Episode 2 - September 26th - "Don't Be Blinded By The Headlights"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Episode 2 - September 26th - "Don't Be Blinded By The Headlights"   September 26th 2012, 6:25 pm

EPISODE PREVIEW -

SNEAK PEEKS -

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35519
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - September 26th - "Don't Be Blinded By The Headlights"   September 26th 2012, 6:33 pm

FORMER TV STAR LISA WHELCHEL REACHES HER BREAKING POINT EARLY IN THE GAME, AND A CRUSHING LOSS AT THE IMMUNITY CHALLENGE CAUSES ONE CASTAWAY TO UNLEASH THEIR ANGER, ON “SURVIVOR: PHILIPPINES,” WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 26

CHEAT TWEET: Former TV teen star Lisa Whelchel reaches her breaking point early in the game on#SURVIVOR 9/26 9 pm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - September 26th - "Don't Be Blinded By The Headlights"   September 26th 2012, 6:34 pm

Headlights??? does that mean boobies?
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - September 26th - "Don't Be Blinded By The Headlights"   September 26th 2012, 6:38 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - September 26th - "Don't Be Blinded By The Headlights"   September 26th 2012, 8:11 pm

Predictable
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - September 26th - "Don't Be Blinded By The Headlights"   September 26th 2012, 8:13 pm

Well I for one am glad to see her go, little shit stirrer.

Lisa is such an introvert. Sad really, but not surprising. Seems a big percentage of childhood stars have some issues, some larger than others. From what I've seen so far, she seems to be a team player though, she comes through during the challenges. I really wish she would make an alliance once they merge.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - September 26th - "Don't Be Blinded By The Headlights"   September 26th 2012, 8:15 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Well I for one am glad to see her go, little shit stirrer.

Lisa is such an introvert. Sad really, but not surprising. Seems a big percentage of childhood stars have some issues, some larger than others. From what I've seen so far, she seems to be a team player though, she comes through during the challenges. I really wish she would make an alliance once they merge.

They showed glimpses last week of Michael being nice to her. I bet he takes her under his wing.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - September 26th - "Don't Be Blinded By The Headlights"   September 27th 2012, 6:11 am

Michael seemed to like her the first week, he's just got those other snotty shithead girls...I hope she can stick it out as well!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3279
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - September 26th - "Don't Be Blinded By The Headlights"   September 27th 2012, 7:39 am

I read somewhere (here?) that Lisa and her husband's divorce was finalized a couple of weeks before she went on Survivor. They had been married for 20 years.
She said that Survivor helped her get through it, but I can bet that that weighed on her, as well.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - September 26th - "Don't Be Blinded By The Headlights"   September 27th 2012, 8:03 am

Gail wrote:
I read somewhere (here?) that Lisa and her husband's divorce was finalized a couple of weeks before she went on Survivor. They had been married for 20 years.
She said that Survivor helped her get through it, but I can bet that that weighed on her, as well.

Wow...this is sad. I hadn't heard that. Twenty years is a long time! Isn't he a pastor? I wish her well. We like her on the show and are happy that her team keeps winning immunity because I think she'd be out if they didn't. She tries hard (more than Angie...cookies, really?). I am very surprised that she is so introverted. I loved Facts of Life growing up and watched it religiously and she portrayed such an outgoing character in Blair.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - September 26th - "Don't Be Blinded By The Headlights"   September 27th 2012, 10:27 am

That immunity challenge was lame.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - September 26th - "Don't Be Blinded By The Headlights"   September 27th 2012, 11:09 am

ebowers wrote:
Gail wrote:

Wow...this is sad. I hadn't heard that. Twenty years is a long time! Isn't he a pastor? I wish her well. We like her on the show and are happy that her team keeps winning immunity because I think she'd be out if they didn't. She tries hard (more than Angie...cookies, really?). I am very surprised that she is so introverted. I loved Facts of Life growing up and watched it religiously and she portrayed such an outgoing character in Blair.

The article is posted in Media if you want to read it ebowers.

http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net/t12069-survivor-philippines-media
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - September 26th - "Don't Be Blinded By The Headlights"   September 27th 2012, 7:53 pm

Jack'd wrote:
ebowers wrote:
Gail wrote:

The article is posted in Media if you want to read it ebowers.

http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net/t12069-survivor-philippines-media

Thanks, Jack'd. I wonder how many children they have together? She is probably mid 50's, so there is a little age difference there. I am sad for her...divorce is never easy .
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - September 26th - "Don't Be Blinded By The Headlights"   October 3rd 2012, 3:26 pm

is survivor on tonight? or bumped for the debate?
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - September 26th - "Don't Be Blinded By The Headlights"   October 3rd 2012, 3:33 pm

The debate starts at 8(cst) so it's on in my area. I will miss Criminal Minds and Law and Order DVU which are on at 8.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - September 26th - "Don't Be Blinded By The Headlights"   

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 - September 26th - "Don't Be Blinded By The Headlights"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: