all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 8th 2012, 8:56 pm

lovin wrote:
Shug wrote:
I don't get the impression that "everyone" hates the green team, Brendon and Rachel like Vanessa said, do you?

Not to me it doesn't seem!

She knows that Rachel and Dave and the border patrol guys dislike Rachel and Brendan (funny that it is the other two arrogant couples LOL) but other than those two couples everyone else seemed to like them.
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 25137
Location : Beautiful state of Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 8th 2012, 8:56 pm

I loved the scenery and animals. The players not so much, except for Bopper and Mark. I just love them. Tired of watching whiney couples. They expect a walk in the park??
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 8th 2012, 8:59 pm

So who do you think U-turns Rachel and Brendan?...border patrol or Rachel and Dave?
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 8th 2012, 9:00 pm

KayS wrote:
I loved the scenery and animals. The players not so much, except for Bopper and Mark. I just love them. Tired of watching whiney couples. They expect a walk in the park??

You don't like the FBI women?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 8th 2012, 9:22 pm

Oh geez, those first five minutes were hard to watch again. I hate when someone has to attack someone's looks to make them feel they got one up on them. Vanessa really is a mean girl, pretty on the outside, ugly on the inside.

Rachel and her meltdowns are too comical, it's gotten to the point where you can set your watch by them lol. She's really an emotional person, she would drive me bonkers. Her "shocker" comment makes me think that they get U-turned next week.

It's obvious that Mark & Bopper have a good relationship with B/R and vice versa. Brendon would not have helped them out by telling them which road block to do if he knew that they didn't like them.

I agree Shug, R/B are very polite to the locals and Brendon was sweet when he thanked that guy for allowing them to be a part of their culture. I think they thoroughly enjoyed their time in Africa. It looked like an amazing place

I despise the border patrol guys, their arrogance is over the top. They were actually pissed that they weren't first, never mind they were safe to race another day, that wasn't good enough for them, whatever!

I wouldn't mind either Rachel/Brendon, Mark/Bopper or Nary/Jamie winning the race, the others can't leave soon enough for me.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 8th 2012, 9:29 pm

I would probably like Nary and Jaime much more if they weren't so... bland... for so much of the season. We're almost done, and we're just now getting to know them. Btw, why did Art and JJ choose them to try and stir up trouble between them, Brenchel, and Mark and Bopper? That was just an interesting choice, so I feel like I missed something there.

Guys, what if they're chosen for BB next season? Wouldn't they be "fun" to watch? *shiver*
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 8th 2012, 9:51 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Oh geez, those first five minutes were hard to watch again. I hate when someone has to attack someone's looks to make them feel they got one up on them. Vanessa really is a mean girl, pretty on the outside, ugly on the inside.

Rachel and her meltdowns are too comical, it's gotten to the point where you can set your watch by them lol. She's really an emotional person, she would drive me bonkers. Her "shocker" comment makes me think that they get U-turned next week.

It's obvious that Mark & Bopper have a good relationship with B/R and vice versa. Brendon would not have helped them out by telling them which road block to do if he knew that they didn't like them.

I agree Shug, R/B are very polite to the locals and Brendon was sweet when he thanked that guy for allowing them to be a part of their culture. I think they thoroughly enjoyed their time in Africa. It looked like an amazing place

I despise the border patrol guys, their arrogance is over the top. They were actually pissed that they weren't first, never mind they were safe to race another day, that wasn't good enough for them, whatever!

I wouldn't mind either Rachel/Brendon, Mark/Bopper or Nary/Jamie winning the race, the others can't leave soon enough for me.

tens

Great post Jack'd!

Brendon/Rachel~Mark/Bopper~Nary/Jamie= polite to locals, pleasant, helpful to others (I want one of these to win)

Art/JJ~Rachel/Dave~Vanessa/Ralph= nasty, rude, arrogant players, not helpful, ugly Americans:rude to locals imo. ( I hope these go home asap)

I don't like Americans who travel to other countries then are rude to or feel superior to the local people. It gives all of us the name "Ugly Americans" and is a reason why we're not liked abroad.

Maureen, I think Vanessa and Ralph will U Turn B/R since they are first and will be ahead of the others.

I loved Mark/Bopper's discussion about his forefathers and the history of his family. He was so excited and proud to be there and to see everything. Without TAR experience he probably would never have had the opportunity to see it which made me cry because I could tell how much it meant to him. Sad I love Mark and Bopper.

_________________
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9264
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 8th 2012, 10:31 pm

i'm thinking dave and rachel may u-turn art & jj, for purely strategic reasons being that they are good racers, which is why they were shown pissed at them in next weeks clip...and then i am assuming the border patrols uturn rachel and brendon

from tonights show, art& jj need to get over this following thing, because correct me if i am wrong but "follow that car/team" is the most used saying in ALL the seasons of TAR

and all the teams may want to take a page out of mark & boppers book when it comes to fighting because my favorite part from tonights whole show was

Mark:(said in a sarcastic tone) "you need to push that piece in more"
Booper "watch that tone"
end fight scene
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8088
Location : NYC
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 8th 2012, 10:38 pm

Mark & Bopper FTW! The rest can GTFO.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 8th 2012, 10:51 pm

bergen wrote:
i'm thinking dave and rachel may u-turn art & jj, for purely strategic reasons being that they are good racers, which is why they were shown pissed at them in next weeks clip...and then i am assuming the border patrols uturn rachel and brendon

from tonights show, art& jj need to get over this following thing, because correct me if i am wrong but "follow that car/team" is the most used saying in ALL the seasons of TAR

and all the teams may want to take a page out of mark & boppers book when it comes to fighting because my favorite part from tonights whole show was

Mark:(said in a sarcastic tone) "you need to push that piece in more"
Booper "watch that tone"
end fight scene


love, love love Mark and Bopper!!! Kiss of Love

Thanks for reminding us of their little "spat" bergen. They could all learn from these two amazing men.

_________________
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 9th 2012, 3:17 am

Some Insider vids are on youtube now for those that care, several more than the few I'm linking to here:

Nary & Jaime reveal their secret:



Rachel has a sequined dress picked out for the finale?:



Art & JJ figure out the fed's secret?:



Brendon apologizes:



Mark and Bopper:

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35556
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 9th 2012, 5:19 am

Shug wrote:
I don't get the impression that "everyone" hates the green team, Brendon and Rachel like Vanessa said, do you?

I don't think so either. It's obvious Brendon/Rachel are friends with Mark/Booper. Brendon called out to them to do the courtship task because it was faster and easier. To me that showed me a lot about their relationship and Brendon for that matter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 9th 2012, 5:35 am

Oh my word, I can't believe Vanessa was discussing Rachel's nose and boobs with Art and J/J...she really is sooooooo creepy.
She is one of those insecure, mean people that try to get everyone else to hate who they hate.

Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 9th 2012, 5:43 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Shug wrote:
I don't get the impression that "everyone" hates the green team, Brendon and Rachel like Vanessa said, do you?

I don't think so either. It's obvious Brendon/Rachel are friends with Mark/Booper. Brendon called out to them to do the courtship task because it was faster and easier. To me that showed me a lot about their relationship and Brendon for that matter.

I was so happy that Brendan did that! I just LOVE Bopper and Mark...as much as I adore Rachel I adore those two just as much!!
Brendan did say on one of the videos that he (and Rachel) would be friends with Mark and Bopper and Nary and Jaime off the show.
I thought it was neat that they confided in Rachel and Brendon that they are FBI agents.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35556
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 9th 2012, 6:48 am

Maureen wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
Shug wrote:
I don't get the impression that "everyone" hates the green team, Brendon and Rachel like Vanessa said, do you?

I don't think so either. It's obvious Brendon/Rachel are friends with Mark/Booper. Brendon called out to them to do the courtship task because it was faster and easier. To me that showed me a lot about their relationship and Brendon for that matter.

I was so happy that Brendan did that! I just LOVE Bopper and Mark...as much as I adore Rachel I adore those two just as much!!
Brendan did say on one of the videos that he (and Rachel) would be friends with Mark and Bopper and Nary and Jaime off the show.
I thought it was neat that they confided in Rachel and Brendon that they are FBI agents.

I don't think they are FBI, there are many other Federal Agents, and they haven't said specifically they are FBI. I think they are probably DEA since they said they enforce drug laws ( in their biography)
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Shug
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 9th 2012, 12:02 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Maureen wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
Shug wrote:
I don't get the impression that "everyone" hates the green team, Brendon and Rachel like Vanessa said, do you?

I don't think so either. It's obvious Brendon/Rachel are friends with Mark/Booper. Brendon called out to them to do the courtship task because it was faster and easier. To me that showed me a lot about their relationship and Brendon for that matter.

I was so happy that Brendan did that! I just LOVE Bopper and Mark...as much as I adore Rachel I adore those two just as much!!
Brendan did say on one of the videos that he (and Rachel) would be friends with Mark and Bopper and Nary and Jaime off the show.
I thought it was neat that they confided in Rachel and Brendon that they are FBI agents.

I don't think they are FBI, there are many other Federal Agents, and they haven't said specifically they are FBI. I think they are probably DEA since they said they enforce drug laws ( in their biography)

I read a lot of books about the the FBI and law enforcement. I think I recall them talking about training at Quantico, which is the FBI Academy in Quantico, Va. From everything I've read, Quantico is the best law enforcement training facility in the world. I looked it up and both FBI and DEA agents are trained at Quantico.

Nancy is correct. There are many kinds of Federal Agents. If their bio says they enforce drug laws, then they must be Federal DEA Agents and did their training at Quantico, which makes them part of a more elite group of agents than say, Art and JJ, who are in the border patrol.

I think that's why Art and JJ were taunting and trying to discredit them by outing them. They're intimidated by them. They know the federal agents are better trained than they are and probably smarter too imo. lol If there hadn't been so much drama with Vanessa and the other Rachel, maybe we could have gotten to know these women better. They're obviously highly trained professional law enforcement agents and I would be interested in learning more about them.

_________________
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 2802
Location : Lone Star
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 9th 2012, 12:24 pm

Anyone know when and where the post race party will be this year? Know where to buy tickets? Will it be in NYC?
Back to top Go down
catty
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 15040
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 9th 2012, 5:02 pm

I really liked this episode minus the airport drama. I loved seeing all the animals in their natural habitat. Mark and Bopper came in 2nd. JJ and Art got lost Razz too bad they figured it out in time. Rachel and Brendon are still in it. I wish Ralph and Vanessa had been last instead of Nary and Jamie. I liked that they stopped to see the elephants too.

Can't wait to see the extra videos that are always released.

Oh and I hope Rachel saying she not only wants to beat the Border Patrol, but she wants to destroy them means they win the whole thing Smile Just my wishful thinking.

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 9th 2012, 5:08 pm

I love Bopper and Mark!
They are the cutest, nicest, funniest, most down-to-earth players!!...and I love that they stayed strong with that bully border patrol guy.
What an arse that guy is!

Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 9th 2012, 5:23 pm

"There's two things you don't do to a country boy. You don't kick his dog and you don't tell him what to do!"

Love it!!! A classic southern saying. clap

Art and JJ obviously think Mark and Bopper are stupid because they call themselves "country boys" and have southern accents.
Huge mistake. Huge.

Mark and Bopper showed them, didn't they? Love those country boys!!! lol!

It will make my year if Art and JJ get U-turned next week. dance

_________________
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9264
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 9th 2012, 5:25 pm

eewww....i hate art & jj, what the hell is their problem???

"you don't kick his dog" lol! lol! lol! these guys are so precious, i just adore them
Back to top Go down
catty
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 15040
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 9th 2012, 6:38 pm

I lol! when Rachel laid down on the ground to measure the tent and Brendon said "what are you doing?"

Forgot to add that to my previous post.

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 9th 2012, 8:04 pm

Art and JJ are too annoying to even enjoy as villains. The less of them I have to witness, the better. The good will has worn off from their earlier good deed. They seem to complain about every little thing, and they're always trying to enforce their wills on others. If they weren't always in the top 4 of the pack, I'm sure they'd be targeted by now.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 10th 2012, 1:56 pm

catty wrote:
I lol! when Rachel laid down on the ground to measure the tent and Brendon said "what are you doing?"

Forgot to add that to my previous post.

catty, that was hilarious and such a Rachel thing to do. roll on floor laughi

_________________
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   

Back to top Go down
 
Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: