all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc

HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

The most annoying things about Facebook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

The most annoying thing about Facebook is...
A status that reports what someone ate
18%
 18% [ 7 ]
The diet advertisements on the right
5%
 5% [ 2 ]
Too many big changes, do it gradually
21%
 21% [ 8 ]
A status with a game request
15%
 15% [ 6 ]
Gushy love notes to a spouse or S.O.
21%
 21% [ 8 ]
It exists
20%
 20% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 39

AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: The most annoying things about Facebook   May 27th 2012, 10:07 pm

What is the most annoying thing about facebook? You can pick more than one in this poll
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying things about Facebook   May 27th 2012, 10:12 pm

Mine isn't even on there - a game request that comes as a notification, not as a status update. Just had to unfriend someone because of 20+ of these.

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying things about Facebook   May 27th 2012, 10:18 pm

I hate hate hate game requests. I think I have them blocked, then here comes more! Also can do without the what I am eating for dinner pics. But the worst offense in my opinion is one that is not on the poll but I abhor it. People who post things without saying who they are talking to

For example

Instead of just driving by next time...stop by. I DARE YOU. Nevermind, we all know yall are just scared n fragile cowards. Get a freaking life already

or

I think its time to give up and quit
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14870
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying things about Facebook   May 27th 2012, 10:20 pm

I voted for the game. I don't mind the requests. What bothers me is once I've accepted it, the request doesn't disappear after I've done it.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9250
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying things about Facebook   May 28th 2012, 9:09 am

mine is people that post a status like "does anyone know what i should do if my carbon monoxide detector is going off"...
yes you dumb ass i know what you should do, get the freak off facebook and get the hell out of your house!!!!!!!!!
i mean honestly the real reason you are posting that is to see how many replies you will get you attentions seeker
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying things about Facebook   June 8th 2012, 9:08 pm

1. Game requests after you've told the person you don't play the moronic games! Mad

2. The new Timeline...I'm rebelling against it. Mark Zuckerberg will have to change mine. I'm not doing it. It's hard to read and confusing. I hate it! (I saved a "fix" for the timeline in case Mark Z. does change mine over, I'll change it back. Wink ) Laughing

3. People stupid enough to tell the immediate world when they are on vacation, leaving their home vulnerable to robbers. Very. Bright. Rolling Eyes

4. People selling things. eh

5. Friend requests from people you don't know. scratch

6. Racist and sexist remarks by supposedly intelligent people. Evil or Very Mad

7. People who find it necessary to post every single detail of thier lives such as "I brused my teeth" or "Just had a diet Coke" or "I'm bored" Give me a break people! Shocked

8. Discussions that are too political when I have friends who are from both parties. I'm often embarrassed by the comments. Embarassed

9. Same as #8 but religious discussions that go too far. Embarassed

10. Comments by people who are obviously drunk and/or stoned and posting. It's almost as annoying as people who drunk-call. shoot_me

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying things about Facebook   

Back to top Go down

The most annoying things about Facebook
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: The Lounge-
Jump to: