Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 5th 2012, 10:27 am

Maureen wrote:
Odin wrote:
did you miss season 12 and 13? Mean Girls are something Rachel has both participated in and been the target of. For once, she just decided to let it go and not get into a shouting mtch... which will come later at an airport. Very Happy

Also, a random lol @ Rachel's mini-melt down at the mat. Like... seriously? Next week will be very Rachel centric as both Rachels up their drama.

Also, i can't get with Art and JJ. They've criticized every team so far but Davchel. And they somehow think all four of them are going to win. They're confused. I think they'd glady accept Nary and Jamie if they knew their occupation instead of outright criticizing them as well. On another note, however, glad the Guidos finally showed their skills and didn't rely on other people to help/save them.

Yep, Odin, Rachel could get in her mean girl comments on BB but she was also a target of mean girl comments too.
(funny how some people just can't remember the mean personal attacks on Rachel Wink )

Anyway, I was shocked she didn't respond to Vanessa but happy to see she was smart enough to walk away this time. (Personally, I can't wait to see her tell off Vanessa when the time is right dance )
PS...I don't think she had a mini melt down at the mat, I think she was so exhausted after racing to the pit stop then having to run up all those stairs.
Vanessa wasn't even racing against someone and she went to her knees when she finally reached the mat. I give the two of them credit though, I probably would have fainted on the mat!

1. Ratio of Rachel (in BB12/BB13) being the mean girl v. being the target of mean girls - three to one.

2. Vanessa was racing against two guys in a close fight to avoid elimination. Big difference from RedRachel racing another team for 2nd and 3rd.

Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 5th 2012, 10:32 am

bergen wrote:
art/jj definitely seem to have a hugh time advantage next week, at least two hours, unless they do some sort of catch up challenge...they are quite the a**holes who seem to love helping and being helped by the military couple but have a problem when others help each other out...wouldn't mind seeing them go...

as for rachel, love or hate her, she would drive me bat shit crazy with her dramatics, and quite frankly i would probably be ripping her apart when first around her...you got to get to know brandon & rachel before really seeing they are pretty cool people... i'm not basing my opinion of vanessa on her rachel hate right now, her and her boyf actually are surprising me they aren't running a better race...

I think the main problem Art/JJ had with the feds was not that they were helping another team with the flights but that they waved EVERYONE over to the desk with the earlier flight. Bad (and stupid) gameplay from the feds.

Vanessa and Ralph got screwed with Grodner's bus sabotage so they have been playing catch-up since then. It's also worth noting that Vanessa was the only girl to finish the harder watermelon task.

Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 5th 2012, 11:08 am

I was so proud of Rachel last night! clap

First, for taking the high road and walking away from the mean girl. I couldn't believe it was really Rachel speaking! la la la

Secondly, for being so calm and patient while stringing the harp. Cool

Then for owning the bottle dance. She was amazing!!! ballerina

Way to go Rachel!!! happy dance

I also would like to know the origins of the feud with Rachel.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9262
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 5th 2012, 12:31 pm

Hugh310 wrote:
bergen wrote:
art/jj definitely seem to have a hugh time advantage next week, at least two hours, unless they do some sort of catch up challenge...they are quite the a**holes who seem to love helping and being helped by the military couple but have a problem when others help each other out...wouldn't mind seeing them go...

as for rachel, love or hate her, she would drive me bat shit crazy with her dramatics, and quite frankly i would probably be ripping her apart when first around her...you got to get to know brandon & rachel before really seeing they are pretty cool people... i'm not basing my opinion of vanessa on her rachel hate right now, her and her boyf actually are surprising me they aren't running a better race...

I think the main problem Art/JJ had with the feds was not that they were helping another team with the flights but that they waved EVERYONE over to the desk with the earlier flight. Bad (and stupid) gameplay from the feds.

Vanessa and Ralph got screwed with Grodner's bus sabotage so they have been playing catch-up since then. It's also worth noting that Vanessa was the only girl to finish the harder watermelon task.

lol! you love that Grodner bus don't you hugh?
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 5th 2012, 1:04 pm

well, there's truth... and then there's bias. Some bias is really at play with that ratio.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 5th 2012, 3:16 pm

Odin wrote:
well, there's truth... and then there's bias. Some bias is really at play with that ratio.

There's a reason why almost everyone in BB12 HATED Rachel, you know ...

And most of the BB13ers hated her as well.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 5th 2012, 4:59 pm

ahh hugh, give rachel a break, outside of the pressure situations of the competiotion shows it seems rachel and brendon are very well liked by the HG's.
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 5th 2012, 5:47 pm

Hugh310 wrote:

1. Ratio of Rachel (in BB12/BB13) being the mean girl v. being the target of mean girls - three to one.

2. Vanessa was racing against two guys in a close fight to avoid elimination. Big difference from RedRachel racing another team for 2nd and 3rd.

1. Oh come on now, Hugh, for every mean girl comment Rachel made three came right back at her with a little more mean added.
2. Rachel had no clue where the first flight teams were, for all she knew they could have messed up big time, so she wasn’t racing for 2nd or 3rd, in her mind she was racing for 1st.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 5th 2012, 5:49 pm

Hugh310 wrote:
Odin wrote:

There's a reason why almost everyone in BB12 HATED Rachel, you know ...

And most of the BB13ers hated her as well.

Who cares who hated her on the show? (at one point they all hate someone)...anyway, she seems to be very well-liked by most of them now... AND loved by CBS! dance
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 5th 2012, 9:32 pm

Quote :
Rachel had no clue where the first flight teams were, for all she knew they could have messed up big time, so she wasn’t racing for 2nd or 3rd, in her mind she was racing for 1st.

"The first flight teams could have all messed up big time" ?? Really ???

The only way that would have happened was if Grodner was running TAR. dance

I'll give you Mean Girls one and two (Brit/Monet), but Rachel gave more than she got, especially with Kris, Kathy, Annie, Dani, Kalia, Cassi ...

Let's try this on for size - 80% of the Rachel/Brenchel meltdowns, fights, fake tears, etc. was scripted and ONLY for air-time/drama at the behest of Grodner.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 5th 2012, 10:09 pm

Dude... really? Kathy bashed almost every one all the time depending who she was around at any given period. She lived on a bus. Rachel wasn't the one with a late night "talk show" dedicated to bashing, lol. Dani, Kalia, Porsche, Adam, and Shelly did some pretty hardcore bashing of Rach and some of them went much further than Rachel ever did. Annie was only around for a week+ and was sporadic to the point that she was exaggerating stories and had the whole house talking about her. Cassi... is just very pretty. Razz Anyway, it doesn't even matter. The seasons are over, but pinning all that mean girl crap on Rachel is ridiculous and is negating the majority of what transpired. I can't jump on that train.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 5th 2012, 11:40 pm

agree

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 6th 2012, 5:39 am

Odin wrote:
Dude... really? Kathy bashed almost every one all the time depending who she was around at any given period. She lived on a bus. Rachel wasn't the one with a late night "talk show" dedicated to bashing, lol. Dani, Kalia, Porsche, Adam, and Shelly did some pretty hardcore bashing of Rach and some of them went much further than Rachel ever did. Annie was only around for a week+ and was sporadic to the point that she was exaggerating stories and had the whole house talking about her. Cassi... is just very pretty. Razz Anyway, it doesn't even matter. The seasons are over, but pinning all that mean girl crap on Rachel is ridiculous and is negating the majority of what transpired. I can't jump on that train.

good posting and so darn accurate!

Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4628
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 6th 2012, 9:33 am

I get the sense that Rachel just brings the bitchy assholeness out in people. She doesnt exactly have the people skills to get through these comps. She refuses to assist & get assistance... ya know share & share alike. Then she tends to rub her accomplishments in the faces of the others... or pout b/c she cant figure it out. AND that dipsh!t Brandon feeds all these insecurities.

^^^ My personal observance of the past 3 seasons of reality comp shows with her & her dipsh!t Smile
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 6th 2012, 12:34 pm

Gimme wrote:
I get the sense that Rachel just brings the bitchy assholeness out in people. She doesnt exactly have the people skills to get through these comps. She refuses to assist & get assistance... ya know share & share alike. Then she tends to rub her accomplishments in the faces of the others... or pout b/c she cant figure it out. AND that dipsh!t Brandon feeds all these insecurities.

^^^ My personal observance of the past 3 seasons of reality comp shows with her & her dipsh!t Smile

I totally agree that Rachel whines and pouts, but I disagree on the bolded part.
I see it this way, one would have to already have a bitchy arseholeness inside them for it to ever come out.
I have been around bigger whiners and bigger jerks at work but I sure don't let them bring me down or ever act like they act.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35538
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 6th 2012, 12:36 pm

I think Rachel is insecure about her looks and her accomplishments in life.
She likes attention even if it is negative. I didn't like her in BB12 because of the things she said to Ragan. But Ragan thinks she is great, so that is good enough for me. I think he is a pretty good judge of character.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 6th 2012, 1:28 pm

i guess i am missing something on TAR, i thought rachel has been pretty awesome so far, besides her usual dramatics with Brendon, she (and brendon for that matter) have been great the other teams and kicking ass in comps, when there was a issue they left and went on their own. what am i missing???
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 6th 2012, 4:14 pm

I was looking at some of the insider videos; I wonder why they didn't show the issue on the plane. The Mississippi cousins apparently had an issue with Vanessa and Ralph as well as one with Elliot and Andrew. Elliot and Andrew owned up to their part and said they apologized, but Vanessa and Ralph had this story going that the cousins and Brenchel teamed up, got EVERYONE on the plane to block them (+ the twins), so they (van and ralph) blocked them on the plane, which caused the cousins to get snippy. Considering the twins had next to no air time, that little scuffle could have added to their character as well as build up the cousins and Vanessa/Ralph.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 6th 2012, 7:27 pm

I was reading at TAR website about Rachel/Brendon and Vanessa/Ralph and boy, Rachel/Brendon are not loved at all from TAR fans...or at least the ones posting there.
There are hundreds of posts and maybe a couple support R/B.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 6th 2012, 7:36 pm

ebowers wrote:
I was reading at TAR website about Rachel/Brendon and Vanessa/Ralph and boy, Rachel/Brendon are not loved at all from TAR fans...or at least the ones posting there.
There are hundreds of posts and maybe a couple support R/B.

ebowers, that's interesting. I haven't seen anything on the actual show that would cause that much hate for them, have you? Maybe we're biased because we "know" them from BB but I just don't get why they're so disliked. There are others on TAR that have been far more annoying than Brendon and Rachel imo. I wonder if the dislike is only because Rachel won BB?

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 6th 2012, 7:39 pm

TAR fans don't like crossovers in general, I gathered, and some of the fans I stumbled upon from the more mainstream sites (EW, for example) make me question their sanity. They were literally wishing death on people. How do you get that wrapped up in a 45 minute tv show?
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4628
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 6th 2012, 11:19 pm

Maureen wrote:
Gimme wrote:

I totally agree that Rachel whines and pouts, but I disagree on the bolded part.
I see it this way, one would have to already have a bitchy arseholeness inside them for it to ever come out.
I have been around bigger whiners and bigger jerks at work but I sure don't let them bring me down or ever act like they act.

It isnt coinsidental that in 3 seasons of reality tv... GROUPS (not 1 or 2 but GROUPS) of people react the same exact damn way towards her & Brandon for that matter. There is an underlying theme here. And dont get me wrong under any circumstance... I dont give 2 hoots in a wazoo... who wins this race. However, time & time again Rachel brings out the claws in people whether she means to do it or not. Plain & simple. We all have those people in our lives. I can name a few... related & not related. Rachel loves it... some under persona loves this crap.. it means the camera is placed squarely on her... she lives for it.

And I get that A LOT of BBers have come to love her... I am guessing in her real life she is different. In her real life she has no reason to believe these people want to beat her at something or are better than her at something or the ones she surrounds herself with want her to be gone.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 7th 2012, 1:46 am

Here's something that is not being taken into account though. In BB12, Rachel was actively contributing to the problems around her. Ever SINCE then, people have prejudged her and made it difficult for her to connect with them. In BB13, people came IN wanting to get her out and some learned to accept her, some tried to understand her, and some tried to make it as difficult as possible for her at every turn. There were times where Rachel was on her best behavior and tried to get to know people, and they went back and ripped her apart for no reason or made up complete fabrications.

On TAR, we know people went IN not liking Rachel. She's not spending much time with these people to be riling them up. Look at the personalities of those she's clashing with and what has been said about them. Border Patrol has been obsessed with beating Brenchel, and Brendon is the one that really dislikes them as of now. Vanessa and Ralph, specifically Vanessa, went after Rach. Before that, via leg 1, Rachel had nothing mean to say about them until this "story" came out that Brenchel/Mississippi teamed up and blocked them. That story sounds hugely exaggerated and the recently eliminated twins didn't corroborate it, so it makes you wonder. That said, we have also seen signs of people who were completely open with them and they clicked with Brenchel fine: Guidos, Mississippi, Clowns, Country Boys.

I think we all know Rachel's personality is abrasive and a bit to deal with, but let's not discount that preconceived notions (and Brendon) have been playing a big part in how people perceive her before she's even given a chance to leave an honest impression. Look how certain people were bashing Rachel leg 1, and she hadn't done a single thing to anyone at that point.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 7th 2012, 7:30 am

BTW, has this scene been posted at all?

Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 7th 2012, 3:48 pm

I don't like these men who try to physically intimidate women with their size. Good for the girls for not taking it and fighting back.

Number of posts : 14988
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 7th 2012, 4:11 pm

They edited all this out of the show.

I would post videos Odin, but there are so many. I haven't even seen them all.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1925
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 8th 2012, 3:32 pm

Great posting everyone. I agree with most all of you. I didn't get around to watching Sunday's episode until Wednesday night.

Odin wrote:
Speaking of the other Rachel, I'm confused as to why she didn't do the bottle dancing. She seemed to have just checked out the whole leg. Dave also gave me some unsettling vibes during the mat check in with some of the looks he was giving, heh. That was just a super poor leg for them, and I'm wondering if they may have been doing that to make the target on them a bit smaller and let Art/JJ absorb more of it. It'd be smart if they did, lol.

I don't think they're that smart. And I agree they have a dysfunctional relationship from the looks of things.

I would love to see Art & JJ go next episode. LOVE it.

I'm starting to like Ralph, but can't get on Vanessa's side. She did well running up those stairs to the mat though.

Odin wrote:

Well said, Odin. bravo

I'll have to watch the video you posted of the MS cousins when I get home.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: