AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14633
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   July 24th 2012, 8:28 pm

Anyone still watching?

I like the comps on this show more than the ones on BB.

I don't like that the same people keep getting nominated and would like to see those who are way too comfortable squirm a little. Also, Jeffrey volunteered to go up against Mike for eviction. I would love if he got evicted, but I doubt that's going to happen.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25133
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   July 24th 2012, 8:52 pm

I do like the comps. That last one was really interesting! Otherwise the contrived drama just seem fake to me. I don't watch any of the feeds, so maybe I would feel differently.
Back to top Go down
inkydinkydoo
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3983
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   August 14th 2012, 4:03 am

I like this show, especially the comps. Last night's doll house comp was pretty clever. What I like most, though, is that they don't spend half the show rehashing what's already happened. That's one of the things that drives me crazy about Big Brother. They waste so much time retelling a story we already know. It's like watching reruns.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   August 14th 2012, 7:54 am

inkydinkydoo wrote:
I like this show, especially the comps. Last night's doll house comp was pretty clever. What I like most, though, is that they don't spend half the show rehashing what's already happened. That's one of the things that drives me crazy about Big Brother. They waste so much time retelling a story we already know. It's like watching reruns.

I am really surprised at how much I am enjoying this show! The doll house comp last night was quite clever! I am rooting for a Kevin win next week!!
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   August 14th 2012, 1:11 pm

ebowers wrote:
inkydinkydoo wrote:

I am really surprised at how much I am enjoying this show! The doll house comp last night was quite clever! I am rooting for a Kevin win next week!!

Kevin can go kick rocks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   August 14th 2012, 10:41 pm

PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:
ebowers wrote:
inkydinkydoo wrote:

Kevin can go kick rocks.

I guess this means you are not a Kevin fan, then???
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   August 14th 2012, 10:42 pm

ebowers wrote:
PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:
ebowers wrote:
inkydinkydoo wrote:

Kevin can go kick rocks.

OOPS! This is how much I watch this show. I don't even know their damn names by now. I meant Jeffrey. Smile No, I do not care for him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   August 14th 2012, 10:44 pm

PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:
ebowers wrote:
PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:
ebowers wrote:
inkydinkydoo wrote:

Kevin can go kick rocks.

OOPS! This is how much I watch this show. I don't even know their damn names by now. I meant Jeffrey. Smile No, I do not care for him.

Since you meant Jeffrey, I agree with you!
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   August 17th 2012, 8:32 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/cbs-drops-suit-against-abc-over-glass-house-191743730.html
Back to top Go down
funnyhaha
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   February 18th 2013, 8:09 am

i was watchin Worst Cooks inAmerica nd who shows upbut Alex stein the self proclaimed villian. Not so villianous
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   

Back to top Go down

ABC's Glass House
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: