Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Daniele Donato Briones   March 27th 2012, 11:13 pm

Maybe Dani just wants to live her life out of the public eye. Or assuming the rumors of her and Dom (well....rumors, pics, etc), she's probably pulling herself completely out of public eye and focusing on making the relationship work. Good for her! I'm sure she's doing well in her life Smile. Always nice to hear what's new with her but totally get not wanting to share.

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   March 28th 2012, 12:01 am

KayS wrote:
Dani doesn't owe us a thing, imo. She has a right to privacy.

Sing it, sister. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   March 28th 2012, 8:43 am

KayS wrote:
Dani doesn't owe us a thing, imo. She has a right to privacy.

I agree. As much as I want to hear from Dani, I certainly understand why she remains silent.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   March 28th 2012, 9:28 am

nvm
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4625

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   March 29th 2012, 11:49 am

I get what Hugh is saying. Nothing wrong with wanting a little update here or there. And I would venture to guess her biggest fans are disappointed they dont get anything.

Imagine a world where Janelle didnt tweet.... that would mean no marital update, no pregnancy update, no pics of her little Violet. Janelle fans love that little bit of information from her. And wouldnt miss it for the world.
Back to top Go down
Boob

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2010-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   March 29th 2012, 12:57 pm

Gimme wrote:
I get what Hugh is saying. Nothing wrong with wanting a little update here or there. And I would venture to guess her biggest fans are disappointed they dont get anything.

Imagine a world where Janelle didnt tweet.... that would mean no marital update, no pregnancy update, no pics of her little Violet. Janelle fans love that little bit of information from her. And wouldnt miss it for the world.

Her fans would probably start to forget about checking on her every more which is more than likely what she wants.Unless you have career ambitions in the entertainment business there is really no point in continuing with the PR after your time in the spotlight is over.
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12116

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   March 29th 2012, 3:11 pm

Gimme wrote:

good posting
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   March 29th 2012, 3:23 pm

Yes I get what Hugh is saying but I also understand the other side of the story.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   March 29th 2012, 4:05 pm

Frances wrote:
Gimme wrote:

good posting

Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   March 29th 2012, 5:59 pm

Dani is not to blame, hateful fans are. It is what it is, I wish her well. And if Janelle had decided to not interact with her fans I would miss her, but wish her well.

Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   March 29th 2012, 7:23 pm

Boob wrote:
Gimme wrote:

Her fans would probably start to forget about checking on her every more which is more than likely what she wants.Unless you have career ambitions in the entertainment business there is really no point in continuing with the PR after your time in the spotlight is over.

I very much agree with the bolded above!
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   March 29th 2012, 9:35 pm

Boob wrote:
Gimme wrote:

As a fan of many BBers who dont seek a career in entertainment... that is BS to me. However, if Daniele is just over done with negative nellies, I get it. Yet, as a fan of those who give updates on their life... I get that as well. Updates are fun.... sometimes even exciting. There are times when I admire the ones who fade into obscurity more. I just get such a giggle out of seeing wedding dresses, martial bliss, happy significant other dates, baby pics... ect. There is a gigantic reason for many to just say F-it & not give any fan (lover or hater) anything & Daniele is one of those BBers that has a reason.... A BIG GINORMOUS REASON to try and fade.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   March 29th 2012, 9:47 pm

I understand Gimme. I would love to have news of Roddy from BB3, but nothing....
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   March 29th 2012, 9:48 pm

KayS wrote:
Dani is not to blame, hateful fans are. It is what it is, I wish her well. And if Janelle had decided to not interact with her fans I would miss her, but wish her well.

ARRRG sometimes all the fence sitting is frustrating as hell. Can a fan just not miss the interaction without being dismissed for their own personal feelings on the situation? Because... quite frankly a fan just misses their favs interaction. Just a year ago she was, to an extent interacting & now nadda. I feel for those that miss her.
Can it not be understood from the fan point of view? Of course there is a reason she doesnt do it... BUT does that mean the fans that actually liked her & enjoyed her cant miss the interaction without being subject to being felt belittled for their feelings. Can not some empathy be passed toward the fans way? Like a simple... "Hell yeah... it would be sweet to hear from Daniele?" That being said... I think each & every Daniele fan absolutely without a doubt totally gets the reason the reason for the ultimate shut down....so there really isnt a need to continue to readdress that over n over. Smile
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   March 29th 2012, 9:52 pm

Ok then, we all have our own opinions, sorry if I hurt your feelings.
Back to top Go down
doll
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 464

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   March 29th 2012, 11:18 pm

eh I dont know ..Shelly had the ultimate reason to shut down(death threats and she didn't) to each their own I guess.If my fave stopped I would miss them,so I get it.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   March 30th 2012, 8:09 pm

Gimme wrote:
Boob wrote:
Gimme wrote:

As a fan of many BBers who dont seek a career in entertainment... that is BS to me. However, if Daniele is just over done with negative nellies, I get it. Yet, as a fan of those who give updates on their life... I get that as well. Updates are fun.... sometimes even exciting. There are times when I admire the ones who fade into obscurity more. I just get such a giggle out of seeing wedding dresses, martial bliss, happy significant other dates, baby pics... ect. There is a gigantic reason for many to just say F-it & not give any fan (lover or hater) anything & Daniele is one of those BBers that has a reason.... A BIG GINORMOUS REASON to try and fade.

Oh, come on...really??
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   April 1st 2012, 1:22 pm

ebowers wrote:
Gimme wrote:
Boob wrote:
Gimme wrote:

Oh, come on...really??

Come on... really? What??? I am confused.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   April 1st 2012, 2:18 pm

There are those who I think go on BB, or any reality show for that matter, just to go on...but, they are in the minority. IMO, people go on BB for the exposure...they are looking for something in which a reality show would help further their aspirations. After the show, some fade quietly back to their old life never to be heard from (directly) again. Those that continue putting things out there do it for a reason. I'm not saying that it's wrong, but just that they know what they are doing and their fans are important to them in attaining their goals. That's the way they have chosen...Dani must want to go in another direction.
Some might continue to put tidbits, including pics, out there just to see if anything can come of it. Sometimes, the right people see these things and they get their break. But, I don't believe for one second that any former reality star continues to put tweets and pics out there for fans just because...there's a reason.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   April 1st 2012, 2:34 pm

tens Ebowers!
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14870
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   April 1st 2012, 3:32 pm

I think Dani had twitter before she went on BB this past summer. If she isn't on twitter now, I really do think it's because of those crazies who constantly try to get into her personal business. I don't think it's because she's trying to go in a different direction. I think she'd be on twitter if all those crazies would just leave her alone. I really don't blame her either.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   April 1st 2012, 3:42 pm

I'd take a hiatus as well if I had her level of crazies. Reality is not something those people live in, and this is only based on the info we KNOW. Who knows what has gone down that hasn't come to light for us.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   April 1st 2012, 3:46 pm

All reality stars have their share of the crazy fans, to be sure. I think some are easier to ignore than others. It's really about how much they (the reality star) can take to get where they want to be. Some think, IMO, it's just not worth all the trouble and decide they have finally had enough of it. (I believe Dani fits this category). Some keep going, ignoring the crazies, wanting to achieve a dream. I don't think Dani has any dream that she would need to keep her "celebrity" status going. I think she wants to fade into the woodwork..with a handsome young man by her side Wink and live happily ever after!!!
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   April 1st 2012, 4:34 pm

Dani had a lot of crazies after she and Nick broke up. She was blamed for the breakup by some, fans were up in arms, etc. I think this time she just said enough,
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   April 1st 2012, 5:25 pm

ebowers wrote:
There are those who I think go on BB, or any reality show for that matter, just to go on...but, they are in the minority. IMO, people go on BB for the exposure...they are looking for something in which a reality show would help further their aspirations. After the show, some fade quietly back to their old life never to be heard from (directly) again. Those that continue putting things out there do it for a reason. I'm not saying that it's wrong, but just that they know what they are doing and their fans are important to them in attaining their goals. That's the way they have chosen...Dani must want to go in another direction.
Some might continue to put tidbits, including pics, out there just to see if anything can come of it. Sometimes, the right people see these things and they get their break. But, I don't believe for one second that any former reality star continues to put tweets and pics out there for fans just because...there's a reason.

I dont disagree with what you said... for the most part. I just dont think all reality stars that have a twitter account & tweets means they want a career in entertainment. Some yeah... but not all. However, if some entertainment business waved a big fat check in any ANY of their faces... for sure they would jump on it... but shit... I would too.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   April 1st 2012, 5:28 pm

catty wrote:
I think Dani had twitter before she went on BB this past summer. If she isn't on twitter now, I really do think it's because of those crazies who constantly try to get into her personal business. I don't think it's because she's trying to go in a different direction. I think she'd be on twitter if all those crazies would just leave her alone. I really don't blame her either.

She did... and mostly, as I recall, she would tweet her likes or dislikes of a show, pics of her pets, ect. It was never really personal stuff. Perhaps some funny jabs with other reality people.

And yeah... she is one of those BBers or reality peeps in general who have over the top haters... who never know when to stop or put the brakes on, which ruins it for the rest.
Back to top Go down
thelameone

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   April 1st 2012, 5:33 pm

KayS wrote:
Dani had a lot of crazies after she and Nick broke up. She was blamed for the breakup by some, fans were up in arms, etc. I think this time she just said enough,

I don't understand..why would the fans care to blame her?

I mean how does that effect them in any way?
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   April 1st 2012, 5:50 pm

thelameone wrote:
KayS wrote:

Good question, some get really invested in a reality couple and though it can be fun and harmless for the most part, sometimes it's not.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   April 1st 2012, 6:08 pm

thelameone wrote:
KayS wrote:

Well, I am sure that many of them had Nick/Dani married with 2.5 kids and even had the names picked out for their kids! Someone had to be blamed for the fans' fantasies going up in smoke when the two called it quits. And, lucky Dani...she was the chosen one!
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3275
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   April 1st 2012, 7:56 pm

ebowers wrote:
thelameone wrote:
KayS wrote:

Well, I am sure that many of them had Nick/Dani married with 2.5 kids and even had the names picked out for their kids! Someone had to be blamed for the fans' fantasies going up in smoke when the two called it quits. And, lucky Dani...she was the chosen one!

I was a very small part of that whole Nick and Daniele thing. I fell in love with them on the show, and followed them after. We all know what happened after that, but I NEVER blamed Daniele. I really don't know any one that I am close with here on the "national internet" Wink blaming her. Things happen and relationships go bad. It's life.

I wish her the best, and if and when she wants to give us some cutie pic of one of her pets or something else...that will be great!

Just my thoughts....
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14870
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   April 1st 2012, 8:59 pm

Gimme wrote:
catty wrote:

She did... and mostly, as I recall, she would tweet her likes or dislikes of a show, pics of her pets, ect. It was never really personal stuff. Perhaps some funny jabs with other reality people.

And yeah... she is one of those BBers or reality peeps in general who have over the top haters... who never know when to stop or put the brakes on, which ruins it for the rest.

She would and I'm sure her fans miss that. So I can see Hugh's pov. At the same time, I can also understand why Dani doesn't interact. Maybe after, or during the new season of BB, she'll return. You never know.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1377
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   April 1st 2012, 9:40 pm

are her and dom engaged? he just tweeted something about being engaged.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   April 1st 2012, 9:47 pm

It's still April Fools Day. See what he tweet tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1377
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   April 1st 2012, 10:09 pm

Ha! Totally forgot that was today, been off the computer all day. You're probably right. Or he got hacked again Wink
Back to top Go down
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   April 1st 2012, 11:47 pm

I wish Dani well. It's not easy for some of these houseguests after the show.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   April 2nd 2012, 10:50 am

I never got the impression that Danielle went on BB for the fame like some others do. My impression of Danielle was that she was a huge fan of the show and wanted to play the game to win, especially in this last season.

She was a student of the game, not in it for the fame. In fact, I've never seen her as a person who even liked the fame that came with it.

Danielle is studying to be a teacher. I see no advantage for her in making her personal life public, especially after having her twitter account hacked after last season. When she graduates and applies for teaching jobs, the last thing she needs is her name to be Googled and a lot of nonsense and hate popping up. They do use Google and check Facebook and Twitter to do background checks on future employees now.

I admire her for keeping her private life to herself. As fans we would like to know what she's up to etc. but Danielle is a smart, strong young woman who is going to do what's best for her future imo.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   April 2nd 2012, 12:35 pm

Dani D wants to be a teacher? Do we know if she ever signed back up for classes? But yeah, if that's the career she wants to go into, she probably wouldn't want to maintain a publicly known twitter or facebook. It'll probably be hard enough on her with all the BB material out there about her.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   April 2nd 2012, 1:12 pm

Odin wrote:
Dani D wants to be a teacher? Do we know if she ever signed back up for classes? But yeah, if that's the career she wants to go into, she probably wouldn't want to maintain a publicly known twitter or facebook. It'll probably be hard enough on her with all the BB material out there about her.

Yes, Odin, she talked about it several times and I've read it in interviews and bios about her. She was going to college, majoring in elementary education. IIRC, she want's to be a second grade teacher. She talked about how much she loved her classes and that it was hard to work at night and go to college during the day. She said she loves working with children.

She used some of the money from her first time on BB to pay for college and I think Dick said he helped her pay for some of her education too. I recall being impressed that she had continued her education while waitressing. She took a break from college to be on BB this past season. I think she'll be a fun, great teacher and I hope she sticks with it.

When she was getting all the hate last year and her accounts were hacked, this is why I understood why she just stopped tweeting and disappeared from the internet. I think she was fine with it until then. Many of those comments were so mean I didn't blame her one bit for stopping it. As long as it was just fun and not harmful I think she was OK with it.Danielle is a little rebel but I don't think she's going to do anything that will hurt her professionally in the future. She's too smart for that.

Regardless of what profession someone chooses, the students I know, including my daughter, have had employers check into Facebook and Twitter while doing background checks, just like they check your criminal records. It's made them much more careful about making FB more private and monitoring Twitter comments.

Nothing seems to be private anymore, does it? It's like the book 1984 now and Big Brother really is watching us! I don't like it but it's part of our lives with all the social media. Young people need to be aware of this and use some common sense when posting things on the internet.

I know of many universities that are educating seniors about the danger of social media. They're warning them to be more careful when posting personal photos etc. on the internet, especially FB and Twitter. We personally know some students who had pics of sorority or fraternity parties or just partying pics on FB that kept them from being hired for jobs. On FB and Twitter they need to set everything to the most private settings or remove pics that could hurt them with future employers.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   April 2nd 2012, 4:16 pm

I don't remember anything about teaching. I remember this past season, she talked about majoring in art with a focus on photography. She said her dream was to work at a fashion or sports magazine as a photographer

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   April 2nd 2012, 4:45 pm

Well, I know I didn't dream it 4200. lol!

Maybe she changed her mind about teaching but she did say she was majoring in elementary education and working toward a BS degree in education. I remember it well because I'm a teacher and I was surprised and interested in what she was saying.

Dick talked about it too and was very proud of Danielle at the time. Some of it I heard on the Live Feeds when she was talking with other hg's, some I read in interviews with Danielle and Dick. At one point in time I read it in her bio. I read so much I don't recall where exactly I read all of it but I'll see if I can locate it when and if I have time.

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   

Back to top Go down

Daniele Donato Briones
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: