View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14869
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Episode 8-Just Annihilate Them   April 2nd 2012, 8:37 pm

These women are torn between alliances, who will these choose? Who will they betray? It's the biggest Survivor shocker yet. A major player is about to get played. Tune in on Wednesday, April 4th at 8/7c only CBS!

The description on my DVR is "A tribe member is confronted; all sense of security is eradicated in the Tikiano tribe."

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8-Just Annihilate Them   April 2nd 2012, 8:38 pm

This week's episode looks good! Hope no one I like gets the boot.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8-Just Annihilate Them   April 2nd 2012, 8:52 pm

dance I'm excited! Sounds like some major drama.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9249
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8-Just Annihilate Them   April 4th 2012, 9:28 pm

i guess the major drama was not so major huh shug, lol...it's not really major or a hugh blindside when the tribe member voted out was never really, well who was it again that left, Mike???who was he again???
but good play by kim, and i would love to see kim, chelsia and sab as the final 3..and how about tarzan and his chelsia confrontation, he is such an idiot to me
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8-Just Annihilate Them   April 4th 2012, 11:06 pm

I would love that final 3. Out of those 3, Kim is playing the best so far, but there is a lot of game left to play.

I agree, the drama wasn't so major.

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8-Just Annihilate Them   April 5th 2012, 4:51 am

My favorites are Kim and Jay because they are very smart and playing the game to win it!

I like Chelsea too but I was disappointed in her "slips" last night.
When she talked about voting out Mike in front of Christina and Alicia and I couldn't believe she said to Jay "that is not necessarily true" (when he said the women would pick off him and the other men)
She should have adamantly denied it and said "that is NOT true"...all she did was make Jay even more suspicious of a stronger women alliance.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8-Just Annihilate Them   April 5th 2012, 7:37 am

Maureen wrote:
My favorites are Kim and Jay because they are very smart and playing the game to win it!

When she talked about voting out Mike in front of Christina and Alicia and I couldn't believe she said to Jay "that is not necessarily true" (when he said the women would pick off him and the other men)
She should have adamantly denied it and said "that is NOT true"...all she did was make Jay even more suspicious of a stronger women alliance.

I agree about Chelsea, I think I even cringed a little. Obviously I have to change my final 4 so I'm going with women power...Kim/Sab/Chelsea!! I really want Tarzan and Alicia gone!!!! I still don't get the Christina hate??! Am I missing something?
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8-Just Annihilate Them   April 5th 2012, 7:54 am

I don't get the Christina hate either. My husband keeps asking me "why don't they like her, I don't get it". I said I think it's just because she was not part of the original alliance within the girls' tribe so she has always been expendable. I actually really like her, and hope she sticks around.

I guess the girls must have done some smooth talking that we didn't see, because even Jay voted Mike off.

I was surprised with some of the other votes - obviously they had the number of votes to get rid of Mike, so they let the others just vote off who they wanted. I think this should let Alicia know that she is not "with them". LOL She voted with Christina!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8-Just Annihilate Them   April 5th 2012, 8:33 am

it's funny with christina and alicia, if they would wake up and realize they are part of no real alliance, they could possibly work together... but that never happens on these shows...

schooner i was completely shocked by the votes and pissed that the editing showed nothing of that happening, i mean going into tribal, it was all the girls voting off mike, and kim letting the guys believe they would vote of christina, so how did she talk the boys into voting off another of their own and 2 girls voting tarzan??? when did all that happen and why can't we see it.

also the boys are not that smart this season...
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8-Just Annihilate Them   April 5th 2012, 10:22 am

Maureen wrote:

I blame Jay for that schmozzle. Nothing wrong with Chelsea bringing up Mike's name in front of Christina (who was a possible target). Jay's paranoia ('so I'm next !!') probably caught Chelsea off guard, leading to the 'not necessarily true' reply. Chelsea 'adamantly denying it' would not have done any good at all.

Oh, and Jay is not that smart, since he willingly voted out Mike with the rest of the Nu-Salani.

Back to top Go down
KellyB

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2012-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8-Just Annihilate Them   April 5th 2012, 12:25 pm

Hugh310 wrote:

I blame Jay for that schmozzle. Nothing wrong with Chelsea bringing up Mike's name in front of Christina (who was a possible target). Jay's paranoia ('so I'm next !!') probably caught Chelsea off guard, leading to the 'not necessarily true' reply. Chelsea 'adamantly denying it' would not have done any good at all.

Oh, and Jay is not that smart, since he willingly voted out Mike with the rest of the Nu-Salani.

I agree with you on that.
None of the men are really smart. This is another dumb move from them and I'd be surprise if one is the finalist.

About Christina, I don't understand either... There is something missing in the editing? I really don't know...

Jay is probably right, he's the next target unless he wins the idol again.

It's either him or Troyzan I think.

shoot_me
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8-Just Annihilate Them   April 5th 2012, 1:10 pm

bergen wrote:
i guess the major drama was not so major huh shug, lol...it's not really major or a hugh blindside when the tribe member voted out was never really, well who was it again that left, Mike???who was he again??? but good play by kim, and i would love to see kim, chelsia and sab as the final 3..and how about tarzan and his chelsia confrontation, he is such an idiot to me

lol! bergen you're so right! What drama? Who is Mike?

Schooner wrote:
I don't get the Christina hate either. My husband keeps asking me "why don't they like her, I don't get it". I said I think it's just because she was not part of the original alliance within the girls' tribe so she has always been expendable. I actually really like her, and hope she sticks around.

I guess the girls must have done some smooth talking that we didn't see, because even Jay voted Mike off.

I was surprised with some of the other votes - obviously they had the number of votes to get rid of Mike, so they let the others just vote off who they wanted. I think this should let Alicia know that she is not "with them". LOL She voted with Christina!

bergen wrote:
it's funny with christina and alicia, if they would wake up and realize they are part of no real alliance, they could possibly work together... but that never happens on these shows...

schooner i was completely shocked by the votes and pissed that the editing showed nothing of that happening, i mean going into tribal, it was all the girls voting off mike, and kim letting the guys believe they would vote of christina, so how did she talk the boys into voting off another of their own and 2 girls voting tarzan??? when did all that happen and why can't we see it.
also the boys are not that smart this season...

ITA with bergen and schooner. The editing this season reminds me of the editing we're getting on TAR. There's so much of the story missing that it's hard to follow the relationships. What possible advantage do the producers see in keeping all this information from us?

Each week, I get excited thinking we'll finally be able to connect the dots with the relationships and it doesn't happen. There are people on both shows that we hardly know, which is ridiculous as far as I'm concerned. What's the point in that?

I'd love to know why Christina is not liked. As far as I know we've been given no clue. I like what I've seen of Christina and would like to see more of her.

Kim is my favorite. She's playing a good game imo.

The men this season remind me of The Three Stooges or Keystone Kops. ITA they're not very smart. I can't make any sense of how they're playing the game. It's reached a point now where it's just funny.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8-Just Annihilate Them   April 5th 2012, 1:23 pm

I think the other thing with Christina - back at the beginning when the bitch, er Alicia, was with the women in that alliance of 5, she got on Christina at TB and Christina fought back, which I loved. But it seemed like Alicia then did everything in her power to make sure to alienate Christina and make her expendable.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8-Just Annihilate Them   April 5th 2012, 1:39 pm

I agree that the editing this season has been WTF ...

But it could have been worse ... just imagine if that piece of shit Dolton had not been evacuated just before merge/jury. Yikes !!! We saw only a few caps of Jonas on the jury, which is fine. Can you imagine how many caps of Dolton on the jury we would have received ?? {shudder}

It appears Kim is cruising to an easy win but her game-bot 'this game is easy' edit had me confused for a while - nowhere in Survivor history has the edit showed so openly the easy path to a victory by a female. She's not BRob. She's not a returning player. She's gotta be blindsided at some point. Yet they are showing pretty much every move she makes and giving her credit for pretty much ALL of the moves in the game. Why ?

I think I know now ... it's because THE MEN SUCK BIG-TIME this season. So, as 'punishment' to them, the editors have been instructed to show the men being outplayed BADLY by winner Kim - in fact by ALL of the women.

There's been no attempt to hide the winner - in fact, the showrunners have thrown Kim's win in the viewers' face. And that's because Probst and the boys are PISSED at this season's gameplay by the guys. Volunteering to go to TC after winning tribal immunity ?? Dolton voting out his strongest player on his VERY weak tribe just for the hell of it ?? Dolton selfishly keeping his idol as a souvenir rather than giving it to a tribemate ?? Supposed Survivor superfan Troy falling so completely into a trap via a dinky little lie from Kim ??

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8-Just Annihilate Them   April 5th 2012, 2:12 pm

Hugh310 wrote:

But it could have been worse ... just imagine if that piece of shit Dolton had not been evacuated just before merge/jury. Yikes !!! We saw only a few caps of Jonas on the jury, which is fine. Can you imagine how many caps of Dolton on the jury we would have received ?? {shudder}

It appears Kim is cruising to an easy win but her game-bot 'this game is easy' edit had me confused for a while - nowhere in Survivor history has the edit showed so openly the easy path to a victory by a female. She's not BRob. She's not a returning player. She's gotta be blindsided at some point. Yet they are showing pretty much every move she makes and giving her credit for pretty much ALL of the moves in the game. Why ?

I think I know now ... it's because THE MEN SUCK BIG-TIME this season. So, as 'punishment' to them, the editors have been instructed to show the men being outplayed BADLY by winner Kim - in fact by ALL of the women.
There's been no attempt to hide the winner - in fact, the showrunners have thrown Kim's win in the viewers' face. And that's because Probst and the boys are PISSED at this season's gameplay by the guys. Volunteering to go to TC after winning tribal immunity ?? Dolton voting out his strongest player on his VERY weak tribe just for the hell of it ?? Dolton selfishly keeping his idol as a souvenir rather than giving it to a tribemate ?? Supposed Survivor superfan Troy falling so completely into a trap via a dinky little lie from Kim ??

tens

Hugh, I hadn't thought about this being the reason for the editing and I think you're absolutely right.

Beginning with Colton leading the men, the men's gameplay has been a comedy of errors. This season will go down in history as having the worst gameplay ever seen on Survivor. Thinking about it, even Probst's attitude toward them backs up your theory.

ITA that Kim is not that great a player and yet she looks good compared to these men and some of the women, too.

Great post Hugh!!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8-Just Annihilate Them   April 5th 2012, 2:39 pm

yeah but what i am confused about is last night Jay was so gung ho on the voting a girl out, the girls will turn on me, the girls are going to get me, we need to get a girl out, and then at triabal he votes a guy out...why would they not show the viewers how kim changed his mind???
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8-Just Annihilate Them   April 5th 2012, 2:56 pm

bergen wrote:
yeah but what i am confused about is last night Jay was so gung ho on the voting a girl out, the girls will turn on me, the girls are going to get me, we need to get a girl out, and then at triabal he votes a guy out...why would they not show the viewers how kim changed his mind???

I don't think Kim changed Jay's mind - I think Troy changed Jay's mind, due to Troy's ridiculous hard-on to get Mike out.

They didn't show any of this to keep the 'who gets voted out' suspense ...

I am surprised they showed the two votes for Greg. Since they didn't explain them, it looked weird to show them.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8-Just Annihilate Them   April 5th 2012, 3:00 pm

Shug wrote:
Hugh310 wrote:

tens

Hugh, I hadn't thought about this being the reason for the editing and I think you're absolutely right.

Beginning with Colton leading the men, the men's gameplay has been a comedy of errors. This season will go down in history as having the worst gameplay ever seen on Survivor. Thinking about it, even Probst's attitude toward them backs up your theory.

ITA that Kim is not that great a player and yet she looks good compared to these men and some of the women, too.

Great post Hugh!!

Thank You

Also, I didn't say that Kim was not a great player. I just thought it was odd that we were being showed ALL of her thoughts and moves, including confessionals on how easy it has been for her. I originally thought that she was being set up for a fall. I no longer think that ...

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8-Just Annihilate Them   April 5th 2012, 3:10 pm

Hugh310 wrote:
bergen wrote:

I don't think Kim changed Jay's mind - I think Troy changed Jay's mind, due to Troy's ridiculous hard-on to get Mike out.

They didn't show any of this to keep the 'who gets voted out' suspense ...

I am surprised they showed the two votes for Greg. Since they didn't explain them, it looked weird to show them.

ooohhh, right i forgot about that, you are right, troy probably changed his mind.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8-Just Annihilate Them   April 5th 2012, 5:07 pm

Are they setting up Kim for a win, or a fall? Right now she looks like the best player, BUT she also was shown as having several alliances. That's good for her, but when the jury figures it all out, will they be bitter or give her the win? I bet they give her the win, but you never know.

Moe---I agree with you about Chelsea asking Jay about voting out Mike in front of Christina and Alicia. Not a good move on her part. I like Jay also, so I won't mind him being the final 4. I see him leaving next week if he doesn't win immunity. Hope it doesn't happen though.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8-Just Annihilate Them   April 6th 2012, 4:36 pm

[quote="Hugh310"]
Shug wrote:
Hugh310 wrote:
snipped from Hugh's comments:

Great post Hugh!!

tens

Thank You

Also, I didn't say that Kim was not a great player. I just thought it was odd that we were being showed ALL of her thoughts and moves, including confessionals on how easy it has been for her. I originally thought that she was being set up for a fall. I no longer think that ...

Hugh, I agree with you. When I said "she's not that great a player" I meant compared to past players who were far better than Kim. She has played a good game this season or she wouldn't still be there after all of Colton's craziness and the bizarre game they've played. shoot_me

The editing does make it appear that Kim is effortlessly floating to the end as the winner. Unless someone else does something intelligent, which is highly unlikely with this group, Laughing she has this game won . . . if you believe the editing.

Catty, I hope they're not setting her up for a fall. IMO she has played a far better game than anyone else at this point.
Plus, I like her and hope she wins. lol!

Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8-Just Annihilate Them   April 6th 2012, 5:17 pm

If Kim does end up winning, then she is a great player, IMO.
What the heck is the definition of a great player anyway?
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8-Just Annihilate Them   April 6th 2012, 5:46 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:

Great question Nancy.

Anyone who isn't Colton? Wink

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8-Just Annihilate Them   April 6th 2012, 7:02 pm

Shug wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

Great question Nancy.

Anyone who isn't Colton? Wink

The easiest definition of a great player is : did you win the game ? So there are, what, 22 great players ? When I used to post in ranking threads, I would always list each winner in order of season, with the #1 beside them - ie there is a 22-way tie for first place in the best player ranking.

Recognition of 'greatness' from the viewers and from the other players is based only on one important thing - THE EDIT.

Kim is getting a great EDIT this season, if she's the winner. BRob got a great EDIT in RI. JT got a great edit. So did Yul. So did TomW. So did Earl. So did Parvati. So did Todd.

NatT got a terrible edit. So did Bob. So did Sophie. So did Sandra in HvV. So did JennaM. So did Vee. So did Danni. So did Amber, to an extent.

If you win the season AND are also 'rewarded' (due to various circumstances) with an awesome edit showing all of your awesome strategy and awesome game moves, then that is Survivor Nirvana.

Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12116
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8-Just Annihilate Them   April 9th 2012, 10:42 pm

I've decided what my favorite aspect of this season has become....all the lovely little bats! Survivor tends to use spiders and snakes at every turn but this season is filled with cute little bats. Very Happy

Aren't they precious:

Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8-Just Annihilate Them   April 10th 2012, 1:53 pm

lol! Frances!!!

I've noticed that the survivors just ignore all the bats flying around all the time. I would be freaking out! They are kind of cute in your pic, though.

Number of posts : 12116
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8-Just Annihilate Them   April 10th 2012, 4:02 pm

Shug wrote:
lol! Frances!!!

I've noticed that the survivors just ignore all the bats flying around all the time. I would be freaking out! They are kind of cute in your pic, though.

You probably don't know this about me...I love bats. Especially those large fruit bats. If I didn't think it would be harmful to the bat, I would own one as a pet. Between the ages of 7 and 10, when I lived in Virginia, I would lay on the piled up leaves at dusk and watch the bats fly all around me. Of course, I don't care for the guano. puke

So, now you know how truly odd I am. whistle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8-Just Annihilate Them   

Back to top Go down

Episode 8-Just Annihilate Them
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: