View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Episode 10-I'm No Dummy   April 13th 2012, 3:39 pm

It's Troyzan vs. everyone else! And It's not just a game anymore. It's war! Tune in on Wednesday, April 18th at 8/7c only CBS!

From my DVR: "A castaway forces a confrontation; tribe members are brought to tears by a message from home."

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10-I'm No Dummy   April 13th 2012, 3:47 pm

unless sab and chelsia realize they can't win against kim at the end and blindside her, i think the rest of the season is going to be pretty boring and predictable...
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10-I'm No Dummy   April 13th 2012, 4:06 pm

I think the remaining men should tell Christina Alicia Sabrina and kat that if they let Kim and/or Chelsea get to the end they will get all of the votes from the guys, but that would require brains and the guys don't have any
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10-I'm No Dummy   April 13th 2012, 5:56 pm

bergen wrote:
unless sab and chelsia realize they can't win against kim at the end and blindside her, i think the rest of the season is going to be pretty boring and predictable...

It will be a snoozefest bergen if something doesn't happen, that's for sure! Sleep

scottep_32 wrote:
I think the remaining men should tell Christina Alicia Sabrina and kat that if they let Kim and/or Chelsea get to the end they will get all of the votes from the guys, but that would require brains and the guys don't have any

lol! scott! Truer words were never written about this group of men.

It amazes me that none of these men are leaders who are capable of pulling the men together. smh

The men seemed to fall apart after Colton left and haven't had the brain power or leadership skills to make one decent decision or move in the game with the exception of Troy using the immunity idol last week, and I wasn't sure he was going to actually use it until the very last minute.

What's wrong with these men?

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10-I'm No Dummy   April 16th 2012, 4:50 pm

Troyzan VS. Everyone on “One World”

Will Troyzan survive tribal council?

Now that Jay Byars is gone the castaways’ focus seems to have shifted to Troyzan on this week’s episode of Survivor: One World, leaving him fighting for his life.

“I’m completely alone now, I’ve got nothing to lose,” says Troy as he finds himself without an alliance – and without an idol to back him up this time. Troyzan is going to have to win challenges and form a strategic plan to get him further in the game or he’s going to find himself sitting at Ponderosa with Jonas, Michael and Jay. “These knuckleheads don’t know what they’ve got themselves into,” he warns. “They think they have me outsmarted. They don’t. They’re very scared.”

From the looks of the preview, Troy does win a challenge (or he simply just performs well in it) and spouts off to fellow tribemates, “This is MY ISLAND! You CAN’T beat me,” to which Chelsea replies cattily, “Shut UP!” Will he be able to back up that cockiness and keep himself in the game? Let’s hope! I’m simply not ready to see him go yet.

Read more and a poll at:
http://www.realitynation.com/tv-shows/survivor/troyzan-one-world/

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10-I'm No Dummy   April 17th 2012, 4:37 pm

Castaways go on the attack when one tribe member forces a confrontation, and a heartfelt message from home brings the Tikiano tribe to tears, on SURVIVOR: ONE WORLD, Wednesday, April 18 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on CBS!

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10-I'm No Dummy   April 18th 2012, 5:14 pm

Tonight's episode sounds good! I'm ready for some drama and to see how Troy thinks he's going outsomart everyone to stay on HIS ISLAND. lol!

eating popcorn

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10-I'm No Dummy   April 18th 2012, 7:39 pm

Troyzan is like don't mess with me!
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4621
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10-I'm No Dummy   April 18th 2012, 8:07 pm

I dont think I have ever been so bummed about a Survivor Elimination. Daggumit!!!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10-I'm No Dummy   April 18th 2012, 8:15 pm

I'm still pulling for the girls, but I really hate when everyone is against 1....makes me feel bad for them. Christina and Alicia really aren't too smart, they aren't thinking of the pecking order...who have they all talked about getting out since the beginning? Christina.

I still like Kim and Chelsea though and they are my top 2 pick!! I'm sorry but Kat really is a frickin dingbat!

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10-I'm No Dummy   April 18th 2012, 9:26 pm

Gimme wrote:
I dont think I have ever been so bummed about a Survivor Elimination. Daggumit!!!

Gimme . . . agree This is the craziest Survivor ever imo. There's no rhyme or reason to why the men at the Ponderosa are there and the others are still in the game. It. Makes. No. Sense. shoot_me

Why Lief??? Sad

I can't believe Troyzan pulled this off. I was convinced he was going home this week. Shocker! Shocked

I don't know what to think about Christina and Alicia. No Comment

I agree with lovin. . . Kat isn't the sharpest crayon in the box. I don't trust her.

I have mixed feelings about Chelsea. I just hope her relationship with Kim doesn't hurt Kim.

Kim is still #1 in my opinion. happy

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10-I'm No Dummy   April 18th 2012, 9:44 pm

besides the most oddest auction ever and troyzan winning immunity the rest of the show was yawn unless something drastic happens, i just don't see how kim doesn't win this
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10-I'm No Dummy   April 18th 2012, 10:21 pm

Great strategy by Troy - repeatedly cursing out the future jury members by taking EVERY opportunity to rant and rave. Rolling Eyes

Poor Leif got a TERRIBLE edit in his boot episode.

The winner will be Kim or Chelsea. So far, Kim has Troy's vote and Chelsea has Jay's and Leif's votes. Jonas and Michael's votes are still uncertain, IMHO.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10-I'm No Dummy   April 19th 2012, 1:57 am

Hugh310 wrote:
Great strategy by Troy - repeatedly cursing out the future jury members by taking EVERY opportunity to rant and rave. Rolling Eyes

Poor Leif got a TERRIBLE edit in his boot episode.

The winner will be Kim or Chelsea. So far, Kim has Troy's vote and Chelsea has Jay's and Leif's votes. Jonas and Michael's votes are still uncertain, IMHO.

tens

Hugh, lol @ Troy's strategy lol!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4621
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10-I'm No Dummy   April 19th 2012, 7:36 am

I liked Leif... & kinda hoped they would keep him around a bit longer. The odds were so against him in nearly every facet.

When those women end up lining the front row on finally night.. I hope Jeff makes those stupid ass men admit they are the dumbest of all... Cuz that group wouldnt be where they are if they had not given up the idol all those weeks ago & traded the elimination with the girls. DUMBEST move EVER!!! imo
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10-I'm No Dummy   April 19th 2012, 10:22 am

I agree about Troy. He could have handled things so much better.
Acting all cocky was not the thing to do especially if he wanted to pull in some of the girls.

Alicia and Christina probably realized it's much better to stick with the girls because their chance of beating them in challenges is a lot better than a cocky guy like Troy.
It was like he was saying... " hey come over to my side and help me win this game"

Very smart play on the girls' part too. They split the votes between Leif and Tarzan just in case Troy gave one of them an immunity idol.

I knew as soon as Kim didn't pull out her idol that the girls were sticking together.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
KellyB

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2012-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10-I'm No Dummy   April 19th 2012, 11:39 am

What I don't understand in this episode is why they voted Leif out: Tarzan is much a threat than Leif.

However, even if Troyzan was right about the numbers and the picking order, the way he presented it was so wrong.

Christina made a dumb move at the auction. I think she's gonna pay it soon or later.
It was a great opportunity to redeem herself to the other girls.

Well this season is not really interesting or funny. I hope some move will be made soon otherwise it's gonna be boring.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10-I'm No Dummy   April 19th 2012, 12:26 pm

it's alot easier to get pissed at christina at the auction when you are showering with chocolate and peanut butter...i was happy she didn't bow down to those girls...

i just watched the ponderosa and man those boys are enjoying themselves, lief coming in was really funny...jonas is making sushi and cooking up a storm for them...
I would bring it over but i can't at work
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10-I'm No Dummy   April 19th 2012, 4:23 pm

Troyzan was right about Christina and Alicia. If they don't make a move now, it will be too late. I'm disappointed in Christina because, like I said last week, she was never in with the original women alliance, so why not do something.

And Kat. OMG, seriously, she was surprised a BLT had bacon? doh

I thought Tarzan cleaning Leif's face, in the ocean, was funny. I don't know why. It just was.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10-I'm No Dummy   April 19th 2012, 4:31 pm

bergen wrote:
it's alot easier to get pissed at christina at the auction when you are showering with chocolate and peanut butter...i was happy she didn't bow down to those girls...

i just watched the ponderosa and man those boys are enjoying themselves, lief coming in was really funny...jonas is making sushi and cooking up a storm for them...
I would bring it over but i can't at work

I was glad she didn't do that either.

I posted the Ponderosa videos in media. Michael picking up Leif to give him a hug and then passing him off to Jay was LOL.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10-I'm No Dummy   April 19th 2012, 5:06 pm

Christina was dumb. She SHOULD have "bowed down".
Really a dumb move at the auction. Now I know why Jeff P. said that anyone could win this except Christina.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10-I'm No Dummy   April 19th 2012, 5:16 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Really a dumb move at the auction. Now I know why Jeff P. said that anyone could win this except Christina.

because that move would of put her where? got her what?
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10-I'm No Dummy   April 19th 2012, 5:34 pm

If Christina doesn't do something to shift the balance of power SOON it won't matter what she did on last nights show or the rest of the game
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10-I'm No Dummy   April 19th 2012, 6:30 pm

christina, tarzan and alicia are never going to WIN no matter what they do, they might get to the end (actually let me change that, be drug to the end) but not WIN,
now if sab, kat or troyzan want a good shot at winning, THEY have to shift the balance of power and get rid of chelsia and kim...otherwise one of those 2 girls wins at the end
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10-I'm No Dummy   April 19th 2012, 6:58 pm

bergen, after watching the Ponderosa videos and listening the them talk, I don't think Troy has a chance of winning even if he makes it to the end. He's made too many enemies.

ITA with bergen about Christina, Tarzan and Alicia. Add Troy to that and it only leaves Kat, Chelsea and Kim as the three. Out of those, imo Kim is the winner.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10-I'm No Dummy   April 19th 2012, 8:15 pm

bergen wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

Christina had a GREAT chance to earn some brownie points with the ruling duo KimSea and she BLEW IT. What was she saving her money for ? Did she bid on anything else ? She could have moved up a spot or two in the women's pecking order. Now she's still at the bottom.

And Troy was foolish to bid low for the IC advantage - he should have jumped to $500 right away, and he was lucky stupid Christina did not jump to the top bid amount.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10-I'm No Dummy   April 19th 2012, 9:35 pm

Hugh310 wrote:
bergen wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

Christina had a GREAT chance to earn some brownie points with the ruling duo KimSea and she BLEW IT. What was she saving her money for ? Did she bid on anything else ? She could have moved up a spot or two in the women's pecking order. Now she's still at the bottom.

And Troy was foolish to bid low for the IC advantage - he should have jumped to $500 right away, and he was lucky stupid Christina did not jump to the top bid amount.

come on, please, don't give me she is winning brownie points with anyone, the only reason they were upset is because she didn't do something to further chelsia and kim's game and make it easy to get out troyzan
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10-I'm No Dummy   April 20th 2012, 3:44 am

Christina needed to get up further in the eyes of the power 4.
The whole goal is to stay as long as you can because your chance increase.

If Christina could move ahead of Alicia, she could make final 5 and at that point she has a better chance of winning a challenge.

Who could she beat easier in a physical challenge. Kat or Troy?

Troyzan wanted her to move to his side to further HIS game. But that would be dumb.
She has a better chance of making final three with the women.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10-I'm No Dummy   April 20th 2012, 7:56 am

[quote="NancyB (admin)"]Christina needed to get up further in the eyes of the power 4.
The whole goal is to stay as long as you can because your chance increase.

If Christina could move ahead of Alicia, she could make final 5 and at that point she has a better chance of winning a challenge.

Who could she beat easier in a physical challenge. Kat or Troy?

Troyzan wanted her to move to his side to further HIS game. But that would be dumb.
She has a better chance of making final three with the women.

[/quot

of course they both want her AND alicia on their side...that would be stupid of them both to not want that and try for that...i was talking about christina at auction
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10-I'm No Dummy   

Back to top Go down

Episode 10-I'm No Dummy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: