View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   July 9th 2012, 9:04 pm

oh lord!! It looks like doesn't pick anybody after that preview!
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   July 9th 2012, 9:07 pm

giggles wrote:
oh lord!! It looks like doesn't pick anybody after that preview!

Giggles, I was thinking she is going to do what Ali did...let one of them go before the two proposals.

Sean's departure was so hard to watch...my heart was going out to him Sad
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   July 9th 2012, 9:16 pm

It would spare the guy more if that's what she does.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   July 9th 2012, 9:17 pm

Didn't like Sean, and I really did see that coming. I actually never liked any of them all that much. I kind of like Jef, but Emily seems so much older than him even though she isn't, and I really can't handle that damn hairdo of his lol.

I think she tells the one she is interested in, that she's not ready to get engaged and that they should wait and see. Then I think they get engaged on ATFR which airs right after the finale.

Oh who knows!! Fleiss did say this "The live AFR will shock everyone who "thinks they know" how this season ends. It's not over til it's over!!!" so something is definitely up.

Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   July 10th 2012, 7:17 am

I haven't watched the show this year, but I keep hearing she is in love with Chris Harrison.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   July 16th 2012, 8:33 pm

I have to say I absolutely love Sean!! I know many didn't but I totally did!!!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   July 22nd 2012, 9:10 pm

Anyone else watching After The Final Rose? It's great so far. clap

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   July 23rd 2012, 1:17 pm

I didn't watch the show but I read this blog. Sounds like a crazy ending!!

http://blog.chron.com/tubular/2012/07/the-bachelorette-and-she-chooses/
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   July 23rd 2012, 1:52 pm

I was a good show. Glad Em did what she did, she did the same thing Ali did, sent the one she didn't want home so he could avoid being humiliated. Not crazy on her pick though, he looks like a little kid. I hope they make it lol, I say that every friggin season.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   July 23rd 2012, 2:38 pm

Oh, Ali booted the guy before the final rose? Ok, precedent set too then. I am so far behind. I hope they make it too.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   July 23rd 2012, 2:55 pm

KayS wrote:

lol! Thanks for the link Kay. I love this blog. Hilarious!

Jef looks so much younger than Emily. She was so nervous around Arie and you could tell she was sexually attracted to him. I wondered if she would pick him in the end. Not being mean but I wonder if $$$ had anything to do with her decision. Who has the most $$$???

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   July 23rd 2012, 8:23 pm

I really enjoyed the show last night and I think Jef and Emily looks very happy together. I do think they have a chance of making it...atleast I hope so. I felt horrible for Arie but after reading some of the stuff about him, I'm sure he'll be A-OK!

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   July 23rd 2012, 9:18 pm

Shug wrote:
KayS wrote:

lol! Thanks for the link Kay. I love this blog. Hilarious!

Jef looks so much younger than Emily. She was so nervous around Arie and you could tell she was sexually attracted to him. I wondered if she would pick him in the end. Not being mean but I wonder if $$$ had anything to do with her decision. Who has the most $$$???

I think they both have money, what I think it came down to was who was willing to move to Charlotte. Can't take Rikki away from her grandparents, after all they are the ones who have supported her and Emily all these years and as we can see, they are WELL taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   August 5th 2012, 10:12 am

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   August 5th 2012, 10:14 am

Maureen wrote:
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20618297,00.html

What a great guy. He is walking the walk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   August 23rd 2012, 9:40 am

i don't even watch this show...just saw this, i thought she was suppose to be so nice and innocent... and isn't it odd that the brother seems ok with it also? Probably another made up story for reality peeps

Cover Story: Emily Maynard Was Caught Cheating, Jef Holm's Brother ConfirmsCelebrity News
August 23, 2012 AT 9:00AM
By UsWeekly Staff

Emily Maynard's family vacation with fiance Jef Holm ended in tears after he caught the Bachelorette starlet cheating.

The 26-year-old stay-at-home mom and her daughter, Ricki, 7, joined Holm's extended family for vacation at a beach house in Pawleys, Island, South Carolina. On August 19, Holm, a 28-year-old water-company exec, was blindsided when he found explicit text messages and photos to and from another man on his bride-to-be's phone -- and the new issue of Us Weekly has the exclusive details of their explosive fight.

After reading the story in Us on Wednesday, Holm's brother, Mike Holm, confirmed it was true.

"I can tell you that it's all 100% true. I was there and I heard the fight and watched the whole thing go down, Emily leaving and everything," Mike told Us exclusively. "I love my brother very much and, like the rest of our family, I just want him to be happy."

But his brother also hopes the two will stay together. (The couple got engaged in May, which was taped for the finale of The Bachelorette.)

"We all love Emily, too. Mistakes happen, we all get that," he explained. "I hope they can work it all out, but as far as your story goes, it's all true

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   August 23rd 2012, 10:10 am

I read that and then saw this on twitter this a.m.

Jef Holm ‏@jefholm

First day of first grade was a success. Met the Hendricks, nicest people ever. #greatday @emilyg @ School http://instagr.am/p/Oq9GuRvs_M/

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   August 23rd 2012, 10:12 am

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve

Emily & Jef said yesterday the story is "100% false." Today his brother who was there says on record it's "100% true." Uh, someones lying.

It's official. The Jemily fans are in full freak out/panic/no-this-could-never-happen-to-the-worlds-greatest-couple mode. Hilarious

All I want to know, is if this never happened, why in the world would a family member attach their name to it and say it did? Thanks bro
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   August 23rd 2012, 10:48 am

Very interesting -

Jef Holm ‏@jefholm

It's crazy what people will do, even family members, to see their name in a magazine.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   August 23rd 2012, 6:41 pm

I'm already hearing US Weekly has got the guy Emily was allegedly sexting & he's coming forward next week. Uh oh. This ain't pretty

The guy who Emily was texting and will be revealed next week Im hearing is Kristin Cavallari ex, former AZ/HOU & now OAK QB Matt Leinart
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   August 23rd 2012, 6:47 pm

Oh juicy... lol Naughty, naughty
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   August 23rd 2012, 8:05 pm

Jack'd wrote:

Emily & Jef said yesterday the story is "100% false." Today his brother who was there says on record it's "100% true." Uh, someones lying.

It's official. The Jemily fans are in full freak out/panic/no-this-could-never-happen-to-the-worlds-greatest-couple mode. Hilarious

All I want to know, is if this never happened, why in the world would a family member attach their name to it and say it did? Thanks bro

Been there done that many times with these couples from the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows. I just don't invest time in this show any more. I never for once thought that Emily would stay with him. But, I was surprised it was Matt Leinart! I believe the story is 100% true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: