Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 6th 2012, 6:56 am

She's just mean and worthless-imo- sorry. She is Regina George in mean girls with her minion Danielle. She was a horrid coach- and she's a worse player. Such a shame...
Back to top Go down
FRANGA
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 6th 2012, 10:05 am

Danielle told Britney last night that her goal was to get herself and her boyfriend to the finale two and if he doesn't win first prize she'll buy him something really nice!Where in the h___ does Britney see herself in all that?If she doesn't try to turn this around(I was going to say I wish her all the best)but that would be a lie.....I hope she gets what she deserves.

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 6th 2012, 11:43 am

Britney has always been the mean girl, she takes pleasure in it. She is no different now then she was in BB12. They are all liars that is part of the game, being mean is not. I have no idea what she thinks this will accomplish except Janelle will enjoy her summer with her beautiful baby & husband. At this point I hope Frank wins like Janelle predicted and the rest of them smell his stench for months.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 6th 2012, 11:46 am

swissy1111 wrote:
Britney has always been the mean girl, she takes pleasure in it. She is no different now then she was in BB12. They are all liars that is part of the game, being mean is not. I have no idea what she thinks this will accomplish except Janelle will enjoy her summer with her beautiful baby & husband. At this point I hope Frank wins like Janelle predicted and the rest of them smell his stench for months.

I AGREE! Britney's level of "mean girl" has nothing to do with the game of BB. And her fucking sidekick, Danielle, she is simply horrible. I am so sick of hearing her talk about how Janelle likes to hurt her feelins, when in reality, Janelle is really nice to her.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 6th 2012, 11:59 am

Schooner wrote:
swissy1111 wrote:

I AGREE! Britney's level of "mean girl" has nothing to do with the game of BB. And her fucking sidekick, Danielle, she is simply horrible. I am so sick of hearing her talk about how Janelle likes to hurt her feelins, when in reality, Janelle is really nice to her.

I agree with you both. Dani is this year's Monet for Brit. How in the world this girl thinks she is going to get through Dan/Frank/Boog & Shane to get to the finals is mind boggling to me.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 6th 2012, 12:17 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Schooner wrote:
swissy1111 wrote:

I agree with you both. Dani is this year's Monet for Brit. How in the world this girl thinks she is going to get through Dan/Frank/Boog & Shane to get to the finals is mind boggling to me.

Hey hey hey now...no reason to insult Monet!! lol!

Seriously, I think Monet was an ANGEL compared to that loonball Danielle.
There is so much meanness, jealousy and fake oozing out from Danielle that it just blows my mind!!

Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 6th 2012, 3:29 pm

Schooner wrote:
swissy1111 wrote:

Frankly I think they are both "off", and I'm being kind.
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 6th 2012, 3:48 pm

Britney's being disgusting. She's not going to win- she's going to get brigaded- and she totally ruined her BB reputation. I feel sick of myself that I ever liked her. OMG- I can't believe I ever thought Kristen judged her too quickly. Kristen was SO 100% right.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 6th 2012, 4:59 pm

Guys, let's be fair, no one who has EVER been on this show compares to Danielle. Danielle is a special breed of delusions and lies. Everything effing insults or hurts her. I've never seen an HG like her anywhere. CBS needs to look at their casting director and figure out where they dragged Danielle from because she's awful. Monet was NEVER this bad, and I didn't like her either.

Ranjake, what did Kristen say about Brit back then? I'm recalling some quotes, but nothing precise.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 6th 2012, 6:16 pm

I know they say there is someone for everyone, but I cannot imagine how anyone can stand spending a great deal of time with Britney, let alone marrying her. She is so damn whiney, and her constant picking at her face and hair would really make me crazy.

Couldn't stand her in BB12, dislike her even more now - especially with her BS lying to and about Janelle.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 6th 2012, 6:17 pm

So why is Britney going around crying and such? She got what she wanted, for heaven's sake.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 6th 2012, 6:20 pm

Odin wrote:
So why is Britney going around crying and such? She got what she wanted, for heaven's sake.

There's something wrong with her. She's not playing with a full deck. She's smart, witty and beautiful. It's so unfortunate she's a head case.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 6th 2012, 6:39 pm

Odin wrote:
I think she knows she made a mistake. (game wise)
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 6th 2012, 6:41 pm

One would think she'd catch that days ago when she kept being told over and over that it'd be a mistake. She's hard headed, and her gameplay is dirty this year. Not a fan of it.
Back to top Go down
BB4Me!
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 6th 2012, 7:02 pm

Lori wrote:
Odin wrote:

There's something wrong with her. She's not playing with a full deck. She's smart, witty and beautiful. It's so unfortunate she's a head case.

"Bless her heart" seems appropriate here. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16373

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 6th 2012, 7:14 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Odin wrote:

Yup she went too far and she knows it. She truly gets so caught up in the whole power trip she does not have the ability to sit back and think about
what she is doing gets a high so to speak out of being part of something in the moment, no long term thoughts about the consequences.
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 6th 2012, 7:31 pm

Kristen (Bitting) said almost immediately that she was totally dismissive of Brit because she just didn't deal with girls like her- they were too catty/bitchy/immature. She never gave her another chance (well- a little when she needed the veto-lol- who could blame her?)and it turns out, she was right.
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 6th 2012, 7:34 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Odin wrote:

GOOD!

I did hear she said to camera "I'll either love this move or regret it."

I'm guessing REGRET, big time. Last time she was being awful to Rachel- this is Janelle. And not only that, at all. She can want Janie blindsided for gameplay- but she doesn't have to keep trying to trash her personally...
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 6th 2012, 7:37 pm

I'm soooo over Brittney, cry me a river. I hope you're out next!

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 6th 2012, 7:39 pm

How does she expect to get to the end against Dan/Shane/Boogie & Frank with just Dani? She's making the same mistake she made the last time, trusting in the men. She doesn't use her head at all.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 6th 2012, 7:46 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Odin wrote:

Odin, I really don't think it's what she wanted. Britney and Shane were the two who wanted to wait to make a decision and said they were 50/50 about taking Wil off the block. The others were 100%. Britney was not comfortable with the way that went down and said so. I think she was shocked that it happened so fast, thanks to Dan.

Britney idolizes Janelle and was excited that they were friends and working together. Then when the Willie drama happened she felt betrayed. I think that made her even more paranoid and nervous. She's only had Shane all this time to trust. I feel she's been trying to cover all her bases in case she gets betrayed again like with the Brigade. What she can't see is the same thing may happen again.

I don't think Britney wants Janelle to go. I can't count the number of times Britney has bragged to others about what a great player Janelle is. She's very paranoid and doesn't want to be blindsided like she was on her season. I think that's why she's been so emotional this season. She's nervous, doesn't know who to trust and is confused imo. She's not as comfortable in her own skin as she used to be, therefore hasn't been as funny or witty.

Britney isn't the only houseguest who lies and exaggerates. In fact, imo the only one who hasn't is Ian.

What has happened is not Britney's fault no matter how many people think so. That's just not fair. The blame for Janelle's nomination falls squarely on Dan, Boogie and Danielle's shoulders. They are the only people who could have prevented it and did it for no good reason except to pacify Boogie and stroke Dan and Danielle's ego. I didn't see Britney cheering when it happened like Dan, Boogie and Danielle did. I think Britney knows it's a mistake and feels bad about it, which is why she's crying. She does have a heart. Yes, she's bitchy but who isn't in that house? I put the blame where it belongs.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 6th 2012, 8:13 pm

Britney was the one who sat around for 3 days bashing Janelle and trying to get her up on the block, and she went even harder at it once Danielle got veto, then would back off, then would push it again, and then back off. Brit played a huge part in getting Janelle up there, especially when Brit spread lie after lie around the house about Janelle saying and doing things she hadn't said or done.
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 6th 2012, 8:20 pm

But she's going to be 25- not 4!!!! She still goes back to trashing her. She's lied far more and far more maliciously than Janelle. I think it's her fault as well. She justified their decision with her lies and inflations. I think she's crying because she knows she's wrong- but she needs to be a grown-up enough to be right in the first place. I think it's nice that you're seeing her good side, Shug; but I guess I'm too bitter to do so.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 6th 2012, 8:27 pm

Odin wrote:
Britney was the one who sat around for 3 days bashing Janelle and trying to get her up on the block, and she went even harder at it once Danielle got veto, then would back off, then would push it again, and then back off. Brit played a huge part in getting Janelle up there, especially when Brit spread lie after lie around the house about Janelle saying and doing things she hadn't said or done.

I get that Odin. What I don't get is people blaming Britney 100% for Janelle being nominated. It's not completely her fault. Boogie and Frank have said horrible things about Janelle. Wil has also bashed Janelle 24/7 and made up lies about her, as have Joe and Ashley at times. With Danielle, there's been no end to her Janelle bashing before and after she won HOH. Even Jenn has bashed her today. I'm not saying Britney is an angel. I said she's been bitchy and bashed. She's just not the only one who has done so. The majority of the hg's have bashed Janelle.

I was also just trying to understand why she's been so paranoid, confused, nervous, wishy-washy and emotional this season. I do think she was crying because she feels bad about what's happening and knows she's made a huge mistake.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 6th 2012, 8:33 pm

ranjake wrote:
But she's going to be 25- not 4!!!! She still goes back to trashing her. She's lied far more and far more maliciously than Janelle. I think it's her fault as well. She justified their decision with her lies and inflations. I think she's crying because she knows she's wrong- but she needs to be a grown-up enough to be right in the first place. I think it's nice that you're seeing her good side, Shug; but I guess I'm too bitter to do so.

Thank you ranjake. I do think most people have some redeeming qualities and I try to find them. It's the mother and teacher in me I guess. lol

I think I'm fighting a losing battle with this one though. ITA that Britney, as well as some of the other hg's, need to grow up and just accept responsibility for their actions.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1927

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 6th 2012, 8:48 pm

[quote="Shug"]
Odin wrote:

I was also just trying to understand why she's been so paranoid, confused, nervous, wishy-washy and emotional this season. I do think she was crying because she feels bad about what's happening and knows she's made a huge mistake.

Janelle's being sincere with her and giving her advice and Brit is still lying to her face. You can tell she feels bad about it. I don't think she realizes it's huge mistake yet, but she will soon. You could read her face when Janelle was telling her not to take the guys to the end when she leaves and that with this move they're writing Frank/Boogie the check.

I also think you're right with your observations on Brit.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 6th 2012, 9:01 pm

[quote="NickelPickle"]
Shug wrote:
Odin wrote:

Janelle's being sincere with her and giving her advice and Brit is still lying to her face. You can tell she feels bad about it. I don't think she realizes it's huge mistake yet, but she will soon. You could read her face when Janelle was telling her not to take the guys to the end when she leaves and that with this move they're writing Frank/Boogie the check.

I also think you're right with your observations on Brit.

I so wish that Britney would tell Janelle how the whole thing went down last night. Janelle deserves to know and I think she would confront Dan and Boogie about it. I'm so disappointed in Dan it just makes me ill. I once had respect for him but no more and I bet his Mom is mad at him too for not listening to her about playing with Boogie. Shame on Dan and Boogie for voting out another coach this early, before jury when they could get rid of the biggest threat in the house. I hope none of the coaches make it to jury. Shameful!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 7th 2012, 11:38 am

I can't believe I ever liked you. Vile little skank.
Back to top Go down
carra
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 7th 2012, 11:43 am

lallybelle wrote:

Me too! What were we thinking?
Back to top Go down
Bronwyn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 7th 2012, 11:47 am

She was funny in her DR's, but never cared for her catty mean girl ways, and she hasn't changed or learned anything from her own season. If anything, she's worse.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 7th 2012, 11:51 am

Bronwyn wrote:
She was funny in her DR's, but never cared for her catty mean girl ways, and she hasn't changed or learned anything from her own season. If anything, she's worse.
Britney, like D/D, Boogie,Wil and a couple of others are dead to me. ballerina

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 240

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 7th 2012, 11:55 am

I'm bummed because Britney was my favorite hg of her season, and while she did go overboard with her Rachel bashing I had hoped she had learned something from the experience. I guess not since she's doing the same thing by surrounding herself with guys who won't take her to the end and getting rid of the one person who would have.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 7th 2012, 12:23 pm

lallybelle wrote:

OMG!!! I never thought there would be a say when lally doesn't love brit
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 7th 2012, 12:24 pm

what actually did brit say this morning that has upset so many?
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 7th 2012, 12:25 pm

Seba wrote:
I'm bummed because Britney was my favorite hg of her season, and while she did go overboard with her Rachel bashing I had hoped she had learned something from the experience. I guess not since she's doing the same thing by surrounding herself with guys who won't take her to the end and getting rid of the one person who would have.

I liked her a lot her season. She said she wasn't going to trash people this year. I'm bummed, too- and really feel sort of dumb for ever defending her. She's just making an ass of herself.
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 7th 2012, 12:28 pm

bergen wrote:

She just chimed right in with Boogie bashing Janelle. And then added that Joe? started a rumor about Her Hub (Janelle's) sleeping with her Nanny. (which Joe really didn't start- he asked Janelle if she worried about that). Then Brit asked Boogie what Dr Will was thinking about this season- and Boogie was saying he loves this week and he's dedicating it to Dr Will- and Britney threw her head back and laughed wih delight.
Back to top Go down
FRANGA
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 7th 2012, 12:52 pm

ranjake wrote:
bergen wrote:

She just chimed right in with Boogie bashing Janelle. And then added that Joe? started a rumor about Her Hub (Janelle's) sleeping with her Nanny. (which Joe really didn't start- he asked Janelle if she worried about that). Then Brit asked Boogie what Dr Will was thinking about this season- and Boogie was saying he loves this week and he's dedicating it to Dr Will- and Britney threw her head back and laughed wih delight.

I believe that is exactly why Boogie and Brit are both getting along.Boogie wants payback for Dr.Will and Brit wants payback for week 2.

Brit can not get it in her head that Janie bowed out when Willie went bonkers,she did not leave her,she told Brit he was a lost cause.

Only a fool would go down with a sinking ship if there was a way off.

I think Brit is just useing that as a reason to go to the dark side......good luck with that Brit!

Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 7th 2012, 3:25 pm

I don't understand why everyone is so surprised by mean girl Brit this season... I didn't expect anything else from her! She's the same as in BB12, just a 2.0 evil version. I don't like that she turned on Janelle and had hoped they would've dominated the game together, but that's Big Brother. They're all nuts!
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 7th 2012, 3:29 pm

Brit's way worse this season, way worse.
Back to top Go down
BB4Me!
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 7th 2012, 3:39 pm

Lori wrote:
Brit's way worse this season, way worse.

I completely agree. I'm just not surprised for some reason. She's never going to win though so that'll be her karma.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Britney   

Back to top Go down

Britney
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 14-
Jump to: