Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 9:52 am

No excuse for him whatsoever in my book. His head is squarely up Boogie's ass. Hope he's evicted soon. He knows darn well Janelle wasn't the one lying. He's just another BB ball-less wonder.
Back to top Go down
nosyrosie
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 9:55 am

Maureen wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
The only defense I can give to Dan is that he was lied to about Janelle. He believed the lies.

Did he really, Nancy???

I truly believe he knows Janelle didn't say what those lying arseholes said she said.
BUT he will use that as his excuse to Janelle. "Sorry, Janelle, I didn't know they were all lying about you and what you said"

IMO he wanted Janelle out as much as Boogette did.
If that wasn't the case, Janelle would still be in that house and Frank would be the one flying home tonight!

I agree completely that Dan wanted Janelle out, and is looking to hide behind that lame excuse. He knows Janelle personally, and knows that is not how she would play.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35520
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 9:56 am

OK, you convinced me... lol... Dan is an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 10:00 am

When Janelle sees how that alliance went down with Dan orchestrating it and not giving anyone time to think before finalizing it, she's going to see exactly what Dan did. I doubt she'll be wanting him to win the game after she sees this.

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 10:01 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:

Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 10:05 am

lallybelle wrote:
I agree Shug. The second he saw Boogie & Janelle would always be at odds, he decided to roll with Boogie. No bullshit about her hesitating in the meeting or anything else he wants to come up with. If the meeting made him unsure about Janelle's intentions, why didn't he go speak to Janelle for a moment to see what she had to say? Like you said he couldn't wait to tell Boogie. Some of the people weren't even sure about this new alliance and he had already told Boogie yes.

This will be Britney's & his downfall. Froogie is already plotting their and their human meatshield Shane's demise and I am gonna laugh and laugh and laugh....
That was the key to me - if he had really wanted to give Janelle a fair shot at an alliance, he would have done that.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 11:23 am

One more from Renny - she's striking below the belt with this, imo:

Renny Martyn
Dan and I would have long talks and he would say what a horror his father was, like a no good man! Well pal, obviously you got alot of his genes!

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 12:31 pm

..."Now we may very well be able to add Dan and Britney to this list of the greatest idiocy in the history of Big Brother if their fate is sealed by Frank and Boogie after taking out one of the few houseguests who would have been loyal to them until the end."

this is from an article in TV Guide Canada about BB14 and last nights episode see link below..., it is a good read and sheds light about the edit of the show, very interesting indeed!

Thanks to the writer for getting the word out. boob shake

apparently I am not allowed to post the link...too bad great article, I found it on Jokers... big cry
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 12:33 pm

Try again, links are not banned here. ETA, mrbrown I put the link in Media. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 12:45 pm

I googled ...
here is the link to the article: http://tvguide.ca/RealityTV/Articles/120810_big_brother_LC.htm

‘Big Brother’: beware the back door

By Lisa Caputo

2012-08-10

Why are producers twisting the ‘BB’ truth?
Back to top Go down
mrbrown

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 12:47 pm

kayS...I am a new member and rules indicate I am not allowed to post links for 7 days.
If you go to Jokersupdate you can read the full article, they have the link.
Back to top Go down
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 12:54 pm

I also put complete blame on Dan.

Danielle said so many times that she would do what Dan wants. Even if there were discussions, it was his call to do what was best. He had warned Danielle about being emotional like Britney because she had felt burned by Janelle from earlier. He is a former winner and referred to as the greatest since Dr Will. I will never buy the excuse that he was duped into this by his alliance. He wanted to work with Boogie so bad that he lost sight of the game.

As soon as he realized that Boogie wouldn't work for Janelle, Dan made his choice. He forced quick votes when a few hours earlier, they had as a group decided to drop the matter and evict Frank.

The alliance of 4 was Dan dependent and his word carried a lot of weight. I always saw him as the final decider of all scenarios.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 12:55 pm

mrbrown wrote:
kayS...I am a new member and rules indicate I am not allowed to post links for 7 days.

Ha!! I didn't even know about that rule.. I guess it's to keep trolls and spammers from posting advertising stuff
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 12:58 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
mrbrown wrote:

Ha!! I didn't even know about that rule.. I guess it's to keep trolls and spammers from posting advertising stuff

We learned something new. If you get any cool stuff pm it to us and we can post it or tell us where to find it.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 1:36 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:

LOL, I know Nancy, I was a Dan fan too, very disappointed in him.

I do remember watching him and Janie one day on the feeds, can't remember for the life of me what they were talking about. Janie got up and left and I remember Dan saying "wow I didn't know Janelle lied" or something to that affect. I just wish now I can remember what they were talking about, but I did get the impression that he thought she was a liar.

OK, so this is what I need to know. Everyone everywhere is talking about her lies. Can anyone clue me in on what exactly those lies are? The only one I know is the fat thigh comment that JoJo made that Janelle repeated. We know JoJo said that, but Brit told Dani she didn't say that, it was all Janelle. So what else has she supposedly lied about?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 1:44 pm

That was a good article, mrbrown. Thanks for bringing it over and Welcome to AABB!!
Back to top Go down
carra
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 2:16 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
I googled ...
here is the link to the article: http://tvguide.ca/RealityTV/Articles/120810_big_brother_LC.htm

By Lisa Caputo

2012-08-10

Nancy, you should send this article to Janelle. It says it all!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 2:27 pm

Jack'd wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

I do remember watching him and Janie one day on the feeds, can't remember for the life of me what they were talking about. Janie got up and left and I remember Dan saying "wow I didn't know Janelle lied" or something to that affect. I just wish now I can remember what they were talking about, but I did get the impression that he thought she was a liar.

OK, so this is what I need to know. Everyone everywhere is talking about her lies. Can anyone clue me in on what exactly those lies are? The only one I know is the fat thigh comment that JoJo made that Janelle repeated. We know JoJo said that, but Brit told Dani she didn't say that, it was all Janelle. So what else has she supposedly lied about?

I have begged people to tell me about all the lies Janelle told, Lynda...nobody seems to know.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 2:45 pm

Maureen, it's that classic game of telephone. Sure she told some lies, they all did, BUT they kept telling each other so often that Janelle was the big BAD they all really believe it.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 2:49 pm

Honestly I haven't watched the feeds 24/7 but I cannot come up with one single lie Janelle told. Seems to me, had she been running around lying, the boards would be ablaze with info on it. There simply isn't anything.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 3:07 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
I googled ...

By Lisa Caputo

2012-08-10

Thank You Nancy. Excellent article! Finally the truth is being told and by TV Guide. The only information left out is the relationship Boogie has with the producer Don Wolman, his mentor of 11 years and also with AG. The fact that Frank is friends with Boogie's partner Lonnie and the WWE connection needs to be brought out too.

I hope this is a slap in the face to Alison Grodner etc. at CBS. She's pushed the envelope too far this time. It's time for integrity to come back to Big Brother or it will be a big joke. It has been a respected show in the past and can be again without all the rigging and manipulation by production.

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 3:50 pm

KayS wrote:
Maureen, it's that classic game of telephone. Sure she told some lies, they all did, BUT they kept telling each other so often that Janelle was the big BAD they all really believe it.

Plus she always had a strong, LOYAL alliance (not the clowns she was coaching this season) and she could talk honestly about who she liked/didn't like to her alliance and never had to worry about any of them repeating anything she said....good, bad or indifferent.

Cripes, this season she could say "the toilet doesn't seem to be flowing right" to one of the idiots and they would run and tell others "Janelle said Brit's mouth is like a toilet flowing and/or Danielle took a big fat poop and made it overflow"

So many twisted words/conversations from the idiots that it was almost comical to watch them repeat what she said!!!
Back to top Go down
carra
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 3:55 pm

Maureen wrote:
KayS wrote:

Plus she always had a strong, LOYAL alliance (not the clowns she was coaching this season) and she could talk honestly about who she liked/didn't like to her alliance and never had to worry about any of them repeating anything she said....good, bad or indifferent.

Cripes, this season she could say "the toilet doesn't seem to be flowing right" to one of the idiots and they would run and tell others "Janelle said Brit's mouth is like a toilet flowing and/or Danielle took a big fat poop and made it overflow"

So many twisted words/conversations from the idiots that it was almost comical to watch them repeat what she said!!!

[b]SO SO TRUE!! It was sad to watch.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 4:41 pm

Jack'd wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

All I can think of is that she repeated this: Frank wanted to backdoor Wil. The thing is I'm pretty sure Wil told her that.
Back to top Go down
Jax

Number of posts : 144

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 4:50 pm

At least I will give Dan credit for one thing concerning Janie, the day of her eviction, according to one of Janie’s interviews, he did tell her she was going home. He respected her enough, that he did tell her the truth. The fact that he did not even give her a chance to defend herself and tell him what a bad idea it is to go with Boogie and Frank will be his downfall to bear.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 4:52 pm

She did say she would be friends with him outside the house. That's Janelle for you.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 4:58 pm

I still think this "Janelle lies" mentality comes from weeks 1 and 2 when Janelle and Britney were telling the TRUTH about Boogers perverted and criminal activities outside the house. They also talked about his lies in the house and how he backstabs other hg's. It was a calculated plan by Janelle and Britney to let the newbies know the TRUTH about Booger so they would realize how dangerous he is.

Janelle and Britney also told the truth about Frank being a threat in the house.

IMO Will, especially, twisted these comments and spread them to the house which started a snowball of lies that grew like a fungus for weeks.

Danielle took up the cause and told anyone who came into the HOH for two weeks what a liar Janelle supposedly is.

Booger and Frank had to have heard about the above comments. I think they then started telling lies to their group who then told the others etc. etc. etc.

I said before that I think 99.9% of the "Janelle lies" gossip was via Wil. He bashed her 24/7 to anyone who would listen and did terrible harm to Janelle while she was trying to save his ass. Ashley did too just not as openly as Wil.

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 8:35 pm

The little I know about Dan's brain and what his plans are, I'm going to take a guess of what may be his plan.

I think Dan wants to be in the end with Boogie, with Dani/Shane & Brit in jury. That's 3 votes for him, he would only need one more, piece of cake IMO. Now, he has to work it so he has no blood on his hands with the three get evicted.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 10:53 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
I googled ...

By Lisa Caputo

2012-08-10

Great article! One has to wonder if BB will survive after this train wreck of a season. They're down in ratings and I think what has happened so far this season has really turned many people away.
Back to top Go down
HiYa
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1294
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 10:58 pm

Jack'd wrote:
The little I know about Dan's brain and what his plans are, I'm going to take a guess of what may be his plan.

I think Dan wants to be in the end with Boogie, with Dani/Shane & Brit in jury. That's 3 votes for him, he would only need one more, piece of cake IMO. Now, he has to work it so he has no blood on his hands with the three get evicted.

I can completely see this. It's his season all over ... the only thing I see in the way of this is a fight over Boogie between Frank and Dan. Sick, I know, but Frank can mess this up for him.
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 11:09 pm

Dan tried to tell Dani not to play based on emotions. He knew Dani didn't like Janelle for a variety of reasons, most of which she came up with all on her own. Dan tried to keep the coaches together for awhile. The problem was, Dan wants to take Boogie to the final and he knew there was no way Boogie would cave and give up Frank. So Dan chose Booger, plain and simple.

He went along with the lies to save Frank and to get in good with Boogie.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 11:16 pm

Jack'd wrote:

Yes, that's Dan's game. The only fly in the ointment will be Frank I think. Frank is itching to evict Dan. (It sounds like Boogie had to talk him out of his "backdoor Dan" plan this week but the week isn't over. Lol)
Back to top Go down
HiYa
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1294
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 11:31 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

Yes, that's Dan's game. The only fly in the ointment will be Frank I think. Frank is itching to evict Dan. (It sounds like Boogie had to talk him out of his "backdoor Dan" plan this week but the week isn't over. Lol)

lol! ITA! I couldn't have said it better!
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 11th 2012, 10:30 pm

One of the Top 22 BB Moments - Jerry Calls Dan Judas

[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 11th 2012, 10:34 pm

One of the Top 22 BB Moments - Dan Wins Season 10

[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 11th 2012, 10:51 pm

How times change! Renny is interviewing on BB whispers and still going after Dan

One example

Renny Martyn Dan is just a piece of poison covered with SUGAR!!
about a minute ago · Like
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 17th 2012, 8:36 am

i know dan says he is a big kid and whatever...but someone needs to tell him to just stop...the dude is super corny and his DR's are cringe worthy to watch
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 17th 2012, 10:20 am

bergen wrote:
i know dan says he is a big kid and whatever...but someone needs to tell him to just stop...the dude is super corny and his DR's are cringe worthy to watch

tens

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 17th 2012, 10:35 am

Shug wrote:
bergen wrote:

tens

good to see you shug!
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 17th 2012, 11:32 am

bergen wrote:
Shug wrote:
bergen wrote:

tens

good to see you shug!

Great to see you too bergen! happy

PostSubject: Re: Dan   

Back to top Go down

Dan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 14-
Jump to: