Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Britney   July 16th 2012, 1:18 pm

All I'm saying is, she should have expected for those questions to come up, just like every other vet gets asked details about their seasons, relationships, and friendships. If she doesn't want to answer them over and over, there's nothing stopping her from letting people know that, but.... BUT... she volunteers a lot of that information, so it's no wonder people get mixed signals from her. Getting mad about a joke is silly, especially considering those circumstances Dan was under and considering how much she and Janelle have poisoned the house against the men. Getting annoyed with Danielle and how she kept digging and insinuating things, I can understand. But no, she's more insulted by a one-off comment by Dan than what Danielle did, which was, imo, much worse.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Britney   July 16th 2012, 2:30 pm

I want to know who Lane is engaged to. Anyone know?
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Britney   July 16th 2012, 2:43 pm

Jack'd wrote:
I want to know who Lane is engaged to. Anyone know?

This woman http://twitter.com/MistyHenry4 I don't know who she is
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Britney   July 16th 2012, 3:20 pm

Wonder if she is related to Diane Henry?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Britney   July 16th 2012, 5:27 pm

Thanks Scott, she's pretty.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Britney   July 16th 2012, 5:34 pm

Good to hear that Lane has moved on from BB. She is very pretty.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Britney   July 26th 2012, 11:02 pm

Britney on Jojo:

Back to top Go down
NickelPickle
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1927
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 3rd 2012, 6:26 pm

I think Brit can be really funny and i enjoy her and she hands downs gives the best DRs. But when she gets too wrapped up in something (like her power trip and Janelle obsession the last couple of weeks) it can really turn ugly. On her season i could over look it, but i think I think this time we have to part ways.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 3rd 2012, 9:14 pm

Ya, she and Danielle are on my last nerve ...
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 3rd 2012, 9:55 pm

NickelPickle wrote:
I think Brit can be really funny and i enjoy her and she hands downs gives the best DRs. But when she gets too wrapped up in something (like her power trip and Janelle obsession the last couple of weeks) it can really turn ugly. On her season i could over look it, but i think I think this time we have to part ways.

I think most fans overlooked it because it was Rachel/Brendon she was ragging on and since they were not received well from the BB fans, Brit got a pass. She never got one from me though, I have never been a fan of catty girls who b**ch all day behind others backs. I didn't like her in her season and this season has not changed my opinion one bit.
Back to top Go down
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 3rd 2012, 10:01 pm

There's catty girls (like Danielle) and there's the funny and witty girls that are catty. I put Britney as the latter. She keeps me entertained on the feeds. She even told Danielle that today she's looking like something Danielle pooped out LOL

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 4th 2012, 8:55 pm

what is going on with brit this season???
i was holding a soft spot for her early on, because honestly i didn't think she should be a coach, she is in no way shape or form that callibar that boogie/janelle/and dan are as a coach, or lots of others they could of got that 4th spot... so i felt sorry for her, she was out of her league, and also i felt like she was fighting against alot by coming back, knowing how she looked and got played by the brigade in her season, probably knowing the backlash she got for being so mean to rachel, i thought in the beginning she was trying to really change her image, she wouldn't hardly even mention rachel and brendon, and honestly i thought that was all we were going to he hearing about from her, but she just seems off this season, and i am not just talking about the janelle bashing, it's like she is such a scatter brain, the stories she is making up are sooo off, she just comes up with stuff that i don't even think are happening...i don't know just wondering
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 5th 2012, 4:25 am

I don't get Brit's game play either ... she should be trying to get to the end with Janelle, Jenn, Ashley and/or Danielle if she wants a chance to win. Even if she makes final two by some miracle and she's up against Dan, Boogie, Frank, Ian or Shane, she won't win. None of the women will unless they have a better comp record than their opponent and can somehow overcome the jury's tendency to award the win to the male in a mixed gender final two. Tough odds.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 5th 2012, 10:27 am

IMO Britney's problem is paranoia. She's so afraid of a Brigade type alliance screwing her again that she's all over the place and can't make up her mind who to go with.

My hope is for Janelle and Britney to work together and form a solid alliance with some of the newbies. Britney needs to get over her season and play this one. She doesn't need strong men to win comps this time.

I just want to shake her and tell her to wake up! Almost all of the newbies like Britney and would be in an alliance with her and Janelle.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 5th 2012, 10:46 am

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35520
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 5th 2012, 10:56 am

lallybelle is speechless lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 5th 2012, 11:22 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
lallybelle is speechless lol!

LMAO NEVER! It was a <3 with a slash. What happened to it? Oh snap, it won't let me post that...lol.
Back to top Go down
FRANGA
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 5th 2012, 12:50 pm

Britney has turned out to be a real piece of work this year,Every time she comes up with another lie on Janie, I want to reach through this screen and shake the livin' poop out of her. When did she turn from a funny girl into a mean girl?...no love from me anymore.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 5th 2012, 1:10 pm

lol, she was always a mean girl. She just occasionally had her funny moments when she wasn't focused on bashing one of her various targets.

It's sad that she's apparently forgotten one of her goals this year. She wanted to be nicer or whatever, going by some of her week 1 spiel. I don't see that happening any time soon, especially if she never learns how to shut up. I really didn't remember her talking so much in BB12.
Back to top Go down
FRANGA
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 5th 2012, 1:23 pm

I know what you mean about the talking!She has to be front and center on every conversation.I've started going to other screens when she opens her mouth,she gave me such a headache yesterday.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 5th 2012, 1:31 pm

FRANGA wrote:

I know what you mean about the talking!She has to be front and center on every conversation.I've started going to other screens when she opens her mouth,she gave me such a headache yesterday.

She is still at it this morning. yack, yack, yack
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4626

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 5th 2012, 1:33 pm

Ha... cant believe it took 1 whole season & 3 or 4 weeks from another... for some people to realize Brit isnt all that and a bag of chips. My problem with her was always the over exaggeration, dramatization of everything around her. I mean if an ant crawls on HER... its the biggest damn ant known on the existing planet.

I truly dont get how she was chosen as a coach... her track record consists of being bamboozled until a day or so before her eviction... hahaha... Is a highlight. And perhaps she would have been a "great player" if she had figured it out on her own.... but she didnt, the dweebs told her.

That is just my opinion though.
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3279
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 5th 2012, 2:03 pm

Didn't Kristen try to tell her about the guys? Kristen didn't know the full extent, but knew something was up.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 5th 2012, 2:06 pm

I like funny Britney who makes me laugh.

I don't like mean Britney.

She seems really nervous and paranoid to me this season compared to in her season.

I think it's interesting that most of the newbies like Britney best of all the coaches. I think it's because she has been friendly with all of them and treated them more like equals than newbies but that's just my opinion.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 5th 2012, 2:07 pm

Gail wrote:
Didn't Kristen try to tell her about the guys? Kristen didn't know the full extent, but knew something was up.

Kay, you're right. Kristen suspected there was a guy's alliance but really didn't have any proof.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 5th 2012, 2:16 pm

Shug wrote:
I like funny Britney who makes me laugh.

I don't like mean Britney.

She seems really nervous and paranoid to me this season compared to in her season.

I think it's interesting that most of the newbies like Britney best of all the coaches. I think it's because she has been friendly with all of them and treated them more like equals than newbies but that's just my opinion.

They like her because she gives good gossip ( lies), and she is not a threat to them.

Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 5th 2012, 2:19 pm

Shug wrote:
Gail wrote:

Kay, you're right. Kristen suspected there was a guy's alliance but really didn't have any proof.

Yeah... I think her only proof was them constantly hanging out at the pool table & lifting weights or whatever. didnt help her any when Ragan was all.... we are all frieeeeends bs.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 5th 2012, 2:40 pm

Kristen gets a lot of credit for that Brigade thing, but she only mildly suspected "an" alliance, and, iirc, that thought really stuck with her the same day she, Ragan, and Rachel were called to the DR, and each one of them came out talking about a possible alliance being in the house. I recall Ragan sitting at the kitchen table thinking aloud and talking about it, and he talked himself out of it. Rachel did the same thing in the HoH room, and then those three had a talk and nothing of worth came from it. It was an odd day.
Back to top Go down
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 5th 2012, 2:56 pm

Gimme wrote:
Shug wrote:
Gail wrote:

Yeah... I think her only proof was them constantly hanging out at the pool table & lifting weights or whatever. didnt help her any when Ragan was all.... we are all frieeeeends bs.

LMAO! I loved that. Ragan was so blind. Anytime anyone had worries, he would say that. "No, there's no alliances, just friends hanging out"

Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 5th 2012, 2:58 pm

Odin wrote:
Kristen gets a lot of credit for that Brigade thing, but she only mildly suspected "an" alliance, and, iirc, that thought really stuck with her the same day she, Ragan, and Rachel were called to the DR, and each one of them came out talking about a possible alliance being in the house. I recall Ragan sitting at the kitchen table thinking aloud and talking about it, and he talked himself out of it. Rachel did the same thing in the HoH room, and then those three had a talk and nothing of worth came from it. It was an odd day.

Cuz Rachel was hell bent on getting Kristen out. She made such a scene & production about it... she couldnt go back & change her mind.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 5th 2012, 2:59 pm

Odin wrote:
Yes, the DR tried to tell Rachel, Ragan and Kristen about them but they ended up dismissing it.

Last edited by Cousin_Jake on August 5th 2012, 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 5th 2012, 3:38 pm

Gimme wrote:
Odin wrote:

Cuz Rachel was hell bent on getting Kristen out. She made such a scene & production about it... she couldnt go back & change her mind.

No, Rachel was open to keeping Kristen at one point. Very open. And then another DR visit, and she was done with that.
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12117

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 5th 2012, 6:29 pm

Just deleted Britney from my fav's list. Boy, she turned out to be a real witch. She seems so manic this season and her game play is just not there. Hope she leaves soon...right after Boogie, Danielle and Frank.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 5th 2012, 8:00 pm

Odin wrote:
Gimme wrote:
Odin wrote:

No, Rachel was open to keeping Kristen at one point. Very open. And then another DR visit, and she was done with that.

And still my point was made... she was hell bent on getting Kristen out.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 5th 2012, 11:37 pm

Gimme wrote:
Odin wrote:
Gimme wrote:
Odin wrote:

Wasn't it something like this ?

1. Kris/Hayden/Rachel/Brendon make a deal to replace Kris or Hayden on the block with Kathy.

2. Kris/Hayden/Brit solidify deal for Brit to use veto, with Kathy going up and out.

3. After visit with DR, Rachel 'threatens' Brit with Lane possibly going up as replacement nominee.

4. Brit is immediately called to DR for PoV ceremony before she can reconnect with Kris/Hayden.

I will never understand why Grodner wanted to get rid of half a budding showmance and destroy a powerful foursome that would challenge the dominance of the Brigade, with Hayden double-dealing in the middle. Instead, we got Kathy to lay around for a few more weeks. shoot_me

#fireGrodner

Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 5th 2012, 11:45 pm

Frances wrote:
Just deleted Britney from my fav's list. Boy, she turned out to be a real witch. She seems so manic this season and her game play is just not there. Hope she leaves soon...right after Boogie, Danielle and Frank.

Brit's not as 'fun' this year in the DRs because the better DR script writers moved to Glass House.

And she was screwed almost as much as Dan was early in the season. Dan lost two of three players in the first week, after losing only one HoH comp. Brit lost two of three players in the second week, after Frank won one HoH comp.

They both have one loyal soldier/ally each, while Janie was stuck with three loose cannons and Boogie was lucky to get Grodner's fave noob, allowing him to ignore his other two players.

Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3279
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 5th 2012, 11:51 pm

Hugh310 wrote:
Gimme wrote:
Odin wrote:
Gimme wrote:
Odin wrote:

Wasn't it something like this ?

1. Kris/Hayden/Rachel/Brendon make a deal to replace Kris or Hayden on the block with Kathy.

2. Kris/Hayden/Brit solidify deal for Brit to use veto, with Kathy going up and out.

3. After visit with DR, Rachel 'threatens' Brit with Lane possibly going up as replacement nominee.

4. Brit is immediately called to DR for PoV ceremony before she can reconnect with Kris/Hayden.

I will never understand why Grodner wanted to get rid of half a budding showmance and destroy a powerful foursome that would challenge the dominance of the Brigade, with Hayden double-dealing in the middle. Instead, we got Kathy to lay around for a few more weeks. shoot_me

#fireGrodner

YES! Agree!
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 6th 2012, 12:19 am

Frances wrote:

I think Britney's funny. I still like her. You can't hold anything against people when they're playing the game. Even against my Janie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 6th 2012, 12:23 am

PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:
Frances wrote:

I think Britney's funny. I still like her. You can't hold anything against people when they're playing the game. Even against my Janie.
Instead of 'bullshit,' I'll say 'Boogieshit!' And 'Jaceshit' And.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12117

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 6th 2012, 1:42 am

I don't know, I just don't enjoy Britney anymore. Yes, I'm loyal to my favorite Janelle but if Britney was just a tad more respectful to Janie and a lot less crazy this season my love for her would return. I can't stand meanness for the sake of being mean. If she was using her harsh comments about Janie for strategic purposes it would be different.

Boogie, no matter what anyone says about him, imo, I can't stand the man at all. He creeps me out on so many levels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Britney   

Back to top Go down

Britney
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 14-
Jump to: