all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc

HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   April 11th 2012, 6:26 pm

That's a shame. I wish Dana and her family all the best!!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   April 14th 2012, 4:59 pm

I received an email from Dana today and she's asking for prayers for little man Brydon...doctors think he may have craniosynostosis, which is when one or more sutures to close to early, he may need to have surgery and then would be required to wear a helmet. So many prayers go out to our favorite Marine family!!! Please and thank you!!

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   April 14th 2012, 5:15 pm

I add my prayers as well. What an ordeal for her to go through. If you read this Dana, know we are here for you and your family!
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   April 14th 2012, 6:17 pm

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the family.

Number of posts : 14869
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   April 14th 2012, 8:36 pm

I will keep them in my thoughts. He's so little.

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   April 14th 2012, 8:50 pm

Little Brydon will be in my prayers too.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   April 14th 2012, 9:14 pm

I definitely will keep this beautiful, young family in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   April 20th 2012, 10:58 am

I heard from Dana and she said that he does have a slight craniosynostosis but the doctor doesn't feel that he needs surgery at this time. They will just keep an eye out and see if it gets any worse. Just wanted to give you all an update Smile

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   April 20th 2012, 11:48 am

That's good news. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   April 20th 2012, 3:18 pm

Thanks for the update lovin.

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   April 20th 2012, 3:21 pm

Thank goodness! Thanks lovin.
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   June 18th 2012, 12:20 am

Hello! Just dropping a quick hello to you all Smile. Thank you for your understanding and kind words so far! I'm finally feeling more comfortable on the internet ( I might even get a SUPER PRIVATE! twitter account set up again). Been meaning to post and then I don't because either a baby cries or a husband whines or a dog needs to go outside! lol. So demanding! Hope everyone is well!!! Babies are getting super big! Brynn is walking like a pro and Brydon smiles like it's his job. I am going to be going to nursing school in the fall! I'm nervous to be a mom, wife, and student, but we will see how it goes. Hopefully my dreams aren't bigger than my reality, because dreams can be damn expensive!

Brydon, we thought he was going to have to have surgery on his head. But it turned out the Dr. thought he would be ok, but it is something they have to watch and he's not completely 100% in the clear. But really, what child ever is? lol. They always find some way to make there mother's worry!

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9249

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   June 18th 2012, 8:27 am

i thought for sure you were announcing baby #3...lol
good luck with all you have on your plate, you can do it, we are women, we always do!
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   June 18th 2012, 9:20 am

marinewife, it is nice to hear from you again. You sound so happy. That is very exciting about nursing school! Good luck and keep posting.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   June 18th 2012, 9:37 am

It is great to hear from you again. I have been wondering how you have been. Hope the kiddos will give you time to watch this summer of BB.
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   June 18th 2012, 11:31 am

bergen wrote:
i thought for sure you were announcing baby #3...lol
good luck with all you have on your plate, you can do it, we are women, we always do!

too funny! Even our families keep asking:) so far no babies on the way! Hoping it will stay that way for at least a few more years!

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   June 18th 2012, 8:37 pm

Nice to see you marinewife!! Good luck with school and it's nice to see you and your family doing fine.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   June 20th 2012, 8:21 am

Thanks for the kind words everyone Smile I appreciate them more than you know!

Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   June 20th 2012, 9:39 am

Thanks for the updates. Good luck with your schooling!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   June 7th 2013, 11:56 pm

Just wanted to give an update on Dana since some may know what is going on and some may not...I know in her blog she thanks you all here as well so in case you don't read her blog I wanted to share it with you.

Dana was diagnosed with ovarian cancer about a month ago, she was rushed to the hospital with internal bleeding where they found out she has ovarian cancer and she was also 18 weeks pregnant. 
Please keep her in your prayers along with her family.  They have very rough road to go through and needs some prayers sent their way.

Dana is not ready to talk and she actually deleted almost all of her online profiles so I have been keeping in contact via email with Ryan.  I did hear from her this week also.  We're hoping she'll come around again soon but for now the thoughts and prayers I am passing along via email to Ryan!!

Thank you all!!!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   June 8th 2013, 12:19 am

Dana recently wrote a blog, where she thanked lovin and AABB, among other people, and I wanted to share it - please keep her in your thoughts and prayers:

If I could write a letter to me

Maybe it's the chemo I've started. Maybe it's being left alone all day with my thoughts. But I suddenly realize how negative I have been. Today, more than ever I realize how good I actually have it.

I have many people who I wish I could thank enough and it would square us. First and foremost, my husband, my "ruv", Ryan. He's seen the best and worst in me, and has never loved me less because of it. If I could wish for one thing for my kids, and for anyone for that matter, it would be that they find someone who loves them unconditionally. Un-conditionally. A term quickly lost in today's society. To say I haven't been a picnic to be around this last month and a half would be a understatment. To say that I'm just going to snap out of it one day and go back to normal is unrealistic. But my "ruv" has been the most patient, loving, kind, caring, and even-keeled man I've ever met. He's probably going to see some very ugly sides of me in the coming months. But I'm actually confident that it won't break us. Strange as it seems- our marriage is the only thing I'm certain of right now.

I also want to thank my kids. You are mommies favorite part of life Brynnlynn and Brydon. My favorite snuggle bunnies, my sweet morning alarm clocks. Kissing you goodnight, and smelling your baby shampoo hair is my only comfort right now. At least in life I did something right- you two.

Next, I would like to thank my family. My sister-in-law, who will be helping me and Ryan keep our kids entertained, and keep people updated as my treatments persist. She's taken on all of my housework, and she's even been my "hollywood gossip buddy". I could never do this life without here. My mother-in-law is someone else I'd like to thank. We have not had the greatest relationship. But she is the first person who came to the hospital (besides Ryan) and she apologized for everything- which is huge for her. She is not one to say sorry. And I am not one to let stuff go. It's a slow process, but I'm begging to appreciate her for who she is. And to always remember, she raised my husband to be the wonderful man he is. My father-in-law, grandparents, and my aunt have all been the greatest babysitters. I am so blessed by my family.

Lastly, I would like to thank ALL of my friends. My hometown besties, Chariss, Katie, and Alexi. Thanks for being so great to my family. For cooking us dinner on random nights, for doing laundry, for taking care of our pets. You are the best friends I could have ever asked for! To my online bestie- Amy: You have a huge heart, and I am so appreciate of your patience with me. You always listen to me vent, hear my stupid stories, and laugh at all my jokes.

To my wonderful friends at the UN and AABB: You are all people I could never begin to thank enough. Because you guys don't HAVE to care. You don't HAVE to love me. You don't HAVE to talk to me. But you chose to. I don't know why- I don't deserve it- but I'm sure thankful for it. Thank you all for understanding me. For making me laugh when I'm ready to cry, for making sense out of stuff that is senseless. For all of your different opinions, whether I agree or not, the way you present your opions respectively, creatively, and hilariously. Some of my happiest days are days when I've been stuck in bed just reading what you've all written.

I don't know when or even if this wave of postiveness will come back. That's why I wanted to write it all here. So I can go back and read it when this journey I'm on doesn't seem worth fighting for, and realize I have a lot to fight for.

All my love,

D.

Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   June 8th 2013, 3:38 am

group hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
KayS

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   June 8th 2013, 6:16 am

Bless her heart, she has been through so much. She is in my prayers for sure. Its true, you do care about posters you have never "met". BB has brought us so many friends,
Back to top Go down
marylou2
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1344

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   June 8th 2013, 7:32 am

Dana, you will be in my prayers. Hugs. Hug wrap up in arms
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   June 8th 2013, 7:58 am

I'm so sorry Dana ... you've had to deal with so much.
We're all hoping for a positive outcome and many healthy years ahead for you and your family.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   June 8th 2013, 8:17 am

Oh Dana, I'm so sorry you are going through all this. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Every time you need positivity and strength, just look at those little ones of yours, they'll get you through xo

Last edited by Jack'd on June 8th 2013, 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   June 8th 2013, 9:55 am

Dana,

So sorry to hear about all you've been through. I wish you nothing but the best and hope for nothing but good news and smooth sailing for you & your family when you get through your treatments. Give those little cuties a big hug from me too. XOXO.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   June 8th 2013, 11:19 am

((((((((((Dana)))))))))))) cheek kiss
You are young, beautiful, intelligent AND strong!
You will beat this and come out of all this even stronger!

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   June 8th 2013, 11:34 am

Thanks Glued for posting her blog, I meant to but I was just so exhausted by the end of yesterday it totally slipped my mind. Smile Much appreciated!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   June 8th 2013, 12:03 pm

Thoughts and prayers to you, Dana. XO
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   June 8th 2013, 10:57 pm

(((Dana))) you are in my heart and prayers!
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   June 10th 2013, 4:00 pm

(((HUGS Dana))) Thoughts and prayers.

Thanks glued and lovin for keeping us updated.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   June 10th 2013, 8:39 pm

Hug wrap up in arms You are in my thoughts Dana. I feel terrible for all you are going through but you seem to have a great family and friends who are helping you get through the days. I hope we can provide some laughter when you need to take your mind off of stuff. cheek kiss

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   June 12th 2013, 12:00 pm

Thank you all for your wonderful support of Dana and her family.  I have passed along the comments to Ryan!!

Dana is having a difficult week this week, so please continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers! Smile
Thank you wonderful ladies!

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   June 12th 2013, 2:02 pm

lovin...thank you for keeping us up to date.  I will keep her in my thoughts.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   June 12th 2013, 2:52 pm

Thanks, lovin! This journey isn't an easy one, but thankfully Dana has a large network of support, and I hope she feels uplifted by that at the lowest moments. Wish we could give her a big group hug!!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   June 12th 2013, 3:09 pm

Me too glued, more than anything!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   June 14th 2013, 9:06 am

Just wanted to let everyone know, Team Dana is doing a color day on June 21st wear teal in honor of Dana Smile

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   June 14th 2013, 10:06 pm

Will definitely join in  I hope so much for the best for her
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   June 24th 2013, 9:45 am

Haven't had an update lately, but just wanted to say that I'm still thinking about you and praying for you, Dana!!

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   

Back to top Go down

First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: The Lounge-
Jump to: