all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc

HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   November 29th 2011, 8:02 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
marinewife08 wrote:
Smile Thanks all! I appreciate the kind words, like always. Busy doesn't even cut it! I'm child free tonight (my MIL is taking Brynn for a sleepover so I can recover from Thanksgiving). Otherwise it's chasing around a child who is almost walking. She nearly climbed on the couch the other night! I can't turn around for a second and she's in some sort of trouble. She's also very much a miss attitude! She's already learned how to slap (great!) and she's also teething so that makes for fun, screaming nights Wink.

Baby #2 is doing well Smile. We actually have a scheduled c-section but for now i'm keeping the date a secret Smile. It's after Brynn's bday, that's the hint Smile. I am crossing my fingers, hands, legs, toes that Ryan can somehow someway come home for a few days in Feb. He's working on it and gave up Christmas leave for the possibility of February leave.

I LOVE the "decorations" around here! Blue is such a pretty winter color.

I am guessing February 14th or the 21st!
I say 2-21-12 would be the best, Dana!

Amy will come in and say 2-20-12 is the best lol!

Bwhahahaaha YOU know me well Moe, yes Dana 2-20-12 is the best date!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   November 29th 2011, 10:35 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
marinewife08 wrote:
Smile Thanks all! I appreciate the kind words, like always. Busy doesn't even cut it! I'm child free tonight (my MIL is taking Brynn for a sleepover so I can recover from Thanksgiving). Otherwise it's chasing around a child who is almost walking. She nearly climbed on the couch the other night! I can't turn around for a second and she's in some sort of trouble. She's also very much a miss attitude! She's already learned how to slap (great!) and she's also teething so that makes for fun, screaming nights Wink.

Baby #2 is doing well Smile. We actually have a scheduled c-section but for now i'm keeping the date a secret Smile. It's after Brynn's bday, that's the hint Smile. I am crossing my fingers, hands, legs, toes that Ryan can somehow someway come home for a few days in Feb. He's working on it and gave up Christmas leave for the possibility of February leave.

I LOVE the "decorations" around here! Blue is such a pretty winter color.

I am guessing February 14th or the 21st!
I say 2-21-12 would be the best, Dana!

Amy will come in and say 2-20-12 is the best lol!

Haha. well I got the date wrong the first go around so I thought I'd try again Wink. In fact, that's why I got pregnant again Wink jk jk.

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   November 29th 2011, 10:36 pm

Lori wrote:
My goodness you have your hands full!!! You enjoy your evening off.

I will also keep my fingers and toes crossed that Ryan receives his leave. You both deserve it!

aww thank you! Trust me I am banking everything on him being here!!!!! Even if it's only for a few days.....I need him!

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
Frances
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 12117
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   December 1st 2011, 4:28 pm

Oh my, just got through reading the recent posts, Big Hugs, Marinewife! I can't imagine the stress along with everything else. My mom was an army wife for 31 years...my heart goes out to you. Hug wrap up in arms
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   December 1st 2011, 6:07 pm

Thanks for the updates. ((HUGS to you and Brynn))
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   December 2nd 2011, 2:10 pm

Thank you Frances and Jo! It's pretty busy! Hopefully come January I'll be done working so I can focus more on one thing at a time!

Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   December 12th 2011, 12:06 am

It's official, my husband will be home for the birth Smile

It's also official, my daughter is a drama queen Wink

Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12117

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   December 12th 2011, 1:06 am

AWESOME news, Dana! I am so happy for you.

And, video tape that little Drama Queen, you can blackmail her when she acts up in her teen years (also, because I bet she is just too cute). cheers
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22967

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   December 12th 2011, 4:31 pm

marinewife08 wrote:

cheers Goody!! I am happy for all of you.

LOL what did the princess do?
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   December 12th 2011, 6:37 pm

Lori wrote:
marinewife08 wrote:

cheers Goody!! I am happy for all of you.

LOL what did the princess do?

**Queen. not princess. lol. Don't worry, I won't tell on you Wink.

She just has this "cry" that she pulls out when other people are around, it's a "whimper" if you will to get people to feel sorry for her. haha. I notice she doesn't do it when it's just us but she totally does it around other people. Such a brat!

Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   December 12th 2011, 6:39 pm

Oh my apologies, of course she is the Queen, lol. I bet when she pulls that whimper out everyone around her just melts. I just can picture the scene. lol!
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   December 13th 2011, 11:54 pm

Lori wrote:
Oh my apologies, of course she is the Queen, lol. I bet when she pulls that whimper out everyone around her just melts. I just can picture the scene. lol!

Pretty much! But i've found a neat little trick is to say, "oh, ok, maybe she can go spend a couple hours with you." That *usually* shuts them up Wink

Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   December 14th 2011, 5:21 am

marinewife08 wrote:
Lori wrote:

Pretty much! But i've found a neat little trick is to say, "oh, ok, maybe she can go spend a couple hours with you." That *usually* shuts them up Wink

lol!

Dana, I love when they are little and drama queens already!!
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   January 3rd 2012, 11:31 pm

Hope everyone had a wonderful new year! We sure did! Ryan gets to come home FOR GOOD in February Smile. We thought he was only going to be home for two weeks, then go back for another 4-6 months! NOPERS! He's all mine after February Smile I have a scheduled c-section on February 16th. Once again, February is going to be a GOOD month! I'm like a little kid waiting for santa to come now! Only, this santa is much cuter Smile

Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 15035
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   January 4th 2012, 12:16 am

That's great news. Glad your husband gets to stay.

44 days to go.

Number of posts : 25135
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   January 4th 2012, 5:00 am

That's wonderful news!!!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   January 4th 2012, 5:32 am

Dana, that is awesome news about your hubby!!
I am putting my bet down now that your little baby boy wants to come out earlier than the 16th!

(((((((((((((Dana)))))))))))))))
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   January 5th 2012, 8:30 am

That is fantastic!!!!!!! I am thrilled for all of you!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   January 30th 2012, 9:40 pm

Went to my in-laws for dinner tonight. I wasn't allowed in the kitchen, which I thought was my MIL just being my MIL. I was sitting at the table waiting for her to bring out the food...and out comes my HUSBAND Smile Smile Smile He wasn't supposed to be home for another 2.5 weeks!

Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   January 30th 2012, 9:43 pm

What a wonderful surprise!!!!! dance
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   January 30th 2012, 10:16 pm

marinewife08 wrote:
Went to my in-laws for dinner tonight. I wasn't allowed in the kitchen, which I thought was my MIL just being my MIL. I was sitting at the table waiting for her to bring out the food...and out comes my HUSBAND Smile Smile Smile He wasn't supposed to be home for another 2.5 weeks!

That's a wonderful surprise!! This brought tears to my eyes...so happy for you. Enjoy the reunion! Wink
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   January 30th 2012, 10:25 pm

What a sweet surprise! I'm so happy for you all.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   January 30th 2012, 10:46 pm

Dana, fireworks - SOOO happy for you!!

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   January 31st 2012, 1:01 am

That is awesome.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   January 31st 2012, 6:19 am

Dana I am beyond happy for you!!! And what a great surprise Ryan gave you, hope it didn't cause you to go into labor though. Smile

Welcome home Ryan and THANK YOU!!!!

Number of posts : 16473

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   January 31st 2012, 7:26 am

What a wonderful surprise marinewife!
He's home safe and sound ... I'm sure that's everything you ever wished for.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   January 31st 2012, 8:33 am

What an amazing surprise! I'm so happy for you. happy dance

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   January 31st 2012, 8:54 am

Sweeeeeeeet!
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   January 31st 2012, 2:08 pm

Thanks everyone! Smile Little man could be along any day now! The dr. today said I'm dilated 1.5cm!

Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5738
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   January 31st 2012, 3:30 pm

fireworks

That is all so wonderful! Soon, family of 4 all together!
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   January 31st 2012, 6:17 pm

What a great surprise.
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   January 31st 2012, 7:19 pm

How it all went down Smile

My MIL asked me and Brynn to go over to her house for dinner last night. I walked in and she yelled at me from the kitchen I wasn't allowed to go in there. At first I thought it was strange, but this is my MIL we are talking about and she's actually banned (yes banned) my FIL from the kitchen many a times, so I just kinda shrugged it off. She told me dinner was still cooking but if I sat down at the table and got Brynn ready she'd bring out the salad.....so I'm sitting there waiting (and STARVING- carrying a baby is NOT easy work people!) and finally i hear what I believe to be her walking out of the kitchen. I was kind of in a daze so I didn't look right away but I said "it's about....." and looked up and saw RYAN standing there with a salad. He smiled and responded, "time?" At first, I just kinda sat there because I honestly was not expecting this AT ALL and I was pretty sure I had to be dreaming. Once I realized he was really there....I jumped out of my chair and hugged and smooch the crap outta him! and then immediately asked "so...is dinner ready?" haha. The best part is Brynn started clapping and laughing when we hugged and kissed!

Also, another funny part of this story. I actually worked yesterday (yeah they make me work- those jerks!), so my SIL watches Brynn on Mondays and Wednesdays, and my MIL watches Brynn on Friday's. Ryan had gotten in around 3:30pm (a half hour after I get off on Mondays) and couldn't wait to see Brynn since he knew his sister had her. so he went to his sister's first. Well, keep in mind I didn't know all of this. So, Brynn and I get home and she crawls over to where we have a picture of Ryan. I show her the picture every night and say "daddy". Well, when we got home, she crawls over to it and starts clapping! (something she's NEVER done before).....I tried to call Ryan but obviously couldn't get a hold of him. haha.

Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   January 31st 2012, 7:23 pm

Very Happy What a great story!!
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   February 1st 2012, 1:31 pm

That's the sweetest story! big cry

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   February 4th 2012, 11:17 pm

Looks like Dana will be delivering tonight...maybe. From twitter:

Quote :

@marinefam1112Dana-aka- marinewife

Not good at twitter but i'll try. Dana and Ryan are heading to the hospital! Will keep updated. This is Mariah, Ryan's sister.

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   February 4th 2012, 11:20 pm

Latest update and might be the last I post because I'm tired tonight.

Quote :

@marinefam1112Dana-aka- marinewife

ahh. ok. i dont like twitter either! Dana felt strong contractions this afternoon. it may be nothing but they want to be safe.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   February 5th 2012, 12:01 am

Dana was sent home, the dr. (not her regular one) was an ass and made her feel stupid for going in.

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   February 5th 2012, 9:15 am

OMG I hate doctors like that. If you are pregnant and experience contractions, you go in. Duh!
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   February 5th 2012, 9:37 am

Bless her heart. I hope she does well.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   February 5th 2012, 11:30 am

Brydon Thomas came into the world today...6lbs 4oz. He's beautiful.

Not sure how to post the picture that Mariah (Dana's SIL) posted on twitter so I'll post the link.

https://twitter.com/#!/marinefam1112/status/166180561512185856/photo/1

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   

Back to top Go down

First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: The Lounge-
Jump to: