disrespectful ONE bit. And I don't think it's his job to defend her. He reached ut to her and offered to help her adjust- and he is respectful in answering questions- does not go for the (in my opinion) easy, cheap, personal shots- that Danielle and Shane sometimes heap on HIS character. He was playing his own game- human chess. I get that may be hard for her to come to terms with. But Dan is not the cause of her "haters". If he talked about her continuously now, he'd be piling on; she already accused him of "stalking" her right after the game.. He's offered to help; she's rejected those offers- and that's her right.

ETA: I've never sold anything on Ebay- but isn't there a way to limit it to proven buyers or something like that? I thought the interviewer the other night was giving Danielle some advice on how to do it? I think the pics are cheesy- but if they're making $$, and Shane needs $$, why not?
Back to top Go down
stephlj

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 5th 2012, 9:52 pm

Hugh310 wrote:

It's one thing to handle those who disagree with them on SuperPass.

It's quite another thing to be able to handle those who attack you on SuperPass, as we'll see in a week or two.

Quote :

This is bullshit. Dan has rarely defended Danielle in his post finale interviews. He practically abandoned her to the wolves. And the ONLY print interview where he said anything good about Danielle was the local Detroit News (?) interview.

I'm having trouble understanding your point here. Are you saying that since Dan "practically abandoned her to the wolves" that constitutes him being unkind? I don't get how Dan was somehow responsible for taking care of her after the show was over. I don't understand how it was Dan's responsibility to defend Danielle.

Ranjake... I think there is a way to set up an auction on ebay so that buyers have to have a certain feedback score, or something like that. I haven't sold anything in a couple of years... But, if Danielle did that then she wouldn't be a victim of nasty mean haters who place bogus bids in an attempt to be mean to her widdle self.

Once again... another example of Danielle makes herself a victim, when it could have been avoided.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 5th 2012, 10:25 pm

ranjake wrote:

[quote="Hugh3]
Quote :

I don't think he abandoned her and was disrespectful ONE bit. And I don't think it's his job to defend her. He reached ut to her and offered to help her adjust- and he is respectful in answering questions- does not go for the (in my opinion) easy, cheap, personal shots- that Danielle and Shane sometimes heap on HIS character. He was playing his own game- human chess. I get that may be hard for her to come to terms with. But Dan is not the cause of her "haters". If he talked about her continuously now, he'd be piling on; she already accused him of "stalking" her right after the game.. He's offered to help; she's rejected those offers- and that's her right.[/quote]

Dan wasn't 'disrespectful ONE bit' ? Did you not hear about his 'funny' speech that he would have used to evict Danielle had he not thrown part 3 of the final HoH ? Lots of disrespect for someone who was still stinging over being betrayed / losing out so close to the end.

Dan's big on 'coaching', both inside and outside the house. Part of coaching is going to bat / defending your player(s). He failed in this aspect of 'coaching' the player who helped him greatly to make it to the end this season.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 5th 2012, 10:29 pm

KayS wrote:
Hugh310 wrote:
ebowers wrote:

As far as you know is the key phrase. Not everything is done for all to see. He DID warn her repeatedly in the house what it could be like and to lay low for a bit and stay off the net. She chose not to.

So instead of using a firm "Dan sent her ... ", I use the phrase 'as far as I know' and I am chastised for it ?

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 5th 2012, 10:32 pm

Hugh310 wrote:
ebowers wrote:

Are you listening to Dan's chats because I am and I can tell you that what you are saying is bull. He has said that he has reached out to her and she is avoiding him to date. He first contacted her that he had no hard feelings and wanted her to know that he is there to chat if she wanted. Then, last night he said again that when he saw what happened with her ebay auction that he again reached out to her again, but again nothing from Miss It's All About Me. WTF do you want this guy to do when she is acting like a 5 yrs. old? As far as I'm concerned he doesn't owe her jack shit, she's acting like a child and the attention seeker that she is. Another thing is that not in any of his chats did he say anything bad about her. Last night, it was Ian that was disappointed in her and he was very hurt by her words and actions. If I were Dan I would tweet and tell her to go stuff it and be done with her, but Dan's too nice of a guy for that.

Sorry I ranted but your post pissed me off! Where are the other HG's that dissed her, what about Britney that was supposedly her BFF, where's she at? Please with this Dan throwing her to the wolves, like he has nothing better to do than worry about little poor ole Danielle. He's the one that got her to the F-3. I'm so sick of her fans with this woe is Danielle crap, these HG's don't owe her anything, period!

Phew, now I'm off to bed!

Back to top Go down
mary47

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 5th 2012, 10:32 pm

Hugh, better still........why did Dani drop in the part 1 of HOH ? i still dont understand ...at that point its every man for themself!
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 5th 2012, 10:47 pm

mary47 wrote:
Hugh, better still........why did Dani drop in the part 1 of HOH ? i still dont understand ...at that point its every man for themself!

Why did Ian drop in part 1 of the HoH ? As far as I am concerned, both Ian and Danielle made mistakes by dropping off for Dan in Part 1.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 5th 2012, 11:14 pm

Dan related a speech he would have made in the GAME. I happen to like gameplay. I stand by what I said. He has not personally disrespected her. Danielle was trying to talk all "badass" in the house, too- except in her case- she sprinkled it with a lot of personal attacks, even towards her "best friends"- Jenn was stalking her, Shane was a douche who was not very smart, Britney was an evil person like Ian. Again- she did it in the game- but she did get personal. I think Danielle would be wise to do what Jess said on the last page. Of course she'll never satisfy everyone. But if she stops saying everything was "misconstrued" and gets clued in that people actually watched what she said, she could drop a generic REAL apology; I think it would be helpful to her. I seriously wish her no ill- but I will tell you I worry for her. I'm a Mom- and my oldest is 23- so I somewhat understand the drama and stupidity- and it is just a game. But I worry for her because I feel like she's seriously got no grasp on reality- and as a person, I worry for that. They say they won't watch feeds. In their relationship- maybe they really can't because their take now is :"we were always infatuated, but people were watching". When in reality, the most awkward and chilling rejections and mind****ing occured when they were alone. So maybe they fell in love at the Olympic event. That is plausible- and I wish them well together. But before that, it was very different- that's reality. I think she was talking about "poor Trey" the night before their Olympic outing.
Back to top Go down
mary47

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 5th 2012, 11:26 pm

omg Hugh, lol give it up!! im happy for you.......but the game over,they lost....or as Jeff would say they got got...l
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 5th 2012, 11:28 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Hugh310 wrote:
ebowers wrote:

Are you listening to Dan's chats because I am and I can tell you that what you are saying is bull. He has said that he has reached out to her and she is avoiding him to date. He first contacted her that he had no hard feelings and wanted her to know that he is there to chat if she wanted. Then, last night he said again that when he saw what happened with her ebay auction that he again reached out to her again, but again nothing from Miss It's All About Me. WTF do you want this guy to do when she is acting like a 5 yrs. old? As far as I'm concerned he doesn't owe her jack shit, she's acting like a child and the attention seeker that she is. Another thing is that not in any of his chats did he say anything bad about her. Last night, it was Ian that was disappointed in her and he was very hurt by her words and actions. If I were Dan I would tweet and tell her to go to stuff it and be done with her, but Dan's too nice of a guy for that.

Sorry I ranted but your post pissed me off! Where are the other HG's that dissed her, what about Britney that was supposedly her BFF, where's she at? Please with this Dan throwing her to the wolves, like he has nothing better to do than worry about little poor ole Danielle. He's the one that got her to the F-3. I'm so sick of her fans with this woe is Danielle crap, these HG's don't owe her anything, period!

He first contacted her that he had no hard feelings

Dan had no hard feelings for Danielle ? Wow, that's big of him !! Just why would Dan even have cause for hard feelings for Danielle ? She stuck with him right to the end and helped him get to F2. And he in turn stabbed her in the back by throwing part 3 to Ian - essentially, he knew he would lose to either of them and chose to give Ian the win.

Would Danielle have evicted Dan at F3 and kept Shane ? Maybe. Maybe not. Either way, Dan had no NO reason for any hard feelings for Danielle and to throw that tweet to her is frankly insulting.

But Danielle had a few harsh comments for Dan post-finale !! Did she not have the right to be pissed at Dan, as more and more truths became known ? Did Brit not have a right to be pissed at Dan ? Did Shane ? Did Frank ?

Where are the other HG's that dissed her, what about Britney that was supposedly her BFF, where's she at?

Apparently Brit bitched about Danielle NON-STOP in the jury house. I guess she got it all out of her system since she has remained mostly quiet post-finale. JoJo still can't shut the fuck up about Danielle, but she's just trying to extend her 'bad girl' image as long as possible. It's funny that JoJo ended up bad-mouthing Danielle about one hundred times more than Danielle bad-mouthed JoJo while in the house.

Wil and Ashley and Kara and Ian have reached out to Danielle. Janie has gone back to her life in Minnesota. Jenn has flown the coop back to her anonymity in NYC, still pissed at Danielle for some reason.

He's the one that got her to the F-3

Ummm, they both got each other to the F3.

If I were Dan I would tweet and tell her to go to stuff it and be done with her, but Dan's too nice of a guy for that

First ...

roll on floor laughi

Second, I think you have nothing to worry about. Dan has no more use for Danielle since she can't help him with his post BB goal - to make money off of BB suckers fans. And that's okay.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 5th 2012, 11:30 pm

Hugh310 wrote:
4200 wrote:

Where are you getting this from? What I recall the couples saying publicly is that Shane/Danielle need to enjoy the moment as this was their time to shine (I.E., don't avoid the parties, fans, fun) and that they need to realize that BB is a GAME and not to hold grudges and remember that people are different outside of the game. They were also told not to get on the internet to avoid the negativity, and Rachel specifically told Danielle that you're not going to please everyone, and not to worry about it.

Clearly, Danielle/Shane didn't heed much of that advice. Now, I don't begrudge them for taking advantage of the opps that may come their way, as I think all the HGs should do that before the attention completely fades away, but their attitudes post game is going to severely limit those opportunities. And all these photo ops are just weird and look phony as hell. If it makes their fans happy though, then so be it.

All this twisting of words and reality has to stop, however. Doing that is not going to make Shane/Danielle look better and that goes for them and their fans.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 5th 2012, 11:34 pm

ranjake wrote:
Dan related a speech he would have made in the GAME. I happen to like gameplay. I stand by what I said. He has not personally disrespected her.

He made up some sort of speech about horror movie endings and your closest ally being the bad guy and stabbing you in the front after unmasking himself, etc. etc. How is that 'gameplay' ? How is that respectful ? if Dan had actually tried to win part 3 of the final HoH and had decided to evict Danielle, you can be damn sure he would not throw away her jury vote by giving the horror movie speech. He only came up with that speech post-finale as a joke at the expense of Danielle. Nothing more, nothing less.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 5th 2012, 11:49 pm

Odin wrote:
Hugh310 wrote:
4200 wrote:

Where are you getting this from? What I recall the couples saying publicly is that Shane/Danielle need to enjoy the moment as this was there time to shine (I.E., don't avoid the parties, fans, fun) and that they need to realize that BB is a GAME and not to hold grudges and remember that people are different outside of the game. They were also told not to get on the internet to avoid the negativity, and Rachel specifically told Danielle that you're not going to please everyone, and not to worry about it.

Clearly, Danielle/Shane didn't heed much of that advice. Now, I don't begrudge them for taking advantage of the opps that may come their way, as I think all the HGs should do that before the attention completely fades away, but their attitudes post game is going to severely limit those opportunities. And all these photo ops are just weird and look phony as hell. If it makes their fans happy though, then so be it.

After finale night, Danielle and Shane were gonna skip the wrap party and also skip the Vegas party. Like Brit did and Joe did and Jenn did etc. etc. They spent a lot of time with Jordeff and were convinced to come to the wrap party. To their credit, Jordeff and Brenchel and Domiele accompanied and supported Shanielle at the wrap party. Coincidentally (not) troublemakers like JoJo and Frank and Ashley had come and gone from the wrap party by the time the couples had arrived later in the evening.

I don't think that Danielle is trying to 'please everyone', I think she's just trying to survive. Rachel told her about all the haters she had and probably made her feel better that the sun will come out again eventually.

The photo ops look phony ? Because you don't think it's real ? Because you don't think it will last ? How do we know if it's real or if it will last ? Danick crashed and burned. So did Krayden. So did April and Ollie. So did others. Jordeff has lasted. So has Brenchel. Who knows if Shanielle will last ? Can't they give it a try ? Can't they post pics on the net for their fans ? Can't they try to make a buck on ebay like every other HG ? Are all of these verboten because then they're just asking to be attacked ?

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 6th 2012, 12:06 am

lovin wrote:
I really dislike Shane's hair! I know its the style but I don't care for it.

Yeah I'll pass on the pics.

Yeah, that hairstyle is awful.

Cute dog in the pic.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 6th 2012, 12:37 am

So because I said those photo ops look phony that somehow launched you into a barrage of questions that have nothing to do with what I actually said and instead have a ton to do with that you want to believe I somehow magically insinuated? Yeah, not even gonna go there with you. What I actually said was, "It looks phony." If a comment like that can make someone jump to the extreme end of the spectrum, then there's no point in discussing anything, so I won't.

ETA:

And just to make it clear, if I ever saw Brenchel, Jordeff, Dom/Dani, or any other BB HGs selling couple pics of them kissing and what not on ebay, I'd say those photos were phony (and tacky) as well.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 6th 2012, 1:30 am

Hugh310 wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
Hugh310 wrote:
ebowers wrote:

Are you listening to Dan's chats because I am and I can tell you that what you are saying is bull. He has said that he has reached out to her and she is avoiding him to date. He first contacted her that he had no hard feelings and wanted her to know that he is there to chat if she wanted. Then, last night he said again that when he saw what happened with her ebay auction that he again reached out to her again, but again nothing from Miss It's All About Me. WTF do you want this guy to do when she is acting like a 5 yrs. old? As far as I'm concerned he doesn't owe her jack shit, she's acting like a child and the attention seeker that she is. Another thing is that not in any of his chats did he say anything bad about her. Last night, it was Ian that was disappointed in her and he was very hurt by her words and actions. If I were Dan I would tweet and tell her to go to stuff it and be done with her, but Dan's too nice of a guy for that.

He first contacted her that he had no hard feelings

Dan had no hard feelings for Danielle ? Wow, that's big of him !! Just why would Dan even have cause for hard feelings for Danielle ? She stuck with him right to the end and helped him get to F2. And he in turn stabbed her in the back by throwing part 3 to Ian - essentially, he knew he would lose to either of them and chose to give Ian the win.

Would Danielle have evicted Dan at F3 and kept Shane ? Maybe. Maybe not. Either way, Dan had no NO reason for any hard feelings for Danielle and to throw that tweet to her is frankly insulting.

But Danielle had a few harsh comments for Dan post-finale !! Did she not have the right to be pissed at Dan, as more and more truths became known ? Did Brit not have a right to be pissed at Dan ? Did Shane ? Did Frank ?

Where are the other HG's that dissed her, what about Britney that was supposedly her BFF, where's she at?

Apparently Brit bitched about Danielle NON-STOP in the jury house. I guess she got it all out of her system since she has remained mostly quiet post-finale. JoJo still can't shut the fuck up about Danielle, but she's just trying to extend her 'bad girl' image as long as possible. It's funny that JoJo ended up bad-mouthing Danielle about one hundred times more than Danielle bad-mouthed JoJo while in the house.

Wil and Ashley and Kara and Ian have reached out to Danielle. Janie has gone back to her life in Minnesota. Jenn has flown the coop back to her anonymity in NYC, still pissed at Danielle for some reason.

He's the one that got her to the F-3

Ummm, they both got each other to the F3.

If I were Dan I would tweet and tell her to go to stuff it and be done with her, but Dan's too nice of a guy for that

First ...

roll on floor laughi

Second, I think you have nothing to worry about. Dan has no more use for Danielle since she can't help him with his post BB goal - to make money off of BB suckers fans. And that's okay.

As Danielle and Shane making all the money they can off their fans. And that is fine with the people buying it.
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   October 6th 2012, 2:05 am

I think the photos look "phony", too. They'e obviously at least staged- as they're taken by a professional photographer- and have been over a period of days. If people want to buy them, and they're selling them- that's fine. A little different, maybe. Not what I expected, since Danielle initially talked about being so private with their relationship. I really truly will not be surprised at this point if she MOVES up there immediately. I could be completely wrong- but they seem to be now cliging to eachother- their reasons are their own. I don't think we all have to agree; but we can all have our own opinions, as far as I know. Someone is not "wrong" because I say they are, and vice versa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Murphree   

Back to top Go down

Danielle Murphree
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 14-
Jump to: