Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   June 26th 2012, 2:24 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
Odin wrote:
Quote :
@StevesReality: If you like hearing about equal rights issues, prop 8, etc… today could be the day to tune into #TheGlassHouse live on http://t.co/K76fui20

Nope! They gave the idiot viewers a choice between entertainment or boring and they chose boring...not shocked

Looks like they did it. Got heated. Jeffrey called Andrea an idiot, and she's now crying.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   June 26th 2012, 3:13 pm

ABC has to know that people want to see and hear these hg's unscripted those few minutes they trick them into believing they are off the feed are better than every second of that fake stuff combined
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14640
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   June 26th 2012, 4:22 pm

Odin wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
Odin wrote:
Quote :
@StevesReality: If you like hearing about equal rights issues, prop 8, etc… today could be the day to tune into #TheGlassHouse live on http://t.co/K76fui20

Nope! They gave the idiot viewers a choice between entertainment or boring and they chose boring...not shocked

Looks like they did it. Got heated. Jeffrey called Andrea an idiot, and she's now crying.

The fact that I have to go look at a photo to see who they are...well that says a lot.

The show looked a lot like BB last night, but the audience voting will be it's downfall.

After two shows, I don't like any of them really.

I don't mind the audience voting for captains etc., but I wouldn't give them the control to vote someone out.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Snarkastic Lady

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-06-23

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   June 26th 2012, 4:46 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:

I think Apollo blew it by accusing Gene of throwing the challenge ... he let his paranoia get the best of him.

The really weird thing is, watching the challenge - I don't really see how anyone could think that Gene was making an effort. Maybe it was just the way they edited it, but we see Gene and Apollo talking about how Apollo should pick people he can beat if he goes to limbo, and then we see everyone talking about how much they hate Holly, Apollo picks Holly, and then - Gene drops the ball. Over, and over, and over. It really looks like he threw the challenge because he knew that everyone liked him more than Holly and, even if called out on it, he wouldn't' go to limbo. Then, that's exactly what happened. He didn't even pretend to be surprised when Apollo said, "I think you threw the challenge."

So, I really don't think Apollo was necessarily paranoid. It just says a lot about how much everyone hates Holly that they didn't care. And that makes me want Holly back, because I'm hoping it will make things more interesting for a couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
Snarkastic Lady

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   June 26th 2012, 4:50 pm

catty wrote:

After two shows, I don't like any of them really.

I don't mind the audience voting for captains etc., but I wouldn't give them the control to vote someone out.

If you're only watching the show (which is probably a large chunk of the 100 or so viewers), they really don't show enough to help people figure out how to vote for. The people that I like, I like because of things I've seen in the videos, on the live feeds, and on Twitter. Even the live feeds the first week were weird and staged that I imagine only the players friends and families were really voting for "favorites." Everyone else was probably like, "That guy has weird hair, so I'll vote for the 13 other contestants." If ABC really wants to keep people interested, they need to either air the show a couple of days a week so we can see all the stuff that's hinted at on Twitter but doesn't make it into the episode, or they need to give us natural live feeds, or they need to upload more videos. Otherwise, most of the average viewers who aren't glued to the internet all day and night are going to lose interest quickly, and the winner will be the player with the most friends watching at home.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25133
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   June 26th 2012, 5:18 pm

Welcome to posting Snarkastic Lady! I love your name.
Back to top Go down
Snarkastic Lady

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   June 26th 2012, 7:00 pm

KayS wrote:
Welcome to posting Snarkastic Lady! I love your name.

Thank you! I think it all started with a typo.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Snarkastic Lady

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   June 27th 2012, 3:27 pm

Holly's back in the house. She was on the live feed, if anyone (read: everyone) missed it.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   June 27th 2012, 3:46 pm

lol! I like your humor Snarkastic Lady and thanks for letting us know.

I admit I'm only watching the show. I've tried to watch the live feeds but it takes forever to load and when it does I have to view a commercial first. When the feed finally appears, well it starts "loading" again. I don't have the patience to wait for it to fix itself.

Oh and welcome to AABB Smile Hope you join the fun with us during BB!!

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   June 27th 2012, 8:58 pm

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   June 27th 2012, 9:03 pm

I just posted that in the BB14 thread lol Your post looks so much better than mine.

Back to top Go down
Snarkastic Lady

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   June 27th 2012, 9:48 pm

scottep_32 wrote:

Huh. I thought he meant Cops.
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   June 28th 2012, 10:00 am

Could he cross over from ABC to CBS??? Please say no...

lol!
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   June 28th 2012, 11:08 am

Top cat wrote:
Could he cross over from ABC to CBS??? Please say no...

lol!

I don't think CBS would want him. After all the controversy between ABC and CBS in the lawsuit there would be too many problems with that.

Number of posts : 17169
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   July 2nd 2012, 1:30 pm

Tenley Molzahn ‏@TenleyMolzahn

I'm excited for #Bachelorette tomorrow night, I love hometowns! Remember to watch @GlassHouseABC to see what @Kiptyn & I were doing there!

Trying to boost ratings?

Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   July 2nd 2012, 1:32 pm

I have no idea who they/that is and honestly forgot that glass house was on tonight
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   July 2nd 2012, 1:35 pm

Their both from the Bachelor/Bachelorette, so if you don't watch the show, you wouldn't know them. They met on Bachelor Pad and have been a couple ever since. Cute couple, they are well liked.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   July 2nd 2012, 8:06 pm

UGH, I hate what Jeffrey (I think that is his name...don't really know them all yet) is trying to do in the house. I don't this the game should be about people's religious and/or political beliefs.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   July 3rd 2012, 12:13 am

Glass house is apparently BB lite tonight. 4 random fights have broken out... Joy vs. Mike, Joy vs. Kevin, Stephanie vs. Mike, Ashley vs. Joy vs. Stephanie vs. Holly...

Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   July 3rd 2012, 12:15 am

Schooner wrote:
UGH, I hate what Jeffrey (I think that is his name...don't really know them all yet) is trying to do in the house. I don't this the game should be about people's religious and/or political beliefs.

I agree. It is wrong for Jeffrey to attack Andrea like that over her beliefs.. Everyone has a right to their opinion. (Personally, I think she is wrong and very ignorant). However, I am glad she is safe...the house has spoken!
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   July 3rd 2012, 12:17 am

Joy is fighting with Kevin right now. Joy is a feisty chick.

"Alright, cop, why don't you pull out your baton and really put it through to me?" -- Joy.

And to think I was done with this show until I saw some feedback about the feeds tonight.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   July 3rd 2012, 9:02 am

Ya, I liked Kevin up 'till last night's show. He came across as a bit of a tool bag to me.
I still like Gene, Mike and crazy Robin.
I did like Jeffrey but I think he's making a game mistake by causing all this drama. I realize the importance of the issue but he's not going to change Andrea's mind and she's not going to change his. If he felt it had to be addressed, he should have stated his views calmly and asked questions calmly in order to get her to clarify her views or not addressed it at all. (I also think she's wrong as well as ignorant but that point could have been made in a better way IMO.)
I thought that last night's comp was lame. They had to guess which option the viewers chose? Completely random to win that type of comp.

Last edited by Cousin_Jake on July 3rd 2012, 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
simple
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   July 3rd 2012, 10:31 am

alex was on baggage. he was gross there too
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   July 3rd 2012, 11:36 am

I thought Alex was perhaps hamming it up in an attempt to be a bad boy... having seen him now on Rob C.'s show, I understand that it's just his personality to be that obnoxious and jockish. He was still bashing Erica hardcore and had some pretty off-color words to say about Andrea and Kevin. He's just an annoying guy who wants fame... any kind of fame. I'm not going to participate in giving him that.
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   July 3rd 2012, 12:47 pm

Is Erica on medication? She seems so out of it all the time with the droopy eyes when she blinks. Weird.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   July 3rd 2012, 1:39 pm

Erica is pretty odd, if you ask me. I'm liking Joy and Stephanie. Jeffrey turned me off last night with his uncalled for rant against Andrea.
Back to top Go down
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   July 3rd 2012, 3:16 pm

I like errica, but I generally like the weirdest people in the room hehehehehe. I know I don't her political views and such, but as a contestant, I like her. She seems real and unlike some of "glassies", she actually seems to understand the game, wihtout playing to camera (as much as others).

can't say I like this show at all, I only watched because nothing else was on. #fixprogramingforMondaynight

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. That’s what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesn’t make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   July 3rd 2012, 4:15 pm

Seriously Jeffrey, if you want to win the game, wouldn't you want to keep Andrea so someone can beat her in the end? Stephanie would probably win if the vote was today. Andrea was right about that.

Robin was crazy. What was with her cleaning the floors all night?

Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   July 4th 2012, 8:13 pm

Kevin and Mike are so unlikable when they think the feeds are off:

hour long video of uncensored feeds (audio only). Go to the 5 minute mark for a sample. Mike has no respect for the viewing audience whatsoever. He signed up for the wrong show.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   July 10th 2012, 8:49 am

I'm still watching but I'm not very invested in any of the outcomes. I guess I'm realizing what BB fans who only watch the show are missing. I've never watched BB without the feeds (though I didn't watch them much in season 9) and the feeds are such a key factor in my enjoyment. The storylines that are portrayed on the network show don't always reflect the reality of the house (BBAS being one example) and without that, I'm just a casual viewer. (I know the Glass House has feeds a couple of times a week but the HGs know exactly when they're on.)
The best part of last night's show was the invasion of the lab puppies. How adorable were they?
Back to top Go down
ch65048

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   July 10th 2012, 3:20 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
I'm still watching but I'm not very invested in any of the outcomes. I guess I'm realizing what BB fans who only watch the show are missing. I've never watched BB without the feeds (though I didn't watch them much in season 9) and the feeds are such a key factor in my enjoyment. The storylines that are portrayed on the network show don't always reflect the reality of the house (BBAS being one example) and without that, I'm just a casual viewer. (I know the Glass House has feeds a couple of times a week but the HGs know exactly when they're on.)
The best part of last night's show was the invasion of the lab puppies. How adorable were they?

Boy I'm with you! I'm still watching only because there's nothing else on. I'm not even interested enough to even watch the few feeds that they do have. With BB I can't wait for the next show and watch BBAD and the feeds as much as I can. With TGH it's like "oh is that on tonight". I agree though about the puppies being the best part of last night's show!
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12115

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   July 10th 2012, 3:44 pm

They have feeds....LOL.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   July 10th 2012, 7:59 pm

I fell asleep on the couch right after the puppies were on. I have no idea what went on after that!!
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   July 10th 2012, 8:03 pm

The ratings were really low for last nights glass house
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   July 10th 2012, 8:55 pm

I'm really liking it. I enjoy the show, but I have to be honest, I haven't a clue what anyone's name is lol. I don't go to the feeds or vote for anything though, I just watch the show.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   July 10th 2012, 9:40 pm

Same here Jack'd. I don't watch any of the feeds and I don't vote. I do hope Kevin is voted out, not because I dislike him, but because I like Ashely more. That is her name right?

Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   July 10th 2012, 10:23 pm

I watched last night and have seen a few other episodes. I actually like the competitions I've seen. They're different and creative.

I don't like the house being divided by such a hot button issue. On a show like this I think it's inappropriate to get into religion, politics etc. to the point that it divides the house and causes such hard feelings. jmo

I like the Hunger Games feeling they're trying to have and with some experience and tweaking it could be a good show. The feeds are so seldom and at weird times so I've never seen them. Are they good?

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   July 10th 2012, 10:42 pm

Some days the feeds are decent and some not so much. I don't watch them that much but go back and watch later when they post them online. They would be better if they just never told them the feeds were on but they use that hour most of the time to let the viewers interact. Monday night feeds are better because they have alcohol,lol! They've also taken the comments of viewers and are adding extra feed times that the players don't know about like tonight. You could actually hear them talking strategy and playing the game and not telling some random story.

BB needs to invest in the mics the glass house uses because you can't hear people when they eat! you can see them eat like a pig but you don't have to hear it!
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   July 11th 2012, 3:20 pm

giggles wrote:
Some days the feeds are decent and some not so much. I don't watch them that much but go back and watch later when they post them online. They would be better if they just never told them the feeds were on but they use that hour most of the time to let the viewers interact. Monday night feeds are better because they have alcohol,lol! They've also taken the comments of viewers and are adding extra feed times that the players don't know about like tonight. You could actually hear them talking strategy and playing the game and not telling some random story.

BB needs to invest in the mics the glass house uses because you can't hear people when they eat! you can see them eat like a pig but you don't have to hear it!

tens

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-07-11

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   July 18th 2012, 12:57 pm

I agree that BB should use the same mics that Glass House uses. Would be so much easier for the housemates, and so much better to listen to by the viewers.

The competitions, the way they vote, the fanmail, and the mics, are the only thing I'm liking about the show. The glass mates are annoying the hell out of me. And though I like the fanmail part, the answers the viewers are giving them I usually don't agree with. I don't know if they are voting that way because that's how they feel, or trying to cause chaos.

BB should take some of the good parts of this show to help their show and then let ABC put it to rest...permanently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ABC's Glass House   

Back to top Go down

ABC's Glass House
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: