all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc

HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   August 30th 2013, 7:05 am

lol! 
Your children look adorable ... great to see you posting!
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   August 30th 2013, 7:06 am

Dana, I don't know why but I get belly laughing when I hear tiny ones swear.
I wish I could have seen your face when she said that!! lol! 
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3139
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   September 5th 2013, 4:46 pm

Dana, I'm happy to see you posting, I think and pray for you often.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   September 6th 2013, 1:48 pm

I'm having a bitchy day. Some of my friends are really making me mad.

We've been through hell from November til now. Two of our kids have died. We lost a baby in November and a baby in may and I was diagnosed with cancer. I'm not the same woman anymore and I will probably never be.

Sorry for venting

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   September 6th 2013, 3:00 pm

marinewife08 wrote:
I'm having a bitchy day. Some of my friends are really making me mad.

We've been through hell from November til now. Two of our kids have died. We lost a baby in November and a baby in may and I was diagnosed with cancer. I'm not the same woman anymore  and I will probably never be.

Sorry for venting
You come here and vent and scream all you want, sweetheart.
If some of your friends are ticking you off at this most stressful time in your life...dump those friends and hang on to your "real" friends.
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Dana)))))))))))))))))))))))
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14869
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   September 6th 2013, 3:08 pm

Vent away *hugs*

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   September 6th 2013, 3:33 pm

((((Dana)))) vent away!!
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   September 7th 2013, 4:50 am

Vent away, your a right you are not the same woman anymore and your real friends should understand and support you.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   September 7th 2013, 1:22 pm

My thoughts and prayers, Dana. You can vent all you like...it's good therapy.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   September 7th 2013, 1:25 pm

This is a good safe place to vent. I am so sorry you are going through this. Hugs to you!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   September 7th 2013, 10:27 pm

D, you know I love you and if your "friends" don't realize what you have been through you know where they can go!!!! Just know you have more support than you will ever realize with me.  I am always here to listen to you vent anytime!!!!
Hugs to you my friend!

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   September 20th 2013, 8:00 pm

Hey everyone,

I am officially announcing that I am cancer free as of right now. I will be going in for office visits more frequently than I used to of course (although after being pregnant back -to- back it seems like nothing compared to all those doctors visits).

My incredibly amazing (and hot) husband also built a deck and a garage this summer for a local business owner in town, on top of Ryans regular day-to-day job. Anyways, I wasn't sure why he was doing this, and today, I got my wig that was made out of a mixture of my Sister in Law's hair and my best friends hair! It looks so incredible and REAL- I can hardly tell it's a wig! I feel a little more like a woman again when I wear it! It's amazing! Probably one of the best things I've ever gotten! And those things are NOT cheap! I just wanted to brag about him for a second- he worked so hard this summer, on top of being the best (hottest) nurse I've ever had! LOVE MY MAN!

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3275
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   September 20th 2013, 8:09 pm

Yippee...back flips. (((Dana)))

God bless you, Ryan and your beautiful family.

Number of posts : 16469

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   September 20th 2013, 8:23 pm

How wonderful Dana. It's what we've all been hoping for.
Here's to many healthy, happy years ahead for you and your family.

Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   September 20th 2013, 8:30 pm

That is wonderful wonderful news!!! So glad Dana!!!

Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   September 20th 2013, 8:32 pm

Dana that's absolutely the best news!!!!! That's so neat about your wig...you must feel wrapped in love when you wear it. Ryan sounds like one in a million!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9249

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   September 20th 2013, 8:44 pm

SUCH AWESOME NEWS!!!!!!!!!! Best I heard in a long time!!! very happy for you, your man& family..
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   September 20th 2013, 9:40 pm

The best news you could ever get!! Congrats to you and stay well.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   September 20th 2013, 9:53 pm

marinewife08 wrote:
Hey everyone,

I am officially announcing that I am cancer free as of right now. I will be going in for office visits more frequently than I used to of course (although after being pregnant back -to- back it seems like nothing compared to all those doctors visits).

My incredibly amazing (and hot) husband also built a deck and a garage this summer for a local business owner in town, on top of Ryans regular day-to-day job. Anyways, I wasn't sure why he was doing this, and today, I got my wig that was made out of a mixture of my Sister in Law's hair and my best friends hair! It looks so incredible and REAL- I can hardly tell it's a wig! I feel a little more like a woman again when I wear it! It's amazing! Probably one of the best things I've ever gotten! And those things are NOT cheap! I just wanted to brag about him for a second- he worked so hard this summer, on top of being the best (hottest) nurse I've ever had! LOVE MY MAN!

Babygirl, when I watched this video posted by my Mom's best friend's daughter I thought of you (cried for my Mom's best friend but smiled thinking of you)...you remind me SOOOOOOOOOO much of this gorgeous, strong girl in this video.
((((((((((((((((((Dana)))))))))))))))))))
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   September 20th 2013, 10:02 pm

I think we've all been waiting for this news! Wonderful!!! You just made me smile so so much cheers 

Awesome video Moe.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   September 20th 2013, 10:04 pm

bravo DANA!!! bravo

It makes me so very happy to read this news!! I've been praying for you every single night, and am especially thankful that you have SUCH a supportive family to have helped you through this time. Ryan is such a stand-up guy, and your love seems to have only grown even stronger through this ordeal. Keep up the good work, and CELEBRATE!!

fireworks fireworks fireworks fireworks fireworks

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   September 20th 2013, 10:31 pm

Dana, I am so happy for you and your family!!!!!!! This is best news ever.
I love you. WOW! just WOW!
Ryan is sweetheart, so glad you have him.
cheers dance clap cheers 
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   September 20th 2013, 11:06 pm

thanks everyone! Ryan and I can't get into our email (totally lost the password) and we get too frustrated trying to fix it! If you've emailed us within the last 2-3 weeks, so sorry we didn't get back to you! We are setting out to travel the end of the month- we were originally leaving this month but Ryan's dad broke his arm so we had to stay and help with Ryan's parents house. I am so excited to be going on this journey with Ryan and our kids for one whole month. I've kind of lost who I am along the way of all of this and I don't know what I'll find..... but whatever it is I do find i know will be better than the last 5 months.

Thanks for your support and love to us,
xoxo, Marinefamily

Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   September 21st 2013, 12:11 am

What great news, Dana!!! So happy to read this. Have a wonderful trip.
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   September 21st 2013, 1:02 am

Dana, it is great to read such wonderful news! I am so happy to hear you are doing better and getting a vacation!

Kiss of Love 

Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   September 21st 2013, 9:58 am

Dana - that is the best news ever! I am so happy for you & your family. Enjoy your trip, you deserve it. xoxo.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   September 21st 2013, 12:44 pm

D, I'm so happy to see you posting again. And like I've told you before I'm so so so happy you are cancer free. Smile thank you for sharing with me all that you have. And to Ryan, please thank him as well for keeping me posted, you're right he is one in a million Smile

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   September 21st 2013, 1:56 pm

Enjoy your trip with your family!!

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   September 22nd 2013, 1:26 pm

Great news. Enjoy your trip.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   September 30th 2013, 9:16 pm

D....I can't send you any PM's it says this user doesn't accept PM's.  Just wanted to let you know Smile But I did take care of what you asked me to Smile Enjoy your vacation!!!

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   September 30th 2013, 11:16 pm

haha...oh. My bad. I don't know how I did that....or how I can undo it! But thanks!

I fixed it....I think

Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3275
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   September 30th 2013, 11:34 pm

((((Dana))))...Have a great time! So happy for you guys.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   October 1st 2013, 6:12 am

marinewife08 wrote:
haha...oh. My bad. I don't know how I did that....or how I can undo it! But thanks!

I fixed it....I think
No worries, its not fixed though Sad I can't even see the one you sent me. NO biggie, I just didn't want you to think I was ignoring your message and wanted to let you know I took care of what you asked me to Smile

Once again have a great vacation!!!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   November 7th 2013, 9:08 pm

Hope you had a wonderful vacation with your family Dana!!! I've been thinking of you and hope all is well Smile

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   

Back to top Go down

First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: The Lounge-
Jump to: