Episode 5 - March 14th - A Bunch of Idiots

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Episode 5 - March 14th - A Bunch of Idiots    March 11th 2012, 8:25 pm

This short clip gives a big spoiler. Don't watch if you don't want to know anything.

Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - March 14th - A Bunch of Idiots    March 11th 2012, 8:30 pm

Thanks, Lynda!!
It is going to be an interesting episode for sure!
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - March 14th - A Bunch of Idiots    March 11th 2012, 8:36 pm

I think I'm rooting for the other tribe then lol! and one of the girls from this one.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - March 14th - A Bunch of Idiots    March 11th 2012, 9:28 pm

I wonder how long it will be before Colton gets busted for playing both sides?

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - March 14th - A Bunch of Idiots    March 12th 2012, 6:12 am

Shug wrote:

I hope soon, Shug...very soon!
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - March 14th - A Bunch of Idiots    March 12th 2012, 5:02 pm

Maureen wrote:
Shug wrote:

I hope soon, Shug...very soon!

agree

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - March 14th - A Bunch of Idiots    March 14th 2012, 6:56 pm

Spoiler:

Number of posts : 12115

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - March 14th - A Bunch of Idiots    March 14th 2012, 7:02 pm

Hugh310 wrote:
Spoiler:

Thank you, Hugh!!!!! I love being spoiled.

Last edited by Frances on March 14th 2012, 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - March 14th - A Bunch of Idiots    March 14th 2012, 8:01 pm

Oh brother, one thing Colton has right, he is playing with a bunch of idiots.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - March 14th - A Bunch of Idiots    March 14th 2012, 8:06 pm

Jack'd wrote:

YUP!!

Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - March 14th - A Bunch of Idiots    March 14th 2012, 8:12 pm

Kim: "So this morning I just got up and decided 'what the hell, I'll go find the hidden idol' and I walked down the beach, looked in a tree and there it was !"

smh

Back to top Go down
Alejules
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - March 14th - A Bunch of Idiots    March 14th 2012, 8:17 pm

Maureen wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

YUP!!

I am beginning to feel like an idiot watching the show! LOL

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4621

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - March 14th - A Bunch of Idiots    March 14th 2012, 8:58 pm

Bangs head... uggg Colton... although my mom laughed silly at him tonight. However, she doesnt typically watch the show unless I force her. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - March 14th - A Bunch of Idiots    March 14th 2012, 10:56 pm

Hugh310 wrote:

Kim: "So this morning I just got up and decided 'what the hell, I'll go find the hidden idol' and I walked down the beach, looked in a tree and there it was !"

smh

lol! You forgot the part where she prayed to God to help her find it. At least I think that's what she said.

I liked Monica Sad I wish she had been on the other tribe instead of Kat.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - March 14th - A Bunch of Idiots    March 14th 2012, 11:05 pm

What a mess.It's getting hard the to watch all the stupid.....

lol!
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - March 14th - A Bunch of Idiots    March 15th 2012, 9:21 am

Have you ever seen such a group of gullible people? The looks on their faces at Tribal Council were priceless!

I have to give Colton credit for being able to manipulate these idiots and he makes it look effortless. I noticed he toned down some of his comments this week.

Could you believe what a great job Lief did in the competition? He was a beast and I enjoyed watching him. Colton even got his hair wet. Shocked

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - March 14th - A Bunch of Idiots    March 15th 2012, 9:47 am

LOL Shug...Colton getting his hair wet was quite an effort for him. I was waiting for him to tell the tribe what a hero he was.

I think it was only Christina that was really shocked at tribal (well, and Monica)

I have to say, after hearing Jonas' strategy last night, I think he is the smart one. He reminds me of Danielle on BB3 - anyone but me! He knows what Colton is doing, but each TC that he can go to and not be the target, is one step closer to the end.
Back to top Go down
KellyB

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2012-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - March 14th - A Bunch of Idiots    March 15th 2012, 11:41 am

Alicia is a dumbass who agrees with Colton . I hope she is next.

This is the worst season ever . I'm so disappointed with the cast...
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - March 14th - A Bunch of Idiots    March 15th 2012, 12:30 pm

Schooner wrote:
LOL Shug...Colton getting his hair wet was quite an effort for him. I was waiting for him to tell the tribe what a hero he was.

I think it was only Christina that was really shocked at tribal (well, and Monica)

I have to say, after hearing Jonas' strategy last night, I think he is the smart one. He reminds me of Danielle on BB3 - anyone but me! He knows what Colton is doing, but each TC that he can go to and not be the target, is one step closer to the end.

I like Jonas. It made me feel better knowing that at least one of them understands what Colton is doing. Jonas is smart to let Colton do the dirty work while he keeps his hands clean but eventually they're going to have to flush out Colton's idol imo.

Do you think they will let these tribes continue to be so lop-sided for very long? I hope there's another shake-up to make them more equal.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - March 14th - A Bunch of Idiots    March 15th 2012, 12:57 pm

I don't see them doing another shake-up pre-merge. It's not like they picked the teams, it was totally random. And, you never know, sometimes brains beat brawn on challenges.

Do you remember the year that Stephanie's tribe was decimated...one by one they went home until she was the only tribe member left. Luckily after spending a night completely alone, they merged her with the other tribe.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - March 14th - A Bunch of Idiots    March 15th 2012, 2:25 pm

I had forgotten about Stephanie, Schooner. So we can just sit back now and watch Colton the Puppetmaster send his new tribe home one after the other I guess.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - March 14th - A Bunch of Idiots    March 15th 2012, 2:58 pm

i am so glad others are feeling this same about this season as me...i just don't even feel like watching anymore, i am loving kim/chelsia, and i would love to see a kim, chelsia, jay and mike alliance (and also they all fall in love and get married-they are all so pretty)and see them play the game, in fact i would love to see anyone do anything except the all colton all the time show..his act is just not fun to watch...rolling of the eyes-over it, his pop culture quips-over it, spolied brat-over it, and now he is with my other least favorite alicia...just merge the tribes and let's get on with it.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - March 14th - A Bunch of Idiots    March 15th 2012, 11:16 pm

so interesting answer to dalton's question on ew.com to jeff about his "history repeats itself" statement about this past weeks episode, after watching i was wondering what he meant by that also because i didnt really see what he meant

Tease us up for next week, and also reveal the answer to your “history repeats itself” clue from last week. All I could come up with was one person from an alliance (in this case, Alicia) being completely separated from the rest of her group by a tribe shake-up.
I have to admit something to you…. I was one week ahead! I had been watching next week’s episode! I screwed up! So my tease for next week is…. history repeats itself! Sorry about that!!!

but i am assuming christina will go this week (pure speculation on my part btw) so i don't know where the history is coming into play
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - March 14th - A Bunch of Idiots    March 15th 2012, 11:25 pm

Thanks bergen. I've been wondering what had happened this week for Jeff to say "history repeats itself" and I couldn't come up with anything.

I saw a preview tonight, during NCAA coverage, and it looked like a few people bringing in a stretcher or something. Maybe someone needs to leave because of an emergency?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 - March 14th - A Bunch of Idiots    

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 - March 14th - A Bunch of Idiots
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: