View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   March 15th 2012, 5:37 pm

They started filming her season last night in Charlotte.

This season will premiere on May14th

Don't know how much or how long Fleiss or a couple of the producers will tweet ,but a couple were tweet happy last night.

https://twitter.com/#!/Millsy11374

https://twitter.com/#!/fleissmeister

https://twitter.com/#!/cassielambert

Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   March 15th 2012, 5:52 pm

Emily Maynard ‏ @EmilyMaynard
I'm doing a charity show with The Muppets this Saturday afternoon. Limited tickets left! Here is where to purchase
https://secure2.convio.net/tchf/site/Ecommerce/726594340?store_id=2341

on that page it says

Purchase your tickets to attend a private taping of ABC's The Bachelorette in Charlotte, NC on March 17th. Click the "View Product Catalog" button to proceed. Details regarding the event will follow in subsequent email messages closer to the event.

Ticket admits one guest to the exclusive private taping of ABC's The Bachelorette featuring a special celebrity appearance by The Muppets. The behind-the-scenes taping will take place on Saturday, March 17 at the Booth Theater in Uptown Charlotte from 2:30pm-7:30pm. Guests will receive an email with additional details on Tuesday, March 13. Please contact Carolinas HealthCare Foundation at chfoundation@carolinas.org with questions.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   March 15th 2012, 5:57 pm

Muppets!! Perfect, one step up from a picnic lol!

Thanks for the info giggles, I think I'll watch her season like I watched Ben's season, from the home town dates on.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   March 15th 2012, 6:43 pm

Isn't there a new Muppets movie coming out? I think I heard that so maybe it's to promote the movie.

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   March 15th 2012, 7:47 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Muppets!! Perfect, one step up from a picnic lol!

Thanks for the info giggles, I think I'll watch her season like I watched Ben's season, from the home town dates on.

lol! I may watch just to see if she can keep her virtue!
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   March 16th 2012, 12:05 pm

I like Emily much more after reading her tweets about Courtney. lol!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   March 18th 2012, 8:44 pm

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374Reply
Retweet

Getting ready for Emily's "Hunger Games" inspired group date. This episode airs May 21st so hopefully the movie will still be popular
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   March 19th 2012, 9:43 pm

2nd rose ceremony is happening tonight

Mike Fleiss‏@fleissmeister
Can a guy with a pony tail win @EmilyMaynard 's heart?

Mike Fleiss‏@fleissmeisterReply
Shocking secrets revealed! @EmilyMaynard 's favorite month is June!!!

Mike Fleiss‏@fleissmeister
One of the guys just broke out a guitar. If he wants her to swoon, he should play some Wildebeest!!!

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy1137
Emily just described herself as "the luckiest girl in the world" #Bachelorette

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374
Oh boy. There's a snake in the mansion. Always in episode 2 #Bachelorette

The children's nursery rhymes have been busted out. #Bachelorette

Another new thing to the #Bachelorette - a gazebo in the mansion. Very Southern. Very romantic

Another Emily secret revealed - she would rather watch cheesy movies over TV #Bachelorette

Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   March 20th 2012, 2:21 pm

giggles wrote:
Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374Reply
Retweet

Getting ready for Emily's "Hunger Games" inspired group date. This episode airs May 21st so hopefully the movie will still be popular

thank you giggles for posting these. Maybe Emily won't be as boring as we're expecting her to be.

HTH are they going to do a "Hunger Games inspired group date?" Kill each other and the last one standing gets a white rose???

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   March 20th 2012, 2:34 pm

lol! wouldn't that be interesting
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   March 20th 2012, 9:44 pm

RealitySteve ‏ @RealitySteve

Emily & her date just repelled UP the Mint Museum at Levine Center for the Arts, dinner on the rooftop, then a Luke Bryan concert to follow

Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   March 21st 2012, 1:34 pm

I forgot about Reality Steve....

Found more stuff on his website

link to more pictures of repelling date
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/03/20/3114173/the-bachelorette-in-charlotte.html

Video of them dancing during their so-called "private" luke bryan concert
http://youtu.be/Sj45mKyQiKg
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   March 21st 2012, 1:47 pm

thanks giggles!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   March 21st 2012, 1:53 pm

Video of her dancing on her very first one on one date of the season.. I have to say it has to be pretty awwwkward with a crowd full of people around.

http://youtu.be/QeKbC8or3pc

As long as they are in charlotte, the information is probably gouing to be easily attained
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   March 25th 2012, 8:54 am

I am not sure how I feel about Emily being the next Bachelorette. Not surprised, she really brought strong reactions out from viewers both positive and negative.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   April 19th 2012, 9:54 pm

Reality Steve has Emily's F-4 up, plus he talks about the racial discrimination law suit against ABC.

http://realitysteve.com/2012/04/19/the-bachelorette-emily-maynard-final-four-racial-discrimination-lawsui/
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   April 20th 2012, 9:24 am

Thanks Jack; interesting reading for sure.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   April 20th 2012, 10:37 am

Interesting...thanks Jack'd

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   April 20th 2012, 1:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   April 20th 2012, 1:42 pm

LOL, it's probably Chris Harrison! Oh boy, they're already trying to sucker us in.

Spoiler - Picture of one of the hometown dates. (I put the ?'s in and removed his name for those that don't want to be spoiled)

RealitySteve ‏ @RealitySteve

Emily currently in Chicago shooting her hometown date with ??????? downtown near the Wrigley Building. Pic: http://pic.twitter.com/MLe6qKLR

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   April 20th 2012, 3:19 pm

She lives in Chicago? I thought she lived somewhere down south.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   April 20th 2012, 7:40 pm

Lori wrote:
She lives in Chicago? I thought she lived somewhere down south.

Lori, it's his home town. She does live down South, in Charlotte, NC I believe.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   April 21st 2012, 8:25 am

Thanks Jack.
Back to top Go down
annie367
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1718
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   April 27th 2012, 10:38 am

Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   April 27th 2012, 11:00 am

Thanks for posting this, annie! I kinda don't blame her. Seems like producers (not Cassie) should have told her at the beginning of the season that there was a past relationship between one of the bachelors and someone on staff, but that it was long over, the employee is currently engaged to someone else, and that she just thought this bachelor (Arie) would be a great match for Emily. That way Emily would have felt somewhat informed, but not be biased against Arie since she wouldn't have known it was him at first. <----Not sure if that all makes sense reading it...it makes sense in my head, lol!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35511
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   April 27th 2012, 11:35 am

I don't get why she would care. It would only be logical for a producer to think.. hey, I know a guy who would be perfect because of the racing connection.
It's not like Emily hasn't had previous relationships.

I have a feeling this might be overblown.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   April 27th 2012, 11:53 am

I think it's because she developed a trust of sorts in her relationship with each, and probably feels like both were less than honest with her...kind of a full-disclosure situation.

It might be overblown, but maybe not - it does seem like after she had time to calm down, think it over, and talk it out with another producer or confidant, she would be able to get over it.

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   May 2nd 2012, 6:53 pm

I'm just going to put this here since it's not important enough for it's own thread.

Interview with Mike Fleiss

http://www.aftertherose.com/

I love how he disses Ben's season and shocked that Jason's season was his favorite.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   May 2nd 2012, 8:07 pm

Jack'd wrote:
I'm just going to put this here since it's not important enough for it's own thread.

Interview with Mike Fleiss

http://www.aftertherose.com/

I love how he disses Ben's season and shocked that Jason's season was his favorite.

Well its no surprised that Fleiss' favorite season was Jason's....their both fucking douch.e.bags!!!!

Sorry I couldn't resist! LMAO
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   May 2nd 2012, 8:45 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   May 4th 2012, 12:58 pm

'Extra' Meets the New 'Bachelorette'
May 03, 2012 The Bachelorette
“Extra” got an exclusive 1-on-1 interview with “The Bachelorette” Emily Maynard and a sneak peek at the super-tense first row ceremony. Do you think the southern sweetheart will find true love this season?

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   May 5th 2012, 8:53 am

Thanks, Lynda, well we know now the helicopter guy isn't Brad or Bentley (thank goodness!)
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   May 7th 2012, 5:18 pm

Oh my, bobble heads LOL.

Unable to embed video, watch at link.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/sneak-peek-emily-maynard-meets-her-bachelorette-suitors-201275

Emily Maynard will have her pick of 25 sexy potential suitors when The Bachelorette premieres on Monday, and Us Weekly has a sneak peek at how two of those guys are trying to woo her.

First up is Chris, a 25-year-old corporate sales director from Chicago. In addition to his good looks, Chris comes bearing gifts for Maynard: Bobblehead dolls in their likeness

Confirms Maynard, 26: "Chris is super hot and so thoughtful. I like him a lot."

Arie, 30, proves that chivalry isn't dead and flirts away when he first meets Maynard, but getting her to warm up to him, however, is another story.

A race car driver from Arizona, Arie is hesitant to admit his profession to Maynard, for fear that she'll write him off, given the fact that her late fiance, Ricky Hendrick, drove for NASCAR.

Back to top Go down
KellyB

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2012-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   May 23rd 2012, 12:54 pm

I'm really disappointed with this casting, they seemed to be so dumb for most of them and not very handsome.

Emily knows what she wants and I like the way she talk about this show: this is not a game or a competition.

Another good thing: the show is in Emily's town so she can be with her daughter at home. That's really perfect for both of them.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   May 23rd 2012, 5:47 pm

Oh dear Lord with these people. No wonder the scene was deleted LOL. I saw on the coming attractions, Emily throws and breaks what looks like Shelly the egg HA!!

Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   May 23rd 2012, 11:02 pm

IMO, Emily and Chris Harrison look nice together! They showed them together in the audience last night at the DWTS finale.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   May 28th 2012, 8:47 pm

Is anybody watching tonight? Our stupid tv station just came back from commercial and the foreign guy (Alessandro? sp?) was driving away in a limo. How did she get rid of him? Did she say something to camera, to him directly, or what?

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   May 28th 2012, 9:21 pm

I missed that part glued
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   May 28th 2012, 9:32 pm

She asked him if he was ready to be a father or something to that affect. His response was it would be a compromise for him and he just wouldn't stfu. So she let him go, she doesn't want herself nor Ricki to be a compromise but an honor.

Also I have to say I am completely loving Sean and Chris!
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   May 28th 2012, 11:25 pm

Thanks! So I guess this wasn't the scene they've been promo-ing where she says 'get the f out!' I didn't want to miss that, lol!

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now   

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette: Emily Maynard general discussion for now
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: