AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Bachelor 17 - Media   September 11th 2012, 3:03 pm

big cry

Right now, I think I feel comfortable in saying that Roberto is out of the picture. Back in June, when Life & Style first reported he was set to be the next Bachelor, I hadnít heard a thing about it. So once I saw the story, I made some calls, and I was told he was definitely gonna do it, so I confirmed it. Then Sean and Arie started picking up steam, and the Roberto stuff never seemed to be going anywhere by what I was told. Heís still a candidate, as many people are according to Chris Harrison, but from what Iíve been told in the last 24 hours, I feel pretty confident in saying itís gonna be Sean. I would be shocked if it wasnít. If itís not Sean, then they will have deviated from the last eight seasons and gone completely off book and not gone with a recycled contestant. Right now, regardless of what they want to spin to the media and string people along with, Sean is the only former contestant right now whoís under serious consideration. And since Fleiss has stated publicly at least three times that they canít see themselves going back to the days where they cast someone nobody knows, Iíd say Sean is gonna be it. I do not know what happened with the Roberto negotiations. If I can find anything out, Iíll let you know. They wanted him badly in June, but I have no idea what happened after that.

Read more at http://realitysteve.com/2012/09/11/the-bachelor-pad-finale-nick-rachel-spoilers/#GpVAtl9aixipGAa1.99
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 17 - Media   September 11th 2012, 6:50 pm

I'll take me some Sean.....loved him! Not that I don't like Roberto but I love me some Sean!

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 17 - Media   September 13th 2012, 7:36 pm

I'm happy for you lovin, me not so much. I do not find him in the least bit attractive, he's just not my type at all.

Ladies, start lining up!

Sean Lowe is set to be ABC's next Bachelor, a source close to production exclusively confirms to E! News.

While Warner Bros. TV Studio had no comment, our Bachelor source tells us the deal with the former Bachelorette contestant is "pretty much done. Sean is our choice."

Sean, a 28-year-old insurance salesman from Texas, was a fan favorite to win Emily Maynard's heart in the most recent season of The Bachelorette before she sent him off just one week before the final rose ceremony. Their goodbye was one of the most emotional moments in recent Bachelorette history.

"I think we finally got everyone to sign off," our source says of Sean. "We're not in production for another couple weeks."

Sean beat out Arie Luyendyk, Jr., who was the runner-up in his season. "Just to clarify I will not be the next "Bachelor," Arie tweeted on Sept. 6. Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte was also "briefly considered" by the show's producers for the gig at one point, but was "out of the running" last week. Don't feel too bad for the gold medalist, he's currently spending some quality time with Miss USA Olivia Culpo.

Are you excited to see Sean as the next Bachelor? Sound off in the comments!

http://www.eonline.com/news/345836/the-bachelor-casting-sean-lowe-quot-is-our-choice-quot-source-says?cmpid=sn-000000-twitterfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=twitterfeed&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_topstories&%3Fcmpid=eonline-twitter&dlvrit=48939
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 17 - Media   September 28th 2012, 7:06 pm

Remember Kacie from Ben's season, Reality Steve says she is on Sean's season too.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 17 - Media   October 7th 2012, 6:33 pm

Oh well, Kacie's a goner.

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve

As for Kacie fans, sorry to say, but she's been eliminated and back home in Nashville already. Like I said, Sean wasn't picking her
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 17 - Media   December 8th 2012, 2:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 17 - Media   December 8th 2012, 2:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 17 - Media   December 9th 2012, 5:42 am

Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 17 - Media   February 13th 2013, 5:37 pm

Tierra LiCausiís Brother Confirms: ďYes, Sheís Engaged!Ēó Exclusive

One thing you canít deny about Tierra LiCausi, she knows how to create controversy ó both onscreen and off. In early February, just two months after returning home from filming The Bachelor Season 17, the Denver native posted a photo of her left hand sporting a massive engagement ring. Did Sean Lowe give it to her? Was she engaged to someone else already? Rumors immediately started flying, with no clear answer in sight.

Read the rest here -
http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/tierra-licausis-brother-confirms-yes-shes-engaged-exclusive
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 17 - Media   February 13th 2013, 5:39 pm

Arie Luyendyk Jr. Dating Sean Lowe's Ex Selma Alameri ó Report

It's no secret that Arie Luyendyk, Jr. is crushing hard on Sean Lowe's sexy-exy, Selma Alameri. Arie's been smitten with Selma since she first stepped out of her limo during The Bachelor Season 17 premiere, and he's referred to her as "the beautiful Selma Alameri" on numerous occasions.

In fact, Arie even took it to Sulia to write about Selma's devastating good looks: "Selma was is so beautiful and although we didn't see much of her she made an impression on me so I have to think Sean feels the way."

Well, guys ó it looks like Arie has majorly lucked out. Selma's 100-percent over Sean, and she's moving on with everyone's favorite NASCAR racer! "They're officially dating," a source tells In Touch. "She went to Arizona and visited him already."

In Touch's source seems to think Arie is dating Selma for the wrong reasons ("He's hanging onto fame!"), but considering that he's been hopelessly in love with her for months, we're going to go ahead and say his feelings are legit.

We're so happy that Selma has finally found someone who gets her motor running! Get it? Cars.

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/arie-luyendyk-jr-dating-sean-lowes-ex-selma-alameri-report
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 17 - Media   February 14th 2013, 5:20 pm

Arie certainly gets around. And Tierra, boy do I feel horrible for her fiancee she's crazy! And she can't control her eyebrow or her face!

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 17 - Media   March 5th 2013, 4:47 pm

Reality Steve's new blog. He tells us the new Bachelorette (Yay, I'm happy) and who wrote the letter to Sean at the final.

http://realitysteve.com/2013/03/05/the-bachelor-sean-spoilers-women-tell-all-bachelorette/

Also, Selma and Arie have broken up LOL.
Back to top Go down
nosyrosie
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 17 - Media   March 5th 2013, 6:46 pm

lovin wrote:
Arie certainly gets around. And Tierra, boy do I feel horrible for her fiancee she's crazy! And she can't control her eyebrow or her face!

Don't forget that she sparkles too. roll on floor laughi
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 17 - Media   March 13th 2013, 10:08 am

They're cute!

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 17 - Media   March 13th 2013, 12:47 pm

they are but lol at the photobomb
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 17 - Media   March 13th 2013, 7:57 pm

Beautiful couple! I am keeping everything crossed that these two make it work like Trista and Ryan. It seems like they are on the same page...both want to be married. I have read on other boards comments about them just wanting the fame, but i really think they are in love and want to be married to each other. If someone offered me six figures to be on DWTS and an all paid for televised wedding...I'd sure take it! They are young and could use the money they will save for other things.

Gosh, they are going to have beautiful babies!!

Loved Sean's family the other night.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 17 - Media   March 14th 2013, 7:58 am

ebowers wrote:

Beautiful couple! I am keeping everything crossed that these two make it work like Trista and Ryan. It seems like they are on the same page...both want to be married. I have read on other boards comments about them just wanting the fame, but i really think they are in love and want to be married to each other. If someone offered me six figures to be on DWTS and an all paid for televised wedding...I'd sure take it! They are young and could use the money they will save for other things.

Gosh, they are going to have beautiful babies!!

Loved Sean's family the other night.

I agree with ebowers, who am I to turn down money to be on a show...or have the wedding of my dreams paid for! I'm happy for them and I hope they make it. And I'm HAPPY HAPPY he's doing DWTS!!! He can keep his shirt off the entire time....I just hope he can dance and I don't have second hand embarrassment for him Smile

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 17 - Media   

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 17 - Media
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: