Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17284
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: DWTS Allstars - Media   Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:13 pm

Dancing With the Stars' Carrie Ann Inaba Calls Off Engagement

Carrie Ann Inaba has gone solo.

The Dancing With the Stars judge called off her engagement to fiancé Jesse Sloan earlier this summer, her rep confirms to E! News, adding that the two remain friends.

Well, so much for the big romantic moment.

Carrie Ann Inaba had been talking up their plans for an intimate wedding

Sloan memorably popped the question in March 2011 during Live! With Regis and Kelly—a surprise almost blown by guest Jake Gyllenhaal, who came onstage with a prop engagement ring that was meant to (and subsequently did) confuse Inaba.

"I've struggled to find the words to express what you mean to me," Sloan told Inaba when he ultimately joined the circus in front of the cameras. "You're an inspiration, you're beautiful, you're wonderful, you're everything to me. Will you marry me?"

After a moment like that, we certainly hope that Inaba and Sloan really will remain friends for a long time!

At least Inaba has her usual busy fall to look forward to—Dancing With the Stars' all-star season premieres Sept. 24.

http://www.eonline.com/news/344759/dancing-with-the-stars-carrie-ann-inaba-calls-off-engagement?cmpid=sn-000000-twitterfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=twitterfeed&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_topstories&%3Fcmpid=eonline-twitter&dlvrit=48939
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Allstars - Media   Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:59 pm

The Endeavor .......... Pretty cool!!

@derekhough: Endevour Space Shuttle just flew over us ...Very cool http://instagr.am/p/P2UPboNoih/

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Allstars - Media   Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:29 pm

'Dancing With the Stars' Post-Show Web Series Announced, Co-Hosts Set (Exclusive)

ABC has announced a new live web series that will be broadcast following each Monday night performance show for the upcoming all-star edition, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively. Season nine contestant Joanna Krupa will co-host After Party: Dancing With the Stars with Marc Istook, while season 11 runner-up Kyle Massey will give fans behind-the-scenes access.

After Party is a 20-25 minute live show that will launch on several online destinations, including the official show site on ABC, Facebook and the YouTube channel. The AT&T-sponsored series will feature expert panelists, celebrity audience members and dance performances by fan favorites. The co-hosts will be answering questions after each After Party episode.

The premiere episode of After Party will include former Dancing With the Stars pro Elena Grinenko and an acoustic performance by former competitor Lacey Schwimmer featuring the It Boys.

“Fans can’t get enough of the Dancing With the Stars, and want to keep talking about it after the broadcast ends,” said Karin Gilford, svp of digital media, ABC Television Network. “After Party keeps the conversation going at a time when people are most excited, feeding them tantalizing tidbits, insider access, and most importantly getting their burning questions answered live by show experts.“

ABC Radio is also launching a new Dancing With the Stars station, giving viewers access to the dance floor. The station will be available where Slacker Radio is available, including smartphones, the iPad and Ford vehicles with SYNC AppLink.

“ABC News Radio has re-invented the relationship between the listener and the audio program by offering more on demand, digital content that compliments the viewing experience and increases engagement between the audience and the cast. By partnering with Slacker we are able to give our listeners instant access to Dancing with the Stars, one of the most highly anticipated reality programs on television,” said Steve Jones, vice president and general manager of ABC News Radio. “When television programming stops, fans can hear highlights, interviews and behind-the-scenes conversation that the camera cannot always capture.”

Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars premieres 8 p.m. Monday on ABC.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/dancing-with-the-stars-web-series-372951
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Allstars - Media   Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:02 pm

Dancing With the Stars Judge Len Goodman Marries Longtime Girlfriend in Secret Wedding

We can't help but wonder what their first dance was like.

Dancing With the Stars judge Len Goodman and his longtime girlfriend, Sue Barrett, tied the knot in a quiet ceremony on Sunday in central London, according to several British media outlets. The couple has been together for more than 10 years.

"I've had a marvellous day, and now my gorgeous Sue is the new Mrs. Goodman," the 68-year-old newlywed told the Daily Mail. "I wanted it to be a low-key affair, so we didn't tell anyone except my 96-year-old mum as I didn't want her having a heart attack with the surprise."

The nuptials were reportedly witnessed by about 30 family and friends.

For Goodman, exchanging vows with 47-year-old Barrett marks his third trip down the aisle.

Congrats, you two!

http://www.eonline.com/news/374880/dancing-with-the-stars-judge-len-goodman-marries-longtime-girlfriend-in-secret-wedding?cmpid=eonline-twitter&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=twitterfeed&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_topstories&dlvrit=48939
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Allstars - Media   Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:26 pm

Wow...congratulations to the happy couple!! That's the right way to start off the new year!
I have to say though, Len looks older than 68...he looks 78 to me.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14721
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Allstars - Media   Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:04 pm

Awww...sweet! Congrats to them Smile

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Allstars - Media   

Back to top Go down

DWTS Allstars - Media
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: