Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   March 3rd 2013, 6:41 pm

I like it thanks Nancy.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   March 12th 2013, 5:53 pm

Some time back I signed up on the Slice site to read about BB Canada.
I got this e-mail today ...

Quote :
Canada, your chance to have the power is coming!
Big Brother Canada is about to reveal the Chevrolet PowerShift that is going to give the power to the audience. Tune in this Wednesday on Slice, then visit the Big Brother Canada website before 2pm ET Thursday March 14th, to have your say!

So, I guess we were wrong about this audience veto impacting the next HOH's reign? If we have to get our votes in before 2 pm ET on Thursday it sounds like the audience can veto one of Tom's nominations during the live show.

Tom won the veto this week and replaced Gary with AJ leaving Suzette and AJ on the block. Which one do you think the audience will save?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   March 12th 2013, 8:12 pm

LOL I knew she was watching!!

Janelle Pierzina ‏@JanellePierzina

Just for the record.... I am rooting for Topaz #BBCAN

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   March 13th 2013, 4:13 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   March 16th 2013, 6:42 pm

Don't know how accurate this is.

Big Brother Fan ‏@BBTVgossip
Gary HOH nominated Liza & Tom who had a physical altercation with Gary! Stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   March 16th 2013, 6:56 pm

That's the same person who said Andrew was nomed and evicted thursday, thye also said that after emmett's HOH was taken Tom left so i would say that twitter is just making things up
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   March 16th 2013, 7:05 pm

OK, thanks Scott.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   March 20th 2013, 5:19 pm

Lovin' Gary's HOH pictures ...

Gary's HOH Pictures
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   March 20th 2013, 6:29 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Lovin' Gary's HOH pictures ...

Gary's HOH Pictures

That's cute how they did that with the "Glitter" on top. I was watching the feeds while this was going on, it was cute. Peter was their photographer.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   March 23rd 2013, 11:30 am

From what I've been reading this morning, there seems to be quite an on-line backlash against Alec. I guess he's developed a bit of "HOH-itis" and maybe the shine is wearing off with some fans. I wonder why? ... His arrogant side is showing? ... there's been quite a change in personality from the lengthy crying session we saw when he thought he'd been exposed on the feeds by Tom to this?
I don't know but he's taking it in the ear this morning.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16365

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   March 23rd 2013, 11:39 am

Yes he is taking a beating this morning. I haven't watched after dark or the feeds since they went down yesterday so I don't know what went on. I did read that he was throwing Topaz under the bus.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   March 26th 2013, 5:13 pm

I guess there's been a lot of chatter about the leaking of the next twist. (Dual HOH week) I don't know how people get a dual HOH week out of that picture though.

BB Canada Twist Leak

Some are speculating that one HOH will be won and one HOH will be voted on by the fans. If so, who would you guys vote for? I think I'd vote for an underdog.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   March 26th 2013, 5:38 pm

If I were able to vote, I would vote for Gary. Seems everyone is gunning for him next week.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   March 26th 2013, 5:41 pm

I will vote for Gary.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   March 26th 2013, 5:44 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
I will vote for Gary.

Put a vote in for Gary from me too Syd!!
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   March 26th 2013, 5:58 pm

I will Jack'd I want the power to shift it is getting to predictable again. Those power couples have to be broken up I cannot believe the others are letting them skate by.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   March 26th 2013, 6:04 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
I will Jack'd I want the power to shift it is getting to predictable again. Those power couples have to be broken up I cannot believe the others are letting them skate by.

It doesn't matter who's in power this week no one is targeting emm/jill or alec/topaz i think both will try to let talla/andrew/AJ win this one to take out either gary/topaz, but emmett doesn't want gary to go and alec is back and forth on getting topaz out
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   March 26th 2013, 6:13 pm

What is up with Alec all of a sudden wanting Topaz out? is that all talk just to take the heat of that they are a pair or is he being serious. I wonder because pretty soon those couples will be a target no pairs have ever made it to the F2 have they? (showmance pairs I mean)
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   March 26th 2013, 6:28 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
What is up with Alec all of a sudden wanting Topaz out? is that all talk just to take the heat of that they are a pair or is he being serious. I wonder because pretty soon those couples will be a target no pairs have ever made it to the F2 have they? (showmance pairs I mean)

Topaz is getting on everyone's nerves by napping all the time and causing BB to ring a buzzer many times a day and for getting alec's ipod taken away from the house so he want's her out then doesn't want her out then does want her out, most of the house has decided she needs to go so if she or gary doesn't win HOH she most likely will be nominated and if she or alec doesn't win POV she or gary goes but emmett doesn't want gary even nominated so the game will really start to get going now
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2752
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   March 26th 2013, 8:07 pm

Sydney2 wrote:

Those power couples have to be broken up ???? They just EVICTED a power couple a few days ago !!

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   March 27th 2013, 3:30 am

I know that Suzette's likely 99.99% sure of being evicted on Thursday but if I were in her position I think I'd at least try a "Hail Mary".
It's a huge long shot but I think I'd try and talk to Emmett, Gary and Jillian (and maybe Topaz if anyone thinks she can keep her mouth shut.)
I'd say how it's obvious that AJ, Andrew and Talla have a tight alliance of three and will never nominate each other and that Peter and Alec have the same. Suzette has nobody and she can sell that as a vote for Emmett/Jillian/Gary/Topaz if they keep her over AJ and evicting AJ would weaken those two other groups as far as votes go.
I don't think it would work, but I do think she should try.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14825
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   March 27th 2013, 2:59 pm

She should try doing that, but she probably won't.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   March 28th 2013, 5:28 pm

Alec's HOH photos taken wednesday mourning
http://bigbrothercanada.slice.ca/theshow/photos/?slug=alecs-hoh-gallery

According to some posters on jokers Emmett is getting fat???
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   March 28th 2013, 7:20 pm

When he is standing without flexing he arches his back and it looks like he has a belly. I don't think he is fat though.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   March 28th 2013, 11:35 pm

Don't know if this is a reliable BB spoiler twitter

Spoiler:

more

Spoiler:

I have no idea how this twitter could know this info

From jokers
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   March 29th 2013, 12:22 am

That twitter account is a troll account.

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   March 29th 2013, 2:21 pm

I don't know if we've established that this person is a troll or not ...

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   March 29th 2013, 2:24 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:

Spoiler:

I think this person is just guessing what is happening based on what s/he reads on sites like Jokers, most people there say that Gary should use his veto thing to replace Emmett with himself, I predict that this person will tweet that one of the nominated players (Andrew/AJ) was saved by the VETO winner and Topaz nominated Emmett based on what i read on Jokers
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   March 29th 2013, 2:32 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
Cousin_Jake wrote:

Spoiler:

I think this person is just guessing what is happening based on what s/he reads on sites like Jokers, most people there say that Gary should use his veto thing to replace Emmett with himself, I predict that this person will tweet that one of the nominated players (Andrew/AJ) was saved by the VETO winner and Topaz nominated Emmett based on what i read on Jokers

I would love that, but you're right, we have to wait and see for ourselves.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   March 29th 2013, 2:40 pm

I would hate that to happen, But i think Emmett would have the votes to stay, Jillian, Peter, Alec and Gary IMO would all vote for Emmett to stay, and if Andrew is the saved nominee he would also vote to keep Emmett.

IMO if this twitter is right and Topaz played it safe by nominating Andrew/AJ and one of them get's saved by the VETO she should continue to play it safe and use Talla as the replacement, Her and Gary need to get some allies they think they are safe with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   March 29th 2013, 3:32 pm

Hugh310 wrote:

That twitter account is a troll account.

It's the same account that came out with some early HoH winner spoilers that were proven to be incorrect.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   March 29th 2013, 4:04 pm

From Sucks poster Doctor Skuess ...

I had mentioned awhile back that I would be heading to a live eviction of BBCanada, and last night was the night! I'll give you a rundown on how it all went and some behind the scenes stuff in case you're interested.

Me and my friend from work went to the show in Mississauga, which in just outside of Toronto, near Toronto's Pearson airport. The house is built in a building that looks like a giant warehouse, and you'd have no idea from the outside that that's where things take place. Our clue was that there were people lined up outside in the "Rush Line" waiting to see if there'd be extra seats. I got my tickets from winning a trivia contest through Facebook just before Christmas. We were told that we couldn't bring any electronics, cameras, phones or anything like that onto the set and to leave it all in our car. At around 5:40pm, we entered the building through a random door (no big entrance, just a sign that said "audience seating"), we picked up our tickets from a table in a hallway that was run by it looked like a couple of student volunteers. Our tickets were in row H, but we didn't know what to think of that. Tickets in hand, we were lead to a hallway where others were waiting as well. A guy who worked there came and told us to turn off all of cellphones and electronics (meaning I COULD have brought it in) and if we were caught tweeting or taking pics he'd force us to erase it in front of him and then kick us out.

We were then lead straight onto the set. It was pretty awesome. It looks way bigger on TV than it is in real life, but that was to be expected. We were ushered to the far right of the set to check our coats (and if you watch last night's episode, there's a time when they're going to commercial where they pan by the car that's one of the prizes... right beside it is a sign that reads "Coat Check" and they got it on camera lol). We asked one of the ushers to find our seat and we were lead to the VERY TOP of the stadium seats to the left of the set, almost in the very corner. These were the seats where Arisa normally walks down the stairs beside at the opening of the show (not this time though). From this vantage point, we had a side view of the main stage, and we could barely see the video screens on the set. What we DID notice though was that all of the video screens you see are projected images, none of them are actual TV screens like I first thought. We could also see behind the set a little bit, there a black curtain that prevents you from seeing behind, but a small crack was visible and it looked like an empty warehouse, but there was also some wood frames that were holding the BBCAN house in place.

People were filling into their seats until about 6:15pm. There was a whole row of Gary's family sitting across the stairs from us, all wearing glitter. We could also see Trevor Boris who is a producer on the show, and you might know him if you've seen Video on Trial here in Canada. He was just having a casual convo near us. Once everyone was in, the stage manager came out and welcomed us the show. She reminded us again to make sure all electronics were off. She said she'd be doing some trivia and stuff during the commercials. She also introduced us to another stage manager who was in charge of starting the applause, and giving the signal to Arisa that the show was going back on. Arisa then came out and welcomed everyone. She was very friendly and chill, and seemed genuinely excited to be there. She was joking with some people in the crowd and had asked some of them to watch to make sure her hair was alright and that she didn't have lipstick on her teeth. She also mentioned that she needs to watch what she says to the houseguests because she can't tip off any of their secret alliances and stuff, even though she's dying to, and she can't be like Jeff Probst where he just points out all of the alliances at tribal council. Of course, inside my head I was yelling at her saying that she DOES tip off all the alliances and showmances and we hate that, but at least she recognizes it.

We were then ready to start taping! It all happened so fast, I thought they might run through some lines or something but they were all just ready to go. There were two cameras that each had a teleprompter on them, one was on a boom. They said they were doing a cold open tonight, so no applause was needed, and she wouldn't be walking down the stairs (booo!). After a few touchups of makeup, they counted down and Arisa started the show. After her intro, the studio was watching what you'd see on TV on the giant house screen at the front (which we could barely see). Arisa would sit on the stage with some other producers and a writer and go over her lines coming up, but she was also watching the video and laughing with us. On a side note, there's another set of stadium seats set up to the right of the stage (and you can see them in camera shot when Arisa is talking to the houseguests... it's behind her from their viewpoint inside the house). These audience members can't see any of the stage screens because of the way they're angled, so they have to cart out a different TV so they can see the videos that everyone else can see. Once the first video finished, Arisa threw it to a commercial. The commercial during the actual show may have been 3 or 4 minutes, but I bet we only stopped for 2 minutes because they were ready to go again and Arisa got us back into the show and the next video segment featuring the Double Date night.

She then went live to the houseguests and it was kind of hard for us to hear their answers to her, but it came across ok on TV. She went to commercial again and this time she joked with us about how crazy Talla is, and how Alec is stupid for getting back with Topaz, and how crazy Peter's hair was. The stage manager then came back and asked the audience some questions. Her and Arisa were asking about who we thought would win the whole show, and Peter and Gary got the biggest applause. AJ and Andrew got crickets. I'd also like to say that the mood in the studio was pretty obvious that Suzette was going home, especially because they showed no strategizing in the videos leading up to the vote. Arisa also pointed out that her brother was in the front row of seats off to stage left.

After a few more makeup touchups, we were back and Arisa was getting the houseguests ready for the vote. Surprisingly though, they didn't set the chairs up on stage for the evicted houseguest to sit. Also, it's funny because after AJ said his plea speech he notices someone in the background behind Arisa on their TV, and it's actually his dad and his nephew he sees. Not sure if you can see it on the show, but his nephew (who is probably 12 or 13) is wearing a bright red shirt and is on the aisle. His whole family was in that row, and at the end of the row was Murtz, who is an internet media person here in Canada who did a lot of the preseason interviews with the houseguests, and is a great friend of AJ. When they were all voting, the audience was eating everything that Talla was doing, she was hilarious. They then voted out Suzette and oddly, went to break before she left the house. I guess that's why they didn't need to set the chairs up. During this commercial break, some producers went through the house doors on set, I guess to meet up with Suzette and prepare her for coming out. The other houseguests then went into the backyard to get ready for HOH. Suzette came out for her interview and afterwards when Arisa went back to break, Suzette left the stage and hugged someone she knew. I guess he was the only one to come and say hi to her. Poor Suzette.

They cleared the stage of the chairs and got Arisa all set up again with makeup. She went over some more lines with the writer. Arisa does have teleprompters for her lines, but she often goes off track and asks her own questions, hence why it seems like she's adlibbing things. Before coming back, she did a check-in with the houseguests in the backyard to make sure they could hear her, and everything was good to go. We then started the HOH comp. What's interesting is that on Arisa's teleprompter, it would show the questions, and then it would also have the answer written there in green, so the audience knew the answers and could react when we saw houseguests move either up or down on the stairs. When the votes for eviction were happening, the teleprompter would have blank spaces for Arisa to fill in the name of the evicted houseguest and what the vote was, so I guess she'd have to remember that on her own, or it was fed into her earpiece. The first two questions were gimmies, and then it started to get tough. There was a loud gasp when the 3rd question knocked most people out of the running, but a feeling of excitement because either Andrew, Topaz or Talla would be winning. The crowd was obviously pro Talla or Topaz, no one cared if Andrew won.

Then the weirdness started. On question 4, Andrew was knocked out and only Talla and Topaz were left. Arisa then went to commercial break, which is super odd to do during the HOH comp. They stopped taping, and Arisa was ushered into the an area in the back of the set along with several producers. The stage manager came out and started to say that this taping was perhaps the quickest and smoothest they've ever had, but then stopped herself when she asked why Arisa had left and they said it was a secret meeting. THIS BREAK WAS 25 MINUTES LONG! We had no idea what was happening. Did they screw up a question? Was their cheating in the comp?? Who knows, but they weren't telling us. The stage manager then started doing some BBUSA trivia to pass the time. She asked AJs nephew a question "After season 3, what was the next season where no houseguests knew each other from outside the game" and he instantly got the right answer. (S10). She then asked who the first person on slop was who purposefully ate real food to take a penalty. It was Jen from S8. Still waiting on Arisa to get back, we could see the video feed of Topaz and Talla still standing on their stairs from the comp. It was pretty funny actually, they had no idea what was going on. The stage manager said that we had some family members of Liza in the audience, and they waved, and then she asked if they knew that she had been voted out already. It was funny. Finally Arisa came back and they were ready to go. The next question was then a dumb question about what she was wearing, and Topaz guessed right and won HOH. They then talked to the houseguests for an awkard convo, and then ended the show. The crowd was a little disappointed that Talla didn't win but at least it wasn't Andrew. Arisa also said after the taping for us to tune in Sunday because there was another big PowerShift coming and to go and vote. She also said that Gary would have probably known the last HOH question, which he said on the feed at the end of the show that he knew like all of her wardrobes.

They then had to get us all out of there quickly because they were apparently using the set for something else that night. Weird. As we were going back to get our coats, all kinds of people were taking out their cellphones and snapping pics of the set. I'm super jealous that I left my phone in the car, obeying the rules. Dumbass me. The taping was done right at around 8pm, and I got home just in time to see the ep air "live" on TV lol.

Hope you enjoyed the recap, I'd for sure want to go back and see another show. Some people there had been to previous shows already. I bet if you lined up in the "Rush Line" you could easily get into the taping. I strategically asked for tickets to this taping in hopes that, 4 weeks in, there would be a giant house divide, or a twist would happen, or something. Turns out I picked the more boring ep to go to, but it was still a great time.

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   March 29th 2013, 6:44 pm

Thanks for bringing over the recap Hugh, I enjoyed reading it. I would love to know what happened in that 25 minute break during the HOH comp.

I would love it if Peter and or Gary won, but I have a feeling it may be Hayden2.0

I saw AJ pointing to Arisa on the screen when Suzette was eliminated and remember thinking to myself what is he seeing?
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   March 29th 2013, 8:15 pm

I think it was AJ's dad no?? He pointed and said thats my dad. I could be totally wrong.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   March 30th 2013, 6:54 pm

I guess Tom was in a chat and this was asked -

@BBC1Tom @bbc_liza my Q hasn't been answered before. Did u ever find out who (if anyone) messed w cameras 2 cause 48hrs cold h2o

Tom Plant ‏@BBC1Tom 1h
It was Peter
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   April 6th 2013, 1:38 pm

BigBrotherCA Updates ‏@Top_BB_Leaks 5m
Pandora's box will drop an extra veto into the game. Will Jillian open P.B. for a big prize? Nominations will be today!

Oh no! I hate these Pandora's Boxes that impact the game. Damn.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   April 6th 2013, 1:43 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
BigBrotherCA Updates ‏@Top_BB_Leaks 5m
Pandora's box will drop an extra veto into the game. Will Jillian open P.B. for a big prize? Nominations will be today!

Oh no! I hate these Pandora's Boxes that impact the game. Damn.

They are that twitter that makes up spoilers based on what they read on jokers and SS and just make up spoilers based on what is most likely going to happen, on BBUS we are always told about PB's on the live show there is already a twist for this week and it's a double eviction
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   April 6th 2013, 1:43 pm

Whew!
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   April 6th 2013, 3:22 pm

I'm not saying there couldn't be a Pandora's box, I just don't think there would be one with a power in it and BBCanT not announce that to us first.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   April 6th 2013, 4:32 pm

There are some crazy rumors going around again I see LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada   

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Canada
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother Canada, UK, and AUS :: General Discussion-
Jump to: