all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc

HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

What season did you think the runner up should have won?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Season 1, 2000: Eddie McGee -Joshua Souza
1%
 1% [ 1 ]
Season 2, 2001: Will Kirby - Nicole Nilson Schaffrich
1%
 1% [ 1 ]
Season 3, 2002: Lisa Donahue -Danielle Reyes
41%
 41% [ 28 ]
Season 4, 2003: Jun Song - Alison Irwin
1%
 1% [ 1 ]
Season 5, 2004: Drew Daniel - Michael "Cowboy" Ellis
3%
 3% [ 2 ]
Season 6, 2005: Maggie Ausburn - Ivette Corredero
1%
 1% [ 1 ]
Season 8, 2007: Dick Donato – Dani Donato
30%
 30% [ 21 ]
Season 9, 2008: Adam Jasinski - Ryan Quicksall
3%
 3% [ 2 ]
Season 10, 2008: Dan Gheesling - Memphis Garrett
1%
 1% [ 1 ]
Season 11, 2009: Jordan Lloyd - Natalie Martinez
6%
 6% [ 4 ]
Season 12, 2010: Hayden Moss - Lane Elenburg
4%
 4% [ 3 ]
Season 13, 2011: Rachel Reilly - Porsche Briggs
6%
 6% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 69

AuthorMessage
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: What season did you think the runner up should have won?   May 28th 2012, 10:08 am

You can pick two.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: What season did you think the runner up should have won?   May 28th 2012, 10:36 am

I picked Danielle over Lisa - Season 3 - vote was based on hurt feelings not gameplay. Same could also be said for Season 11 but Natalie was pretty annoying so didn't vote for that season! lol!

Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: What season did you think the runner up should have won?   May 28th 2012, 10:40 am

My two were 3 and 8. We all know that Danielle Reyes was screwed over by DRs being broadcast, which were funny as heck to viewers but notsomuch to fellow contestants. I felt that Dani Donato was more deserving of that win than Dick in Season 8.

Number of posts : 16469

PostSubject: Re: What season did you think the runner up should have won?   May 28th 2012, 10:55 am

I thought DanielleR played extremely well during season 3 but for that one major flaw ... all the players knew that the evicted HGs were going home and would watch the broadcasts and she certainly overlooked that.
I would have voted for DanieleD over Dick in season 8.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: What season did you think the runner up should have won?   May 28th 2012, 10:57 am

Easy. 8 and 13.

Memphis and lane got votes ??????

LMAO

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: What season did you think the runner up should have won?   May 28th 2012, 11:03 am

Definitely, Dani should have won Season 8...very disappointing.
And, I agree with several others that Danielle R. should have won Season 3.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: What season did you think the runner up should have won?   May 28th 2012, 11:10 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:
I thought DanielleR played extremely well during season 3 but for that one major flaw ... all the players knew that the evicted HGs were going home and would watch the broadcasts and she certainly overlooked that.
I would have voted for DanieleD over Dick in season 8.
Are you sure Danielle thought that players would see her DRs? I can't remember if she's said anything about this in interviews since, but surely she didn't think her fellow players would see what she'd said?
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: What season did you think the runner up should have won?   May 28th 2012, 5:45 pm

I'm not sure glued but DR clips were certainly featured during seasons one and two. DanielleR said during season three that she was a big fan of BB and had watched both previous seasons and since she liked the show so much, her Mom had encouraged her to apply. I've always assumed that she knew DR clips would be shown as she had watched the first two seasons. (and, with all evicted players and future jury members going home and thus free to watch the rest of the season, they'd see some of hers.)
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: What season did you think the runner up should have won?   May 28th 2012, 7:54 pm

Thanks, C_J - if she was a big fan prior to her season, then she had to have known, I guess. I was just trying to remember if she has said anything about this since, because it had to have come up in interviews. I think I'm suffering from a little bit of CRS disease because I can't recall having seen her talk about it.

Number of posts : 14869
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: What season did you think the runner up should have won?   May 28th 2012, 8:32 pm

I voted for only 1...Daniele BB3. The other would have been Natalie BB11.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: What season did you think the runner up should have won?   May 28th 2012, 8:35 pm

Dani BB8 she dominated but was the victim of a bitter jury/losers
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: What season did you think the runner up should have won?   May 29th 2012, 6:14 am

scottep_32 wrote:
Very true ... I'll never understand Dustin, Amber and Zach voting for Dick.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: What season did you think the runner up should have won?   May 29th 2012, 8:17 am

I agree with many that both BB3 and BB8 the runner up should have won. As far as I was concerned, Lisa did nothing during BB3...she just floated along, being pretty, doing what others wanted. Danielle orchestrated that whole season (well, her and Jason) and she deserved the win.

Dani was the other deserving winner. I couldn't understand how that jury thought that Dick was better than her. It was because he took credit for all the smart moves she made and made it seem like he carried her throughout the game.
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12116
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: What season did you think the runner up should have won?   May 29th 2012, 11:20 am

scottep_32 wrote:

Cousin_Jake wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:

You both are stealing my thoughts again. GO DANI!!!!!

Since we are being honest here................
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: What season did you think the runner up should have won?   May 29th 2012, 12:51 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:

One word ... GRODNER

Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: What season did you think the runner up should have won?   May 29th 2012, 1:09 pm

scottep_32 wrote:

And what I didn't get was why they were so bitter towards Dani, it was Dick that was mean and/or real jerky to the majority of them not Dani.
In my book Dani won that season ...she was strategic, a great competitor and she wasn't outright mean to the other houseguests.
Yes, her Dad was strategic too but he was not half as good as Dani in the competitions and he was outright mean to the majority of the houseguests.
(Dick did do awesome in that last competition but Dani did awesome in most of the competitions)

When the jurors vote bitter and there is NO good reason to be bitter...well, it makes me bitter! lol!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: What season did you think the runner up should have won?   May 29th 2012, 3:34 pm

Maureen wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:

And what I didn't get was why they were so bitter towards Dani, it was Dick that was mean and/or real jerky to the majority of them not Dani.
In my book Dani won that season ...she was strategic, a great competitor and she wasn't outright mean to the other houseguests.
Yes, her Dad was strategic too but he was not half as good as Dani in the competitions and he was outright mean to the majority of the houseguests.
(Dick did do awesome in that last competition but Dani did awesome in most of the competitions)

When the jurors vote bitter and there is NO good reason to be bitter...well, it makes me bitter! lol!

I think it was because she was so young and didn't suck up to them. Dick didn't either, but he was able to convince them that he was the leader of the two.
Dani was in a pretty bad place during BB8.

I'm really glad she seems to be happy now. ( DOM ... lol )
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: What season did you think the runner up should have won?   May 29th 2012, 8:05 pm

I agree with what everyone has said, Danielle BB3 not winning and of course Dani getting screwed by a bitter jury in BB8!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: What season did you think the runner up should have won?   May 30th 2012, 4:26 am

The two Danis got my vote.

I never understood the Dani haters last season who tried to perpetuate the lie that the only reason she got to the final two was her dad. Like did these people miss the part where she won something like 8 competitions on her own? If anything, Dick and Daniele both helped each other out and NEITHER of them would have been in the end without the other one. There were only 2 weeks out of the entire season where at least one of them didn't win at least one of HOH/POV. That's pretty freakin amazing, and tbh...they BOTH deserved to win more than most of the other 1st and 2nd place people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What season did you think the runner up should have won?   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: The Lounge-
Jump to: