View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Episode 11- Never Say Die   April 20th 2012, 4:46 pm

A hissy fit turns into a full-blown Kat fight! Will the women turn on each other? Tune in on Wednesday, April 25th at 8/7c only CBS!

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11- Never Say Die   April 24th 2012, 10:08 am

I think the producers are having to make up a controversy to make people think that Troyzan has a shot at staying. He doesn't. As soon as he loses immunity, he is gone IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
catty

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11- Never Say Die   April 24th 2012, 3:56 pm

I agree with you Nancy. He has to go on a winning streak or he's a goner.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11- Never Say Die   April 24th 2012, 5:14 pm

agreed! i don't see anything really changing in the way the votes have been, even after seeing this promo
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11- Never Say Die   April 25th 2012, 8:00 pm

Yuck at Alicia with the special ed comment about Christina. And she is a special ed teacher??
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11- Never Say Die   April 25th 2012, 8:12 pm

KayS wrote:
Yuck at Alicia with the special ed comment about Christina. And she is a special ed teacher??

She is. I'm completely disgusted.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11- Never Say Die   April 25th 2012, 9:09 pm

Yes, I've said that about Alicia before. She is a meanie. Christina is a dumb player though. Once again she really messed up. Christina is probably a lovely person in real life, but Survivor is just not her game.
Back to top Go down
Aveegrl2

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11- Never Say Die   April 25th 2012, 9:20 pm

ranjake wrote:
KayS wrote:

She is. I'm completely disgusted.

I agree. As a mom to a special needs child I'm disgusted CBS aired such an offensive statement. So disgusted I had to post. My kid would not be in her class tomorrow if she was the teacher.
Back to top Go down
RobAGabor
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11- Never Say Die   April 25th 2012, 9:47 pm

I'm soooooo happy Troyzan is gone. He's a jerk and a legend in his own mind.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11- Never Say Die   April 25th 2012, 11:05 pm

Now it's time for the women to turn on each other. This could be good. Or at least better than these last few weeks. It's been too predictable. I wish some of these women would get a clue...like Kat, Christina, and Alicia. Even Sabrina.

Alicia's comments were terrible, but I shouldn't be surprised I guess.

It looks like everyone really likes Kim. No one really went after her in the reward challenge.

Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11- Never Say Die   April 25th 2012, 11:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11- Never Say Die   April 26th 2012, 5:28 am

Why would Ragan care if Troyzan left? Because finally some women are ruling Survivor?
Kim and Chelsea have played a brilliant game. Kim did slip up this week, but at least she realizes it. Kim is not nasty or mean in anyway. She is just the kind of player that people SHOULD admire.
Other seasons when a male player dominates, they get all the credit in the world.
Boston Rob, Earl, JT, Tom, Yul.... Last year people hated it when Sophie slipped in without really dominating the game.

I love this season. Will Kim make it to the end, or will Chelsea slip by her and win? Will one of the other women start to lead a group? Will they take Tarzan as a goat... and then the male jury vote for him out of spite?

There are so many possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11- Never Say Die   April 26th 2012, 5:43 am

scottep_32 wrote:

This is one of my favorite seasons. It is a rarity that we see the women sticking together and not cowing down to what a man says!
Go KIM!!...I think she is one of the smartest, nicest, most strategic, most-competitive women to be on a reality show.

I think Troy was a very smart player...it is just a shame that he also went along with giving up the immunity to vote out someone that Colton hated. Rolling Eyes
That was the really stupid move that was the downfall of the men's team.
All it took was ONE of them to stand up and say "NO WAY, COLTON" and most of them would still be in the game.
Idiots!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11- Never Say Die   April 26th 2012, 7:08 am

I think Kim has played a great game. She slipped up a tad during the reward challenge, but it was what it was. She deserves the win imo.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11- Never Say Die   April 26th 2012, 9:12 am

yawn
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11- Never Say Die   April 26th 2012, 10:43 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Why would Ragan care if Troyzan left? Because finally some women are ruling Survivor?
Kim and Chelsea have played a brilliant game. Kim did slip up this week, but at least she realizes it. Kim is not nasty or mean in anyway. She is just the kind of player that people SHOULD admire.
Other seasons when a male player dominates, they get all the credit in the world.
Boston Rob, Earl, JT, Tom, Yul.... Last year people hated it when Sophie slipped in without really dominating the game.

I love this season. Will Kim make it to the end, or will Chelsea slip by her and win? Will one of the other women start to lead a group? Will they take Tarzan as a goat... and then the male jury vote for him out of spite?

That's all well and good, but completely boring and predictable. I loved Troyzan. I really do dislike passive players who go with what one or two people tell them to do. Now it looks like Sabrina and Kat will be saying, "Damn, we should have listened to Troyzan." Idiots. I love a good mix up. I love blindsides. I love players who make HUGE plays. Not passive, boring, go with the flow players. I know that's easy for me to say, but I love my good Survivor TV, not this crap. Kim is doing well because she's well liked by her tribemates. She's cool, but not a stand out player like some other past women players, IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11- Never Say Die   April 26th 2012, 10:52 am

PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

That's all well and good, but completely boring and predictable. I loved Troyzan. I really do dislike passive players who go with what one or two people tell them to do. Now it looks like Sabrina and Kat will be saying, "Damn, we should have listened to Troyzan." Idiots. I love a good mix up. I love blindsides. I love players who make HUGE plays. Not passive, boring, go with the flow players. I know that's easy for me to say, but I love my good Survivor TV, not this crap. Kim is doing well because she's well liked by her tribemates. She's cool, but not a stand out player like some other past women players, IMO.

that and the fact that a WHOLE tribe voted Kim the nicest and want to be stranded on an island with and yet NOTHING from the other players, it's let march on as usual and LISTEN to and DO what that person wants us to do and keep her in the game...
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11- Never Say Die   April 26th 2012, 11:06 am

bergen wrote:
PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

that and the fact that a WHOLE tribe voted Kim the nicest and want to be stranded on an island with and yet NOTHING from the other players, it's let march on as usual and LISTEN to and DO what that person wants us to do and keep her in the game...

And do you think that reward challenge was played at that time coincidentally? Nah. That was put in there to make people see where they stand. And I LOVE that about Survivor and that particular game. But did those dolts see that? (Kat & Christina) No. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11- Never Say Die   April 26th 2012, 12:10 pm

I think it would be hysterical (and IMO would save the season) if Kim and Chelsea get to F3 but whoever they decide to take with them wins like the 2nd time Sandra undeservedly won <- But that was awful!
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11- Never Say Die   April 26th 2012, 12:41 pm

Kim won immunity hands down, she deserved it. Troyzan lost , pouted and acted like a baby imo. It's a GAME!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11- Never Say Die   April 26th 2012, 12:43 pm

i don't want to see kim lose if she gets to the end, but i also don't want to see boring, people act so stupid and can't see the clues pretty much written out before them...
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11- Never Say Die   April 26th 2012, 1:36 pm

That is certainly true Bergen!!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11- Never Say Die   April 26th 2012, 3:25 pm

Don't get me wrong, I like that the women stuck together, but I also need to see some of these women do something.

If Kim gets to the end, she should win. She's playing the best game. So I have no problem with her game at all. I do have a problem with other people's game or lack of it. Isn't this what happened when Rob won a few seasons ago? Many just followed him and did everything he said? I was waiting for someone to do something then too and it never happened. I disliked it then too.

Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12115
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11- Never Say Die   April 26th 2012, 4:15 pm

I have enjoyed the last few episodes of this season. Kim rules!

zip a lip
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11- Never Say Die   April 26th 2012, 6:50 pm

I'm with you Phil, boring and predictable. I'm not a Kim fan, and I'm not a fan of her sheep. I do agree that should Kim get to the end, she deserves the win. I liked Troy, was sorry to see him go.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11- Never Say Die   April 26th 2012, 7:16 pm

i will say one thing i am upset about this season is the edit, and i kind of feel like it is somewhat of a disservice to kim and her gameplay, which is why i also think it's hard to get behind her, with kim, yes she is the leader??? but i feel like all of the sudden that just happened, like in one episode... i mean if you asked me in the beginning of the season i thought sabrina was going to be kicking asses all over the place, she was the leader and then nothing from her ( even last night we learned they all think she does the least around camp, i would of never thought that)i want to see how kim gets everyone to vote the way they do (because it does always confuse the shit out of me) there had to be some point where she is walking up to everyone telling them how to vote, show me that, show me how all of the sudden she got tarzan to vote her way, show me if she is even the one doing it, hell i don't even know if she is...everything this year is just sort of happening, with a hint of kim is the one leading it and we aren't seeing the strategy behind it...who is kim's final 3, yes we heard her/sab and chelsea, but anymore i have no idea, seems alicia is sneaking in there, but is she really??? who the hell even knows
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11- Never Say Die   April 26th 2012, 11:44 pm

If the girls are gonna do something about flipping on Kim, the best time to do it is at 7 or at 5. They didn't need Troy's vote, they needed Troy gone ASAP. You can't keep stragglers around or you end up with Vanuatu Chris.

Troy has been VERY bitter and mean-spirited and misogynistic in his post-boot interviews and I don't think it's an act. Too bad that he's gonna win Probst is gonna give him the fan fave prize. He was outplayed by the women and he can't take it. Mad

Kim is getting a GREAT edit. ALL of the past-survivors and the bloggers are just gushing over her every week. If she wins, she will fulfill the dream of most Survivor players - winning the game and getting an awesome edit that gives you all the credit for everything you did. Kim's VERY fortunate that there was no returning players this season.

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11- Never Say Die   April 27th 2012, 10:16 am

Well, the other women should do something about Kim if they want to win themselves. If Kim gets to the final, she will probably win. (By the way, I hope Kim does win but I'm just talking about game play.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11- Never Say Die   

Back to top Go down

Episode 11- Never Say Die
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: