View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   May 29th 2012, 5:55 am

Nope it certainly wasn't the "get the F out" she was disappointed in his comments. But then watching the end of the show and seeing how he was with her friends, yeah see ya!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1718
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   May 30th 2012, 9:14 am

gluedtothepc wrote:
So I guess this wasn't the scene they've been promo-ing where she says 'get the f out!' I didn't want to miss that, lol!

According to RS, it'll be in episode 5 when they are in England.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   May 30th 2012, 9:30 am

Oh, good - thanks, annie!

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   May 31st 2012, 7:01 pm

Brad Womack on The Bobby Bones show discussing Emily and their relationship.

Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   June 1st 2012, 12:53 am

I can't believe I am not taping this! Even though I hate this show I still love to watch it.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   June 1st 2012, 12:32 pm

I'm having a hard time watching this season. Maybe when they get down to a handful of guys it will be easier. I turn it on but lose interest and start doing other things.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   June 12th 2012, 12:11 am

Need a spoiler to see who left tonight. I watched the show but missed the end. Can anyone update me?

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   June 12th 2012, 12:30 am

Cassandra wrote:
Need a spoiler to see who left tonight. I watched the show but missed the end. Can anyone update me?
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   June 14th 2012, 12:42 am

THx Glued

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   June 18th 2012, 11:35 am

Here is to hoping that Ryan leaves tonight! I do not like him at all!

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   June 18th 2012, 12:22 pm

I'm ready for Ryan to go, too! I could totally see him being cast on the Bachelor Pad, though, so we may not have seen the last of him yet, when Emily sends him packing.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   June 18th 2012, 2:34 pm

I haven't watched any of this season. How many guys are left? Is she down to F4 yet?
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   June 18th 2012, 6:44 pm

Ryan better go!! IDIOT!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   June 18th 2012, 7:45 pm

I gotta say I am loving Sean!!! He's frickin HOT!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   June 18th 2012, 9:19 pm

I love Sean too! I can't watch til tomorrow (no cable) Smile But my friend keeps texting me and she's pissing me off! lol.

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   June 18th 2012, 9:30 pm

marinewife08 wrote:
I love Sean too! I can't watch til tomorrow (no cable) Smile But my friend keeps texting me and she's pissing me off! lol.

Ahh that sucks for you! Sean looked HOT tonight just sayin'! Smile
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   June 25th 2012, 6:55 pm

Can't really find the right thread, so sticking this in here for now. Looks like Cheryl Burke wants to be the next Bachelorette

http://www.realitynation.com/tv-shows/the-bachelorette/cheryl-burke-rumors-15246/

Cheryl Burke is already a key part of one of ABC’s Monday night reality franchises, so why not try out the other one?

The veteran Dancing With the Stars pro was quoted by People as saying that she would like to star in next season’s version of The Bachelorette. “My dating record hasn’t been great the past couple of years, so if I have a chance to go on [the show], I will,” she told the magazine, adding, “I’m getting old, you know, so it’s something of interest to me” (she is all of 28). Burke said that as a shy person, the idea of “having a pool of guys around” seems appealing.

more at the link
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   June 25th 2012, 7:19 pm

Arie is such a do do brain...like HELLLLLLLLO dude don't you think she is hinting around at you are keeping something from her blatantly enough!
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   June 25th 2012, 7:53 pm

I think Cheryl would make an interesting bachelorette.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   June 25th 2012, 8:36 pm

Lori wrote:

I do too Lori. I like Cheryl and think she would be lots of fun to watch. If she's the bachelorette I wonder if one of the requirements of the bachelors will be that they can dance? Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   June 25th 2012, 8:43 pm

Shug wrote:
Lori wrote:

I do too Lori. I like Cheryl and think she would be lots of fun to watch. If she's the bachelorette I wonder if one of the requirements of the bachelors will be that they can dance? Very Happy

I think she would fall in love with all of them, but I do wonder who would buy her the best present whistle
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   June 25th 2012, 8:47 pm

Chris is like a creepster.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   June 25th 2012, 8:52 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Shug wrote:
Lori wrote:

I think she would fall in love with all of them, but I do wonder who would buy her the best present whistle

roll on floor laughi now that's funny Jack'd!

Emily looks very pretty in the blue dress she's wearing tonight It's a good color on her. She's had some amazing dresses, hasn't she?

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   June 25th 2012, 9:02 pm

lallybelle wrote:
Chris is like a creepster.

He was giving me the woogies....and I can't believe she kept him!!
Do you think she kept him out of pity??
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   July 2nd 2012, 1:19 pm

'Bachelorette' finale shakeup planned -- EXCLUSIVE

ABC is making changes to its Bachelorette finale format this summer.

For the first time in seven years, ABC’s The Bachelorette will go live for its annual After the Final Rose post-finale special. Plus, for the first time ever, the network is moving the finale to a different night of the week. ABC will air The Bachelorette finale Sunday July, 22 from 8 to 10 p.m., with a live AFR special at 10 p.m.

Doing AFR live will help prevent any spoilers about who Emily chooses — if she chooses anyone — from leaking out.

But why air the finale on Sunday?

Well, perhaps the network simply wants to effectively promote the return of Bachelor Pad, which gets underway on Monday the 23rd. (Check out the cast here). Or maaaaybe, the scheduling could have something to do with stomping counter-programming the 90-minute debut of CBS’ new summer dating show 3, which chronicles the lives of three very different single women who come together with the common goal of finding true love.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/07/02/bachelorette-finale/
Hm, can you think of any reason why ABC might want to smack CBS this summer?
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   July 2nd 2012, 2:22 pm

Now, I know that Perez Hilton is about as low as The National Enquirer (but, to be honest, back in the day when I would read NE, half of it ended up being true), but he is saying that Emily and the host Chris Harrison have feelings for one another! That the reason Chris and his wife are no longer together is because of Emily...his wife left when she heard that Emily was going to be the new Bachelorette, because I guess the attraction was there when she was on the first time. I have always thought they would make a nice looking couple, even though I can't stand him. Wouldn't that be something?? They could then end this franchise with the host getting married!!
Jeff Probst married someone from Survivor, didn't he??
OK...just passing on some gossip I read. Maybe it's old news as I am kinda out of the loop where this show is concerned.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   July 2nd 2012, 2:40 pm

ebowers wrote:

Now, I know that Perez Hilton is about as low as The National Enquirer (but, to be honest, back in the day when I would read NE, half of it ended up being true), but he is saying that Emily and the host Chris Harrison have feelings for one another! That the reason Chris and his wife are no longer together is because of Emily...his wife left when she heard that Emily was going to be the new Bachelorette, because I guess the attraction was there when she was on the first time. I have always thought they would make a nice looking couple, even though I can't stand him. Wouldn't that be something?? They could then end this franchise with the host getting married!!
OK...just passing on some gossip I read. Maybe it's old news as I am kinda out of the loop where this show is concerned.

lol! eb, you're right. Your comments about the National Enquirer made me lol and think about Men In Black. Remember how they got their information? Most of the time these rumors do end up being true.

I've noticed this season that Chris is different with Emily than any other bachelorette before. It's been nothing you can put your finger on but it has been a different show. I thought it was because of her daughter but now I wonder. I thought she would choose the guy that's associated with car racing but who knows?

Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   July 2nd 2012, 3:00 pm

ebowers wrote:

No, Jeff was dating Julie Berry, but he married someone else recently
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   July 2nd 2012, 8:02 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
ebowers wrote:

No, Jeff was dating Julie Berry, but he married someone else recently

Jeff actually married the ex-wife of Saved By The Bell star Mark-Paul Gosselaar.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   July 3rd 2012, 8:27 am

According to Reality Steve, Emily's pick..... Shocked

Spoiler:

Read his entire post here -

http://realitysteve.com/2012/07/03/the-bachelorette-emily-maynard-spoilers-commentary-bachelor-pad-spoilers/

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   July 7th 2012, 8:14 pm

Mike Fleiss is not happy with Reality Steve -

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister

The live AFR will shock everyone who "thinks they know" how this season ends. It's not over til it's over!!!

Just my opinion, but people who get off on "spoiling" shows for other viewers are sad and pathetic. Get a life!!!

The problem is "spoiler" info, true or not, leaks out. If u want to be a real part of the TV biz, try creating something.

Parasites are disgusting!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   July 7th 2012, 9:34 pm

Awww poor Mike Fleiss.....who gives a crap, if people don't want to know it they won't read it. Easy enough.

Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   July 8th 2012, 4:02 am

Steve's spoilers probably bring more watchers of this disgusting show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   July 8th 2012, 6:07 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Steve's spoilers probably bring more watchers of this disgusting show.

You are definitely right about that Nancy!!! Spoilers make me want to watch it all happen. Especially after DeAnna's season when I just couldn't see it with Jesse. Course I didn't watch Ben's season.

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   July 9th 2012, 8:02 pm

Is anyone watching?

I think I am falling in love with Jef lol!

Kidding!...but what a dream guy he is, I will think Emily is crazy if she doesn't pick him at the end.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   July 9th 2012, 8:09 pm

See I want Sean! LOL

I totally see it with Jef though!!! No doubt in my mind!

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   July 9th 2012, 8:12 pm

lovin wrote:
See I want Sean! LOL

Sean is a cutie for sure, Amy.
All three of them are ...but there is something really awesome about Jef.
I think he is one of the best bachelors they have had on the show in a LONG time.

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   July 9th 2012, 8:14 pm

Maureen wrote:
lovin wrote:
See I want Sean! LOL

Sean is a cutie for sure, Amy.
All three of them are ...but there is something really awesome about Jef.
I think he is one of the best bachelors they have had on the show in a LONG time.

Since Ryan I think...but to me I like Sean the best but I see her and Jef not her and Sean.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   July 9th 2012, 8:17 pm

I love Arie!!!

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   July 9th 2012, 8:27 pm

You know giggles, I like him too, if I wouldn't have read anything about him I'd be liking him more!

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: