Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   August 13th 2012, 8:48 pm

So this happened, and no one said a thing about it, lol:

Meh, twitter won't embed the whole stream like I want it to, but apparently Jojo, ED, and Brit's brother exchanged a few tweets. He's one feisty fellow. Can't blame him.
Back to top Go down
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   August 13th 2012, 9:10 pm

I saw it when it happened. JoJo heard from some fans about Britney saying that out of all the houseguests, jojo would be the most likely to seek fame(something like that, not sure of the exact quote) and she went crazy and made threats against Britney, which excited ED since he lives for fights. Dick said something like Brit is a wonky eyed spineless b1tch who herself went to NY seeking fame.

Next day, Brit's brother sticks up for his sister and says that she went to NYC for work and not fame. He lashed out and Jojo backed off saying that she didn't mean she was going to physically hurt Brit but that she wanted to talk to her after the show because she didn't like what Brit has said about her. She was just drunk and saw what Brit had said, so she was pissed off.

This is kind of what i got. I didn't follow much after that, if there was anything else said.

Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4626
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   August 13th 2012, 9:37 pm

kinda surprised Jojo backed off that easily
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35520
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   August 13th 2012, 9:44 pm

Brit's brother is right about this... Brit had been to NYC many times, loves the city, and she went for a job.
In fact, she kept VERY quiet and did not seek out attention at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   September 18th 2012, 5:19 am

I knew it was JoJo that called Danielle fat but I did not know she called her creepy. lol! JoJo pegged Danielle before anyone else in the house did!!

JoJo BB14 ‏@JoJoDoll1
@kkgardner1 I did call her fat n creepy
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   September 18th 2012, 8:05 am

Nah, that would be Kara, who constantly complained about Danielle.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   September 18th 2012, 10:37 am

Odin wrote:
Nah, that would be Kara, who constantly complained about Danielle.

Really??
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   September 18th 2012, 10:47 am

Kara was one of the first people I remember talking about Danielle and her behaviors. Her and Dan discussed it a few time. This was during the time that Danielle was always telling depressing stories about her family/alcohol/demons/church/military/beatings, and she'd go from person to person telling the same story 50 different ways. She drove Kara crazy by the end of that week.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   September 18th 2012, 11:48 am

If Kara had stayed, Danielle's behavior would have been exposed. Kara saw through Danielle right off the bat.
Back to top Go down
katydidit
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2145

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   September 18th 2012, 2:49 pm

Kara might have complained about Danielle a lot but JoJo did call Danielle fat, she was talking about her thighs butt. Also JoJo liked talking crap to Willie about Danielle.
Back to top Go down
cuyaddaber
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2012-07-15

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   September 18th 2012, 2:57 pm

Kara noticed Danielle's odd behavior very early on and told Dan about it, YES.

AND jojo also called her creepy and didnt' like her - I remember jojo saying this many times specifically up in the HOH room to her whole team she would say she could eat Danielle for breakfast, and say she will taunt Danielle until she breaks - I remember laughing and thinking that would be fun to watch, but unfortunately jojo was an early evictee, and we got to miss all that drama.

and at the time, even though I thought jojo was 'loud' I did think Danielle was creepy - Danielle would always be in the room, sitting close to the boys never saying a peep, just a word here or there in a mousy voice, and mainly eyeing everyone, she WAS odd.[b]

http://www.facebook.com/cuyaddaber
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   September 18th 2012, 3:02 pm

Right, Cuyaddaber. No one liked Danielle in the first two weeks, and Shane/Dan/Kara were the only ones to even give her any real attention. Janelle tried, and we all saw what happened there. This is why I found the Britney/Danielle friendship so odd. Britney talked a lot of crap about Danielle before Danielle came to Britney with all that Janelle stuff. Danielle, in fact, didn't like Britney before Janelle told Danielle what Jojo said. The fact that Danielle and Britney suddenly became "besties" and Danielle stopped talking to Jenn as much was always weird to me.
Back to top Go down
cuyaddaber
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2012-07-15

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   October 9th 2012, 2:06 pm

this was posted on the danielle HG page due to all the things jojo has to say about danielle, LOL
but anywho this link belongs on jojo's HG thread, so here it is
http://www.alldigitalradio.com/station/archives/1361

P.S. I am really enjoying the 2 hosts talking about the HG's before any of the official questions started Smile

not PG-13, uncensored Wink

okay, so now that i'm listening...it appears the hosts and the callers both wanting to have JoJo call Danielle out.
basically, jojo says she is putting the whole Danielle fiasco behind her, and cleared up some things.

JoJo explains all she said to Danielle after the finale was, "You, don't talk to me, I watch the feeds"
and clearly Jojo wants to squash it, but does believe Danielle needs phsychological help.

she's more perceptive than people are giving her credit for...

and from Fri, September 28, 2012
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-rad-reality-show/2012/09/28/big-brother-14-round-table-show-wmichael-cowboy-ellis

http://www.facebook.com/cuyaddaber
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   September 20th 2013, 4:18 pm

OMGeee - Very unlikely pair (for those of you that don't know Alec is from BB Canada)

Big Brother 15 ‏@bb_bigbrother 15 Sep
Are @JoJoDoll1 and @AlecBeall actually dating!? I thought it was a joke or something :$ #BigBrother

JoJo Spatafora ‏@JoJoDoll1 17 Sep
@bb_bigbrother @AlecBeall nope it's not a joke 😁😉

Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14894
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   September 20th 2013, 5:41 pm

For real? Not a joke? I have to say, I like the BBCan hgs more, as a whole, than BB 15 hgs.

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   September 20th 2013, 7:55 pm

catty wrote:
For real?  Not a joke?  I have to say, I like the BBCan hgs more, as a whole, than BB 15 hgs.
OMG, you're not kidding. I'm embarrassed for our crop, they sucked. Canada had a great intelligent group of folks who knew how to have fun and it wasn't at the expense of someone's looks, color, or family. I can't wait for February now LOL.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   September 20th 2013, 8:18 pm

Yes, Peter, Alec and Liza appear to be the only ones who have made LA their new home and coincidentally, they are three of my four least favourite members of the BBCanada cast. (Tom being the other one. Lol)
Emmett has gone back to work on his family's dairy farm, Jillian and he are a solid couple, Andrew has gone back to work as has Gary etc.
By the way, Peter is dating Kara from BB14 ... can anyone figure that one out? I sure can't.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   September 20th 2013, 8:23 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Yes, Peter, Alec and Liza appear to be the only ones who have made LA their new home and coincidentally, they are three of my four least favourite members of the BBCanada cast. (Tom being the other one. Lol)
Emmett has gone back to work on his family's dairy farm, Jillian and he are a solid couple, Andrew has gone back to work as has Gary etc.
By the way, Peter is dating Kara from BB14 ... can anyone figure that one out? I sure can't.
Really, I didn't know they moved to LA, wow!! Funny, because I didn't like Jillian & Emmett (probably because of that damn showmance stuff), but I liked the rest (well maybe not Liza lol).
Back to top Go down
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   September 20th 2013, 8:31 pm

I don't think they moved to LA.  They are visiting for the post BB activities.  Even Alec was complaining about Dani and Dom not being around when they come to LA cuz they can only make the trip down twice a year
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14894
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   September 20th 2013, 9:40 pm

Jack'd wrote:
catty wrote:
For real?  Not a joke?  I have to say, I like the BBCan hgs more, as a whole, than BB 15 hgs.
OMG, you're not kidding. I'm embarrassed for our crop, they sucked. Canada had a great intelligent group of folks who knew how to have fun and it wasn't at the expense of someone's looks, color, or family. I can't wait for February now LOL.
tens That was great to watch wasn't it! I've even enjoyed watch Peter and Alec's BB wrap show this summer.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6071
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   March 14th 2015, 2:57 pm

I was watching this video series she has on Youtube about "telling the truth" about BB14/reality TV.  She talks about little things that happened versus what was shown on TV.  In this one she talks about the first HOH comp:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvO8wgjOO9A

She calls Britney a fucking bitch in the video.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   

Back to top Go down

JoJo Spatafora
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 14-
Jump to: