Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 "Thanks for the Souvenir"   March 22nd 2012, 5:41 pm

catty wrote:
So glad Colton is gone. I don't even care how it happened. He and Alicia were horrible to Christina. She knew she was the next to go if they didn't win immunity. No need to remind her at every turn. I liked that she told Leif and Jonas that Alicia was in an alliance with the other women and she isn't part of it. Hopefully that works in her favor. I like Kim, Chelsea, Sabrina, and Jay as my final 4, but I would be okay with Christina or Troyzan in there too.

I think Christina showed that she is caring regardless of game. I'm not sure I would have been cradling Colton's head the way she was. That should have been Alicia's job.

Tarzan is just nuts. I can't believe Kat didn't know a thing about appendicitis.

Alicia is poison. Like others said.. I can't believe she is a teacher, much less special ed. Special Ed teachers always seem like the kindest people.
Kat is one of those ignorant types who get by because they are cute.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 "Thanks for the Souvenir"   March 22nd 2012, 6:08 pm

ITA catty. Christina showed she's the bigger person last night. I admire her for the class and character she showed.

Even after the verbal beating she endured from Colton and Alicia, Christina was still concerned about Colton and helped him when he was sick
Colton and Alicia had just threatened Christina with his hateful "put your head in the fire" comments.

I didn't see Alicia knocking herself out trying to help Colton. The only thing she was worried about was the immunity idol.

IMO this speaks volumes about Christina's character and dignity as a human being.
It takes a big person to reach out to a vile, hurtful, petty person who has just verbally abused you, knowingly hurting your feelings.

I have the highest respect for people like Christina with caring hearts who have sympathy for others. It seems to be a rarity these days.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 "Thanks for the Souvenir"   March 22nd 2012, 6:12 pm

was it ever confirmed that Colton definitely had appendicitis and had surgery to have his appendix removed?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 "Thanks for the Souvenir"   March 22nd 2012, 6:13 pm

bergen wrote:
was it ever confirmed that Colton definitely had appendicitis and had surgery to have his appendix removed?

Go read the media section, I just posted it. No he didn't have appendicitis.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 "Thanks for the Souvenir"   March 22nd 2012, 6:15 pm

Jack'd wrote:
bergen wrote:

Go read the media section, I just posted it. No he didn't have appendicitis.

just read it, thanx
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 "Thanks for the Souvenir"   March 22nd 2012, 7:23 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
catty wrote:
So glad Colton is gone. I don't even care how it happened. He and Alicia were horrible to Christina. She knew she was the next to go if they didn't win immunity. No need to remind her at every turn. I liked that she told Leif and Jonas that Alicia was in an alliance with the other women and she isn't part of it. Hopefully that works in her favor. I like Kim, Chelsea, Sabrina, and Jay as my final 4, but I would be okay with Christina or Troyzan in there too.

Alicia is poison. Like others said.. I can't believe she is a teacher, much less special ed. Special Ed teachers always seem like the kindest people.

I would not be surprised that Alicia is not a special-ed teacher at all. She's probably just a part-time 'helper', maybe even as part of her community service. You just know she's broken the law a few times, at least. Smile

Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 "Thanks for the Souvenir"   March 22nd 2012, 7:30 pm

P.S. Just by the title alone, I was spoiled. I knew either Colton or that other chick (forget her name - the one who had the other idol) were going to be leaving. I thought maybe Colton was blindsided and as he left, he said "Thanks for the souvenir". Anyone else think that just from the title of episode alone?
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 "Thanks for the Souvenir"   March 22nd 2012, 9:17 pm

Compiled from a thread on SSucks ...

'Thank Goodness Probst wasn't at Kucha when Mike fell in the fire. His hands might have fallen off by the time the doctors could get a word in edgewise. Do we really need his play-by-play on a diagnosis?'

'My favourite part was Jeff asking about the idol. "Hey Colton, I know you're flailing on the ground, writhing in pain, and your appendix could burst any second, but what are you gonna do with the idol"?'

'They should have given him the morphine and the IV antibiotics and then asked the questions, starting with "So Colton, how do you like your non-white doctor"?'

'Obviously, the sequence they showed on TV last night was a re-enactment. This is how it really went down:

Jeff: "Colton's DOWN! What's causing the pain? So far, the pancreas is in the lead, followed by the appendix, then the colon, and the liver is in last!"
Dr. Ramona: "So I think that..."
Jeff: "Oh my God!! The colon makes an UNBELIEVABLE shot! The colon is catching up to the pancreas!"
Colton: "I'm dehydrated. And peeing blood."
Dr. Ramona: "I..."
Jeff: "WAIT A MINUTE! THE APPENDIX IS WINNING NOW!! Meanwhile, the liver is REALLY FALLING BEHIND!!! My young nephew can shoot better than the liver !!!"
Dr. Ramona: "Okay, this is really serious, what we need to do is..."
Jeff: "The LIVER should NOT EVEN BE HERE! DOING A TERRIBLE JOB!!! The liver couldn't be more pathetic if it's name was Alicia !!!!"
Dr. Ramona: "I..."
Colton: "Ughhh, you're a reality show doctor? Ugggh, get a REAL JOB."
Colton *passes out* '

Back to top Go down
RobAGabor
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 "Thanks for the Souvenir"   March 22nd 2012, 10:03 pm

lol!

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 "Thanks for the Souvenir"   

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 "Thanks for the Souvenir"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: