Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 15th 2012, 7:48 pm

I am amazed it took Nary and Jamie that long to get that tire done. What the heck were they doing in that time? Glad Brenchel helped them out and Vanessa/Ralph got that flat tire. Karma is hitting them hard, lol. This is what typically happens to Rachel's enemies, lol.

Gimme, Border Patrol (Art & JJ) aren't mad at Brenchel. They're mad at Davchel for NOT uturning Brenchel OR Nary/Jamie.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 15th 2012, 7:50 pm

Gimme wrote:
I am not getting why that team... the 2 men... are so damn mad at the couple that B&R u-turned? Did I miss some kind of explanation???

They aren't mad at the team B/R u-turned they are mad at Dave and Rachel (the marine and his gf) because they all made a deal to u-turn the green team if they had the chance Dave and Rachel didn't think they needed to since the teachers were so far behind.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 15th 2012, 7:50 pm

Gimme they had a deal to U-Turn B/R if they got the chance.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4628
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Odin wrote:
Gimme, Border Patrol (Art & JJ) aren't mad at Brenchel. They're mad at Davchel for NOT uturning Brenchel OR Nary/Jamie.

Thanks... yeah I knew it wasnt about B&R... I just wasnt getting the Dave/Rachel thing... is that the team that finished 2nd?
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 15th 2012, 7:52 pm

Gimme wrote:
Odin wrote:

Thanks... yeah I knew it wasnt about B&R... I just wasnt getting the Dave/Rachel thing... is that the team that finished 2nd?

Yes that's the team came in 2nd is Dave and Rachel
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 15th 2012, 7:56 pm

okay, the last leg should have just been an elimination. So close, yet so far.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 15th 2012, 8:03 pm

There has to be a way to get rid of Art & JJ. What do they think confronting Rachel and Dave is going to do for them? And poor Mark. Sad
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 25135
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 15th 2012, 8:03 pm

Not looking good for Mark and Bopper next week Sad but yay for them winning first this week!!!!!!

Love their attitude.

Art and JJ. YECK!
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 15th 2012, 8:15 pm

They need to get a doctor to look at Bopper's knee and it looks like Mark needs medical help next week.

I'll be so sad if they have to go home now. Sad

ETA: Art and JJ are the nastiest men I've seen play this game. I can't stand them!! ARRRG
Looks like they have no friends left on TAR now.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9262
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 15th 2012, 8:17 pm

YAY mark & bopper, man going in tonights episode i was so ready for them leaving but when they got to that uturn first, i breathed such a sigh of relief, and their 1st place win was just beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
art & jj just need to focus on THEIR race and THEIR race only!!!!
and the fed girls, man i liked them and maybe editing is to blame, but I was like WTF are these girls always doing, they just always seem so , la...ti...dah we are on TAR no need to rush or anything
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 15th 2012, 8:44 pm

You guys, once Mark and Bopper leave, there will be very little to no comedy on the show. Sad

Shug, are Art and JJ really the worst? Even worse than that Jonathan guy who pushed his wife? I wouldn't know as I've only seen two seasons of this show in full (including this season), and the other seasons, I've only seen clips of.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14987
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 15th 2012, 10:56 pm

Yay Mark and Bopper won a trip to Hawaii!! I'm so glad a different team won the leg. Even happier it was Mark and Bopper.

Loved this episode. The beginning was so beauitful with all the animals.

I liked Nary and Jamie's shirts.

Glad Brendon and Rachel are still in it.

ETA: I dislike Art and JJ so much. They are way too focused on Brendon and Rachel. Hey guys, the team you should worry about more is Dave and Rachel.

The preview makes me so sad for Mark and Bopper. It almost made me cry watching Mark cry Sad

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 16th 2012, 12:29 am

Some extra vids!

Rachel and Brendon talk about why they U-turned Vanessa and Ralph and why they (Brenchel) like Rachel and Dave a LOT more than Art and JJ:

- Near the end of the video, I felt like they were talking about themselves while describing Davchel, lol.

Mark and Bopper describe finally getting first place:

Rachel is fine with 2nd; Dave is not.

Art and JJ complain:

Big Brother vs. Amazing Race round 3 (dramatic Rachel alert):

- You guys, if we had met Brendon on this show, I think most would have such a higher opinion on him. He doesn't bother me on this show at all. It helps that there are no feeds. Rachel is Rachel, however.

Mark and Bopper discuss their growth as competitors:

Team VaRaulphasaurus is motivated to beat Team Green:

Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 16th 2012, 9:07 am

I was SOOOOOOOO excited that Bopper and Mark came in first!!! dance

Art and J/J?...I didn't think I could dislike them anymore. They are poor sports and act like obnoxious jackasses when they don't come in first. I can't believe how immature they are either...now they are bashing their alliance because they didn't U-turn Rachel and Brendan.
Rachel and Dave were smart not to use the U-turn this time around.
The U-turn should be used when the racers are neck-in-neck with each other... not when they know one of the teams is over 3 hours behind them.

Art and J/J seem to be concentrating more on hating Rachel and Brendan...they need to get off their arrogant high horse and concentrate on winning rather than constantly hating on Brendan and Rachel.
I also love when Vanessa and Art and J/J says everyone hates Rachel and Brendon...no idiots just you two teams do.
I think they forget that the cousins, the twins, the clowns, Bopper and Mark, Nary and Jamie and the Jersey guys ALL liked Rachel and Brendan and got along with them just fine!!
I bet if we asked all the teams who they cared for the least...the names Vanessa, Art and J/J would come up a lot.

GO RACHEL AND BRENDAN AND MARK AND BOPPER!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 16th 2012, 9:34 am

I hope to heck their bitterness OFF the show is because Brendan and Rachel came in before them in the finale. lol!

Art and JJ ‏ @Art_and_JJ
must be confusing us with Brenchel!!!!!!“ @kevvinsaurus: @Art_and_JJ are such bitches. You didn't come on #TAR to make friends. stop crying”

Art and JJ ‏ @Art_and_JJ
best shot!“ @jenny_hol: @Art_and_JJ tonight was the one night, I really wanted the u-turn to help eliminate a team. Sad at least you tried.”

Art and JJ ‏ @Art_and_JJ
Thanks! “@DCGirlKayla: @Art_and_JJ A deal is a deal. I don't blame you for being upset about the Double U-Turn.”
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 16th 2012, 10:37 am

Kevin interviews Mark a little after the 55 minute mark.
Rachel squeals when she sees Mark and runs into the interview...she said something that made me squeal.
She said "if Mark and Bopper were on another show she would definitely watch them"...I took it as a hint!!
Oh my God!!...Mark and Bopper having their own reality show?..I would be soooo darn excited.

http://superpass.real.com/big-brother-live/video-clips/realityrally2012
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 16th 2012, 12:14 pm

The creepier one on this team is such a poor sports with a huge chip on his shoulder.
(I sincerely don't know if his name is J/J or Art) The other guy in this team seems OK and isn't constantly whining like a poor sport.

The creepy, whining one is the kind of guy that shouldn't be in law enforcement with his bad attitude.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35538
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 16th 2012, 1:00 pm

Dave and Rachel made the right decision. They didn't make enemies and still came in near the top. Like so many, Art and JJ haven't figured out that there is some social aspect to TAR. Not as much as in some reality shows, but being a jackass never HELPS you in this game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 16th 2012, 2:41 pm

why would Art and JJ (I don't know who runs that twitter account) still be bitter? They seemed fine with Brenchel some weeks ago when Rachel paid them that compliment. In fact, I haven't seen any bad-mouthing from any teams on twitter (but I don't check them often... or at all... just snippets here and there).

I dunno why I'm trying to understand them. I should just continue trying to ignore them. I AM shocked that they have fans as they seem to be sooooooo disliked.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 16th 2012, 3:30 pm

JJ is like a few law enforcement officers I've come in contact with. He's so used to having authority over others that he can't stand it when he doesn't get his way.

Can you imagine trying to deal with JJ in an official capacity? The bit of power he has as a law enforcement officer has gone to his head. He's also a very unlikable, bitter little man. He's exactly the type of LE officer that gives them a bad name. He runs his mouth when he should be playing the game.

My guess is that good LE officers who are watching TAR cringe every time JJ opens his mouth. I got to know LE up close and personal during my daughter's case and overall, they are amazing men and women. Some LE officers I have talked to are embarrassed by Art and especially JJ.
I suspect most of their "fans" are other LE people who are just like JJ. *gag*

I also don't get all the B/R hate by JJ/Art and Vanessa/Ralph. They're obsessed with them. None of the others seem to hate them that much. IMO, down deep they see B/R as strong competitors and are intimidated by them.

B/R are not nearly as emotional on TAR as they were on BB. Even their enemies on BB came to respect and like them. This hate/obsession for them on TAR puzzles me. They have grown and matured since BB other than Rachel's drama and that's just Rachel. lol

ETA: I suspect the fact that B/R don't bow down to JJ and kiss his ass is the root of his obsession with them.

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2012-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 16th 2012, 4:34 pm

catty wrote:
Yay Mark and Bopper won a trip to Hawaii!! I'm so glad a different team won the leg. Even happier it was Mark and Bopper.

Loved this episode. The beginning was so beauitful with all the animals.

I liked Nary and Jamie's shirts.

Glad Brendon and Rachel are still in it.

ETA: I dislike Art and JJ so much. They are way too focused on Brendon and Rachel. Hey guys, the team you should worry about more is Dave and Rachel.

The preview makes me so sad for Mark and Bopper. It almost made me cry watching Mark cry Sad

Loved this one too... The two zebras were so cute, the monkeys everywhere and the lion sleeping so near the road was amazing. Everything seemed to be peacefull and natural...

I'm glad as well for the first team Mark and Booper they really deserve it. Hope they will be fine next time

bravo

Back to top Go down
RobAGabor
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 17th 2012, 2:19 am

I'm happy Mark and Bopper won. I think the edit monkeys are just fooling us with their Bopper melt down next week.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 17th 2012, 2:27 am

RobAGabor wrote:
I'm happy Mark and Bopper won. I think the edit monkeys are just fooling us with their Bopper melt down next week.

I really, really hope you're right Rob!!! clap

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   

Back to top Go down

Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: