View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14892
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Episode 12- It's Gonna Be Chaos   April 27th 2012, 4:13 pm

CBS isn't letting you embed the video, but here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWnQokldECM&feature=plcp

One man, six women, but it's everyone for themselves! Tune in on Wednesday, May 2nd at 8/7c only CBS!

PostSubject: Re: Episode 12- It's Gonna Be Chaos   April 27th 2012, 4:15 pm

From the video, Alicia says "they have no idea, I'm running the show or in control". I'm sure it's still Kim LOL Whatever happens, I hope it's a good episode.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 12- It's Gonna Be Chaos   May 2nd 2012, 7:56 pm

THANK GOD, thats all I can say. I was quite annoyed with this entire episode!

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 12- It's Gonna Be Chaos   May 2nd 2012, 8:05 pm

lovin wrote:

I am happy with who they blindsided, Amy!!

It was actually sort of comical after her silly comments regarding a blindside! lol!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 12- It's Gonna Be Chaos   May 2nd 2012, 8:09 pm

Maureen wrote:
lovin wrote:

I am happy with who they blindsided, Amy!!

It was actually sort of comical after her silly comments regarding a blindside! lol!

I know I thoughts she's think it was fun...isn't that what she said. Bwhahahaha, she didn't think it was fun, but I sure the hell did!!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 12- It's Gonna Be Chaos   May 2nd 2012, 8:15 pm

I'm not gonna lie I was disappointed when I heard Kim talk to her sister about going to the final 3 with Kat and Alicia....I really thought Kim was tight with Chelsea, I know she's playing for a million dollars, but I thought it was Kim, Chelsea and Sabrina.

All I gotta say is Alicia has got to go next!! Please!

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 12- It's Gonna Be Chaos   May 2nd 2012, 8:22 pm

[quote="lovin"]I'm not gonna lie I was disappointed when I heard Kim talk to her sister about going to the final 3 with Kat and Alicia....I really thought Kim was tight with Chelsea, I know she's playing for a million dollars, but I thought it was Kim, Chelsea and Sabrina.

All I gotta say is Alicia has got to go next!! Please![/quote

YES!...PLEASE!!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 12- It's Gonna Be Chaos   May 2nd 2012, 8:44 pm

I watched tonight because I wanted to see the girls go after each other. I guess this is the point where it's going to get good.

Kat, such a naive girl, a very young 22 yr. old. Funny blindside, poor thing.

If anyone wants to follow Kat on Twitter, here she is -

https://twitter.com/#!/KittenSWAG24

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 12- It's Gonna Be Chaos   May 2nd 2012, 9:42 pm

so many thoughts watching tonight:

my gosh people, when one tribemate's name never comes up as a possibility to be voted out, and that tribemate is the one telling EVERYONE how and who to vote, you have to see how they are going to kick your ass in the end... just think about it, just maybe consider it, that they have to go

that being said, yes i know you can't vote kim out when she keeps winning immunity

also if chelsea goes to the end does she have a chance against kim? hands down i think kim should win if she gets to the end, but will everyone see chelsea as the nicer of the two and give her the win?

and one more thing, kat and alicia, when kim is being referred to as boss lady, NO you two are NOT the ones in control
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Episode 12- It's Gonna Be Chaos   May 2nd 2012, 11:24 pm

I thought Kat was 18. I didn't feel bad for her.

Will Kim winning immunity again finally open up the eyes of some of these people.

So, if Sabrina is blindsided, do you think she will vote personally? Sounds like she would....especially if she feels she had a final 3 pact with Chelsea and Kim. Kim should win, but I do wonder how many people she is making promises to about final 3.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Episode 12- It's Gonna Be Chaos   May 2nd 2012, 11:50 pm

Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Episode 12- It's Gonna Be Chaos   May 3rd 2012, 7:35 am

I am so over these players using the I am young card. Not this reality show, but all of them. Age is relative. You can be mature at 16 and not mature at 30. Depends.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Episode 12- It's Gonna Be Chaos   May 3rd 2012, 7:56 am

I so agree with you Kay. My daughter at 21 would have definitely understood the need for Tarzan and Christina to be with their loved one - but this dimwit just didn't get it. Her comments about getting drunk - OMG I wanted to smack her.

I was thrilled by that blindside. To hear her comment about how funny a blindside is, and how she would be laughing at tonight's (implying Sab was going), only to have it be her - priceless. The look on her face was wonderful!! LOL

There is no doubt that Kim (and Chelsea to a lesser degree) are running the show. Tarzan knows it! But I find that Kim is not brash and a braggart about it, she is just quietly playing the game, being smart and nice to people along the way. She is playing a pretty perfect game.

I want Alicia gone next too. She bugs the crap out of me. How in the world does she think she is running the show??
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 12- It's Gonna Be Chaos   May 3rd 2012, 12:56 pm

Kat deserved to go - she needs to grow up ASAP. And her relationship with her (kissin') cousin was ... interesting.

Kim's starting to lose control. Her stated F3 of Kat and Alicia is already D.U.N. Her preferred target remained in the game. The jury votes are piling up against her every week.

Kim's perfect game was apparently making F3 deals with everyone. Not so smart, as we are finding out.

Chelsea had a great episode. She's gonna be the one to collect some bitter jury votes. Just watch her win.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 12- It's Gonna Be Chaos   May 3rd 2012, 1:07 pm

i don't know hugh, kim has some power over these girls...do you realize she gets picked to go on every reward, even when the others are mad at her they really aren't, kat got screwed over by her and still went on last night about how much she loves the girl(apparently Kat also thinks kim is ancient at 28 yrs old)...i think kim has the girls locked, i have no idea about the boys though...

also i didn't understand the whole sabrina being pissed at kat last night...i mean she basically had tarzan and christina's dad dead and buried...it was rather morbid of her to expect kat to pick them for that reason.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 12- It's Gonna Be Chaos   May 3rd 2012, 3:19 pm

Kat was emotionally pissed when Kim didn't take her on reward.

Kat was emotionally pissed when Kim didn't give her the IC win.

Kat was emotionally pissed when Kim voted her out.

Kat will certainly vote emotionally.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 12- It's Gonna Be Chaos   May 3rd 2012, 4:06 pm

She was upset when she got to Ponderosa too.

I'm posting the videos in media. The 2nd one is interesting because of couple of them say who they are going to vote for. That person needs to get there first.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 12- It's Gonna Be Chaos   May 3rd 2012, 4:14 pm

bergen wrote:
i don't know hugh, kim has some power over these girls...do you realize she gets picked to go on every reward, even when the others are mad at her they really aren't, kat got screwed over by her and still went on last night about how much she loves the girl(apparently Kat also thinks kim is ancient at 28 yrs old)...i think kim has the girls locked, i have no idea about the boys though...

also i didn't understand the whole sabrina being pissed at kat last night...i mean she basically had tarzan and christina's dad dead and buried...it was rather morbid of her to expect kat to pick them for that reason.

I didn't mind Kat taking Kim and Alicia on reward, but her reason was dumb. She pretty much said "hey these are my bff's and I'm not voting against them". Really really dumb.

Kim should take Tarzan and Christina to F3 if she wants to guarantee a win. Who's going to vote for Tarzan or Christina?

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Episode 12- It's Gonna Be Chaos   May 3rd 2012, 4:19 pm

catty wrote:
bergen wrote:

I didn't mind Kat taking Kim and Alicia on reward, but her reason was dumb. She pretty much said "hey these are my bff's and I'm not voting against them". Really really dumb.

Kim should take Tarzan and Christina to F3 if she wants to guarantee a win. Who's going to vote for Tarzan or Christina?

I thought that same thing when Sandra won the second time and she did less then Tarzan
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Episode 12- It's Gonna Be Chaos   May 3rd 2012, 4:21 pm

I don't think Tarzan is going to win, but Christina could especially if she wins a few challenges and hasn't really had an alliance in the game. Who knows with this game.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 12- It's Gonna Be Chaos   May 3rd 2012, 4:26 pm

catty wrote:
bergen wrote:

oh her reasoning was completely dumb, she should of just shut up after her picks...but the whole talking about taking people on reward because basically they are going to be dead soon just seemed odd to me...it was reasoning i never heard of before in this game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 12- It's Gonna Be Chaos   

Back to top Go down

Episode 12- It's Gonna Be Chaos
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: