Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
catty

Number of posts : 15073
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 2nd 2012, 8:29 pm

The Amazing Race goes to Africa! There will be fights, tears, shocking revelations and dancing! Tune in on Sunday, April 8th at 8/7c only CBS!

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 2nd 2012, 8:41 pm

How the heck did the border patrol men figure that out???
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 2nd 2012, 8:43 pm

That's what I want to know! Shocked

Unless they had a shooting competition or something hth would they know?

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 2nd 2012, 8:44 pm

I asked the same thing. The end of the video was funny w/ Bopper's "white men can jump" lol!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 2nd 2012, 8:48 pm

i hope that "cry" was a dub over. It sounded horrible and super fake. But from the preview, looks like we might be getting a dose of feisty Rachel.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 2nd 2012, 8:49 pm

catty wrote:
I asked the same thing. The end of the video was funny w/ Bopper's "white men can jump" lol!

catty that was hilarious!!! LMAO

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 2nd 2012, 8:51 pm

Odin wrote:
i hope that "cry" was a dub over. It sounded horrible and super fake. But from the preview, looks like we might be getting a dose of feisty Rachel.

That definitely didn't sound like Rachel crying, Odin...I think there was some dubbing going on in that video.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 3rd 2012, 7:50 am

Brenchal are still in. I have been taping this season, are they getting much airtime?
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8223
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 3rd 2012, 7:55 am

Moody wrote:
Brenchal are still in. I have been taping this season, are they getting much airtime?

OH yes Moody, they are definitely getting airtime....we have gotten lots of "crying" Rachel. They are good competitors I think and I will say I'm still rooting for them. But I absolutely love Mark and Bopper!
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 4th 2012, 5:39 am

Oh good. Thanks Lovin.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 4th 2012, 6:16 pm

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 4th 2012, 6:29 pm

what's up with Art & JJ always calling people followers? That situation got intense quickly. You know what would be nice? If we had more background info from those earlier weeks. Tut tut.

Addendum: There was no real reason, from the clip shown above, for team Border Patrol to get involved like they did. Every one reverted to middle school antics.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 4th 2012, 6:39 pm

Thanks, Catty! I can't wait for Sunday!

I don't know why but I always got the feeling that Vanessa was a BB fan (one of those nasty ones that constantly trash talk HGs they don't like) and that is why she was nasty to Rachel from the very start.
But I told myself that is crazy...UNTIL Bopper said he watched Rachel on BB. (he couldn't stand her and her whining but said he grew to respect her by the end of the season)
I was so shocked when he said he knew Rachel from BB afraid he was the last one that I would think watched BB, but if Bopper knew Rachel before AR then odds are Vanessa did too so she is just bringing out her "BB fan nastiness" towards Rachel (probably thinking AR/BB fans will love it)
Funny thing is Vanessa has more haters than Rachel ever did and more people are rooting for Rachel to take Vanessa down...so you lose, Vanessa!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 4th 2012, 7:02 pm

Maureen wrote:
Thanks, Catty! I can't wait for Sunday!

I don't know why but I always got the feeling that Vanessa was a BB fan (one of those nasty ones that constantly trash talk HGs they don't like) and that is why she was nasty to Rachel from the very start.But I told myself that is crazy...UNTIL Bopper said he watched Rachel on BB. (he couldn't stand her and her whining but said he grew to respect her by the end of the season)
I was so shocked when he said he knew Rachel from BB afraid he was the last one that I would think watched BB, but if Bopper knew Rachel before AR then odds are Vanessa did too so she is just bringing out her "BB fan nastiness" towards Rachel (probably thinking AR/BB fans will love it)
Funny thing is Vanessa has more haters than Rachel ever did and more people are rooting for Rachel to take Vanessa down...so you lose, Vanessa!!
lol!

Maureen I think you're onto something with your comments! dance

Obviously Vanessa started out not liking Rachel and tormenting her at every opportunity.

I'll add to your theory by saying maybe Vanessa tried out for Big Brother and didn't make it as well as being a fan of the show. That would explain her jealousy/hatefulness toward Rachel from Day 1.

Vanessa will have a rude awakening if she thinks her behavior is winning fans for her. She is definitely more hated than Rachel on every site I've read. I can't stand Vanessa and her big rude mouth. In fact she gets on my nerves more than Rachel ever has.

I'm ready for Vanessa to go home.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 4th 2012, 7:11 pm

I think people would like Vanessa much more if she just stuck to her sometimes funny one-liners and quick wit. The mean streak she's exhibited towards Rachel and even Ralph are major turn offs for some people (I'm using none-definite terms for a reason). The Art & JJ/Rachel & Dave clique aren't looking too good either. I honestly see the divide b/t all of them as a metaphor for middle school, especially from the clip above and the manner of 2 teams surrounding and going in on 1. It should have been 1 on 1 with people intervening to calm it down.

Again, another example of me expecting more from people than they're willing to give in a competition series, lol.

Thinking about it, I feel like Vanessa is trying to go the Britney route, but it's just not working out for her like it did Princess Brit Brit.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2763
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 4th 2012, 8:12 pm

Wow ...

shoot_me

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 4th 2012, 8:30 pm

I don't know if Vanessa is a BB fan or applied for BB, but in Ralph and Vanessa's pre-show video, she said she wasn't there to make friends.

And I don't get how, according to Art and JJ, Rachel and Brendon are nothing but followers? Ummm, everyone is going to the same place. Teams are either leading the pack or following the leader. I won't mind if Art and JJ fall behind and let Mark and Bopper or Brendon and Rachel lead...amd maybe win a leg LOL

Number of posts : 16475
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 5th 2012, 1:01 pm

Exactly ... only one team is leading on any given leg ... the rest are following, so what exactly is his point? On the second leg, B/R reached the mat in second place so Art and J.J. were following B/R.
Whatever dude.

I know that Vanessa said she wasn't there to make friends, which is fine, but there's a big difference between focusing on winning every leg and being deliberately confrontational, nasty and immature.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 5th 2012, 1:33 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Exactly ... only one team is leading on any given leg ... the rest are following, so what exactly is his point? On the second leg, B/R reached the mat in second place so Art and J.J. were following B/R.
Whatever dude.

I know that Vanessa said she wasn't there to make friends, which is fine, but there's a big difference between focusing on winning every leg and being deliberately confrontational, nasty and immature.

tens

Great post CJ.

Each time I see Vanessa all I can think of is her behavior during the watermelon task before B/R wisely walked away.

I just re-watched the latest video. Her remarks about Rachel were totally uncalled for and nasty, especially the ones about Rachel's personal appearance. What does that have to do with the game? I get that she's not there to make friends but is it really necessary to demean other players on a personal, below the belt level? I don't think so.

There is some reason Art/JJ and Vanessa/Ralph are so down on B/R. I wish we had been shown how this developed from the beginning. I suspect they resent the fact that Rachel won BB and don't like her being given another chance to win but I could be wrong. I hate the way this has been edited.

Odin, I agree that this is middle school behavior.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 6th 2012, 6:37 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Whatever dude.

As always, Jessie good posting
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 8th 2012, 6:59 pm

Golf ended 50+ minutes late, so adjust your plans accordingly. : )

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 8th 2012, 7:13 pm

CBS treats this show so poorly, and it brings them adequate ratings and accolades. I don't get it.

Spoiler alert, guys:

The border patrol start the episode out being jerks. Adjust your tolerance levels accordingly. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 8th 2012, 8:04 pm

Well, that scene at the airport was about what I expected, without having watched the video promo. Rachel knows how to guarantee camera time, lol!

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 8th 2012, 8:07 pm

Odin wrote:
CBS treats this show so poorly, and it brings them adequate ratings and accolades. I don't get it.

Spoiler alert, guys:

The border patrol start the episode out being jerks. Adjust your tolerance levels accordingly. Very Happy

Too late Odin. The first five minutes of this episode already has me pissed at them. They're egging it on! cussing

Vanessa is such a bitch!
And she's a mother? Bless that baby's heart!

I so hope Art and JJ come in last!!!! ARRRG They're so arrogant and sure they're winning. HTH do they think everyone is following them? Is there another way to go?

Last edited by Shug on April 8th 2012, 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 8th 2012, 8:10 pm

Shug wrote:
Odin wrote:

Spoiler alert, guys:

Too late Odin. The first five minutes of this episode already has me pissed at them. They're egging it on! cussing

Vanessa is such a bitch! cussing

I am beyond annoyed with those border patrol jackholes!
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 8th 2012, 8:14 pm

A herd of tigers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 8th 2012, 8:20 pm

I've noticed that Rachel and Brendon are always very polite and thankful to the local people. Way to go B/R! clap

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 8th 2012, 8:24 pm

Vanessa falling off the bike=priceless Razz

Last edited by Shug on April 8th 2012, 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 8th 2012, 8:25 pm

Aww, Vanessa, too bad you're smaller than Rachel and can't ride the bike. Twisted Evil

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 8th 2012, 8:34 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:
Aww, Vanessa, too bad you're smaller than Rachel and can't ride the bike. Twisted Evil

LMAO!!!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 8th 2012, 8:35 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:

Glued, I got in a belly laugh when she fell off the 4th time!
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 8th 2012, 8:38 pm

Wow! Rachel and Dave really hit below the belt when they argue, don't they? Shocked

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 8th 2012, 8:47 pm

The one thing I don't like about this season is the lack of variety in winners. The dominant teams have stayed that way all season. Sad
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 8th 2012, 8:47 pm

bravo I'm so happy our FBI girls are safe!!!

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 8th 2012, 8:48 pm

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! They are still in it!!
I was so scared that it wasn't going to be a NEL.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 8th 2012, 8:48 pm

Wonder how long they stopped to watch the elephants? every second can count
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 8th 2012, 8:51 pm

I don't get the impression that "everyone" hates the green team, Brendon and Rachel like Vanessa said, do you?

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 8th 2012, 8:52 pm

Shug wrote:
I don't get the impression that "everyone" hates the green team, Brendon and Rachel like Vanessa said, do you?

Not to me it doesn't seem!
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 8th 2012, 8:52 pm

So, should we set up a pool to see if Team Border Patrol will be calling Team Army followers next episode? Rachel and Dave have a unique ability to turn people against them. Where have I seen that before?
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   April 8th 2012, 8:54 pm

Odin wrote:
So, should we set up a pool to see if Team Border Patrol will be calling Team Army followers next episode? Rachel and Dave have a unique ability to turn people against them. Where have I seen that before?

They seem to be upset with Rachel and Dave on the next episode.
Can't wait eating popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"   

Back to top Go down

Episode 7-"I Didn't Make Her Cry"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: