all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc

HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   July 18th 2011, 8:49 pm

If you cannot keep anything down you need to call your doctor asap. I am worried you will become dehydrated.
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   July 18th 2011, 9:08 pm

Lori wrote:
If you cannot keep anything down you need to call your doctor asap. I am worried you will become dehydrated.

Yes you need to get checked. You may need an IV.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   July 18th 2011, 9:14 pm

marinewife08 wrote:
Moody wrote:
marinewife08 wrote:
haha yes for everyone who missed it i'm pregnant (again!). I'm almost nine weeks. due date is 2/21/12, but my dr isn't 100% on that, so i'll know more when i go back in next week.

How are you feeling?

awful Sad. We completely skipped spring and went straight to 90 degree weather. it's 100 degrees out, our A/C is busted, and all I've been doing is throwing up. I don't know if the heat combined with morning sickness is making me that sick....but yeah, this is not fun right now. Honestly i'm ready for summer to be over (sorry everyone!)

awwwwwwww...I am so sorry, Dana.
It is most likely the high heat mixed with a little morning sickness.
I hope you feel better tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8638
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   July 18th 2011, 10:28 pm

Dana, how are you doing? Can you and Brynn go to your inlaws? I am worried about you both in that heat and you having the throw ups.
Please keep us posted.
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   July 18th 2011, 11:54 pm

I feel ok i guess. not too bad. thankfully we don't get the afternoon sun hitting our house cuz we're kinda hidden a little in the mountains so it's bearable, just not ideal. My FIL is trying to get the A/C fixed asap. hopefully tomorrow cuz i'm dying! ok, that might be a little dramatic. we've just been having a lot of stuff going on here and i'm literally exhausted. i'm so glad I can be a stay at home mom. seriously, I don't know how i could work right now. I can't even keep up with brynn b/c of my energy. and brynn has been crabby lately. we had to have some tests done for her today but basically her right ear keeps getting infected, so she's probably going to have to get tubes in. And I'm pretty sure the marine corp hates me because they are doing everything they can to keep ryan away from a phone or internet anymore. I'm really just moody and bitchy right now honestly. I think the heat is getting to me. #endrant

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   July 19th 2011, 12:06 am

well with all on your plate I think moody and bitchy is normal. Maybe FIL will get it working and tomorrow will be better.
hugs.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   July 19th 2011, 4:19 am

marinewife08 wrote:
I feel ok i guess. not too bad. thankfully we don't get the afternoon sun hitting our house cuz we're kinda hidden a little in the mountains so it's bearable, just not ideal. My FIL is trying to get the A/C fixed asap. hopefully tomorrow cuz i'm dying! ok, that might be a little dramatic. we've just been having a lot of stuff going on here and i'm literally exhausted. i'm so glad I can be a stay at home mom. seriously, I don't know how i could work right now. I can't even keep up with brynn b/c of my energy. and brynn has been crabby lately. we had to have some tests done for her today but basically her right ear keeps getting infected, so she's probably going to have to get tubes in. And I'm pretty sure the marine corp hates me because they are doing everything they can to keep ryan away from a phone or internet anymore. I'm really just moody and bitchy right now honestly. I think the heat is getting to me. #endrant

This is not good for you at all. Is your ac a central unit? Please keep in touch with us and let us know if you need some help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16372

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   July 19th 2011, 10:23 am

I am another one that missed this!! Congratulations on baby #2! I hope your AC gets fixed ASAP hope your feeling better.
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   July 19th 2011, 2:21 pm

no we just have like a window air conditioner. My FIL is fixing it today! so we should be ok as far as that goes. we're staying relatively cool-ish. well,not cool. but comfortable.

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   July 19th 2011, 5:10 pm

Good! I was hoping you'd let us know how things were progressing Dana. How about you? Are you staying hydrated? Sipping and sipping?

*mother hen is my avocation Wink
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   July 19th 2011, 5:15 pm

more like guzzle and guzzle! the nice thing is all I am craving is ice water, I think i might be over hydrated if that's possible? haha. Still really sick from about 8am til around noon. I'm not throwing up a ton any more, but i'm just really nauseated.

Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   July 19th 2011, 5:21 pm

marinewife08 wrote:
more like guzzle and guzzle! the nice thing is all I am craving is ice water, I think i might be over hydrated if that's possible? haha. Still really sick from about 8am til around noon. I'm not throwing up a ton any more, but i'm just really nauseated.

That's wonderful! Not that you are nauseated but that you're craving and drinking water. Have you tried eating something light before you go to bed. A bowl of cereal or something. Sometimes that would help for the morning nausea. Another question. When do you take your pre-natal vitamins? I still get sick at the thought of how they made me feel. I only took them with food, preferably bread lol
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   July 19th 2011, 5:36 pm

Mappy wrote:
marinewife08 wrote:

That's wonderful! Not that you are nauseated but that you're craving and drinking water. Have you tried eating something light before you go to bed. A bowl of cereal or something. Sometimes that would help for the morning nausea. Another question. When do you take your pre-natal vitamins? I still get sick at the thought of how they made me feel. I only took them with food, preferably bread lol

I take them in the morning usually cuz that's the only time of day i ever remember to take stuff. lol. That's another thing that is fading...my memory. I forget stuff ALL the time. Bad mommy moment: The other day, Brynn and I were running errands and we went from the grocery store to the mall and I had forgoten to buckle her car seat Sad Sad Sad. Thankfully it was only a three minute drive but as soon as I saw I forgot to do it, my heart dropped into my stomache and I bawled my eyes out for a good ten minutes! I couldn't believe I did it!

Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   July 19th 2011, 5:40 pm

Dana, I hope you feel better soon!!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   July 19th 2011, 5:54 pm

marinewife08 wrote:
Mappy wrote:
marinewife08 wrote:

I take them in the morning usually cuz that's the only time of day i ever remember to take stuff. lol. That's another thing that is fading...my memory. I forget stuff ALL the time. Bad mommy moment: The other day, Brynn and I were running errands and we went from the grocery store to the mall and I had forgoten to buckle her car seat Sad Sad Sad. Thankfully it was only a three minute drive but as soon as I saw I forgot to do it, my heart dropped into my stomache and I bawled my eyes out for a good ten minutes! I couldn't believe I did it!

Try to take your vitamin with a full meal. That could be a part of the nausea. You'll be okay Dana. Forgetting something that important will help you snap back into concentrating on what you're doing. I think we all have those moments, pregnant or not. Don't beat yourself up. It will all be okay. Hug wrap up in arms
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   July 19th 2011, 6:50 pm

marinewife08 wrote:
Mappy wrote:
marinewife08 wrote:

Dana I did the same thing once....never did I do it again. So I know how you felt. Try to relax I know its hard with Brynn, but do your best and take care!!! <3
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4113
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   July 19th 2011, 7:03 pm

I've totally done that. I remember when I was pregnant with Will, and I was dead tired all the time, I told my Mom that my oldest probably thought I had a drinking problem because all I did was sleep, gag, and forget where I put things.
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   July 29th 2011, 2:24 am

Had dr. appt today. Baby 2 is doing great! due date got changed to a day later 2/22/12. I sent out a mass text and put on twitter 2/22/11....lol. this pregnancy is really making me crazy! or maybe it's this season of BB....yeah i'll blame it on that Wink. Still a little sick, but I'm staying so much cooler which is helping me be comfortable! I'm feeling betterish over all, still really tired. My MIL has been staying here lately. Normally we fight like crazy after about two days of eachother, but shes been so helpfull and so great w/ Brynnlynn I can't complain Smile.

Speaking of Brynnlynn, man is she being a shit lately! I mentioned (i think) that she needs to get tubes in her right ear, we'll be doing that next week. she is super crabby lately. she has good days too, but she just has been in a bad/fussy mood for about two weeks. I understand it's probably her ear. Another thing, notice I am up at 1:30 am, so is she Sad. She'll fall asleep at 8:00pm then wake up at midnight ish and stay awake til 2. Thanks Brynnlynn! lol. She really is a good baby though, I feel so bad for her with her ears right now, I hope she gets better once we have the tubes in. She also decided to enjoy her very first solid food- the yellow pages in our phonebook. lol. The look on her face was priceless, and mommy screaming like a banshe freaking out thinking she would choke was even more priceless. No picture sadly, I was too busy freaking out!

Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   July 29th 2011, 6:19 am

I have a visual of the phone book tasting!

Glad you are feeling better and Brynn will too after the tubes. I know you are ready for some normalcy.

I think the date will be the 16th............my birthday. Smile
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   July 29th 2011, 8:16 am

Sorry Memphy that date will be the 20th.....my birthday LOL!

I can just picture Brynn with that yellow page so it makes me laugh!! Ahhh just wait Dana, it'll be so much fun!

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   July 29th 2011, 2:58 pm

Brynn is a very smart girl. Fiber. Lots of fiber.

Congratulations on the very lucky due date! February is an excellent month no matter the day Very Happy

Hope the surgery does the trick. It seems to help with a lot of children.

p.s. Expect Brynn to do it again just so she can hear your voice and see that look on your face again lol
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   July 29th 2011, 3:16 pm

Yes febuary is a good month Smile. That's when Brynn was born too. We like febuary (or apparently the month of may boob shake ). The paper thing was just the beginning. last night she stuck dog hair in her mouth. She's a beautiful little weirdo! Smile

Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   August 28th 2011, 11:54 pm

Update (for those who still read this during BB lol):

Brynn had her surgery to put tubes in her ears a couple weeks ago. The first week was pretty rough go, but she's doing lots better now. I think it was a lot to take cuz she had the tubes in and then two days later had to get her shots so the combination of everything was a little rough on my little sweetie pie. She's eating baby food now! yah! she LOVES the sweet potatoes and hates everything green, so getting her to eat veggies later in life may be difficult! Just like her daddy Smile

Ryan got approved for 10 days of leave at the end of sept. so we are pretty stoked for that. We are going to TRY to find out the sex of the new baby, but you never know. Worth a shot. Ryan wants another girl! I kind of do too Smile. We like Brynnlynn A LOT (hehe) but will be happy no matter what of course. Also, if we have a boy I'm going to have a hard time convincing Ryan to have more kids, although by then I'm sure I'll be burnt out as well!

Not much new to update on, still humming along with my preggo self- AGAIN! Trying to remember a time when I WASN'T pregnant! lol. I'll post a pic sometime in the next couple days (my computer is being stupid tonight and i'm tired and have NO patience for it).

Back to top Go down
heyhay28
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5170
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   August 29th 2011, 12:42 am

I am so glad you guys are doing well and that he gets leave, what a wonderful time that will be for your family, I am sure it will feel like forever until it gets here but will fly by once he is here.
I hope you find out the gender of the baby.
I am thinking about you every day, I don't know how you are doing this being pregnant and with a little baby, you seriously are my hero.
If you need anything I am here Smile
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3139
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   August 29th 2011, 1:43 am

I glad Brynn's doing better, its tough on them when they are little and can't really tell you what's wrong. Happy you are getting a 10 day visit soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   August 29th 2011, 4:19 am

how I felt when I saw this thread active;

Woo Hoo

how I felt when I read all your news;

fireworks Woo Hoo fireworks

and just because;
Kiss of Love
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   August 29th 2011, 5:52 am

September has a sweet ring to it <3
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   September 2nd 2011, 7:34 am

marinewife08 wrote:
Update (for those who still read this during BB lol):

Brynn had her surgery to put tubes in her ears a couple weeks ago. The first week was pretty rough go, but she's doing lots better now. I think it was a lot to take cuz she had the tubes in and then two days later had to get her shots so the combination of everything was a little rough on my little sweetie pie. She's eating baby food now! yah! she LOVES the sweet potatoes and hates everything green, so getting her to eat veggies later in life may be difficult! Just like her daddy Smile

Ryan got approved for 10 days of leave at the end of sept. so we are pretty stoked for that. We are going to TRY to find out the sex of the new baby, but you never know. Worth a shot. Ryan wants another girl! I kind of do too Smile. We like Brynnlynn A LOT (hehe) but will be happy no matter what of course. Also, if we have a boy I'm going to have a hard time convincing Ryan to have more kids, although by then I'm sure I'll be burnt out as well!

Not much new to update on, still humming along with my preggo self- AGAIN! Trying to remember a time when I WASN'T pregnant! lol. I'll post a pic sometime in the next couple days (my computer is being stupid tonight and i'm tired and have NO patience for it).

There you are! I can't remember a time when you weren't pregnant.. all the boot knocking and all. lol How does this pregnancy compare to the last? (nausea, mood, cravings, sex drive). My children had the same exact personalities in my womb as they do today. The kicking was especially a sure sign of who I would be dealing with later in life. When you used to talk about baby Brynn and her kicking, I would think "uh oh.. she is going to be like might feisty daughter"! We have to wait for number two to start kicking late in the pregnancy to get a feel for his/her personality. I am eager to hear if your experience is different.
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   November 29th 2011, 2:19 pm

Hey Everyone!!! The board looks beautiful! Trying to read (skim) a lot of posts! Just wanted to say hi and I've missed everyone! Quick update for those who don't know:

we are having a little boy in February. We are pretty excited. My husband is over seas again and it's been an emotional journey this time around, with me being home with an (almost ) 10 month old and being almost 8 months pregnant! oy! Hope everyone is doing well Smile. Will keep you updated as the due date approaches!

Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   November 29th 2011, 3:03 pm

Nice to see you post. I bet you are excited about the new baby and hope all goes well.

Don't you just love Nancy's decorations? Even my avatar coordinates!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   November 29th 2011, 3:36 pm

marinewife08 wrote:
Hey Everyone!!! The board looks beautiful! Trying to read (skim) a lot of posts! Just wanted to say hi and I've missed everyone! Quick update for those who don't know:

we are having a little boy in February. We are pretty excited. My husband is over seas again and it's been an emotional journey this time around, with me being home with an (almost ) 10 month old and being almost 8 months pregnant! oy! Hope everyone is doing well Smile. Will keep you updated as the due date approaches!

Hey, Dana!! A little boy?????...how exciting!
What day in February?

Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   November 29th 2011, 3:53 pm

That's exciting. When is your husband's next leave? I hope it is soon!! Please keep us updated.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   November 29th 2011, 3:57 pm

Woo Hoo

I can't tell you how happy it made me to see this thread lit up. Yipeeeeee......
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14869
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   November 29th 2011, 6:16 pm

I'm glad you updated us on everything.

Take care of yourself because it sounds like you have your hands full.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   November 29th 2011, 6:20 pm

Hi sweetie!

Good to "see" you. Definitley keep us updated. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   November 29th 2011, 6:27 pm

How is this pregnancy going marinewife?
I hope you're feeling well ... being pregnant while also taking care of a ten month old is tough. You must be exhausted! Take care of yourself and let us know how things go.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   November 29th 2011, 6:30 pm

Hey stranger! Good to hear all is well with you, marinewife...a little busy, by the sound of things!
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   November 29th 2011, 7:00 pm

Smile Thanks all! I appreciate the kind words, like always. Busy doesn't even cut it! I'm child free tonight (my MIL is taking Brynn for a sleepover so I can recover from Thanksgiving). Otherwise it's chasing around a child who is almost walking. She nearly climbed on the couch the other night! I can't turn around for a second and she's in some sort of trouble. She's also very much a miss attitude! She's already learned how to slap (great!) and she's also teething so that makes for fun, screaming nights Wink.

Baby #2 is doing well Smile. We actually have a scheduled c-section but for now i'm keeping the date a secret Smile. It's after Brynn's bday, that's the hint Smile. I am crossing my fingers, hands, legs, toes that Ryan can somehow someway come home for a few days in Feb. He's working on it and gave up Christmas leave for the possibility of February leave.

I LOVE the "decorations" around here! Blue is such a pretty winter color.

Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   November 29th 2011, 7:06 pm

My goodness you have your hands full!!! You enjoy your evening off.

I will also keep my fingers and toes crossed that Ryan receives his leave. You both deserve it!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   November 29th 2011, 7:59 pm

marinewife08 wrote:
Smile Thanks all! I appreciate the kind words, like always. Busy doesn't even cut it! I'm child free tonight (my MIL is taking Brynn for a sleepover so I can recover from Thanksgiving). Otherwise it's chasing around a child who is almost walking. She nearly climbed on the couch the other night! I can't turn around for a second and she's in some sort of trouble. She's also very much a miss attitude! She's already learned how to slap (great!) and she's also teething so that makes for fun, screaming nights Wink.

Baby #2 is doing well Smile. We actually have a scheduled c-section but for now i'm keeping the date a secret Smile. It's after Brynn's bday, that's the hint Smile. I am crossing my fingers, hands, legs, toes that Ryan can somehow someway come home for a few days in Feb. He's working on it and gave up Christmas leave for the possibility of February leave.

I LOVE the "decorations" around here! Blue is such a pretty winter color.

I am guessing February 14th or the 21st!
I say 2-21-12 would be the best, Dana!

Amy will come in and say 2-20-12 is the best lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....   

Back to top Go down

First Comes love, then comes marriage, then comes.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: The Lounge-
Jump to: