Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th   October 1st 2012, 9:01 pm

Anyone watch tonight?

My favs of the night were.....Melissa, Gilles, Apollo, Drew, Kelly, Shawn and Sabrina.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th   October 1st 2012, 9:06 pm

I recorded it to watch later. DH and I are Cowboys fans and they're on MNF against the Bears.

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th   October 1st 2012, 10:12 pm

I think bottom 2 should be Kirstie and Bristol.
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th   October 1st 2012, 10:43 pm

I have it recorded. All but 2 or 3 are such good dancers. And most of them have likable personalities too. What a great season it's going to be!
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th   October 1st 2012, 11:16 pm

I have a sick feeling that someone like Drew or Joey will go before Bristol. I absolutely love Drew and Joey, too. But, when you think about it do they really have large fan bases??
Sabrina and Giles were both wonderful tonight and IMO should have received 9's. I liked Apollo better tonight than last week. And why are the judges so hard on Emmit and Joey??
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th   October 2nd 2012, 6:17 pm

I didn't think Emmit did as well last night as he did last week. But I agree with you on Sabrina and Giles being underscored. I'm worried that Joey and Drew will go before Bristol and Kirstie also. And those ladies IMO were the worst last night.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th   October 2nd 2012, 9:49 pm

How about Derek and Shawn?? Are they not the cutest??? They remind me of Barbie and Ken!!

I just read who went out. Sad I had a feeling it was going to be Joey or Drew. I don't think Bristol is going anywhere for awhile...unfortunately! I don't dislike her, I just feel she is not as good as the others...Kirstie too. This is only my opinion. I will say, I think Mark is a very good partner for Bristol.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th   October 3rd 2012, 5:57 am

ebowers, I agree with you about Bristol and Kirstie. While I love Maks, Kirstie just can't move as fast as he does.....but then again she is 3 ages of Shawn. I absolutely love Shawn and Derek, but I always love me some Derek anyway LOL!

I wasn't surprised by Joey going though, he hasn't done as well as he has in the past IMO. I'm just glad it wasn't one of my favs!

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14842
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th   October 5th 2012, 6:06 pm

It is really going to piss me off if some of the better dancers go before Bristol. 2-3 more weeks...and if she is still there ARRRG

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th   October 5th 2012, 7:18 pm

I bet even if the judges give Bristol/Mark 3's and 4's she will not be voted out. I predict Drew will be the next casualty, unfortunately. But, I do my part and I call in and vote for him. He is a very good dancer, imo. But, this show isn't really about the best dancer. The only way they can get around this is by taking the voting away from the people. I can't see that happening anytime soon!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th   October 7th 2012, 3:30 pm

I think Drew and possibly Kelly Monaco could be at risk before Bristol. I could be wrong about Kelly since she is on General Hospital.

I just hope Apollo, Gilles, and the Sabrina are still around before Bristol.

Melissa might go before Bristol.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th   October 7th 2012, 5:04 pm

I don't think Melissa will go before Bristol, she's got a pretty good fan base from where I'm reading!

Also this week is a Double Elimination.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th   October 7th 2012, 8:03 pm

I'm really enjoying Melissa this time around. Does she still do a segment on GMA? And how did her reality show do...is it still on?

I love the Monday night DWTS, but Tuesdays are too nerve wrecking for me!! I forgot about the Double Elimination...Oh my!
Back to top Go down
MyScott95
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3508
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th   October 8th 2012, 2:16 pm

I love Kirsties tweets, she was at a Cheers reunion too a few days ago, She's fun and loves the show lol!

Kirstie Alley‏@kirstiealley

LET'S keep it FUN y'all!! ... DANCING makes us HAPPY!!! Just ask Big Bird before he looses he gig....Wink..xxxo

Don't go to work, don't tend to your children, don't shag your lover...VOTE for @MaksimC and I on DWTS...Priorities people...Wink... SMOOCH!

THANK YOU in advance for your undying support!!! I know you work your asses off to vote for us.. DEEPLY appreciated...YOU R ROCKSTARS!!!

“@lakerb123: @kirstiealley @maksimc Shouldn't we wait and see you dance first?”HELL NO...do u wait to see if it's SANTA ?? TRUST!! LMFAO

https://twitter.com/kirstiealley

Free clicks fund therapy for children with autism:
www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=4&aid=107098&
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th   October 8th 2012, 3:16 pm

Those tweets cracked me up, especially the Santa one! And Kirstie is a good example to me of looking great, feeling great, and living life at her age - love it! clap

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th   October 8th 2012, 3:43 pm

Prob won't show this whole thing tonight:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20637124,00.html
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th   October 8th 2012, 5:08 pm

ebowers wrote:

I'm really enjoying Melissa this time around. Does she still do a segment on GMA? And how did her reality show do...is it still on?

I love the Monday night DWTS, but Tuesdays are too nerve wrecking for me!! I forgot about the Double Elimination...Oh my!

I think she does still do the GMA segments. The show is off now...I liked it but they moved back to Texas at the end of the show, it was too hard for them to be away from family. I know they are in LA now for DWTS though and I do believe family is with them.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th   October 8th 2012, 7:18 pm

girlmomtobe wrote:
Prob won't show this whole thing tonight:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20637124,00.html

From what I see on the tv show only, Mark seems to work really well with Bristol. It sounds like she is a very insecure young lady. She probably realizes though that those two girls are better dancers than she is, although I do think she is working hard. She is just the weak link. I am assuming she does come back after walking away???
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th   October 8th 2012, 7:33 pm

Melissa ROCKED that Samba!!!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th   October 8th 2012, 7:43 pm

That's the first dance I joined the show on, and she DID ROCK THAT!! clap

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th   October 8th 2012, 8:40 pm

Well I can't blame Bristol, Mark didn't show up for rehearsal what the hell kind of pro is that?

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th   October 8th 2012, 9:08 pm

My faves tonight hands down was Melissa/Tony and Shawn/Derek. Also really enjoyed Apollo, Kelly and Maks (because he looked HILARIOUS and they did entertain me)

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3508

PostSubject: Re: Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th   October 8th 2012, 9:23 pm

can easily vote here too if you have FB, I kept mine private in drop down (myself)

http://www.facebook.com/dancingwiththestars

Free clicks fund therapy for children with autism:
www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=4&aid=107098&
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th   October 9th 2012, 12:36 am

lovin wrote:
Well I can't blame Bristol, Mark didn't show up for rehearsal what the hell kind of pro is that?

I didn't understand that comment that Bristol made. When didn't Mark show up?? For the rehearsal for what they performed tonight or was she talking about an earlier rehearsal? That seems so odd.

My favs tonight were also Melissa/Tony and Shawn/Derek. Is it because there are so many good dancers that Drew and Emmit don't seem to stand out to me anymore?? They were so good on their respective seasons..I just loved them both! I did give each votes the previous 2 weeks, but I didn't tonight. I liked Emmit 's dance tonight, but something seems off with him this season???

It's anyone's guess who goes home tomorrow!!!! scared
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th   October 9th 2012, 6:05 am

ebowers wrote:
lovin wrote:

I didn't understand that comment that Bristol made. When didn't Mark show up?? For the rehearsal for what they performed tonight or was she talking about an earlier rehearsal? That seems so odd.

My favs tonight were also Melissa/Tony and Shawn/Derek. Is it because there are so many good dancers that Drew and Emmit don't seem to stand out to me anymore?? They were so good on their respective seasons..I just loved them both! I did give each votes the previous 2 weeks, but I didn't tonight. I liked Emmit 's dance tonight, but something seems off with him this season???

It's anyone's guess who goes home tomorrow!!!! scared

I agree with you ebowers, while many of them were GREAT on their season, this season they aren't pushing the bar...which is exactly what Melissa/Tony and Shawn/Derek did last night. I loved every second of their dance!!!

I'm thinking it was for this rehearsal, but maybe not! Mark looked like a giant ass IMO!! I will say based on the twitter pics I'm seeing many of the stars seem to get along with Bristol. I really hope its her that goes home tonight.

I'm worried about Melissa/Tony honestly...I was able to get though on the phone for them no problem.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th   October 9th 2012, 7:53 am

I love Melissa/Tony. I hope they stick around. I think she was/is the best partner Tony has ever had. He seems to truly enjoy working with her, and I think Melissa is so much easier to work with than some of his other partners (Kate - ugh).

I loved Maks outfit last night. I am not a huge Kirstie Alley fan, but I have to admit, she knows how to make it fun.

I actually hope Emmitt is one of the ones going home tonight. I don't see the hype about him, and don't think he should have won his season. I doubt it will be him, because the football players always do well, because they have such a big fanbase.

I would be okay with Helio or Bristol going as well. After that, it's going to be really hard to see people leave.

At this point I want Melissa, Apollo, Shawn, Sabrina to win. I guess there is no chance of a 4 way tie for first?? LOL
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th   October 9th 2012, 8:10 pm

YES YES YES!!! Tony and Melissa are SAFE!!!! Whew!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th   October 9th 2012, 8:32 pm

Spoiler:

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th   October 9th 2012, 8:40 pm

Thanks for the updates, lovin! I can't say I'm sad about the first result.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th   October 9th 2012, 8:48 pm

You are welcome Smile I'm not sad either actually!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th   October 9th 2012, 9:00 pm

Spoiler:

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th   October 9th 2012, 9:07 pm

This All-Star season is no joke! Some of the less talented dancers are staying, though, so I'm a little disappointed with that.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th   October 9th 2012, 11:20 pm

I think because most people are splitting their votes to 2 or 3 couples ( or more) that they really like, some of the middle of the road stars are more vulnerable to be eliminated.

I am excited for next week and seeing Paula on the show...that should be fun!!

Drew, I wasn't so jazzed about last night, but Helio and Cheryl were very good and his smile is so beautiful! But, I voted for Shawn/Derek, Melissa/Tony and Giles/Peta last night.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th   October 13th 2012, 5:10 pm

Shawn was the best this week. Loved her dance.

I like Kirstie too, but seriously, out of everyone left, I want to see her, Bristol, and Emmit leave. Emmit does nothing for me.

Can I say, Peta is gorgeous in anything.

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th   October 13th 2012, 5:54 pm

Catty I'm with you....Emmit does nothing for me either! Not saying he can't dance, but I like many others more!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2145

PostSubject: Re: Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th   October 14th 2012, 2:47 pm

Kirstie entertains me the most, so I'll keep on voting for her as long as she is there. I think she is amazing and an inspiration to women, life after 60 and still rockin. Love her.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th   October 14th 2012, 3:48 pm

Aww, Emmitt is one of my favorites! Of course, I'm a lifelong Cowboys fan so that may have something to do with it, lol! I love Melissa, too, and those two have been getting all of my votes. (Melissa has a Cowboys connection also, but I came to like her through the Bachelor series.) And Kirstie got all of my votes her original season, so I can relate to fan support for her too - she and Maks are more fun to watch to me when they're not officially 'dancing.'

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th   October 15th 2012, 12:38 am

catty wrote:
Shawn was the best this week. Loved her dance.

I like Kirstie too, but seriously, out of everyone left, I want to see her, Bristol, and Emmit leave. Emmit does nothing for me.

Can I say, Peta is gorgeous in anything.

She is a stunner, isn't she? I also think she is the best of the female pro dancers. I thought that last season and now this season. I really like her style.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th   

Back to top Go down

Show Oct. 1 and 2 / and Oct 8th and 9th
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: