View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14909
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 10th 2012, 4:51 pm

This race is simply amazing, but CBS Sunday, double U-turn ahead! A stinging challenge and shattered alliances. It's a foot race to the pit stop! Tune in on Sunday, April 15th at 8/7c only CBS!

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 10th 2012, 4:53 pm

I know I posted this so early in the week, but I saw it when I was looking for Survivor clips, so I made a thread.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9255
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 10th 2012, 5:24 pm

does anyone else think that dave & rachel u-turn the border patrols???
i know art&jj seem to think that all the teams are united together against the federeal agenst & brendon & rachel, but strategically if dave & rachel are going to use the u-turn it would make more sense to me to use it on art&jj, they are their biggest competition
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 10th 2012, 5:34 pm

I don't know bergen, but if that's the case, I will laugh my ass off!

catty, that's fine that you started the new thread early. Better to post it while you remember, than to forget about it all together, like I usually do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 10th 2012, 5:59 pm

Jack'd wrote:
I don't know bergen, but if that's the case, I will laugh my ass off!

catty, that's fine that you started the new thread early. Better to post it while you remember, than to forget about it all together, like I usually do Very Happy

Me too, Lynda...me too!! dance
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 10th 2012, 6:24 pm

I think we'll all be laughing if that happens.

Bopper doesn't sound too good at the end of that clip. Hope he's okay.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 10th 2012, 7:01 pm

I think Brenchel and Mopper are the ones to get u-turned, unfortunately. Also, there's an extra clip where Dave and Rachel agree to distance themselves from Art and JJ because team BP were too involved in drama. It's a good move on Army's part.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 11th 2012, 11:42 am

Vanessa Talks to Phil About Rachel Reilly

The war between Vanessa and Rachel wages on!

The Amazing Race has a vicious rivalry this season between two competitive women, Vanessa Macias and Rachel Reilly. While both women are doing well in the game despite all their tears, pouty stomp-offs and below-the-belt (literally) insults, their disdain for each other multiplies every episode. No matter whose team you’re on, one thing is for certain, the bitchiness is one of the reasons to watch this season!

Nothing is sacred with these two ladies who pull no punches. We’ve heard nose/boob job slams, age/weight cheap shots, and ferocious, vengeful taunts from both sides, let’s be honest. So what does Vanessa have to say about her archenemy, Rachel? Phil Keoghan spoke with her about the airport incident and she was more than happy to dish.

“She jumped in Ralph’s face and she was very accosting and doing this [waves her hand in Ralph's face]. She called me ‘old’. And I said, ‘Funny, I am old, I am older than you.” She said I was 38, which I don’t think is old. And I said, ‘Funny, I still look younger than you,’ and I said she should have gotten her nose done instead of getting her breasts done…because…where do you want people to look?!”

Phil, looking uncomfortable, responds with, “So you’re sure she’s had her breasts done?” I mean, what else is he supposed to say? I think even Phil was tongue-tied for a minute. Rachel’s boobs ARE mesmerizing. Anyhow, Vanessa looks at Ralph, who also seems uneasy, yet slightly turned on, and laughs when she says, “I’m pretty sure.”

Then comes the Big Brother talk.

Phil: “Rachel thinks a lot of this is because of the fact that she was on Big Brother, and she won Big Brother…”

Vanessa: “I don’t care bout Big Brother.”

Ralph: “We don’t even watch Big Brother.”

Phil: “Did you know she was on Big Brother?”

V & R: “No.”

Phil: “So why do you think she keeps bringing it up?”

Vanessa: “In my opinion, she has formed this whole personality around this Big Brother persona and she doesn’t have anything else to fall back on. If she had any other personality she wouldn’t be offended by anything anybody had to say about her appearance.”

It’s a catfight y’all and I have a feeling it’s only going to get cattier. The question is - who will have the last laugh? I can just hear Rachel’s now…

Link:
http://www.realitynation.com/tv-shows/amazing-race/vanessa-talks-to-phil-about-rachel-reilly/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RealityNation+%28Reality+Nation+RSS%29

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 11th 2012, 12:41 pm

... what does Big Brother have to do with being offended by someone speaking negatively about your looks? That doesn't even make sense. Vanessa... girl....

So, are the rumors false? Are Ralph and Vanessa still together?
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 11th 2012, 1:16 pm

Vanessa said: " If she had any other personality she wouldn’t be offended by anything anybody had to say about her appearance.”

This is the dumbest comment I've ever read. Regardless of BB or anything else, what woman wouldn't be offended when a bitch like Vanessa tells her she should have plastic surgery on her nose instead of her breasts??? It's none of Vanessa's damn business to criticize Rachel's appearance. What does that have to do with the game?

If she didn't know about Big Brother then how does she know anything about Rachel's BB personality? She's a liar!

We've discovered that R/B, Mark/Bopper and the Federal Agents are friends. I suspect that Vanessa is jealous of that. IMO the group that are friends with B/R are the nicest people playing TAR. Vanessa teamed up with the arrogant assholes. Big difference, and speaks volumes about her character and the kind of person she is off the show imo.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 11th 2012, 2:21 pm

vanessa is trash and so is her fiance
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 11th 2012, 6:51 pm

bergen wrote:
vanessa is trash and so is her fianace

Vanessa has a nasty streak a mile wide...but I don't think her fiance does.
He seems to get very embarrassed when Vanessa brings out her nasty streak (watch that video where she calls the cousins "ghetto trash"...Ralph looked mortified and actually turned away in disgust from her).

And she lies to boot ...Rachel never once called her old, Rachel asked her "how old are you anyway? 38?"...and any NORMAL adult knows that has nothing to do with calling someone old...it is a way of saying "you are acting like a rude child while you are supposed to be acting like the grown adult you are".

I also think Vanessa is FOS!
If she knew nothing about Rachel or BB then why talk about Rachel's "BB persona"...doesn't make sense at all unless one watched BB.
But IF she really didn't know about Rachel or BB before the A/R started, she had the gall to say she gets mad that people pre-judge her boyfriend just because he is a big guy with tattoos...she said she didn't know Rachel before the show so doesn't that mean she automatically pre-judged Rachel because of her glitter tops and boob job? scratch
IDIOT!!

I even think Phil thinks she is an idiot. lol!

Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 13th 2012, 1:09 pm

CBS web pics

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 13th 2012, 1:32 pm

Thanks Hugh. I'm a little concerned about R/B after seeing those.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 13th 2012, 1:34 pm

Shug wrote:
Thanks Hugh. I'm a little concerned about R/B after seeing those.

I am concerned about them too, Shug...but even more concerned about Bopper and Mark!
Please don't let either one of those teams go this Sunday....pleeeeeease!!

I would love to see the border patrol guys go Sunday...but odds are that ain't gonna happen...DAMN!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 13th 2012, 1:45 pm

Maureen, after just seeing the Mark and Bopper thread I'm very worried we're going to lose them this week too. That would be such a shame. IMO they're the stars of TAR this time.

ETA: I would be so happy if Art and JJ left this week too. I wouldn't cry if Vanessa and the other Rachel left too!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 13th 2012, 1:54 pm

I'm not worried about R/B. They're efficient when they're not fighting... so I'm sure they'll fight a bit in this episode. The fact that the promo highlighted Bopper's knee has me worried for them. I feel like they'll be gone this or next episode. Sad
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 13th 2012, 3:33 pm

The promo of Bopper's knee and the video of Mark and Bopper has me worried too.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 13th 2012, 5:38 pm

bergen wrote:

bergen, how did I miss this comment? roll on floor laughi

Tell us how you really feel bergen. Wink

btw, I couldn't agree more! clap

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 13th 2012, 7:07 pm

Shug wrote:
bergen wrote:

bergen, how did I miss this comment? roll on floor laughi

Tell us how you really feel bergen. Wink

btw, I couldn't agree more! clap

lol!
i don't mean to be so harsh but she is just irking the s**t out of me with ther rachel hate
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35524
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 14th 2012, 3:31 am

I have a feeling Mark and Bopper may be in danger too.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 14th 2012, 7:03 am

Sad if true, they are my faves!
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 14th 2012, 12:23 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
I have a feeling Mark and Bopper may be in danger too.

Spoiler:

The good news about this is that Vanessa isn't included but our Rachel is! clap

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 14th 2012, 1:55 pm

Spoiler:

Of course:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 15th 2012, 4:27 pm

TV Guide for tonight's episode:

"The race heads into unexpected territory when an early alliance is broken; an unforgiving team relishes an opportunity to seek revenge."

Hmmm wonder who the unforgiving team is?

Which early alliance will be broken up?

Administrator

Number of posts : 35524
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 15th 2012, 4:39 pm

Shug wrote:

TV Guide for tonight's episode:

"The race heads into unexpected territory when an early alliance is broken; an unforgiving team relishes an opportunity to seek revenge."

Hmmm wonder who the unforgiving team is?

Which early alliance will be broken up?

Alliance broken has to be Army vs Border patrol ... Unforgiving??? that has to be Rachel and Brendon! Maybe they can seek revenge on Vanessa and Ralph.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 15th 2012, 5:47 pm

I hope you're right about the revenge Nancy! I'll cheer if that happens.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 15th 2012, 6:05 pm

or maybe it's (mostly) Vanessa and Ralph to (mostly) Rachel and Brendon?
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 15th 2012, 7:24 pm

If I could make gifs, I would so make a gif out of the look they just showed Rachel giving, lol! Vanessa and Ralph were lost and then they showed Rachel look their way, smirk in a funny way and look down to what she was doing.

I'm enjoying this episode so far - the 'Garden of Eden' crater (whatever it's really called) was UNBELIEVABLE and seeing it is definitely on my bucket list now!

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 15th 2012, 7:30 pm

TAR is so exciting tonight!!! bravo

Way to go Mark and Bopper!!

Last edited by Shug on April 15th 2012, 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 15th 2012, 7:32 pm

Good show so far!!!
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 15th 2012, 7:33 pm

Oh my gosh, you guys, Art and JJ keep burning through my tolerance levels. They're draining people, lol.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 15th 2012, 7:41 pm

Yay for a new winner.,.. finally!
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 15th 2012, 7:41 pm

Art and JJ are such assholes!!!

Way to go Mark and Bopper!! bravo

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 15th 2012, 7:43 pm

wahhh wahhh wahhh Art and JJ....cry me a fucking river!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 15th 2012, 7:43 pm

YAYAYYYYY for Mark and Bopper!!!!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 15th 2012, 7:44 pm

WTH teachers....you aren't done with that tire yet??! Seriously!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 15th 2012, 7:44 pm

Rachel STOP your DAMN crying!!

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 15th 2012, 7:45 pm

ROFLMAO @ the flat tire! roll on floor laughi

This is the best episode this season! It's a real nail biter!!! Shocked

Last edited by Shug on April 15th 2012, 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4626
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 15th 2012, 7:46 pm

I am not getting why that team... the 2 men... are so damn mad at the couple that B&R u-turned? Did I miss some kind of explanation???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   

Back to top Go down

Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: