Sydney2
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16373
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Dan   September 5th 2012, 8:17 am

Bronwyn wrote:
MyScott95 wrote:
What Dan has going for him if he's up against Dani is the fact she has been lying to all of them about her relationship with Dan and it's all been a farce. I don't believe most will like that because she has lied to them all. Shane and Joe have both voiced they hope Dani doesn't go "back to" Dan, Brit has told her not to "go back to Dan" Jenn has been working her trying to get her "back with" Dan so for them to find she has "never left" Dan could be Dan's win in this game if they make f2.
It's one thing for Dan to be manipulative in the game against them but to find out about Dani I think will upset Shane, Jenn, Joe and Jenn as well as maybe Brit and Frank.

I agree with this and all Dan has to do in his short statement to the jury is point out Dani was in on it, sure it was after the funeral that he let her in on the plan, but bottom line she was in on it, and has played them all for sympathy, lying to their faces the whole time. I do think he will definitely let them know if he and Dani make it to F2 together. He'll probably also say that every move she made was under his instruction.

Once Frank gets to Jury he will tell them all about Danielle's involvement so they will already know before questioning. It will be interesting to see what the Jury asks in regards to this.
Back to top Go down
MyScott95
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3508

PostSubject: Re: Dan   September 5th 2012, 8:29 am

Bronwyn wrote:
MyScott95 wrote:
What Dan has going for him if he's up against Dani is the fact she has been lying to all of them about her relationship with Dan and it's all been a farce. I don't believe most will like that because she has lied to them all. Shane and Joe have both voiced they hope Dani doesn't go "back to" Dan, Brit has told her not to "go back to Dan" Jenn has been working her trying to get her "back with" Dan so for them to find she has "never left" Dan could be Dan's win in this game if they make f2.
It's one thing for Dan to be manipulative in the game against them but to find out about Dani I think will upset Shane, Jenn, Joe and Jenn as well as maybe Brit and Frank.

I agree with this and all Dan has to do in his short statement to the jury is point out Dani was in on it, sure it was after the funeral that he let her in on the plan, but bottom line she was in on it, and has played them all for sympathy, lying to their faces the whole time. I do think he will definitely let them know if he and Dani make it to F2 together. He'll probably also say that every move she made was under his instruction.

Adding to my original post Dan can only possibly beat Jenn and Dani @ f2 and those are the two he wants to take to f3.
No matter what happens (I still don't feel he'll make it that far with Ian in the game) he still has played an amazing game. He has said since early on the "that kid" needs to go. He has planted some seeds for it with Dani and Shane but I don't know if it will help.

Free clicks fund therapy for children with autism:
www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=4&aid=107098&
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Dan   September 5th 2012, 9:26 am

whatever he's not all that!
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Dan   September 5th 2012, 10:14 am

bergen wrote:

bravo
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16373

PostSubject: Re: Dan   September 5th 2012, 10:24 am

bergen wrote:

I agree.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Dan   September 5th 2012, 10:39 am

I do think Dan would play up the coach/student aspect, rather than completely bury her though. He will let them know that it was all under his direction.

As CJ said I wouldn't worry at all if it was the old way. Having 2 seconds to talk and tell your side and all the moves you made after the jury has compared notes and are probably not happy with you is not good for Dan. In S10 he killed Memphis in the jury Q&A and despite every person (except Keesha, she was more mad at Memphis) being pissed at him when they left, he still won 7-0.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Dan   September 5th 2012, 11:18 am

So Danielle 'lying' to them about being with Dan is bad for her chances but Dan 'lying' to them about being with Danielle is good for his chances ?

HUH ????

scratch

Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dan   September 5th 2012, 11:22 am

Dan's "not all that" ???

So the best player in BB history is "not all that" ???

Once again ...

scratch

Administrator

Number of posts : 35520
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Dan   September 5th 2012, 11:23 am

Dan is all that compared to the rest of them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Dan   September 5th 2012, 11:26 am

You're right Hugh ... lying is lying but in this case I guess the difference for me is underlined by the fact that Dan was structuring Danielle's entire game pretty much and she just followed his direction throughout the season. (He played her as much as he played others.) I guess for me, it was his overall strategy, not hers.
I see Danielle at the end because, in looking at who is left in there, I can't see her being nominated against anyone that she would lose the vote to.
If anyone nominated her against Shane or Dan, the man would leave, no?
If anyone nominated her against Joe or Jenn, those left might vote to keep her even though they should evict her, IMO. (and I don't know who would nominate her against Jenn or Joe unless it's a final 4 combination that I'm not thinking through)

Last edited by Cousin_Jake on September 5th 2012, 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MyScott95
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dan   September 5th 2012, 11:27 am

Hugh310 wrote:
So Danielle 'lying' to them about being with Dan is bad for her chances but Dan 'lying' to them about being with Danielle is good for his chances ?

HUH ????

scratch

considering into it. '''you're my best friend" "i Love you to death" "I want you to be in my wedding"( Both Brit and Jenn) "I have your back 100%" ect. ect .ect I just think some personal feelings may come into play. Brit doesn't like to be made a fool of and Jenn demands respect and Shane may be downright PO'ed

www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy
Back to top Go down
katydidit
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2145

PostSubject: Re: Dan   September 5th 2012, 1:02 pm

Moody wrote:
bergen wrote:

bravo

bravo standing ovation post. lol!
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Dan   September 5th 2012, 1:15 pm

MyScott95 wrote:
Hugh310 wrote:

HUH ????

scratch

considering into it. '''you're my best friend" "i Love you to death" "I want you to be in my wedding"( Both Brit and Jenn) "I have your back 100%" ect. ect .ect I just think some personal feelings may come into play. Brit doesn't like to be made a fool of and Jenn demands respect and Shane may be downright PO'ed

Right. They all expect Dan to lie to them, suspect him to do so and question his motives constantly. Danielle has been playing the role of their "friend", she makes it personal with them. They will feel 1000 times more betrayed by her lies than Dan's.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dan   September 5th 2012, 1:16 pm

MyScott95 wrote:
Hugh310 wrote:

HUH ????

scratch

Yeah, but doesn't the BritJennShane stuff apply to Dan as well ?

Back to top Go down
katydidit
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2145

PostSubject: Re: Dan   September 5th 2012, 1:27 pm

I'm still mad at Dan but yes he has played a great ruthless game. There I said it.
Back to top Go down
MyScott95
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dan   September 5th 2012, 3:27 pm

Hugh310 wrote:
MyScott95 wrote:
Hugh310 wrote:

HUH ????

scratch

Yeah, but doesn't the BritJennShane stuff apply to Dan as well ?

not after "the funeral", it's the role she played post funeral that she will be held liable for. Dan was pretty much given a lot of forgiveness and understanding after a day or so for doing what he had to do. Her playing the not so forgiving role and "done with him" may cost her.IMO
He is still considered by most in the house as dangerous but also considered by a few the one they can beat f2. His moves can be sorted out as game play because he really hasn't got as personal as Dani as far as jury when all is said and done.

www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy
Back to top Go down
NickelPickle
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1927

PostSubject: Re: Dan   September 5th 2012, 6:21 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:

I agree with this. He's good. But you have to also consider that the rest of this cast is pretty terrible. He was smart/lucky to get Janelle and Boogie out before jury.

His "big move" was great but is he the best player ever? I don't know. He was able to manipulate these newbies. Will Kirby was able to do the same thing with a cast of returning allstars.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Dan   September 5th 2012, 6:43 pm

NickelPickle wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

I agree with this. He's good. But you have to also consider that the rest of this cast is pretty terrible. He was smart/lucky to get Janelle and Boogie out before jury.

His "big move" was great but is he the best player ever? I don't know. He was able to manipulate these newbies. Will Kirby was able to do the same thing with a cast of returning allstars.

I agree.

Dan's "funeral" would have been his real death in the game IF he was working with strong, intuitive players. He was lucky he was left with the majority of the "clueless" players that don't have a lot of game/intuition in them. Janelle and Boogie wouldn't have fallen for that funeral, they both know how Dan plays his game (he mimics his BB idol's game)
He is starting to look like him too in that red headband and same bathing suit! lol!

I hate to say it but Dan got really, really lucky having Danielle on his team, she is the epitome of a stepford wife and she is going to do ANYTHING Dan tells her to.
If he got stuck with Wil or Ashley ...he would have been the first coach out!

So Danielle was good for one thing...Dan's game!
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dan   September 5th 2012, 9:04 pm

Ah, the patented "he's good but the rest of them are fuckin' morons" defense, aka the last resort of a losing argument.

And AllStars ?? Come on now. Chilltown benefited from a surfeit of pre-game alliances. Several of the 'all stars' came into AllStars desperately wanting to become a member of Chilltown, come hell or high water.

The AllStars season was frankly an embarrassment. To DaniR (which she acknowledged to me on twitter), Rhine, Marcellus, Kaysar, Howie, even Janie.

Arguing that the BB14ers were idiots for falling for Dan's Funeral, yet crediting Dr.Will for the idiots in AllStars falling for all of the Chilltown bullshit ?? Makes ZERO sense.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dan   September 5th 2012, 10:02 pm

i don't think they are idiots, but they are amateurs and not vets, and i think it is a great question not a defense...would dan's gameplay/funeral and what not work in an all-star season/against all vets??? and i am talking old school BB loving, hard core game-playing vets, not ones that went on the show to be famous or not ones that sat in a hotel and watched a couple seasons or not ones that are just happy to get 2nd place...i'm talking BB7 all-star players

i also think boogie and frank are great examples of this, when boogie and frank were up on the block together, boogie said over and over again if he stays he is not playing with dan, not going to dan's team, he knew how dan played...he told frank this, frank agreed 100% and not 1 week after boogie is out the door he is falling for the dan mist and is now walking out the door tomorrow

it's funny to me when it comes to dan this season, because when the other HG's are having various strategy sesions with each other, they all pretty much spell out to each other dan's gameplay, and yet it never sinks in their brains and they never do anything about it
Back to top Go down
stephlj

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Dan   September 5th 2012, 10:21 pm

NickelPickle wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

I don't remember Will winning allstars.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Dan   September 5th 2012, 10:25 pm

stephlj wrote:
I agree ... if Dan wins this season, he will have to be given the title of best BB player ever IMO. The other winners who have been given a second chance to win the game didn't do it so I'd have to give it to him I think. (Boogie, Dick and Jordan, right? I can't think of any others.)
Of course, Dan hasn't won yet so it's a moot point I guess.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Dan   September 5th 2012, 11:37 pm

Dan winning this game would piss Evel Dick off so much. Dick thinks he's 500 times better than Dan. Now I want this to happen just so Dick can have another meltdown on twitter.
Back to top Go down
Bryanna
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Dan   September 6th 2012, 1:52 am

It's weird to me that there are people who don't want Dan to win or don't think he deserves it. Aside from him, the only other person who wouldn't make this season a colossal failure by winning is Ian imo.

But it's like:

Dan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ian>>>>>>>>>>everyone else
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35520
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Dan   September 6th 2012, 5:15 am

For what it's worth, I never thought Will was the best ever. He won Season 2 because of a lot of luck and a lot of stupid IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Dan   September 6th 2012, 6:04 am

Hugh310 wrote:

Ah, the patented "he's good but the rest of them are fuckin' morons" defense, aka the last resort of a losing argument.

If you don't think the majority that are left with Dan are clueless ...well, I just don't know what to tell you!

Shane = clueless (and a "yes" man)
Jenn = clueless
Joe = clueless (he does read Dan better than anyone but all Dan has to do is say "no, that isn't right" and Joe believes him and drops his way of thinking)
Ian = clueless (he is a bigger BB fan than any of us and he knows exactly how Dan plays but kept him in the game/off the block?)
Frank = clueless (he makes a deal and keeps his biggest threat in the game safe after putting him on the block and he was on his way out the door?)
Dani = a self-centered stepford wife that lies (and believes her own lies) and will fall on her sword for hubby Dan!

With Frank leaving there is not one of the remaining that will beat Dan at the end (Frank had a small shot at beating Dan with a "Rachel" speech "I have been a target since week one and had to fight every week to get here)...but Dan owns this game now and he will be the only two time winner of BB!
I am with Odin...I can't wait to see Dick go on a rant when Dan wins. eating popcorn

Back to top Go down
NickelPickle
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1927

PostSubject: Re: Dan   September 6th 2012, 3:59 pm

stephlj wrote:
NickelPickle wrote:

He didn't. His ally/business partner won that one though. My point was the two have similar games. But to me, it's one thing to be able to manipulate a Shane, Danielle, Jenn of this season as compared to returning players who know how the game works like Janelle, Danielle BB3.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dan   September 6th 2012, 4:13 pm

Maureen, I agree with all of that but your assessment of Danielle. I don't think she'd ever fall on the sword for Dan (or Shane). That'd require her to care about someone other than herself for more than a few seconds at a time. Remember, she was happy that he was going to go to jury a few weeks ago and barely batted an eyelash until he blasted her at the "funeral." I think she'd fully expect Dan and Shane to protect her and allow her to go further in the game as she "mourned" for them (I.E. use it for attention and pity).

Also, Dan did manage to manipulate and outsmart a Janelle, a Boogie, a Boogie protege, and a Britney, so he definitely has some skills. And let's remember who some of the players on BB7 were... An Erica, a Chicken George, a Marcellas, a Howie... it's not like the house was full of strong, strategic, and mental powerhouses that season. Knowing how to adapt your game to each person is a skill regardless of who's around you.
Back to top Go down
MyScott95
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dan   September 6th 2012, 5:15 pm

It's been awhile but decided to play with a Dan chop...the Ninja Chessmaster in solitary LOL!

www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Dan   September 6th 2012, 5:51 pm

Cool!
Back to top Go down
marylou2
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1344

PostSubject: Re: Dan   September 6th 2012, 5:58 pm

cheers Nice!
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Dan   September 6th 2012, 9:23 pm

Love it Shirley!!!!
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dan   September 6th 2012, 9:40 pm

If anyone cares:

http://www.afterbuzztv.com/

Memphis, Hayden, and a girl from Survivor are recapping the show this week in place of Rachel/Porsche and talking about Dan's moves.
Back to top Go down
MyScott95
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dan   September 10th 2012, 9:58 am

Dan asked someone to do this after learning Ian tried out for the role of the Professor instead of Gilligan which I guess is being brought back. He couldn't believe Ian didn't go for the role of Gilligan and asked a comparison photo be made.....from his FB

www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Dan   September 10th 2012, 10:01 am

Ian would make a great Gilligan but I can see why he tried for the professor...more in line with his personality/intelligence.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Dan   September 10th 2012, 9:52 pm

Tweeted by Chelsea & Kelly Gheesling

http://i.imgur.com/yHs1V.gif

Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dan   September 11th 2012, 8:38 am

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dan   September 11th 2012, 9:38 am

this chick again...over her
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Dan   September 11th 2012, 5:49 pm

Dan's Mom has a twitter - https://twitter.com/SueGheesling

This one was pretty funny. Tweeted on Dan's Birthday.

Sue Gheesling ‏@SueGheesling

29 Years Ago... I Was Misted
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Dan   September 11th 2012, 7:36 pm

LOL...that's cute!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dan   

Back to top Go down

Dan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 14-
Jump to: