Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   September 8th 2012, 3:47 pm

Also kudos for Joe saying rumors were spread about Janelle "But for now I will believe in my Coach". No one else once gave her the benefit of the doubt. Janellousy Sad
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35520
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   September 8th 2012, 4:05 pm

ranjake wrote:
Also kudos for Joe saying rumors were spread about Janelle "But for now I will believe in my Coach". No one else once gave her the benefit of the doubt. Janellousy Sad

Janelle will never forget it either. He will have a life long friend because Janelle is that type of gal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Neshama

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   September 8th 2012, 4:12 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Joe told this story in the house and was mocked for it by Brit and others ... they said it was another of his tall tales and not true. (Like the "dog with the golden eyes" one that is also true. Lol)

Thank you! I missed the story and the mocking.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   September 8th 2012, 4:45 pm

I always thought that Brit must surely be lacking of life experiences, because I never thought his stories were that unbelievable. Yes, some of the stuff was like 'omg, wow' but not that crazy that I couldn't see it happening.

Was Joe super animated when telling the stories? Absolutely. But so what.

Brit is just a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   September 9th 2012, 11:45 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
ranjake wrote:

Janelle will never forget it either. He will have a life long friend because Janelle is that type of gal.

She sure is! Amazing really that out of all the coaches and houseguests, Joe was the most loyal to her.

I'm telling you guys with the mouth that Brit has, had she been an ugly woman, people would despised her. She has an ugly soul but the packaging is pretty so somehow it makes it all right. It's a shame because she has a terrific wit about her but it's hard to get past the ugliness.
Back to top Go down
MyScott95
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3508

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   September 23rd 2012, 10:40 pm

Joe's Tweeting...

Alex BB‏@AlexBigBrother

@ChefArvin I love how you tweet in all caps lol Since being out what did you learn that happened on the show that surprised you the most?

11:20 PM - 23 Sep 12 · Details

11m ChefJoe BB14‏@ChefArvin

@AlexBigBrother DANNY TOLD LIEs!!!!

Free clicks fund therapy for children with autism:
www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=4&aid=107098&
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   September 23rd 2012, 10:54 pm

Joe is a little upset with Dani going by one of his tweets. Jenn and Ashley don't seem impressed with her either. Britney hasn't tweeted her or responded to any tweets about her. Danielle has burned a few bridges. As much as I disliked her in the game, I hope she does some growing and eventually has a relationship with more of her castmates.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   September 23rd 2012, 11:21 pm

I tweeted him the bottom tweet below, and he answered me the tweet on top (and started following me back, lol - gotta love him):

ChefJoe BB14 ‏@ChefArvin
@gluedtothepc YES I WILL! LOVE TO Ya!!!!

‏@gluedtothepc
@ChefArvin Please include the pork chop recipe (smoked paprika, parmesan?) in your cookbook. Enjoyed watching you on BB!

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   September 24th 2012, 5:44 am

Jen ‏@jenerrific713
@ChefArvin Can u please address the #BB14 LIVE FEED viewers who watched u cook all summer w/o washing your hands. Esp coming out of bathrm.

ChefJoe BB14 ‏@ChefArvin
@jenerrific713 of course. I used hand sanitizer in the John. The sink was full of hair, very nasty.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   September 28th 2012, 7:11 am

ChefJoe BB14 ‏@ChefArvin
NOW THAT'S MAD LOVE RIGHT THERE!!! pic.twitter.com/FW5wwEZ1

Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   September 30th 2012, 9:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   September 30th 2012, 10:42 pm

Joe is fine with Britney's jokes because they're funny. We can stop being offended on his behalf now. Officially.
Back to top Go down
MyScott95
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   September 30th 2012, 11:32 pm

This was a good chat and worth watching if archived. He did say Shane said that Danielle and him were going to give it a go as far as a relationship. He also said shane still hasn't decompressed and is still bitter at losing but Shane would be mad at losing at Tiddlywinks and is a "sore loser" at any game period.
He is one that has learned a lot since leaving the house and is still learning. He said Danielle's lies bothered him a lot because they were unneccessary and not game related and served no purpose and the first HG I've heard to say she needs some psychological help.
Talked about Zingbots heat stroke and Jenn being the one to get to her first to help , Brit getting an IV the night she drank so much, the jury house ...a lot of things.

www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   October 1st 2012, 12:06 am

Thanks, Odin and MyScott! I hope it is archived, because I think I would enjoy it. If you have time or care to, would you let us know what he had to say about the jury house? I'm always so curious about that.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   October 1st 2012, 12:19 am

#DWTSDianaWatt‏@DianaWatt

Hey folks, just in case you missed today's live event, you can check out the recording here! http://www.vokle.com/events/76502-dianas-diary-

He said him and Brit hung out a lot, Brit is funny and great company, loved the "mansion" , pool and hot tub (When Jenn came they spent time there)they did all talk game in the evenings trying to sort things out, Frank and Brit really got into it like we saw shown and he had to calm it down. Frank and Ashley were off on their own most of the time and it was like looking for Waldo trying to find them. Brit was not fond of Danielle in jury house. He was surprised Dan didn't trash talk him or others. He said Boogie and Frank thought their **** didn't stink in the house and Frank thinks every man woman and child loves him. He answered everything asked without reservation and with no anger or bitterness. I think he was surprised by a lot of the questions because he found out so much he didn't know. Loves Brit and Janelle...and said Brit owned what she said and did in the house and told him some things she said about him.

ETA..he also said he asked Dan to pick him for his team, understands Dan's game better after learning why he had to play the way he did once he was expendable to the QP. Said Dan played a great game and they have talked. Also I thought he was a little hurt that Shane wasn't loyal to him as much as he was to Shane but JMO.

www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy

Last edited by MyScott95 on October 1st 2012, 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   October 1st 2012, 12:36 am

Thanks so much, MyScott! I wonder if they didn't have as many handlers at the house in the evenings - we've always heard that they have handlers to try and 'prevent' them talking game, but that the jury members always find a way to talk.

I can see Brit owning what she said/did. I wish more houseguests could do that. She showed a lot of self-awareness this season inside the house as well. That day when she was mad at Dan for getting nom'ed in his place, and she riffed on him and then took it out on Teddy, she said she'd be ok in a little while, and could recognize it as good gameplay (even as it was happening to her).

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   October 1st 2012, 1:23 am

the chat is out of sync so it may be hard to understand but you can tell what questions he is answering by readin them underneath...she may be able to have them fix it

Oh for crying out loud #Vokle screwed up the interview with Joe, They have him about 1 min out of sync with me

www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy
Back to top Go down
alanh49

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2010-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   October 1st 2012, 9:37 am

MyScott95 wrote:
the chat is out of sync so it may be hard to understand but you can tell what questions he is answering by readin them underneath...she may be able to have them fix it

Oh for crying out loud #Vokle screwed up the interview with Joe, They have him about 1 min out of sync with me

Not only was the audio out of sync but at least for me it was really hard to understanding what Joe was saying.

I could hear and understand what she was saying but not him
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   October 1st 2012, 12:46 pm

I hope they fix it somehow- I really want to see/hear it; it sounds good...
Back to top Go down
MyScott95
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   October 1st 2012, 2:24 pm

He is answering the questions even before she asks them so it is confusing, it's a shame it got messed up. I read somewhere she usually does a write up of the questions and answers so that may help.

He also said the DR leaks didn't affect the game at all when they came over the speakers, happened with dan and Wil. They heard Wil say he was a strong competitior while in there. There was some cheating by Boogie and Frank in the one game, that Boogie or Frank leaned backward out of their "box" to try to help the other one. ( Diana said they should have been disqualified because cheating is cheating. ) Frank won that Veto. He also talked about the one Frank was disqualified in that he questioned Brit about. He was surprised to learn about the QP after the show. He didn't like Shane kept Danielle over Brit the week she was evicted, he would have liked it to be Brit, Shane and him as a team even then. He said Ian and him were very different , that he was 11 eggs short of a dozen (lol!) while Ian was so smart but that the last week or two they got close and he thought of him almost like a son. He wasn't sorry about his vote for Ian, that at the time he went on what he knew then and Ian had no enemies on the jury and that is part of the game too. I asked one question which was did he now know the heat Dan took from Boogie and Frank was because he protected Ian?...he said he didn't know that and didn't like what Frank and Boogie did to Dan and voiced it.
He was asked if he threw any comps and he said he threw them all LOL!!! (jokingly) Who was the better competitor him or Jenn, he wouldn't say other than competing for hot tub time lol! Has no contact with Willie. His cookbook will be available in time for Christmas, that all the HG's will have a favorite family recipe in it and all the recipes will have stories included. He would love to do a cooking show like Top Chef or other Food Network comps or shows.
He said DR does lead them but also helps them. They have a 3 year contract with CBS and need approval to do other shows but has never heard approval was denied to anyone. He said Danielle and Brit were the only ones needing Dr Zachery (Brit after her nomination)
That's all I can remember now, Diana did clue him in on some things she had her own opinions about as well as some things said in the chat room.
The chatroom went slow because not many in there and didn't see but a couple troll posts.
Hope that helps ...

ETA..he did learn and was surprised that Janelle was evicted (put up) because she wouldn't give up him or Wil when asked By Boogie instead of Boogie letting Frank go. He was told how Danielle lied when she said Janelle was angry and threatening after she put her up and Diana told him about Janelle offering her dresses and make-up ect and being really nice to her. How Danielle embellished and lied about so much ect. He knew a lot about Danielle from his wife after the show. ( I got she didn't care for Danielle at all) That his wife and children were proud of him was important to him when he left and they were. He went straight home because he wanted to be with his kids.

www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy
Back to top Go down
MyScott95
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   October 1st 2012, 7:03 pm

B.B.A.D Radio‏@BBADRadio

Join us tonight with our guest Joe @ChefArvin at 9pm EST/8pm CST http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bbadradio #bb14

www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   October 3rd 2012, 10:55 am

Thanks Shirley for the excellent recaps. Joe has a good head on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   October 7th 2012, 10:54 am

lol!

ChefJoe BB14 ‏@ChefArvin
@DanGheesling I swear DAN was in my room last night!! Sarah kept saying its me JOE. I said bullshit. Turn the lights on!
Collapse Reply Retweet Favorite
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   November 30th 2012, 5:47 pm

Joe posted this last night. Road trip!

CHEF JOE BB14 ‏@ChefArvin
@JanellePierzina we are MN bound in about 1 1/2 hours. God help me. 4 kids 7 hours in the car. Lets go!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   November 30th 2012, 6:08 pm

LOL, OMG, I would pull my hair out, 4 kids in a car for 7hrs.!!! I hope they have a good time this weekend. Is this the weekend that he and Janelle are doing some kind of meet & greet thing?
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   November 30th 2012, 6:54 pm

Yes ... Janelle will be with him (and his family?) tomorrow at the Mall of America from 12 to 5 pm to help sell Joe's cookbook.

@ChefArvin @JanellePierzina I live in mn when are u going to be at mall of America
from Minnesota, US

@nancykoop89 @janellepierzina Sat 12-5

Last edited by Cousin_Jake on December 1st 2012, 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   November 30th 2012, 8:53 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Yes ... Janelle will be with him (and his family?) tomorrow at the Mall of America from 12 to 5 pm to help sell Joe's cookbook.

@ChefArvin @JanellePierzina I live in mn when are u going to be at mall of America
from Minnesota, US

@nancykoop89 @janellepierzina Sat 12-5

Thanks! Yay, I'm sure we'll get to see some pictures.
Back to top Go down
katydidit
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2145

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   December 1st 2012, 3:44 pm

I hope Joe sells a zillion cookbooks BUT most of all I want PICS. Do we know anyone thats going?
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   December 1st 2012, 5:24 pm

Joe's wife tweeted this one ...

Sarah A ‏@joesgirl6
Mall of America together @ChefArvin @JanellePierzina pic.twitter.com/MfMloQVx

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   December 2nd 2012, 6:55 am

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   December 2nd 2012, 5:51 pm

Sounds like they had a good turnout ...

Gail ‏@Gail135
@ChefArvin How was the turnout for you and @janellepierzina? I preordered your book awhile ago. Will it arrive soon? Can't wait to get it!

@Gail135 it was awesome! It was shipped last Thursday. So start looking for it.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   December 3rd 2012, 6:32 am

Apple crisp from Coach Janelle in the book. Order at http://www.madlovecooking.tv pic.twitter.com/SJOJlxOV

Picture of Janelle's page
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3279
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   December 3rd 2012, 11:37 am

I am such a sap. That made me cry. Joe is so nice.

Thanks, Cousin!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   December 9th 2012, 12:39 pm

Joe had a write up in the news recently:

http://www.nwitimes.com/lifestyles/food-and-cooking/there-s-a-chef-in-the-house/article_a78601fe-5b1f-5632-b04f-6e2bf8d5c409.html

Quote :
Joe Arvin fed the latest cast of CBS' "Big Brother" well.

Arvin, of Schererville, was one of the house guests on "Big Brother," a reality game show, which recently ended its 14th season. Contestants vied for $500,000 while doing tasks, playing games and trying to kick one another out of the house to remain the last one standing. Arvin was voted out of the house in October while 21-year-old Ian Terry was ultimately voted the winner of the series.

While competing for the winning prize of $500,000, Arvin shared his "MadLove" cooking style and recipes with fellow housemates.

Now, Arvin's first cookbook, filled with dishes from not only the "Big Brother" house but some of his all-time favorites, is being released today. The chef said he's excited to share his passion for cooking in the new book.

'MadLove Cooking with Chef Joe Arvin" features chapters titled Joe's House Recipes; Slop? Mmm Mm Good!; House Guest Recipes; and Joe's All-Time Top 5.

More at link above.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   February 16th 2013, 1:58 pm

Ugh, he's still so damn loud!

Great Day Live Video
"Big Brother" star chef Joe Arvin's MadLove Cooking

Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3828
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   June 23rd 2013, 4:06 pm

CHEF JOE BB14@ChefArvin 37m
PRODUCTION HAS STARTED. GET READY TO SEE MY MADLOVE BLT DEVILED EGGS. #MADLOVESHOWISBACK pic.twitter.com/3DFvynwRtM
Retweeted by Clio the Leo

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   January 12th 2014, 8:48 am

Britney Haynes ‏@britney_haynes 29m

So good seeing you! Still laughing RT @JoeArvin: Look who I found! @britney_haynes pic.twitter.com/yAKimigmUq

[img] [/img]
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   January 12th 2014, 1:30 pm

Very nice picture of the both of them! Thanks for sharing it.
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   January 13th 2014, 12:37 am

He looks so much better without that thing on his chin. Handsome, even. Britney, as usual, is looking gorgeous! Nice pic of the 2 of them.  Smile 

Number of posts : 14894
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   July 6th 2014, 8:34 pm

I don't know if this is true, but if it is, Congrats to Joe!

Quote :
Mr. PEC-Tacular™ ‏@MrPEC_Tacular·5 mins
BIG congrats 2 #BB14 STAR @JoeArvin on his new show MadLove Cooking debuting on @FoodNetwork this fall!

PostSubject: Re: Joe Arvin   

Back to top Go down

Joe Arvin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 14-
Jump to: