Survivor One World Finale - Perception Is Not Always Reality

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Survivor One World Finale - Perception Is Not Always Reality   May 10th 2012, 8:33 pm

Survivor finale Sunday - girl power dominates for the first time in Survivor history. And all female final 5 will face 3 tribal councils in 2 incredible hours to be the ultimate Survivor! Tune in starting at 8/7c on Sunday, May 13th only CBS!

From DVR:
For the first time, five women battle for the grand prize; a contestant breaks down; the winner is revealed.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12115
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor One World Finale - Perception Is Not Always Reality   May 10th 2012, 8:56 pm

Hugh...anyone....are there any spoilers out there? It would help me to know who wins before I watch the show. I can't deal with suspense. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor One World Finale - Perception Is Not Always Reality   May 10th 2012, 9:10 pm

I've looked, but I can't find anyone.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12115

PostSubject: Re: Survivor One World Finale - Perception Is Not Always Reality   May 11th 2012, 6:13 pm

catty wrote:
I've looked, but I can't find anyone.

Thanks for trying, Catty!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor One World Finale - Perception Is Not Always Reality   May 11th 2012, 9:42 pm

You're welcome.

I meant any, not anyone.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor One World Finale - Perception Is Not Always Reality   May 13th 2012, 4:11 pm

Possible spoiler...maybe.

Spoiler:

I guess we'll know for sure if it's true or not.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor One World Finale - Perception Is Not Always Reality   May 13th 2012, 9:02 pm

Troyzan is such a little man... He can't stand it that a strong woman beat his ass.
Kat... she really surprised me.. so impressed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor One World Finale - Perception Is Not Always Reality   May 13th 2012, 9:06 pm

Yeah... I loved the final three, but the best woman and player won.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor One World Finale - Perception Is Not Always Reality   May 13th 2012, 9:19 pm

I'm disappointed Chelsea didn't get a vote. I thought she did the best of the three finalists in the FTC.

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Survivor One World Finale - Perception Is Not Always Reality   May 13th 2012, 9:44 pm

So happy Kim won.

And so happy that Kat voted for her.

Troyzan is totally tone-deaf.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Survivor One World Finale - Perception Is Not Always Reality   May 14th 2012, 6:02 am

I can't believe Chelsea didn't get 1 vote, I was surprised Sabrina got nothing...I liked her but what did she really do??

Happy that Kim one as well, if it were either her or Chelsea I was cool with it.

Troyzan= Rolling Eyes
Kat=totally surprised the crap out of me.

And it looks like Colton will be back next season, and I'm hoping one of them also is Michael Skupin (I think thats his last name, from the Outback)

Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Survivor One World Finale - Perception Is Not Always Reality   May 14th 2012, 7:07 am

Quote :
And it looks like Colton will be back next season

I think so too. I hope Jonathon Pinner doesn't come back. He did have one chance to make it through without being medivaced out, so...

I actually hope that Kourtney from this season comes back.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor One World Finale - Perception Is Not Always Reality   May 14th 2012, 7:50 am

feel asleep twice on this, pretty predictable win, good for her she deserved it, i didn' think this jury would be bitter...

why is everyone saying colton will be back??? i did see him and his mother trying to explain away their ignorant thoughts and beliefs, pretty phony on both parts imo
Back to top Go down
Bronwyn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Survivor One World Finale - Perception Is Not Always Reality   May 14th 2012, 8:27 am

I don't think Colton will be back next season, although I'm sure he'll return at some point. From what I've read, they've just finished filming, and Colton looks too big to have just gotten back from another round of Survivor, not to mention I think he's been pretty active on twitter the whole time this show has aired. I'm reading it's Michael Skupin, Russell Swann, and Jonathon Penner that are the med evac returnees.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor One World Finale - Perception Is Not Always Reality   May 14th 2012, 9:51 am

from a interwiew with jeff

You joked about continuing your Reunion show conversation with Colton’s mother on your upcoming talk show, but there clearly are some issues in that family — although I remain unclear exactly what they are. Just give me your honest take on Colton. Is he a bad person, or a person that simply tried—and perhaps is STILL trying — too hard to stand out and become a “character” on television?

I don’t know what Colton’s truth is so I won’t guess. We talked for a few minutes before the show and I thought he was going to be a bit more forthcoming about feeling badly about what he said. In fairness, the live show is intimidating for a lot of people. They forget what they want to say. I think you could tell from his mom’s bravery in standing up to speak that there is more than just a “I made some bad comments” — but I do think Colton will probably be on the show again and I would guess he’ll play a similar game.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor One World Finale - Perception Is Not Always Reality   May 14th 2012, 9:52 am

Bronwyn wrote:
I don't think Colton will be back next season, although I'm sure he'll return at some point. From what I've read, they've just finished filming, and Colton looks too big to have just gotten back from another round of Survivor, not to mention I think he's been pretty active on twitter the whole time this show has aired. I'm reading it's Michael Skupin, Russell Swann, and Jonathon Penner that are the med evac returnees.

i don't remember any of them
Back to top Go down
RobAGabor
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Survivor One World Finale - Perception Is Not Always Reality   May 14th 2012, 10:07 am

Supkin was on the second season with Jerri.. He fell into a fire. Penner was on Ozzie's first season and then was on Fans v Faves and hurt something and left.

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: Survivor One World Finale - Perception Is Not Always Reality   May 14th 2012, 10:14 am

Swann was on that first season with Russell Hantz. He's the one that collapsed during the challenge, and they stopped the challenge and called the medics in.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Survivor One World Finale - Perception Is Not Always Reality   May 14th 2012, 12:51 pm

bergen wrote:
feel asleep twice on this, pretty predictable win, good for her she deserved it, i didn' think this jury would be bitter...

why is everyone saying colton will be back??? i did see him and his mother trying to explain away their ignorant thoughts and beliefs, pretty phony on both parts imo

Seems most of the survivor fans who watch this show agrees with you! This seasons finale and reunion shows had the lowest ratings in survivor history

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/05/14/tv-ratings-sunday-desperate-housewives-finale-wins-night-once-upon-a-time-rises-survivor-has-its-lowest-rated-finale-ever-harrys-law-up/133925/

Kim deserved the win but she was BORING!!!!! If you're going to dominate an entire season like Kim did you need to be a villain, you can't be a nice likable person. you also need another person capable of beating you at the end.

And when i say "you're" and "you" i'm referring to survivor not Kim she didn't need to do anything different she played a flawless game.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468

PostSubject: Re: Survivor One World Finale - Perception Is Not Always Reality   May 14th 2012, 1:10 pm

I also thought that Kim played a pretty flawless game ... yet she gets the "boring" label instead of the "master manipulator" label that some other players of similar accomplishment have received. Kim also won key immunity challenges at just the right time which is crucial. (as every person who watches Survivor and Big Brother is well aware!)
I think that strong women competitors/game players on Survivor frequently fail to get the same sort of respect as men who display similar characteristics.
Kim also won the favourite player money so I guess that quite a few fans liked her game play.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Survivor One World Finale - Perception Is Not Always Reality   May 14th 2012, 1:25 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
I also thought that Kim played a pretty flawless game ... yet she gets the "boring" label instead of the "master manipulator" label that some other players of similar accomplishment have received. Kim also won key immunity challenges at just the right time which is crucial. (as every person who watches Survivor and Big Brother is well aware!)
I think that strong women competitors/game players on Survivor frequently fail to get the same sort of respect as men who display similar characteristics.
Kim also won the favourite player money so I guess that quite a few fans liked her game play.

Boston Rob dominated on his 4th try but when he was away from the other castaways he was smug and boastful of himself and his game, he also had several foes capable of beating him at the end. Parvati also dominated the game her 3rd time? but was the victim of a bitter jury and wasn't given the votes, Kim was just Kim bland and boring blessed with an abnormally stupid cast. I don't care if the dominator of the game is a man or a woman i just want that person to be exciting and not be a lock to win from very early in the season on.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor One World Finale - Perception Is Not Always Reality   May 14th 2012, 2:56 pm

the problem with seasons with dominators like kim & rob are the other contestants, not the dominators...troyzan was 100% right last night, when the players play only to last another day and NOT WIN, then the seasons are boring.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor One World Finale - Perception Is Not Always Reality   May 14th 2012, 3:18 pm

bergen, I agree with you. I have no problem with Km or her game. I did have a problem with the other contestants lack of strategy. It became a predictable season once Troyzan left. I expected the women to really go after each other, but they never really did.

Kat really surprised me last night.

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468

PostSubject: Re: Survivor One World Finale - Perception Is Not Always Reality   May 14th 2012, 5:21 pm

It was the same when Boston Rob won on his fourth try ... it was the stupidity of the other players that got him the win that season. Rob's tribe should have booted him early just as Russell's team did.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Survivor One World Finale - Perception Is Not Always Reality   May 15th 2012, 7:35 pm

[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4621

PostSubject: Re: Survivor One World Finale - Perception Is Not Always Reality   May 15th 2012, 8:30 pm

Wonder if Lane will try to get to know her?

Umm... where in SC is Chelsea from?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Survivor One World Finale - Perception Is Not Always Reality   May 15th 2012, 8:51 pm

Wow she owns two boutiques!!

Gimme, Chelsea is from Charleston.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4621

PostSubject: Re: Survivor One World Finale - Perception Is Not Always Reality   May 15th 2012, 9:37 pm

Thanks jack'd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor One World Finale - Perception Is Not Always Reality   

Back to top Go down

Survivor One World Finale - Perception Is Not Always Reality
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: