View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14894
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Episode 9-Go Out With a Bang   April 10th 2012, 4:39 pm

10 Survivors remain! It's time to go big or go home! Tune in on Wednesday, April 11th at 8/7c only CBS!

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9-Go Out With a Bang   April 10th 2012, 4:41 pm

In 'When It Rains It Pours,' players will balance on a perch while raising one arm in the air. Their arm will be locked with a Velcro handcuff that is attached to a bucket full of paint.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9-Go Out With a Bang   April 11th 2012, 10:11 am

thank you catty!

In my TV Guide for tonight it says:

"Tikiano goes into a tailspin as rumors of a hidden Immunity Idol surface."

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9-Go Out With a Bang   April 11th 2012, 11:13 am

kim and Troyzan both have hidden immunity idols right?
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9-Go Out With a Bang   April 11th 2012, 11:46 am

bergan, here's the answer to your question: Very Happy

One World: Out With a Bang!

Rumors swirl of a hidden immunity idol!

This week on Survivor: One World it looks like things are going to get hairy, and thankfully for us that has nothing to do with Tarzan’s Speedos. I’ll never get those dirty grinders out of my head. Thanks, Jeff & Mark.

On Wednesday’s episode, Out With a Bang, rumors swirl among the castaways about a hidden immunity idol which, according to CBS, “sends Tikiano into a tailspin as they head into Tribal Council.”

Obviously this means either Troyzan or Kim might be in some hot water being as they are the two who hold the hidden immunity idols. In my opinion, and I’ll warn you, my insight have proved completely invaluable so far this season, I think Kim might have the best odds of being caught with her buff down. Reason being is that she told Chelsea she has it, whereas Troyzan has been completely mum about his idol. I’m rooting on Troy and hope he isn’t the one forced to flush the idol. Agree or disagree?

http://www.realitynation.com/tv-shows/survivor/one-world-out-with-a-bang/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RealityNation+%28Reality+Nation+RSS%29

ETA: I hope Kim isn't the one caught!!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9-Go Out With a Bang   April 11th 2012, 2:31 pm

thanks shug!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9-Go Out With a Bang   April 11th 2012, 3:30 pm

Why are they shocked about a hidden immunity idol? Since Colton kept the idol, it had to be brought back into the game. And I thought the note they were given last week during the reward challenge mentioned an idol back at camp. Or was that the week before? That is what the note said right? scratch I'm confused.

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9-Go Out With a Bang   April 11th 2012, 8:08 pm

All I have to say is ...KIM FOR THE WIN!!
I love how smart she is and how she is playing hard to be in the final three!!

Back to top Go down
RobAGabor
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9-Go Out With a Bang   April 11th 2012, 8:23 pm

Kim's winning this. She's awesome.

But Chelsea getting Lief to step off was fun to watch.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9-Go Out With a Bang   April 11th 2012, 8:31 pm

Idiot jay got what he deserved
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9-Go Out With a Bang   April 11th 2012, 9:22 pm

OMG, these guys are a bunch of baffoons lol. It's gotten to the point where it's painful to watch, I'm so embarrassed for them.

Kim should definitely win, but I really don't like her and I don't know why. Something about her rubs me the wrong way. I would rather see Chelsea win.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9-Go Out With a Bang   April 11th 2012, 9:37 pm

If Kim doesn't win, then Chelsea will win. The others have ZERO chance.

Kim's confessional about the easy win in the FTC seemed awfully boastful, with nine players still in the game ...

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9-Go Out With a Bang   April 11th 2012, 9:58 pm

if kim is doing what i am seeing on my screen then she deserves the win...the other girls are still there but all i see is them following kim

Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9-Go Out With a Bang   April 11th 2012, 10:23 pm

bergen wrote:
if kim is doing what i am seeing on my screen then she deserves the win...the other girls are still there but all i see is them following kim

Edits can be and often are misleading ...

Back to top Go down
thelameone

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9-Go Out With a Bang   April 12th 2012, 1:51 am

Kim is controlling the game, but is backstabbing every jury member gonna get her the win? remember the jury are always bitter when it comes to trusting someone and than get blindsided.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35520
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9-Go Out With a Bang   April 12th 2012, 4:55 am

thelameone wrote:
Kim is controlling the game, but is backstabbing every jury member gonna get her the win? remember the jury are always bitter when it comes to trusting someone and than get blindsided.

Maybe, but Kim isn't hateful about it like some who have made it to the end.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9-Go Out With a Bang   April 12th 2012, 5:27 am

thelameone wrote:

It isn't backstabbing, it is playing the game to win...and she needs to let the men think they are safe! She would be playing foolish if she let any of the men know her real plan (to get herself and two other women to the end). PLUS I LOVE it when the women stick together and don't let some guy sway them to join the men alliance.
There is not one winner (that I can think of) that didn't have to fib to other contestants to get to the end.

And I don't know why but I don't think this jury will cast "bitter" votes, I think the majority of them will vote for the best player...and so far...that is KIM!
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9-Go Out With a Bang   April 12th 2012, 11:41 am

Depending on the makeup of the F3, it's hard to predict jury votes. The jurors do not see Kim's confessionals about her game moves, nor do they see her game play. All they have to go on is their own interactions with Kim and the hearsay of the other jurors.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9-Go Out With a Bang   April 12th 2012, 12:24 pm

I'm impressed with Kim's game. I think the jury respects good gameplay and she's playing a good game from what we're seeing in the editing.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9-Go Out With a Bang   April 12th 2012, 1:54 pm

Maureen wrote:
thelameone wrote:

It isn't backstabbing, it is playing the game to win...and she needs to let the men think they are safe! She would be playing foolish if she let any of the men know her real plan (to get herself and two other women to the end). PLUS I LOVE it when the women stick together and don't let some guy sway them to join the men alliance.
There is not one winner (that I can think of) that didn't have to fib to other contestants to get to the end.

And I don't know why but I don't think this jury will cast "bitter" votes, I think the majority of them will vote for the best player...and so far...that is KIM!

I'm not opposed to it, I think she's playing the game very well and deserves the win, should she make it.
I just remember from past seasons people that played the best game in terms of "outwitting" are usually never given any votes because of a bitter jury. I can think of Sash, Coach, Russel at the moment.
We only see a glimpse of what really happened in the edits so who knows...Hopefully the bonds she created with people are strong. I'm just going by her edit and it seems shes been given the ruthless strategist. Even though we might admire her game skills, the casual viewer that don't discuss the show after might have a different perception.

I found it interesting the way they juxtaposed Chelsae's edit and Kim. Chelsae being the one to struggle with her decision while Kim not thinking twice about it.

oh and telling someone they're safe than voting them out is a backstab lol but its effective game play...I don't see anything wrong with that when you're playing a game for money!

Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9-Go Out With a Bang   April 12th 2012, 2:28 pm

They did seem to spend an unusually large amount of time on Chelsea last night. I wondered about that. It could mean that she and Kim are going to be in the finals together. I think that's the most we've ever seen of Chelsea.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9-Go Out With a Bang   April 12th 2012, 3:17 pm

below is from ew.com recap and i 100% agree...i have to admit, i was completely confused by the immunity challenge last night, every girl besides chelsea gave up for food, i do not know how this did not SLAP jay in the face that he was in danger

WARNING: I am about to get very angry. Because I always get angry when I see people willingly give up a chance for immunity for some food. And I’m not just talking about the people in trouble. Even if you are in control and actually in no danger of going home (and no one is truly ever in no danger of going home), by not performing in a challenge you are giving up information to your opposition. When people supposedly in danger like Alicia don’t even attempt to stay in the game, that is a red flag to other competitors (like Jay and Troyzan) that they are actually the ones in trouble. WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE SO SHORTSIGHTED? AND WHY WOULD YOU EVER BE SO CONFIDENT AS TO NOT TRY TO GUARANTEE YOUR OWN SAFETY? HAVE THEY NEVER SEEN THIS SHOW?!?
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9-Go Out With a Bang   April 12th 2012, 3:24 pm

bergen, I was thinking the same thing as they gave up. It was way too obvious. Jay was an idiot for not "getting it."

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9-Go Out With a Bang   April 12th 2012, 3:35 pm

I think Troyzan saw the writing on the wall, hence the use of his idol, but you're absolutely right...Alicia giving up immunity for some M&M's should've been a red flag to Jay!

I don't think Jay did his homework prior to being on the show.

Did you see how Chelsea talked Lief out of the challenge? It was awesome seeing how she got into his head lol.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9-Go Out With a Bang   April 12th 2012, 3:38 pm

Kim is soooooo good. She should win if she gets to F3.

Tarzan voted with the girls LOL.

I'm surprised that Christina never tried to allign herself with Troyzan or Jay before these last two weeks. She was never a part of that 5 person woman alliance. I feel she's wasting her opportunities as the weeks go by. Too bad that she and Alicia don't get along because they need to stick together even if they don't like each other. They should team up with with Kat and Tarzan to create their own little alliance.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9-Go Out With a Bang   April 12th 2012, 3:48 pm

catty wrote:

I'm surprised that Christina never tried to allign herself with Troyzan or Jay before these last two weeks. She was never a part of that 5 person woman alliance. I feel she's wasting her opportunities as the weeks go by. Too bad that she and Alicia don't get along because they need to stick together even if they don't like each other. They should team up with with Kat and Tarzan to create their own little alliance.

It's hard to align with someone that's constantly gunning for you. Jay and Troyzan wanted Alicia or Christina out to even the scale of men and women. Kim did a great job in not only pinning people against each other...but exploited rivalries to her advantage.

Even though I'm rootin for Troyzan now..it's not looking too good for him. Once all the men are gone...Let the Cat Fights begin!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9-Go Out With a Bang   April 12th 2012, 3:59 pm

catty wrote:

Catty, i was just thinking the same thing, if they could get over their crap and get together with troyza, tarzan, and lief, they would be pretty powerful!! but it won't happen,

so after reading more over on ew.com...
i like christina and always have since the beginning (i mean as much as you can, she doesn't really do anything) but at this point i am having to think that she must just be a complete a**hole because jeff's answer here is just amazing to me.

Outside of her milk and cupcake detour, Kim appears to have some serious game when it comes to plotting things out and covering her tracks. Where at this point does Kim stack up as a Survivor strategist?
Only time will tell as Kim still has a long ways to go to deserve inclusion as a great strategist — but I’d say at this point it’s her game to lose because in addition to being a smart player, she has the charm. Nobody else out there has that combination of very good strategy and an ability to deliver an execution with a smile and get away with it. Her biggest problem is going to be somebody realizing that and voting her out. I’d even go so far as to say the only people that can’t win this game right now is Christina. She just doesn’t have the respect of the other people in the game. I actually think anybody else left — depending on whom they are lined up against — could have a shot.

i mean really!!! lief could win??? alicia could??? how is she the ONLY one that has no shot??

and on next week's episode:
Hit us up with a big tease for next week’s episode, sir!
After braving the elements for 25 days, the tribe gets a break from camp life to bid on chocolate and peanut butter, a luxurious shower, and letters from loved ones back home at the Survivor Auction.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9-Go Out With a Bang   April 12th 2012, 4:17 pm

bergen, I had totally forgot about Leif. Which I guess proves he's not going very far if he isn't even memorable.

That comment does make me wonder about Christina. I still like her more than Alicia.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9-Go Out With a Bang   April 12th 2012, 7:01 pm

I like Christina! What has she done to lose so much respect from the other players?

Grrrrr I absolutely hate the editing this season. We're left in the dark about so many things about the players! Evil or Very Mad

IMO Alicia or even Tarzan should be the ones who have the title of "least respected player." Have they forgotten how they were with Colton?

I could see Leif and Christina going farther than Alicia. WTH has happened that we know nothing about???

Number of posts : 12117
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9-Go Out With a Bang   April 13th 2012, 4:00 pm

Shug wrote:
I like Christina! What has she done to lose so much respect from the other players?

Grrrrr I absolutely hate the editing this season. We're left in the dark about so many things about the players! Evil or Very Mad

IMO Alicia or even Tarzan should be the ones who have the title of "least respected player." Have they forgotten how they were with Colton?

I could see Leif and Christina going farther than Alicia. WTH has happened that we know nothing about???

Yes, Jeff should clue us in. I hate being in the dark. ARRRG
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9-Go Out With a Bang   April 13th 2012, 4:13 pm

This is part of Jun's Blog for Week 9. Her take on the survivors is interesting but she sees some of them far differently than I do, especially Kim. I'm curious what you think of her opinions. She thinks Chelsea is going to win.

Survivor Week 9 Blog: Yearbook Mania!
Jun Song tells you which castaway is Most Likely to Rat On You

KIM: MOST LIKELY TO LOSE ALL HER BREAST FAT (-5 points) because, girl, you look like you’re losing what little body fat you had to start the season with. MOST LIKELY TO DIE OF SPLINTERS IN HER ASS/END UP THE OLD LADY WHO LIVED IN A CANOE (-5 points) because, well, you’re addicted to sitting in that thing aren’t you? MOST LIKELY TO BE SEEN AS CALM AND SOFTSPOKEN AND FORGETTABLE (+10 points) because, let’s face it, these were your words not mine. Good game plan. Everything’s going according to your plan so far (+5 points).

CHELSEA: MOST LIKELY TO WIN (+5 points) this season because you “love money” and if you get to the end enough people would vote for you. Good job winning immunity when all the other girls quit for the promise of a sugar rush (+10 points). MOST LIKELY TO BE STALKED BY WEIRD RELIGIOUS FREAKS WHO LIKE FAKE BOOBS (-5 points) because I’m sure I’m not the only one who noticed your “praying” before the Reward Challenge…and Tarzan totally outed you last week about the fake boobs

SABRINA: MOST LIKELY TO BE QUOTED for things like “I likes Troy like I cooked food” (+5 points) and “Put on your big girl panties and make big-girl decisions to get to the end” (+5 points). MOST LIKE TO BE SENT HOME AT SOME POINT for choosing two cookies and a glass of milk over individual immunity (-5 points).

KAT: MOST LIKELY TO RAT ON YOU (-5 points) like how you ran tattletaling to Sabrina about Chelsea. MOST LIKELY TO ACHIEVE ORGASM OVER BARBECUED FOOD (+5 points) like you did before the Reward Challenge. I appreciate chicks who appreciate bbq.
And then you actually scored first for your team (+5 points) which was quite impressive.

TROY: MOST LIKELY TO BE PARANOID AFTER SMOKING A JOINT (+5 points) because it’s just more fun that way…and besides, it made you use your immunity idol (+5 points). I’m glad to see you didn’t follow Kim blindly this week (+10 points). MOST LIKELY TO BE CALLED MONKEY MAN FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE (-5 points) especially since Kat calls you that. Troy’s Overall Point Tally: +15 points

JAY: Good for you for trying to get some talks in with people…but you chose chicken wings over immunity. And lay off the helium…and muscle juicing…I hear it makes guys get all high-pitched. Jay’s Overall Point Tally: FAIL

ALICIA: MOST LIKELY TO SURVIVE IN A SAW MOVIE (+5 points) which may come in handy one day. I actually appreciated your “This is the part where you need to take your heart out of the game and put your brain back in the game, seriously” (+5 points). MOST LIKELY TO MAKE ME LIKE HER A LITTLE MORE with “Like, Chelsea got all sensitive” and such statements (+5 points). MOST LIKELY TO LEAVE WITH A SERIOUS CAVITY (-5 points) after choosing candy and chocolate over individual immunity. Dumbass.Alicia’s Overall Point Tally: +10 points

CHRISTINA: MOST LIKELY TO BE DISRESPECTED BUT GET FURTHER BECAUSE OF IT (+5 points). Good job on scoring THE only point for your team at the Reward Challenge (+10 points) even if nobody cared or will remember. MOST LIKELY TO BE CAST IN THE KOREAN VERSION OF THE MOVIE CARRIE (-5 points) because I can’t be the only one who thought this when you lost the Immunity Challenge.Christina’s Overall Point Tally: +10 points

LEIF: MOST LIKELY TO GET A REALITY SHOW AFTER THIS(+5 points) which won’t happen but if it happened to anyone it should be Leif…because, he just rocks. And good move sharing your burgers with Chelsea (+5 points). MOST LIKELY TO START A WOODEN-CRATE-BED COMPANY (+5 points) after sleeping in one all season he’d have the best testimonials! Leif’s Overall Point Tally: +15 points

TARZAN: MOST LIKELY TO BE CAUGHT IN DRAG AND DANCING ON A POLE (+5 points) just for fun. I swear if he shows up at the finale/reunion with a perm like Keith T. did, I will die. Nice job scoring four points for your team at the Reward Challenge (+5 points) and teaching me WTF a “bolus” is (+5 points) during your explanation of the challenge. MOST LIKELY TO HAVE OFFERS OF PROTEIN (-5 points) after making that statement about not having had any in 23 days. Ew.Tarzan’s Overall Point Tally: +10 points

Entire Blog and Jun's Ratings for this week:
http://www.realitynation.com/tv-shows/survivor/survivor-week-9-blog-yearbook-mania/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RealityNation+%28Reality+Nation+RSS%29

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9-Go Out With a Bang   

Back to top Go down

Episode 9-Go Out With a Bang
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: