Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
cuyaddaber
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2012-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 23rd 2012, 11:06 pm

I love reality blogger,Diana Watt's articulation and keen assessment on everything big brother, she wrote,

"Britney puts her entire alliance in jeopardy of falling apart when she reacts to the news that Shane through her under the bus to Frank & Boogie. Frank & Boogie were coming after Brit, it was no big deal for Shane to use her name. Only 1 will survive the week & Britney decides to throw another member of her own alliance under the bus because one person who was already coming after her, knows she wanted him on the block."

video

http://www.facebook.com/cuyaddaber
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 23rd 2012, 11:12 pm

Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 23rd 2012, 11:15 pm

That was the best GB Brit has given this year.
Back to top Go down
Aveegrl2

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 23rd 2012, 11:32 pm

Loved the DR...ring ring! Go Britney! Way to represent the Hogs! Be loyal, lie, trust, back stab, betray, hug, cry yourself to the money...please!
Back to top Go down
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 23rd 2012, 11:34 pm

That is possibility my fav GB message EVER! She is masterful in zinging people.

I feel like i'm watching a comedy roast whenever she gets going on someone.
Back to top Go down
HiYa
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1294
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 23rd 2012, 11:43 pm

Odin wrote:
That was the best GB Brit has given this year.

Yup!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 24th 2012, 10:24 am

it was alright, i don't know i didn't feel it coming from brit...it was like it was written for her, not natural...I think if dan did it, i would of been funnier
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 24th 2012, 10:57 am

bergen wrote:
it was alright, i don't know i didn't feel it coming from brit...it was like it was written for her, not natural...I think if dan did it, i would of been funnier

I DO think it was scripted- (just like I thought the "chilltown one with mike and frank was scripted because Frank was stumbling on his lines Smile but I still loved it!
Back to top Go down
mollymay
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 24th 2012, 11:33 am

Scripted or not, it was a Zing on Chilltown..........loved it!!! LMAO
Back to top Go down
NickelPickle
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1927

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 24th 2012, 4:57 pm

It was awesome. Hands down my favorite GB message ever.

Back to top Go down
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 24th 2012, 4:59 pm

Dan can't deliver zingers like Britney can. She is the best zinger in BB history.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 24th 2012, 5:02 pm

4200 wrote:
That is possibility my fav GB message EVER! She is masterful in zinging people.

I feel like i'm watching a comedy roast whenever she gets going on someone.

mollymay wrote:
Scripted or not, it was a Zing on Chilltown..........loved it!!! LMAO

NickelPickle wrote:

tens tens tens

LMAO

I couldn't agree more! Best. Goodbye. Message. EVER. Even Boogie laughed and loved it! I don't think it was scripted. She's been talking about doing a phone goodbye message about Boogie and wanted to do it. I had expected Dan and Britney along with Ian doing it but not Britney alone. Hilarious!!! This is the Britney I love! roll on floor laughi

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 24th 2012, 5:04 pm

4200 wrote:
Dan can't deliver zingers like Britney can. She is the best zinger in BB history.

Funny Britney is my favorite Britney! laugh so hard I crie

There's no way Dan even comes close to being as funny as she is. She had Dan rolling on the floor in the HOH room laughing one night this week doing imitations and telling stories. He even said "I love her when she does this!"

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 24th 2012, 8:31 pm

I was at work and my BB buddy and I did a reenactment of the best GB ever! People thought we were stupid, who cares! Keep driving the bus Britney, throw whoever you need to under it! Hope she takes out frank and it's her and Ian in the F2 with Ian winning!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 24th 2012, 9:06 pm

I agree that was the BEST.GOODBYE.MESSAGE.EVER!!! And I agree THAT is the Britney I like! However, I think she's made some errors this season, we'll see how she does as it continues on.

Number of posts : 12117
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 24th 2012, 11:00 pm

NickelPickle wrote:

lol! tens tens
Back to top Go down
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 24th 2012, 11:22 pm

It was definitely a must be done good-bye! I am glad Brit did it so well! I am still miffed at Brit, she definitely still has some "splaining" to do.

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. Thatís what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesnít make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
NickelPickle
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 25th 2012, 11:18 am

I've thawed a little on my Brit bb14 disdain. I know she is catty and annoying but she is also entertaining and adds alot to the show. I don't like what went down with Janelle but i kind of knew it was a strong possibility from the start. They are two very different women.

Gamewise: I feel like she is playing the same game as she did in 12. Maybe a little smarter but also alot more paranoid. She doesn't want to make the big moves or take the blame for anything but she wants to be in on all the decisions. But she doesn't really do it in a sly manipulative way. I wouldn't like to see her win but i think she has a good shot with the people in the jury this year.

I don't see this happening but i would love, love to see Britney and Danielle on the block together. Would be so much fun to watch!
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 25th 2012, 11:41 am

NickelPickel:
Quote :
I don't see this happening but i would love, love to see Britney and Danielle on the block together. Would be so much fun to watch!

My dream!!! clap

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 25th 2012, 6:01 pm

Cassandra wrote:
NickelPickel:
Quote :

My dream!!! clap

Lets dream together! ballerina

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. Thatís what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesnít make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 27th 2012, 2:30 am

This whole season, we've been discussing floaters in the house, but one glaring omission has always been missing from the conversation: her name is Britney Haynes. I don't care how you want to defend her, but that has been her game style this year. The only difference between her and people like Jenn and Ashley is that Britney is really in your face about it. She follows the power (not necessarily the HoH), every one in the house knows it, but no one will call her on it because she can hold her own and make some things happen (I.E. moves). She's been manipulating those in power, and she has/had the ability to do this because she followed Daniele's 2 week plan of getting to know the newbs and learning how a few of them ticked (though Brit obviously had to play catch-up as she cared very little about anyone who was not Janelle or Willie in week 1). Let's just take a look at her "alliances" the entire game.

Week 1: Team Blonde w/ Janelle
Week 2: Solo
Week 3: Finally remembers Shane exists. Team Shane!
Week 4: Team Janelle/Dan
Week 5: Team Frank/Boogie/Anti-Janelle/Quack Pack/Silent 6
Week 6: Team Quack Pack (even though she scoffed at the idea a week ago)
Week 7: Team Frank

Good lord, girl. How many alliances do you possibly need? lol.
Back to top Go down
Aveegrl2

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 27th 2012, 5:38 am

Great post! And my answer is as many as it takes to be sitting at final 2! Go Britney! Can't stand frank. "I played an honest game" is right up there with "we gotta get the floaters out". I say do whatever u gotta do, just don't quit.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 27th 2012, 8:01 am

Yes, she's played the game but if this move by Dan goes down today, Brit's going to have a bad week. She has a good social game but I think that the way BB12 played out ramped up her paranoia this season and that paranoia got to her to pull the trigger early and unnecessarily on some of her alliances this time.
I foresee a lot of crying, whining and campaigning against Danielle to Ian, Shane and Joe. (nothing wrong with campaigning for yourself of course)
Back to top Go down
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 27th 2012, 12:25 pm

Brit is gonna go out, the same week as she put Matt out her season...Karma Smile

After what she did to Janelle, I am for this move 100%. I do like Brit, but her having "safety" from every HG in house, and the fact Ian messed with Dan so badly, its only fitting.

She will be a great jurist, and her and Aslhey dreamboard for a few weeks.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 27th 2012, 3:26 pm

i do feel bad for brit...can't help it
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 27th 2012, 3:56 pm

I don't. Her mouth always helps with that because she's very quick to blast others and conveniently forgets about all her actions up to that point. It's one of her negative traits I can't stand.
Back to top Go down
NickelPickle
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 27th 2012, 3:58 pm

LaLa wrote:
Cassandra wrote:
NickelPickel:
Quote :

My dream!!! clap

Lets dream together! ballerina

Dreams do come true! Smile Should make for an interesting week. I don't expect Brit to give up this time.

This is really the season of blindsides and backdoors.

Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 27th 2012, 4:52 pm

I feel bad for her in a way- but she was gleefully bashing Joe's cooking (don't eat it if you hate it so much!) right before the POV meeting. Sometimes- what goes around comes around...
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 27th 2012, 5:25 pm

Brit talking about lighting Dan's shirt and bible on fire while Shane hopes for Chelsea to divorce him is one of the main reasons I can never feel bad about some of the game actions that happen to her. Her mouth is reckless. And to think, her husband/family wanted to sue people for saying stuff about Brit, completely ignoring all the snotty comments that flourish from her lips. Whatever to that.
Back to top Go down
FRANGA
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 28th 2012, 11:28 am

I am so sick of Britneys drama,you'd think she is the only one to ever go out of the house!

Take a lesson from Janelle,Britney and leave with some class.....if its not too late!jezze!

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 28th 2012, 2:44 pm

I know everyone wants to see Brit go on Thursday but I am HOPING something happens and Danielle goes! I just can't stand Danielle! ARRRG

Plus I think all the DRs will be BORING without Britney.
She sure isn't the best and/or nicest when it comes to playing the game but she sure is the best when it comes to funny DRs.
I can laugh just thinking about one of her last comments "it was like he (Frank) was playing against people in Hospice"...I belly laughed because it did seem that way.

Please BB God...let Brit figure out that Danielle is in the Frank/Dan/Jenn team too.
PLEASE!!...I really, really want to see Brit go after Danielle! Give me that!!
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 28th 2012, 5:06 pm

Maureen, you're putting a lot on Britney's shoulder. She's never going to overtly go after Danielle. She's not ballsy like that. If she find out about that line-up, she's going to up her campaigning in a completely passive way.

Well, she might rip into Danielle for a bit and then spend the rest of the week bashing Danielle like she does Dan. It'll be like we returned to week 1 and 2!
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 28th 2012, 6:31 pm

I think everyone knows I like Britney when she's funny and don't when she's mean. I realize she can be annoying but she has also shown some growth and character this season, especially this week. I'm not rooting for her to win because I don't really want any veteran left to win. I've read all the posts about Britney and just want to point out that she's not a complete monster or a terrible human being.

I want Britney to talk to Joe and figure out what Dan and Danielle are doing. I 'd love to see Joe win this game. They can then rally the troops to get rid of Danielle. The looks on Dan's, Frank's and especially Danielle's faces would be priceless on Thursday's live eviction show. Joe suspects something is going on, and so do Ian and Britney. If they talk, I think they'll figure it out and make a move. I do not want Danielle to win this game!

I liked the way Britney stood up to Frank when he was going off on Ian after Boogie got evicted, and told him to leave him alone. She even said, " if you want to pick on somebody, pick on me." Nobody tried to help Ian except Britney, and I'm no huge fan of Ian's either. I noticed none of the guys stepped up, especially Dan, who claimed he loved Ian like a little brother. The men in the house let a furious Frank bully Ian and just stood there like wimps when Frank is 3 times bigger than Ian. He verbally abused Ian. I lost a lot of respect for Dan that day. He's a teacher like I am and should have stepped in to stop it.

Britney also spent hours consoling Danielle after the Dan funeral speech, and continued to support her and console her after being put on the block herself. She was worried about Shane too and told him she didn't want him to feel bad and to do what was best for his game. I also saw her go up to the HOH room and tell Frank she understood it was a game move and she had no bad feelings toward him. Jenn was there and she said the same thing to Jenn. When Britney left the HOH room, Jenn said, with tears in her eyes, "That's a classy lady right there."

I just wanted to put in my two cents about this subject and then I'll shut up. I think what's going to happen is Dan will take Danielle to final 2 and she will win this game, which is the worst possible outcome imo. The jury will NOT vote for Dan to win again imo. They've talked all season about how unfair it is for the coaches to play again and they're not going to give Dan another win imo.

Dan wants to be not only the best coach, with his player left standing but also wants to be the winner of BB14.

After Dan's funeral performance and Danielle's breakdown, which she's continued to play for all it's worth, all of America will feel so sorry for her she'll win America's Choice for sure. There is not doubt in my mind about that now. It's going to look horrible on TV to viewers because it actually was horrible and cruel the way he did it whether he told her later it was to help her or not.

*rant over*

Last edited by Shug on August 28th 2012, 7:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 28th 2012, 6:46 pm

I respect others opinions, but, I keep going back to what Brit did to Janelle. For that reason alone, she is "dead to me". I want her to "sweat her tits off" on Thurday, and be evicted. I want her lies to be exposed, and schemeing, playing all sides with her rat=boy Ian.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 28th 2012, 7:24 pm

Shug, your opinions are respected by me even though I don't agree with some of them. It's always good to have discussion with opposing views.

The one thing I really disagree with that you said was the point you made that Dan didn't stand up for Ian when Frank was attacking him. First of all, Ian is his own person, just because he is 21 doesn't mean he is immune to the wrath that comes with playing this game. You can't give Ian a pass because he's a kid. He's very smart and very calculating, he knows this game inside out. Ian is playing like no body's business and he knows how to handle himself too. Did you hear him in the HOH after the veto LOL. Secondly, Dan was the one who took the heat for Ian, Dani didn't, Shane didn't and Brit didn't, not to mention it was Brit who threw Dan under the bus for something she did!! Dan almost left this week because of what Brit did to him and for protecting Ian. I would say he did that because he does think of Ian as a little brother, he protected his whole alliance and ended up on the block because of it. It would have been so easy for Dan to say to Frank & Boogie, it wasn't me, it was Ian, but Dan didn't do that, he took the fall for him which almost cost him his game. Now Dan has turned things around and put the blame on the person that was responsible for all this, Brit. She has no one to blame but herself and she realizes this by the conversations she has had with Dan.

I respect the fact that you're a Britney fan, but I'm with LaLa on this, what she said about and did to Janelle crossed the line IMO. Now all of a sudden, she needs to know from everyone if she should wear her party dress on Thurs. Why didn't she give Janelle that same respect and tell her she didn't have her vote instead of saying "of course I'm voting for you to stay DUH". I guess what goes around, comes around.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 28th 2012, 7:27 pm

Great post jack, ita.

I personally don't think Brit is a bad person, I just don't think she's a very nice person...if that makes any sense, lol.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 28th 2012, 7:38 pm

Britney definitely has a sweet side that balances her snarky side, kinda like this little red guy:

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 28th 2012, 7:59 pm

Maureen wrote:
I know everyone wants to see Brit go on Thursday but I am HOPING something happens and Danielle goes! I just can't stand Danielle! ARRRG

She sure isn't the best and/or nicest when it comes to playing the game but she sure is the best when it comes to funny DRs.
I can laugh just thinking about one of her last comments "it was like he (Frank) was playing against people in Hospice"...I belly laughed because it did seem that way.

Please BB God...let Brit figure out that Danielle is in the Frank/Dan/Jenn team too.

High five! high five
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 28th 2012, 9:25 pm

in BB12 i could NOT stand her, but i've kind of become immune to brit and her nasty ways this summer...i don't mind bashing other HG's, or all their hipocrisy when nominated,in fact i actually EXPECT it from all of them, what i don't like is when brit goes to people's families and other going ons outside of the BB house...

that being said i would take her over danielle any day of the week on BB, and i am talking strictly for their game play, put all brits bitchiness and dani's delusional ways aside, brit to me way is more fun for me to watch then dani...i don't mind throwing people under the bus (hell dan just did it in one of the best gameplays i have seen so far), flip flopping, floating, making and turning on alliances, it's all part of BB, it makes it fun, it makes the feeds fun, it gives us something to talk about...and to be honest as far as gameplay goes dani is a big, old, boring dud in that area
Back to top Go down
Aveegrl2

PostSubject: Re: Britney   August 28th 2012, 9:42 pm

BB4Me! wrote:
Maureen wrote:

High five! high five

bravo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Britney   

Back to top Go down

Britney
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 14-
Jump to: