all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc

HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   February 5th 2012, 12:06 pm

That's wonderful news. Thanks for sharing. Here is the pic of that beautiful boy

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   February 5th 2012, 12:19 pm

Gorgeous ... what joy!
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   February 5th 2012, 12:24 pm

Congrats, he's adorable.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   February 5th 2012, 12:54 pm

He is absolutely beautiful!!! Congratulations to the whole family. Thanks for the picture.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9249
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   February 5th 2012, 2:01 pm

congrats!!!! so cute
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   February 5th 2012, 2:25 pm

What a precious little angel! Congratulations!

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   February 5th 2012, 2:36 pm

Meeting little brother. So cute!!

Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   February 5th 2012, 2:40 pm

I was beat to the punch! hehe. sorry my SIL gave me like six things to update! I am having a hard time keeping up! Yes, Dana had little one at 3:37am. 6lbs 4oz. She had quite a fun labor I'll let her (actually Ryan tell it because she can't even remember). The Dr. was a jerk from what I understand. I'll mostly update twitter because it's hard to remember. I appreciate the help! Thanks guys!

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   February 5th 2012, 2:42 pm

Congratulations to the little mama, I got stuff from her twitter so updating that is a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   February 5th 2012, 2:49 pm

He's adorable!!!!!

Congratulations to the happy family!!!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   February 5th 2012, 3:35 pm

KayS wrote:
Meeting little brother. So cute!!

How adorable!!

Congrats, Dana and family!!
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14869
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   February 5th 2012, 4:02 pm

Congrats Dana and Ryan!!

Adorable baby boy. I love the picture of big sister meeting her little brother for the first time. Cute!!

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   February 6th 2012, 11:06 pm

Hi everyone. It's Dana . I have so many things I want to say. First, thanks everyone for all the kind words you all seem to fill our lives with! It really is refreshing to see kind stuff, especially on the internet. Second, thanks to my SIL for figuring out everything to update and for all of you for helping her. She is awesome and has been a huge help. I won't go into all the detalis, but Saturday I was having contractions that were getting stronger and stronger. Finally RYAN (not me) said "screw it, we're going to the hospital. I am not delivering a baby in a car in the middle of nowhere". So my SIL and MIL came to our house b/c at that point it was about 8pm or so and Brynnie Bear was asleep (do not wake that grouch up- she literally becomes a bear!). So we went to the hospital, my dr was unreachable so I had to see the on-call dr. After making us wait for a good hour, he told us "well, you're not in labor sweetheart." and looked at Ryan and said, "women huh? panic about everything." At that point my husband clenched his fist, and then just said, "yeah, except I was the woman because I'm the one who brought her here." Well, Dr. Asswipe prescribed me some ambien to help me sleep through the "mild pain I was experiencing".......tbc

I am being lame and copying and pasting this wherever I need to update! Having a baby is hardwork! lol.

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   February 7th 2012, 1:55 pm

"Dr Asswipe", roflol! So glad Ryan spoke up!!!
Back to top Go down
Jess_BBLove
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1864
Registration date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   February 7th 2012, 4:19 pm

Oh my goodness! Brydon is adorable! Congratulations Dana, Ryan, Brynnlynn, & family! Smile

Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   February 7th 2012, 6:38 pm

OMG, how cute they both are. Congratulations to all of you Dana, beautiful family.
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   February 7th 2012, 10:38 pm

What a gorgeous bb! Very Happy And I love the cute and matchy names.
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   February 13th 2012, 9:34 pm

Princess Brynn got daddy to play babies w/ her on her bday! I have a 1 year old and a 1 week old! Crazy-ness!

Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   February 13th 2012, 9:36 pm

Brynn loves being a big sister Smile

Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14869
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   February 13th 2012, 11:03 pm

They are really cute.

Thanks for sharing pics of your lovely family.

You have to be exhausted, but extremely happy.

Happy Valentine's Day!!

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   February 14th 2012, 9:52 am

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh a truly Gerber moment. The kids are adorable!!!!!
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   February 14th 2012, 9:59 am

The babies are adorable! And I love that your son came early, and gets to have his first Valentine's with his family, instead of waiting until 2/16 to make his debut. Very Happy

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   February 14th 2012, 2:08 pm

What a sweet photo! You are truly blessed!!!

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   February 14th 2012, 4:22 pm

Adorable! Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   February 14th 2012, 7:34 pm

Dana, that picture is TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO adorable!!!!

My niece Katelyn who is 3 1/2 has a 5 week old sister now (Keira) and when Keira cries Katelyn runs to her cradle and says "it is ok, baby, I am right here"
My Katelyn is like a little old lady with her baby sister.

I just can't handle how fecken cute little peanuts are when they are the BIG sisters!!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   February 15th 2012, 6:04 pm

How sweet is that!! Thanks for sharing, they're so cute.

That's cute Maureen, I bet it cracks you guys up to hear her talk like that.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   February 15th 2012, 6:59 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Dana, that picture is TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO adorable!!!!

My niece Katelyn who is 3 1/2 has a 5 week old sister now (Keira) and when Keira cries Katelyn runs to her cradle and says "it is ok, baby, I am right here"
My Katelyn is like a little old lady with her baby sister.

I just can't handle how fecken cute little peanuts are when they are the BIG sisters!!

thanks for sharing this Wildebeest. It's so cute, reminds me of my girls and makes me smile. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   February 16th 2012, 10:51 pm

Awww that's so cute Wilde Smile.

The babies get along fairly well. And against my chargin, they seem to coordinate their screaming fits Smile. Little sweathearts Wink.

PS- Not gonna lie, a 1 year old and a 1.5 week old- NOT EASY!

Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   March 5th 2012, 7:38 pm

For all the Mama's, Grandmamma's and the ones who will be! I heard this this weekend on Retro TV. Had totally forgotten about it. From the 60's I believe

Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   March 5th 2012, 11:57 pm

Love it Kay! I used to sing that to my girls. It brings back sweet memories. big cry

The thing about it is that it's so true. Before you know it, they've gone away to college and are all grown up. Sad

For all you young Moms...enjoy every nanosecond while you can. The time passes so quickly. Sad

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   March 6th 2012, 1:29 pm

Indeed...where did the decades go?
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   April 7th 2012, 4:33 pm

Hello everyone...I just wanted to let you all know that Marinewife (Dana) has stepped away from posting at message boards and twitter. She had a frickin tool.nozzle saying some NOT so nice things so for her and her family she felt it was best to step away. I can't blame her. I told her that I would let all of her friends know here that she is still alive, but decided to do what was best for her family.

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   April 7th 2012, 4:37 pm

Bless her heart. She is a nice young lady with a beautiful family. Please give her my best.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   April 7th 2012, 4:48 pm

I will Kay, thank you!!!

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   April 7th 2012, 4:50 pm

lovin wrote:
I will Kay, thank you!!!

Amy, you have to teach her to ignore the LOLs (loons-on-line).
But I understand why she wants to step away...nobody likes to be bashed and harassed on-line only because you can't KICK the person!
I hope she is doing OK!

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   April 7th 2012, 5:25 pm

Maureen wrote:
lovin wrote:
I will Kay, thank you!!!

Amy, you have to teach her to ignore the LOLs (loons-on-line).
But I understand why she wants to step away...nobody likes to be bashed and harassed on-line only because you can't KICK the person!
I hope she is doing OK!

She's doing fine. Ryan really wanted her to pull back so she's doing just that!! This person was a complete tool.nozzle and if I knew who it was I would certainly give her/him a piece of my mind!!
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   April 7th 2012, 5:45 pm

Glad to hear (Dana) is doing fine. I always enjoyed her posts and hearing about her lovely, young family. But, I understand why she stepped away...it's scary out there.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   April 7th 2012, 7:30 pm

lovin wrote:
Hello everyone...I just wanted to let you all know that Marinewife (Dana) has stepped away from posting at message boards and twitter. She had a frickin tool.nozzle saying some NOT so nice things so for her and her family she felt it was best to step away. I can't blame her. I told her that I would let all of her friends know here that she is still alive, but decided to do what was best for her family.

lovin, that's terrible! It didn't happen here did it? Surely not. We just don't do that here.

Wherever it happened they should be ashamed! She did the right thing by stepping away.

I've enjoyed having her here. She's so much fun to post with but I totally understand why she's taking a break. What's wrong with people?

Please tell her how much we'll miss her.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   April 7th 2012, 7:46 pm

Gonna miss Dana's post - she always has something interesting to add! : (
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   April 8th 2012, 9:43 am

I will surely pass along your comments to Dana!! Thanks so much for your kind words.

And Shug no it did not happen here!

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   

Back to top Go down

First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: The Lounge-
Jump to: