all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc

HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   June 25th 2013, 2:41 pm

No update as of now, I have been in contact with Ryan and Dana (a little) when she feels up to it, she feels like crap, that's all I've got right now. Continued Prayers!!! If there is any changes or anything new and with permission of Ryan I will share I promise! Smile

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   June 25th 2013, 5:47 pm

lovin wrote:
No update as of now, I have been in contact with Ryan and Dana (a little) when she feels up to it, she feels like crap, that's all I've got right now. Continued Prayers!!! If there is any changes or anything new and with permission of Ryan I will share I promise! Smile

Thanks for the update, Amy...make sure you let her know we are all thinking of her!!!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   June 25th 2013, 8:30 pm

Maureen I most certainly will!!! I promise! Smile

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   June 25th 2013, 9:26 pm

Thanks amy for keeping us updated.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   June 26th 2013, 11:36 am

Lori you are welcome Smile

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   July 28th 2013, 10:48 pm

Dana's last round of chemo begins this week. They will soon find out if all the cancer is gone. FINGERS TOES and anything else you can cross and of course PRAYERS that it is all gone. Thank you all from the Marine Family!

Number of posts : 14869
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   July 28th 2013, 11:36 pm

Thanks for the update.

She will be in my thoughts and sending positive vibes to her!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   July 28th 2013, 11:41 pm

Thanks for the update, lovin. I was thinking of Dana the other day and wondering about how things are going for her. I will definitely keep her in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   July 29th 2013, 1:58 am

Fingers crossed! I have been thinking of Dana often. She is in my prayers!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   July 29th 2013, 2:08 pm

Thank you all for your wonderful thoughts, prayers and kind words about my dear friend Dana.  I have certainly gotten so close to her.  I can't wait until she's back to posting Smile

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   July 29th 2013, 6:39 pm

lovin wrote:
Thank you all for your wonderful thoughts, prayers and kind words about my dear friend Dana.  I have certainly gotten so close to her.  I can't wait until she's back to posting Smile

And you stay close to her, Amy!!
Please let her know we are all thinking of her...and we hope she gets back to her old "bratty" self and starts posting soon.
We miss her!!

PS...find out if she is watching BB...and if she is, let me know if she wants to PUNCH any of those nasty players yet!!!
lol! 
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   July 29th 2013, 11:54 pm

Maureen wrote:
lovin wrote:

And you stay close to her, Amy!!
Please let her know we are all thinking of her...and we hope she gets back to her old "bratty" self and starts posting soon.
We miss her!!

PS...find out if she is watching BB...and if she is, let me know if she wants to PUNCH any of those nasty players yet!!!
lol! 

Yes she's watching BB....the racism is driving her just as crazy as the rest of us! LOL!

And I plan too Moe! And I will send the good thoughts to her!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   July 30th 2013, 11:37 pm

Dana wanted me to say thank you all for the updates on BB, she's finally caught up from reading Smile I posted a thank you in the BB discussion thread also to those that don't visit this one.  She'll be back to posting as soon as she feels better....right now she feels like HELL! Thank you thank you!!! Smile

Number of posts : 16469

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   July 31st 2013, 7:02 am

Chemo is Hell, for sure.
Stay strong Dana!
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   August 6th 2013, 10:51 am

Still sending good thoughts and prayers your way, Dana!! Very Happy I pray for you every night and wonder if that day has been a good one for you. You are such a strong woman and I'm really glad I've gotten to 'know' you online! Wish we could talk with you about how bad some of these houseguests are this season - I can just 'hear' your words about them, lol! Razz 

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   August 7th 2013, 4:11 pm

Dana! I haven't looked in the Lounge in like FOREVER, I had no idea what all you were going through. You were always such a pleasure to post with and I look forward to the day you have the strength to post again. No pressure! I can only imagine what you think of this cast. I have to reach deep to find something to like in them. It's a challenge, but they can be entertaining. I miss you.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   August 7th 2013, 8:58 pm

I will say Dana has said she reads here for updates, when she's up to it. I'm hoping she has swung by the Lounge as well! Smile Thank you all for the kind words and prayers for Dana!!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   August 7th 2013, 10:18 pm

lovin, how are Dana's young children doing?  I remember she has 2 beautiful children.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   August 8th 2013, 10:56 am

They are so young that I'm not sure they really understand what's going on....they know mom doesn't have much energy. Brynn is still a little stinker, I can't wait to hear some new Brynn stories Smile Overall they are doing ok, Dana has lots of help with them which I'm sure is such a blessing Smile

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   August 9th 2013, 10:12 pm

Dana...you are still in my thoughts and prayers. We all miss you!
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   August 10th 2013, 5:09 am

We sure do!  Loving thoughts to you sweetie.
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   August 12th 2013, 7:09 pm

Thank you all for the kind words.

I don't know when I will be ready to talk about everything but I wanted to say thank you for your support during this very difficult time. I wish I had the energy to personally thank you all.

Love
Dana

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   August 12th 2013, 7:16 pm

marinewife08 wrote:

I don't know when I will be ready to talk about everything but I wanted to say thank you for your support during this very difficult time. I wish I had the energy to personally thank you all.

Love
Dana
Hug wrap up in arms  Good to see you Dana!! You're thought of often, keeping fighting the fight and come back when you're strong enough to play with us xo
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   August 12th 2013, 7:51 pm

Dana, just know that we all care so much about you and this fight you're in!! We are Team Dana all the way, and it's good to see you post at all, when your energy is so sapped. Sending gentle hugs to you and those precious kiddos (Ryan, too). group hug

Last edited by gluedtothepc on August 12th 2013, 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   August 12th 2013, 7:51 pm

((((((((((((((((((((((((Dana)))))))))))))))))))))))
It is SOOOOOOOO good to see you here!!
We MISS YOU and think about your sweet little self all the time.
As Lynda said...keep fighting the fight. If anyone can beat that damn C word...YOU CAN!!!
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   August 12th 2013, 7:54 pm

Nice to see your post, Dana. Prayers and hugs.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9249

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   August 12th 2013, 8:26 pm

good to see you dana! continued prayers
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   August 12th 2013, 8:44 pm

So glad to hear from you sweetie.  And glad reading the site can give you a little distraction from your day.  Continued prayers for you for sure!!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   August 12th 2013, 8:51 pm

marinewife08 wrote:

Love
Dana
cheek kiss  I'm so happy to see your post. I think of you all the time. I will continue to send you positive vibes.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   August 13th 2013, 9:26 am

Awwww D, so happy to see you post again Smile

You post/talk when you are ready sweetie. We're here when you do Smile

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   August 13th 2013, 10:17 am

marinewife08 wrote:

Love
Dana

So happy to see you. You save your energy for your health and those little cuties, talk whenever you feel like it. XOXO.
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   August 18th 2013, 2:09 pm

My two methods of therapy: my wonderful family, and this: http://ryndanas.blogspot.com/2013/08/i-held-you-in-my-arms-i-hold-you-in-my.html?m=1

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9249

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   August 18th 2013, 2:14 pm

big hug 
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   August 18th 2013, 3:11 pm

((((((((((((((((Dana)))))))))))))))))))))
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   August 18th 2013, 6:26 pm

Hi Dana!!!!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   August 18th 2013, 11:00 pm

Hug wrap up in arms

Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   August 19th 2013, 6:43 am

big hug 
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   August 19th 2013, 9:30 am

Oh, I missed this post yesterday. Your blog is so raw and honest and true, and I feel many emotions when I read it, Dana. I really hate how much has piled up on you this year, and I admire your strength in getting through it so much! Please just hang in there, and know that the sun always shines tomorrow! If one day is bad, the next day starts over fresh, and holds hope and promise.
group hug

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   August 25th 2013, 8:03 pm

Hey, missy - I don't know if you're getting to watch feeds this weekend during Elissa's HoH or not, but it has been crazy with a capital Z, especially today. I hope you're getting to laugh along with Elissa (if you like her, and I'm guessing you might?) Amanda is keeping things, um, interesting, to say the least, lol! fuss and fight afraid eating popcorn 

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   August 29th 2013, 11:41 pm

So here's a fun Brynn story (I alluded to it in the BB show discussion thread). Brynn said her first swear word.

Ryan has been working at a mechanic shop in town. We hosted a bbq at our house for his work crew the other night just as a way to say thanks for how great they've been during this time and for giving him so much time off next month (we are going on a month long journey). Brynn was reaching to get her sippy cup filled with her koolaid but somehow the lid wasn't screwed on and it spilled everywhere. As if my life couldn't have gotten any worse, all went silent and the words "OH SHIT!" came- no- SHRIEKED out of my TWO YEAR OLDS MOUTH! I could have died.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   

Back to top Go down

First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: The Lounge-
Jump to: